Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (07/11 November Update +25 Animations)

Hello, sorry I kinda forgot september's update so here's a larger update this month (+17 animations)

Spoiler

Pussy Kissing                                                                       (floor)(oraljob)

Pussy Kissing (embarrassed)                                               (floor)(oraljob)

Awkward Proposal                                                               (floor)(teasing)

Awkward Proposal (embarrassed)                                       (floor)(teasing)

Ass Eating                                                                            (floor)(oraljob)

WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Escape Attempt)              (floor)(teasing)(requires a magic sim)

WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Foot Stomp)                    (floor)(footjob)(requires a magic sim)

WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Foot Smother)                 (floor)(footjob)(requires a magic sim)

Masturbation And Feet Licking                                          (loungechair)(handjob)

Masturbation And Feet Licking                                          (floatingloungechair)(handjob)

Masturbation And Foot Massage                                       (loungechair)(handjob)

Masturbation And Foot Massage                                       (floatingloungechair)(handjob)

Foot Massage                                                                     (loungechair)(footjob)

Foot Massage                                                                     (floatingloungechair)(footjob)

Deep Cleaning (Footrest)                                                    (shower)(footjob)

Deep Cleaning (Transition Footrest)                                    (shower)(footjob)

Wrestling (Sideway Facesitting Licking)                              (floor)(oraljob)

Double Facesitting 2 Subs 2 Doms (Pants Off)                   (doublebed)(teasing)(foursome)

I also have 3 new extreme animations in early access (fart, golden shower and scat)

On 10/1/2022 at 1:47 AM, Falvernn503 said:

Is the tickling animation coming next? 

I'm not sure, it's planned but I've plenty of suggestions I'd like to make. :D

On 10/24/2022 at 5:16 PM, alphagamer1981 said:

can you add more piss drinking and shit eating animations that aren't specific to domination. That work both on male and female  characters

hmm what do you have in mind ?

17 hours ago, nutt2546 said:

Some animations, I can't use them. Does the animation support male-male actions?

I usually set the genders as "both with female pref" for the dom and "both with male pref" for the sub. Some animations however are strictly female for the dom (basically when that animation requires boobs or a vagina to look good e.g. pissing/boobjob/pussylicking). You can still try those animations with a male as a dom if you want by adjusting the WickedWhims gender settings.

13 hours ago, wewkie said:

Hi!

I can't seem to find the queening chair in build mode. It appears in the search bar, but not in the build mode menu.

Hey, unfortunately it seems that the queening chair requires the "get together" DLC to work properly.

Do you have plans of making a second pack for M/M domination? These animations are awesome and this is the only pack of it's kind I can find when it comes to facesitting and farting content. I just force my boys to use the animations, but seeing the more feminine poses on some sitting animations kinda kills the mood for me (As someone with zero attraction to women).

I'd also love to see more casual farting type stuff, where the dom just lets rip but doesn't even acknowledge it while the sub struggles!

Otherwise, great content and I'm so glad to see you're still active with it too.

• 2 weeks later...

Figured out why animations weren't showing up for me so i'm gonna leave this here in case it helps anyone else, although they didn't appear to be disabled in the game, going into my sims 4 "saves" then "whicked whims" and deleting the two files that say something along the lines of disabled animations fixed the issue. Even though these files didn't list the animations in them, deleting them fixed the problem. (These files will regenerate so this is harmless to do)

On 11/5/2022 at 2:21 PM, CallusEater said:

Would be great to see some findom animations

Amazing job as always

Haha that sounds fun but how would you envision that ? I mean I can see how that could be made using gameplay elements but in pure animation form ?

On 11/10/2022 at 7:49 AM, RaiderWolf92 said:

Do you have plans of making a second pack for M/M domination? These animations are awesome and this is the only pack of it's kind I can find when it comes to facesitting and farting content. I just force my boys to use the animations, but seeing the more feminine poses on some sitting animations kinda kills the mood for me (As someone with zero attraction to women).

I'd also love to see more casual farting type stuff, where the dom just lets rip but doesn't even acknowledge it while the sub struggles!

Otherwise, great content and I'm so glad to see you're still active with it too.

Hello, I'm sorry I don't plan on making strictly M/M dom animations. The "casual farting" has been suggested a few times, I'll make some in the future.

