Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (07/11 November Update +25 Animations)

Hey guys, I updated the extreme package. (most of it is the reworked anal vore part of the "WITCH Morphiate Snack sequence")

Spoiler

+6 animations

WITCH Morphiate Snack 3 (transition)      (anal)(counter)

WITCH Morphiate Snack 4 (fart)               (anal)(counter)

WITCH Morphiate Snack 5 (fail)                (anal)(counter)

WITCH Morphiate Snack 6 (fart)               (climax)(counter)

Seated Handjob 4 (fart)                   (handjob)(sofa)

Ass Massage (fart)                           (teasing)(doublebed)

Also this month, I made a new and improved version of the alternative mischief interactions mod (added 2 interactions). It's available in early access on my patreon.

the 2 new interactions are "Bitch Slap" and "Burpface"

Spoiler

ThunderousLavishHornedtoad-small.gifSteelblueLovingErne-small.gifGoodnaturedSentimentalBluewhale-small.giOpenImmaculateShrew-small.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I was just wondering if you could help me out with an issue I'm undergoing. Basically, every time I try to download this mod I get an error stating that the file is corrupted. I use Winrar and it won't even open the RAR... Please help as much as you can as I really need the peeing animations. Thanks! ?

Screenshot 2021-08-21 040310.png

On 8/4/2021 at 8:40 PM, poplan said:

Great work, a note on the special potty box, when sims get onto it the animation looks *really* weird.

thanks, do you mean the EA maxis animations like sitting/use or my animations ? 

14 hours ago, Sugy Impa said:

Hello, I was just wondering if you could help me out with an issue I'm undergoing. Basically, every time I try to download this mod I get an error stating that the file is corrupted. I use Winrar and it won't even open the RAR... Please help as much as you can as I really need the peeing animations. Thanks! ?

Hey, it shouldn't be in a compressed .rar file. You can download it here on loverslab in .package form. Also it seems you have duplicate(s) of the extreme package don't forget to erase and replace with the latest release. (leave only one copy of the extreme package in your mod folder)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 5:51 PM, Alexander505 said:

It is possible to have an animation where a female sim drink (on her knees) pee from a penis?

well that wouldn't be very femdom. :D

However I think I might make a futa on futa pissing animation in the future, you could then use it with any gender.

On 9/6/2021 at 2:27 AM, R.M.P935 said:

when will the next open update?

I usually update once a month, so sometime in october. ? 

5 new animations available in early access. (2climax)

Spoiler

FluffyElasticArabianhorse-small.gifDeterminedLawfulCricket-small.gifSickVillainousStickinsect-small.gifReflectingBulkyWallaroo-small.gifTalkativePaleturquoiseCleanerwrasse-smal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I updated the reg package. +8 animations

• Tied Up Teasing                                                    (diningchair)(teasing)
  • Tied Up Buttjob                                                    (diningchair)(teasing)
  • Tied Up Buttjob 2                                                 (diningchair)(teasing)
  • Tied Up Buttjob 3                                                 (diningchair)(teasing)
  • Tied Up Foot Lick                                                 (diningchair)(footjob)
  • Tied Up Foot Rub                                                 (diningchair)(footjob)

• Group Domination 1 (Teasing)                             (floor)(teasing)(4some)
  • Group Domination 2 (Ass Smother)                     (floor)(teasing)(4some)

The "tied up" animations can be played on any dining chair but I made a special CC chair for it. (nothing fancy, I just added manacles to the armrests/legs of a basic metal chair)

You can get the CC chair on the download page ("fouyaya_metalchairmanacles.package").

The group domination sequence is a foursome so you'll need 4 sims.

I also have 4 new extreme animations in early access

On 11/6/2021 at 3:21 PM, wow540 said:

Hello! Thanks for your animations, they are awesome. Will you add some socks fetish animation? 

Unfortunately, It would be very hard to make elaborate animations with sock fetish because I would first need to make a good rigged prop (basically a 3d model of a sock with bones to animate). Also, it's impossible to "strip" clothes during an animation with Wickedwhims, pretty annoying as I personally always wanted to make stripping/undressing animation.

On 11/15/2021 at 1:09 PM, Trylington said:

These animations are amazing. Thanks for putting so much work into them. Just as a suggestion. Can you make some animations where a witch transforms someone into a butt plug or dildo.

I actually have some witch animations planned where the witch transforms a sims into a voodoo doll and then does lewd things to it. But yes, transforming into a dildo could work too.

On 11/20/2021 at 12:59 AM, zevazdeoz said:

I don't even play the sims, but I have to congrats the animator great work here. 

Thank you :D

On 11/25/2021 at 6:22 PM, Femocrat said:

Hey @fouyaya ! Would you consider making a sperm milking animation?

Yes I could make some I guess, either as part of the "tied up" sequence or on a BDSM object.

21 hours ago, piratesteve said:

Love the animations, and I'd be all for more witch vore or other transformations

I love creating those animations. They're pretty fun to make, however they're also very time-consuming. :D

Anyway, like I said in a earlier post, the next one should be a transformation into a voodoo doll.

I have 4 New Animations in early access. (human chair and trampling) 

i think you just got a new patrion, but i do have one question, is it possible to have the Angry Poop and Poop on the floor to just be normal toilet animations, now they are part of wicked whims witch requiress you to sort the menu's and creates sex reactions in other sims, when sometimes you just want your sim to take a poop:D