On 11/23/2022 at 7:33 AM, DoesntMatter25 said:

Figured out why animations weren't showing up for me so i'm gonna leave this here in case it helps anyone else, although they didn't appear to be disabled in the game, going into my sims 4 "saves" then "whicked whims" and deleting the two files that say something along the lines of disabled animations fixed the issue. Even though these files didn't list the animations in them, deleting them fixed the problem. (These files will regenerate so this is harmless to do)

Hey, thanks for posting that! I've had a few people contacting me with similar issues, I'll point them to this solution. :)

Edited by fouyaya
On 10/26/2022 at 10:21 PM, fouyaya said:

I'm not sure, it's planned but I've plenty of suggestions I'd like to make. :D

hmm what do you have in mind ?

Well you know the usual stuff we see on heavyR.com theres a lot of piss drinking shit eating where its just done straight from the source without it being a domination/submissive thing. Piss drinking females while on their knees (blowjob position) etc... most of these animations would work best on the floor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Happy new year 2023! Sorry I skipped updating in November and December. So again, here's a bigger update. I added 20 animations and a new object

Spoiler

+20 Animations + New Object CC -> Queening Chair

• Ball Busting (Cock Tease)                                                (FLOOR)(HANDJOB)
  • Pussy Licking (Transition)                                              (CHAIR_LOUNGE)(ORALJOB)
  • Pussy Licking (Stage 1)                                                 (CHAIR_LOUNGE)(ORALJOB)
  • Pussy Licking (Stage 2)                                                (CHAIR_LOUNGE)(ORALJOB)

• Big Butt Waifu (Caught Reading a Lewd Book)           (FLOOR)(TEASING)
  • Big Butt Waifu (Facesitting)                                          (FLOOR)(TEASING)

• Thigh Lock                                                                       (FLOOR)(TEASING)
  • Thigh Lock  (Rough)                                                       (FLOOR)(TEASING)
  • Thigh Lock  (Gentle)                                                       (FLOOR)(TEASING)

• Trapped In The Queening Chair                                    (QUEENINGCHAIR)(TEASING)(SOLO)
  • Trapped In The Queening Chair (Kissing)                    (QUEENINGCHAIR)(TEASING)(SOLO)
  • Queening Chair (Boobslap)                                           (QUEENINGCHAIR)(TEASING)
  • Queening Chair (Confident Teasing)                            (QUEENINGCHAIR)(TEASING)
  • Queening Chair (Awkward Teasing)                             (QUEENINGCHAIR)(TEASING)
  • Queening Chair (Foot Licking)                                      (QUEENINGCHAIR)(FOOTJOB)
  • Queening Chair (Facesitting Intro)                               (QUEENINGCHAIR)(TEASING)
  • Queening Chair (Facesitting)                                         (QUEENINGCHAIR)(TEASING)
  • Queening Chair (Asslicking)                                           (QUEENINGCHAIR)(ORALJOB)

• Zero 2 Dance (Stage 1)                                                   (FLOOR)(TEASING)(SOLO)
  • Zero 2 Dance (Stage 2)                                                   (FLOOR)(TEASING)(SOLO)

You'll need the new object, "fouyaya_QueeningChair.package", to play the queening chair sequence. Note that you'll also need the Get Together DLC to be able to see that chair ingame.

On 12/24/2022 at 12:48 AM, cobbs2 said:

Hey I really love your animations :)  Was wondering if there's any chance you could add some burp animations too? Or are there ones already that I missed?

Hey, I made two of those. Well actually they're not really my animations, they're slightly modified versions of the be gross->burp interaction's animation. One is in the extreme package and is part of the WITCH voodoo doll sequence. The other is in my mischief interactions mod.

23 hours ago, fouyaya said:

Hello,

Happy new year 2023! Sorry I skipped updating in November and December. So again, here's a bigger update. I added 20 animations and a new object

Reveal hidden contents

+20 Animations + New Object CC -> Queening Chair

• Ball Busting (Cock Tease)                                                (FLOOR)(HANDJOB)
  • Pussy Licking (Transition)                                              (CHAIR_LOUNGE)(ORALJOB)
  • Pussy Licking (Stage 1)                                                 (CHAIR_LOUNGE)(ORALJOB)
  • Pussy Licking (Stage 2)                                                (CHAIR_LOUNGE)(ORALJOB)

• Big Butt Waifu (Caught Reading a Lewd Book)           (FLOOR)(TEASING)
  • Big Butt Waifu (Facesitting)                                          (FLOOR)(TEASING)

• Thigh Lock                                                                       (FLOOR)(TEASING)
  • Thigh Lock  (Rough)                                                       (FLOOR)(TEASING)
  • Thigh Lock  (Gentle)                                                       (FLOOR)(TEASING)

• Trapped In The Queening Chair                                    (QUEENINGCHAIR)(TEASING)(SOLO)
  • Trapped In The Queening Chair (Kissing)                    (QUEENINGCHAIR)(TEASING)(SOLO)
  • Queening Chair (Boobslap)                                           (QUEENINGCHAIR)(TEASING)
  • Queening Chair (Confident Teasing)                            (QUEENINGCHAIR)(TEASING)
  • Queening Chair (Awkward Teasing)                             (QUEENINGCHAIR)(TEASING)
  • Queening Chair (Foot Licking)                                      (QUEENINGCHAIR)(FOOTJOB)
  • Queening Chair (Facesitting Intro)                               (QUEENINGCHAIR)(TEASING)
  • Queening Chair (Facesitting)                                         (QUEENINGCHAIR)(TEASING)
  • Queening Chair (Asslicking)                                           (QUEENINGCHAIR)(ORALJOB)

• Zero 2 Dance (Stage 1)                                                   (FLOOR)(TEASING)(SOLO)
  • Zero 2 Dance (Stage 2)                                                   (FLOOR)(TEASING)(SOLO)

You'll need the new object, "fouyaya_QueeningChair.package", to play the queening chair sequence. Note that you'll also need the Get Together DLC to be able to see that chair ingame.

Thanks!!! Amazing work :) ! Now i really want Tickling animation (please F/m Ff/m) aha ^^ Greeting From France ;)

@fouyaya Hey!

Regarding findom animations. It is hard indeed, my idea was to apply it to some animations.

I could give you some examples: face farting with a sub/sim paying cash during the animation for each fart; the sub/sim licking feet can be ordered to pay cash before doing it.

One more idea (just to give you some): an animation including a sim shaving her feet with some tool while the other eats her dust.

Thank you for reading. Your content is exceptional as always.

Re compatible/immersive mods (for the extreme animations) have these already been recommended?:

Scythe's sound replacement (https://modthesims.info/d/644372/better-fart-sounds-sound-replacement.html)

upayda's No Musical Notes (https://modthesims.info/d/555431/no-musical-notes-on-flatulence.html) 

If you're happy with the default sound and animation you can skip, but imo Scythe's improves it a lot 

On 9/23/2019 at 2:31 AM, fouyaya said:

Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (01/01 January big update +20 new animations + 1 new object CC)

View File

Hello,

I'm creating animations for Wickedwhims, I mainly focus on fetish animations and general femdom. (foot worship/footjob/trample/ass worship/facesitting/fart fetish/pussy worship/goldenshower/armpit worship/ballbusting/...) 

Although my animations are created with a female dom and a male sub in mind, feel free to switch the genders, a bunch of my animation will still look fine.

Though bear in mind that the dominant sim won't have any penis/testicles action. The sub however will have either boobs or testicles/penis action depending on the gender. (or both if you're using a futa sub)

• There are 2 animation packages available : "WW_fouyaya_animations" and "WW_fouyaya_animations_extreme", the extreme package is optional and contains animations that might not appeal to everyone (piss, farts, scat).

Put one or both .package in your Electronic Arts/The Sims4/mods/wickedwhims folder and enjoy.

• The "fouyaya_pieceofshit" package is a prop needed for the scat animations, download it ONLY if you want those animations.

• The "fouyaya_toiletbox" package is a custom toilet made to fit the toilet domination sequence, it's also a functional toilet with the "sit" interaction added to it. see picture below.
  • The "fouyaya_metalchairmanacles" package is a basegame dining metal chair with added manacles on the armrest/chairleg to fit with the "tied up" animation sequence.
  Reveal hidden contents

toiletbox.png.45b90e5e3732052ee87d21b0694712c3.png

• Animations starting with "SNUSNU" are meant to be played with an height mod, they won't look good without as the animations are created with a scaled up or down rig. The dominant sim is roughly 10% larger than the average sim while the sub is 10% smaller. You can create that height difference with the height slider I recommend below (Note that you can also tweak the actors' positions further with the sex positioning tool available in Wickedwhims settings).

• Animations starting with "WITCH" are meant for magic inclined sims, you need the Realm of Magic DLC for these animations to look and sound as intended. However note that you should still be able to play them without it. (use the "ignore occult sims restrictions" in gender settings in WW to avoid needing a witch/wizard sim to trigger them)

• There are also animations meant to be played only once. (transition type animation) You will need to have sex stage progression on, and not override the duration of animation in wickedwhims settings for it to work properly. You'll also need to have the auto-undressing setting on for the undressing transition animations.

To play all my animations smoothly you'll also need :

•  The Sims 4 with latest update (some DLCs might also be needed, e.g. Spa Day for the massage table, realm of magic for the WITCH series)
  •  WickedWhims with latest update
  •  A height mod if you want to play the amazon animations correctly (animations named SNUSNU), I suggest this one  (a reminder, the animations are made to fit a sim 10% taller than standard height with a sim 10% smaller which is roughly the max height drop/boost you can get with the mod linked above -the heightslider1.package-)
  • Yr_sa Bondage Devices for the Bondage Cross and the steel hole
  • Azmodan22's Bondage Devices for the pillory
  • (optional) Kritical's slaveset1a headpiece fits well with some animations (e.g. the "fuck face" animation)
  • Serinka's Sport inventory for the barbell and barbell stand
  • Big Boobs Waifu, a flirty book recolor to play the "big boobs/butt waifu" sequence
  • Cherry_Pie Cum mesh for some climax animations.
  • Nintendo Switch Tablet by littledica for the "gaming chair" animation sequence. 

I am on Patreon if you want to support me :)

( this keeps me motivated to make more animations and to make them better, also you'll get early access to additional animations )

(preview gallery here)(and here for the most recent content)

list of animations (341) :

++NEW++Early Access++ 

Reveal hidden contents

reg package :

• +thigh lock sequence
  • +big butt waifu sequence
  • +queening chair sequence

extreme package :

• Deep Cleaning (Golden Shower)                             (shower)(teasing)
  • Foot Massage (Fart)                                                               (loungechair)(footjob)
  • Foot Massage (Fart)                                                 (floatingloungechair)(footjob)
  • Busted Peeper (fart)                                                 (toilet)(teasing)
  • Busted Peeper (transition)                                       (toilet)(teasing)

• Face Farting                                                             (doublebed)(teasing)
  • Face Farting 2                                                          (doublebed)(teasing)
  • Smelly Pillow (fart)                                                   (doublebed)(teasing)
  • Busted Peeper (Licking)                                            (toilet)(oraljob)

extreme animations package (piss/farts/scat)

Reveal hidden contents

SNUSNU Golden Shower                (Climax)(floor)
SNUSNU Human Chair 6 (fart)        (teasing)(floor)

Facesitting 4 (fart)                           (teasing)(floor)

Fart Smeller                                     (teasing)(floor)

Gaming Chair 3 (fart)                       (teasing)(floor)

Sofa Sit on his face 4 (fart)             (ffm teasing)(sofa)

Seated Handjob 4 (fart)                   (handjob)(sofa)

toilet slave (confused)                    (solo teasing)(toilet)
toilet slave (ready)                          (solo teasing)(toilet)
toilet slave domination                  (teasing)(toilet)
toilet slave domination (piss)         (climax)(toilet)

toilet slave domination (fart)         (oraljob)(toilet)  
toilet slave domination (lick)         (oraljob)(toilet)

Morphiate Toilet                            (teasing)(toilet)   

Toilet Slave domination (sit)          (teasing)(toilet)

Toilet Slave Domination (poop)     (climax)(toilet)

Toilet Slave Domination (pee)        (teasing)(toilet)

Tied up ass kissing (fart)                (oraljob)(stool chair)

Tied up ass kissing 2 (fart)             (oraljob)(stoolchair)(threesome)

Queen's Gaz Chamber                   (teasing)(dining chair)    
Golden Shower                              (climax)(dining chair) 

Face fart (gentle)                            (teasing)(pillory)
Face fart (angry)                             (oraljob)(pillory)
Fragrance diffuser (fart)                 (teasing)(xcross)
Golden Shower                              (climax)(steel hole)

WITCH Practice Spellcasting 3 (fart)     (teasing)(deskchair)

WITCH Golden Potion                          (climax)(floor)

WITCH Morphiate Snack 3 (transition)     (anal)(counter)

WITCH Morphiate Snack 4 (fart)               (anal)(counter)

WITCH Morphiate Snack 5 (fail)                (anal)(counter)

WITCH Morphiate Snack 6 (fart)               (climax)(counter)

Big Butt Waifu 3 (fart)                          (oraljob)(ottoman)

Dutch Oven                                    (teasing)(doublebed)

Dutch Oven 2                                 (teasing)(doublebed)

Ass Massage (fart)                           (teasing)(doublebed)

Indecent Staring (fart)                    (teasing)(yogamat)

Butt Massage (fart)                         (teasing)(massagetable)

Foot and Butt Massage (fart)          (footjob)(massagetable)

In The Toilet Box (confused)            (teasing)(toiletbox)

In The Toilet Box (ready)                  (teasing)(toiletbox)

Face Fart                                            (oraljob)(window)

Piss Drinking                                     (climax)(window)

Ass Choke (fart)                               (teasing)(doublebed)(threesome)

-Recently added-

Headscissor 3 (fart)                                    (foor)(teasing)

Golden Shower                                          (floor)(climax)

Shit On The Floor                                      (floor)(teasing)

Take An Angry Shit                           (teasing)(toilet)(solo)

Take A Piss                                        (teasing)(toilet)(solo)

Ass Licking (ignored)(fart)                (oraljob)(counter)

Group Domination 3 (fart)                         (floor)(teasing)(4some)

Tied Up Buttjob 4 (fart)                              (diningchair)(teasing)

Ass Kissing (fart)                                        (floor)(oraljob)

Human Footrest And Armpit Licker (fart)  (sofa)(oraljob)

Human Footrest (fart)                                (sofa/loveseat/ottoman)(teasing)

Grab Ass Surprise (Fart)                    (floor)(teasing)

Grab Ass (Fart)                                  (floor)(teasing)

Missionary Under The Covers (Fart) (doublebed)(vaginal)

Shit In the Mouth                                       (floor)(climax)

Shit On The Chest                                       (floor)(climax)

Missionary under the covers (fart)             (doublebed)(vaginal)

WITCH Anal Vore                              (floor)(anal)

WITCH Anal Vore 2                           (floor)(anal)

Wrestling (Gaz Chamber)                        (floor)(teasing)

Wrestling (Golden Shower)                      (floor)(climax)

WITCH Slimy Elixir (poop)                        (floor)(climax)

Headscissor (piss)                                              (floor)(climax)

Human Chair 6 (fart)                                         (floor)teasing)

Double Facesitting 2 Subs 2 Doms (fart)                 (doublebed)(teasing)(foursome)

Take An Angry Poop (peeper)                                  (toilet)(teasing)

Take A Piss (peeper)                                                 (toilet)(teasing)

SNUSNU Big Butt Waifu (Fart)                                  (floor)(teasing)

Big Butt Waifu 4 (Fart)                                              (floor)(teasing)

Ass Kissing (Fart embarrassed)                                 (floor)(oraljob)

Grab Ass Buttjob (Fart)                                             (floor)(teasing)

WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Fart Ass-wipe)     (floor)(Anal)

WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Belch)                  (floor)(teasing)

regular package

Reveal hidden contents

-Dining Chair-

• Chair Ass licking Angry                 (oraljob)
  • Chair Ass licking Angry 2              (oraljob)
  • Chair Ass Licking Climax               (oraljob)
  • Chair Ass licking embarrased       (oraljob)
  • Chair Ass licking confident           (oraljob)
  • Queen's Chair                               (teasing)
  • Queen's Chair 2                            (teasing)
  • Queen's Chair 3                            (footjob)
  • Queen's Chair 4                            (footjob)
  • Queen's chair 5                             (climax)
  • Queen's Chair Undress                 (teasing)
  • Pussy licking alt                            (oraljob)
  • Pussy licking (trapped)                 (oraljob)
  • Pussy licking (trapped) 2              (oraljob)
  • Footrest                                        (footjob)
  • Footrest 2                                     (footjob)
  • Tied Up Teasing                           (teasing)
  • Tied Up Buttjob                            (teasing)
  • Tied Up Buttjob 2                          (teasing)
  • Tied Up Buttjob 3                          (teasing)
  • Tied Up Foot Lick                           (footjob)
  • Tied Up Foot Rub                          (footjob)
  • Tied up foot rub 2                          (climax)

-Living Chair-

• Come Here                                   (solo teasing)(dining/living chair)
  • Foot And heel licking                    (footjob)(dining/living chair)
  • Pussy Licking                                (oraljob)
  • Pussy Licking 2                             (oraljob)
  • Pussy licking 3                              (climax)
  • Foot Licking                                  (footjob)

-Stool Chair-

• Tied up Ass kissing (shy)              (oraljob)
  • Tied up Ass kissing                       (oraljob)
  • Tied up Ass Kissing (angry)          (oraljob)

-Bondage Cross-

• Cross Teasing                                (teasing)
  • Cross Teasing 2                             (teasing)
  • Cross Foot Worship                      (Footjob)
  • Cross Dick Slap                             (teasing)
  • Cross Blowjob Tease                     (oraljob)

-Floor-

• Facesitting                                    (teasing)
  • Facesitting 2                                 (teasing)
  • Facesitting 3                                 (oraljob)
  • Facesitting 4                                  (footjob)
  • Motorboat                                    (teasing)
  • Caramelldansen                             (teasing)
  • Trample                                         (footjob)
  • Indecent Proposal                         (teasing)
  • Ass Kissing                                     (oraljob)
  • Ass Kissing (embarrassed)             (oraljob)
  • Trample (head)                              (footjob)
  • Foot licking                                    (footjob)
  • Reverse Headscissor                        (teasing)
  • Ass Kissing (selfie)                           (teasing)
  • HeadScissor                                  (teasing)
  • HeadScissor 2                               (oraljob)
  • Standing HeadScissor                   (teasing)
  • Standing HeadScissor 2                (footjob)
  • Gaming Chair                                (oraljob)
  • Gaming Chair 2                             (oraljob)
  • Ballbusting                                    (teasing)
  • Armpit smother and Handjob      (handjob)
  • Forceful Ass Eating                        (oraljob)
  • Feet Kissing (embarrassed)            (footjob)
  • Feet Kissing                                    (footjob)
  • Headlock                                        (teasing)
  • Human Carpet                                (footjob)

• Human Chair                                   (teasing)
  • Human Chair 2                                (teasing)
  • Human Chair 3                                (teasing)
  • Human Chair 4                                (footjob)
  • Human Chair 5                                (footjob)

• Wrestling (Motorboat)                        (teasing)
  • Wrestling (Mounted)                            (teasing)
  • Wrestling (ButtJob)                                (teasing)
  • Wrestling (Facesitting Transition)           (teasing)
  • Wrestling (Facesitting)                           (teasing)
  • Wrestling (Sideway Facesitting)             (teasing)
  • Wrestling (Sideway Facesitting Dance)  (teasing)
  • Wrestling (Feet Slapping)                       (footjob)
  • Wrestling (Armlock And Headscissor)    (teasing)
  • Wrestling (Sideway Facesitting Licking)  (oraljob)

• Grab Ass                                                 (teasing)
  • Grab Ass 2                                                 (teasing)

• Ball Busting (Fondle And Squeeze)                  (handjob)
  • Ball Busting (Lying Down)                                 (footjob)
  • Ball Busting (Lying Down Rough)                     (footjob)
  • Ball Busting (Lying Down Legs Up)                   (footjob)
  • Face Slapping                                                   (teasing)

• Pussy Kissing                                                   (oraljob)
  • Pussy Kissing (embarrassed)                           (oraljob)
  • Awkward Proposal                                           (teasing)
  • Awkward Proposal (embarrassed)                   (teasing)
  • Ass Eating                                                        (oraljob)

-Sofa-

• Sofa Butt Drop                                 (teasing)
  • Sofa Butt drop 2                               (teasing)
  • Seated Handjob                               (handjob)
  • Seated Handjob 2                            (handjob)
  • Seated Handjob 3                            (handjob)
  • Facesitting                                         (teasing)(sofa/loveseat)
  • Facesitting 2                                     (teasing)(sofa/loveseat)
  • Face massage with feet                     (footjob)
  • Human Footrest And Armpit Licker   (oraljob)
  • Human Footrest                                (teasing)(sofa/loveseat/ottoman)
  • Sideway Asslicking                            (oraljob)
  • Face Bounce (rough)                         (teasing)(sofa/loveseat)
  • Face Bounce                                      (teasing)(sofa/loveseat)
  • Footjob and Balls Squeezing             (footjob)
  • Seated Handjob 5                              (climax)

-Shower-

• Deep Cleaning (Pussy Licking)                  (shower)(oraljob)
  • Deep Cleaning (Ass Licking Facesitting)    (shower)(oraljob)
  • Deep Cleaning (Ass Licking Maturbation) (shower)(oraljob)
  • Deep Cleaning (Armpit Licking)                (shower)(oraljob)
  • Deep Cleaning (Foot Licking)                    (shower)(footjob)
  • Deep Cleaning (Footrest)                           (shower)(footjob)
  • Deep Cleaning (Transition Footrest)          (shower)(footjob)

-Yoga mat-

• Indecent Staring                                                  (teasing)
  • Flying Peach                                                       (teasing)
  • Squats Licking                                                    (oraljob)
  • Facesitting Fitness                                              (teasing)
  • Indecent Eating                                                    (oraljob)

-Massage Table-

• Foot Massage Start (buttdrop)    (footjob)
  • Foot Massage                              (footjob)
  • Foot and Butt Massage               (footjob)
  • Butt Massage Start (undress)      (teasing)
  • Butt Massage                              (teasing)

-Pillory-

• Fuck face                                      (oraljob)
  • Fuck face 2                                   (oraljob)
  • Fuck Face 3                                   (handjob)
  • Kiss                                               (teasing)
  • Boob Slap                                     (teasing)

-Window-

• Ass Licking                                     (oraljob)
  • Pussy Licking                                  (oraljob)
  • Ass Licking (transition)                   (oraljob)
  • Pussy Licking (transition)                (oraljob)
  • Sparta Kick                                     (footjob)
  • Foot Licking                                   (footjob)
  • Ass Licking 2                              (footjob)
  • Ass Licking 3                              (footjob)

-Barbell Stand-

• Assessing Squat form                   (oraljob)
  • One more rep                               (teasing)

-Steel Hole-

• Foot Worship (reluctant)                   (footjob)
  • Toe Sucking                                       (footjob)
  • Foot Worship (eager)                        (footjob)

-WITCH- (magic sim from the realm of magic DLC needed or cheat in the WW settings) 

• WITCH Morphiate Floor                  (teasing)(floor)
  • WITCH Trample                               (footjob)(floor)
  • WITCH Feet Licking                         (footjob)(floor)
  • WITCH Morphiate Chair                  (teasing)(deskchair)
  • WITCH Human Chair Teasing          (teasing)(deskchair)
  • WITCH Human Chair                       (solo teasing)(deskchair)
  • WITCH Practice Spellcasting           (teasing)(deskchair)
  • WITCH Practice Spellcasting 2        (teasing)(deskchair)
  • WITCH Morphiate Snack                (oraljob)(counter)
  • WITCH Morphiate Snack 2             (oraljob)(counter)
  • WITCH Ass Licking Chair                 (oraljob)(deskchair)
  • WITCH Pussy Licking Chair              (oraljob)(deskchair)
  • WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Intro)             (floor)(teasing)
  • WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Teasing)         (floor)(teasing)
  • WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Armpit Trap)  (floor)(teasing)
  • WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Vore)              (floor)(oraljob)
  • WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Escape Attempt)              (floor)(teasing)
  • WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Foot Stomp)                    (floor)(footjob)
  • WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Foot Smother)                 (floor)(footjob)

-SNUSNU- (height slider/mod required)

• SNUSNU Human Chair Start         (teasing)(floor)
  • SNUSNU Human Chair                 (teasing)(floor)
  • SNUSNU Human Chair 2              (teasing)(floor)
  • SNUSNU Human Chair 3              (handjob)(floor)
  • SNUSNU Human Chair 4              (climax)(floor)
  • SNUSNU On your knees! 2           (teasing)(floor)
  • SNUSNU Motorboat                     (teasing)(floor)
  • SNUSNU Motorboat 2                  (teasing)(floor)
  • SNUSNU Foot Domination           (footjob)(floor)
  • SNUSNU Pussy Licking                 (oraljob)(floor)
  • SNUSNU On your knees!              (teasing)(floor)
  • SNUSNU Ass Choke                      (Handjob)(floor)
  • SNUSNU AssBound Legjob           (footjob)(floor) 
  • SNUSNU Big Kiss                            (teasing)(floor)
  • SNUSNU Doggy Style                     (vaginal)(double bed)
  • SNUSNU Doggy Style (rodeo)        (vaginal)(double bed)
  • SNUSNU Armpit Lick                      (oraljob)(floor)
  • SNUSNU Standing 69 (transition)  (oraljob)(floor)
  • SNUSNU Standing 69                    (oraljob)(floor)

• 2XSNUSNU Forceful Ass Eating    (oraljob)(floor)

-Ottoman-

• Just Reading Some Manga             (soloteasing)
  • Big Boobs Waifu                             (teasing)
  • Big Boobs Waifu 2                          (teasing)
  • Big Boobs Waifu 3                          (teasing)
  • Big Boobs Waifu 4                         (vaginal)
  • Big Boobs Waifu 5                         (footjob)
  • Big Boobs Waifu 6                         (oraljob)
  • Big Boobs Waifu 7                         (climax)
  • Big Butt  Waifu                               (oraljob)
  • Big Butt  Waifu 2                            (oraljob)

-Workout Machine-

• Workout with Sub                          (teasing)
  • Armpit licking                                (oraljob)
  • Foot licking                                   (oraljob)

-Double Bed-

• Feet Massage                                  (footjob)
  • Missionary under the covers           (vaginal)
  • Feet Dick Rub 2                              (climax)
  • Ass Massage                                   (teasing)
  • Feet lick and Nuzzle                       (footjob)
  • Feet Dick Rub                                 (footjob
  • Oops I Slipped                               (teasing)
  • Deep Ass Licking                            (oraljob)
  • Armpit Licking                               (oraljob)
  • Armpit Licking (embarrassed)       (oraljob)

-Counter-

• Ass Licking (ignored)                                           (oraljob)
  • Pussy Licking (ignored)                                        (oraljob)
  • Foot Licking and handjob (ignored male sub)     (handjob)
  • Foot Licking and handjob (ignored female sub)  (handjob)

-Loungechair&FloatingLoungechair-

• Masturbation And Feet Licking                                          (loungechair)(handjob)
  • Masturbation And Feet Licking                                          (floatingloungechair)(handjob)
  • Masturbation And Foot Massage                                       (loungechair)(handjob)
  • Masturbation And Foot Massage                                       (floatingloungechair)(handjob)
  • Foot Massage                                                                     (loungechair)(footjob)
  • Foot Massage                                                                     (floatingloungechair)(footjob)

Threesomes

• SNUSNU Double Facesitting                    (teasing)(doublebed)
  • SNUSNU Double Facesitting (undress)    (teasing)(doublebed)

• Double Facesitting                                   (teasing)(doublebed)
  • Double Facesitting 2                                (teasing)(doublebed)
  • Ass Choke                                                (teasing)(doublebed)
  • Ass Choke 2                                             (footjob)(doublebed)

• Sofa Sit on his face                                  (teasing)(sofa)
  • Sofa Sit on his face 2                               (teasing)(sofa)
  • Sofa Sit on his face 3                               (oraljob)(sofa)
  • Sit on his face 3 (kiss)                              (teasing)(sofa)
  • Human Footrest                                      (footjob)(sofa)

• Trample                                                   (footjob)(floor)

Foursomes

• Group Domination 1 (Teasing)                           (floor)(teasing)
  • Group Domination 2 (Ass Smother)                   (floor)(teasing)
  • Double Facesitting 2 Subs 2 Doms                     (doublebed)(teasing)
  • Double Facesitting 2 Subs 2 Doms (Pants Off)   (doublebed)(teasing)

(animations in orange are in early access on my patreon)

(sofa animations will look best with the "size-sensitive Sofa") 

(chair animations will look best with the "Arrmless dining chair" or "armmed dining chair")

(stool chair animations will look best with the "retro dinette bar stool")

(living chair animations will look best with the "deep delight living chair")

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 4:26 PM, CallusEater said:

Regarding findom animations. It is hard indeed, my idea was to apply it to some animations.

I could give you some examples: face farting with a sub/sim paying cash during the animation for each fart; the sub/sim licking feet can be ordered to pay cash before doing it.

One more idea (just to give you some): an animation including a sim shaving her feet with some tool while the other eats her dust.

Thank you for reading. Your content is exceptional as always.

thanks for the ideas, I'll have to check if there is a fitting visual effect. (simoleons flying around or something)

On 1/2/2023 at 11:49 PM, Aypierre1 said:

Thanks!!! Amazing work :) ! Now i really want Tickling animation (please F/m Ff/m) aha ^^ Greeting From France ;)

On 1/4/2023 at 12:05 AM, Falvernn503 said:

Still no tickling? 

On 1/15/2023 at 10:55 AM, a2260880 said:

Could you make some animations of feet tickling?Just like m/f and m/ff.

It's planned, However I feel it's gonna be challenging to make something nice, the basegame tickling animations are already really well made, I'm a bit daunted.

On 1/8/2023 at 3:54 AM, King_Alix_01 said:

Re compatible/immersive mods (for the extreme animations) have these already been recommended?:

Scythe's sound replacement (https://modthesims.info/d/644372/better-fart-sounds-sound-replacement.html)

upayda's No Musical Notes (https://modthesims.info/d/555431/no-musical-notes-on-flatulence.html) 

If you're happy with the default sound and animation you can skip, but imo Scythe's improves it a lot 

Hey thanks for the recommendations.

Personally, I'm working on a small mod for the extreme package that would add a longer and a shorter fart sound which I could then use in my animations. The hardest part is finding appropriate fart sounds that don't sound out of place in the sims.

On 1/10/2023 at 4:51 PM, Edwardes8 said:

Hi could you make a forced feet sniffing animation? Like where the slave is tied up on the floor and the femdom rubs her feet over his nose with sniffing sounds? Like this:

Haha I've just made 2 new animations that looks like this but not centered on sniffing. I'll try to make another one with just sniffing.

On 1/15/2023 at 11:06 AM, Angelus75 said:

Hi @fouyaya , a little request if you are interested ...

Hey, that's a funny lewd object. but not exactly the type of animation I make sorry. :)