Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (07/11 November Update +25 Animations)

hello, i like yours animations and i want your help for a problem, for the extreme animations, i look on my settings in game, i have some animations that i want to try, and when i try to make a animations on sex, with the good location and numbers partners, i don't have the animations, thanks and sorry for my english

On 6/5/2023 at 1:08 PM, Steelcat said:

Hi Fouyaya, your femdom animations are amazing)

Do you plan to make animations with humbler and other CBT-devices, like something like this? -

Reveal hidden contents

bb02.JPGa2.JPG.a0fe15b371e02e692ae315be05067fb3.JPG

bb01.JPGa1.JPG.5b1c7b3bd94b94c261046430f3349e94.JPG

bb03.JPGa3.JPG.be766e49b553ca8553f280cf8494e0db.JPG

..and more trampling, FF and ballbusting content?

Yes, I'll make more of that content in the future. As for the CBT devices, Well I'm not opposed to it but I'm not really fond of using other people's CC and props and I don't feel like making one myself. I haven't checked the BDSM CC for a while tho, I'll look into it, I think Kritical has plenty of stuff like that.

On 7/14/2023 at 2:29 AM, DiamondTheNerd said:

Hey

just curious, when using the take an angry poop feature, is there a way to make it so the pants aren’t completely off but instead are like down around the ankles?

Haha would be nice but no I can't see how you could realistically do something like that.

On 7/30/2023 at 11:18 PM, TheGoldeM said:

hello, i like yours animations and i want your help for a problem, for the extreme animations, i look on my settings in game, i have some animations that i want to try, and when i try to make a animations on sex, with the good location and numbers partners, i don't have the animations, thanks and sorry for my english

Hehe, that's pretty vague. I'd say make sure you have the fouyaya_pieceofshit.package in your mod folder for the scat animations. Plenty of my extreme animations are "CLIMAX" so you need to go into the WW interaction menu and choose context "CLIMAX" (and you need to play a few animation loops before you can go there).

On 7/31/2023 at 7:31 AM, AllPrimalX said:

Good animations, I hope it doesn't bother you, but you can do more animations focused on smelling and having armpits sex and dirty sims 

Yeah, I want to and I'll try to make more armpit-related animations soon.

On 8/6/2023 at 1:19 AM, parzysty said:

I can't join on Patreon, the membership is closed.

Well that's annoying, I put my patreon page on pause this month (I'm taking a small break) and I also changed the model to subscription billing. (to avoid new patrons paying twice if they subscribe very late in the month).

Sadly, It seems that when you're in the subscription billing model you cannot subscribe at all to a paused page. I'll see what I can do about it but otherwise it will be back in september. (thanks for your support ? )

Updated the extreme package (+16animations).

Some of those new extreme animations are fart alternatives of regular animations that are not yet in the LL standard package (Jackopose,Pussy Licking And Rimming threesome, fullweight facesitting). 

I also added new fart sounds in the extreme package, they're used in the most recent animations. (e.g. Jackopose (fart))

Spoiler

+16 Extreme Animations (+new fart sounds for new animations like jackopose)

• Masturbation (Fart)                                                            CHAIR_LIVING     Handjob   solo
  • Masturbation and Facesitting (Fart)                                   CHAIR_LIVING     Handjob
  • Masturbation, Facesitting and Foot Licking (Fart)              CHAIR_LIVING     Handjob   threesome

• Facefarting and Footjob                                                       FLOOR                                                 Footjob
  • Facesitting 4 (Fart)                                                                SOFA, LOVESEAT, CHAIR_LIVING        Handjob
  • Human Punching Bag (Buttjob and Fart)                              PUNCHINGBALL                                 teasing

• WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Golden Rain Glitched)     FLOOR            teasing
  • WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Golden Rain)                   FLOOR            teasing
  • WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Gas Chamber)                 FLOOR            teasing

• Pussy Licking And Rimming (Stage2+Fart)                          FLOOR            Oraljob          threesome
  • Trying To Take An Angry Poop (Constipated)                       TOILET           teasing          solo
  • Human Urinal                                                                        FLOOR            Oraljob
  • JackOPose (Fart)                                                                    FLOOR            Teasing        solo
  • JackOPose Sniff Ass (Fart)                                                     FLOOR            teasing
  • Fullweight Facesitting (Fart)                                                  FLOOR            teasing
  • Golden Shower (Knelt Down)                                                  FLOOR            teasing

Also, I fixed the issue with my Patreon page, it's now possible to subscribe again.

Edited by fouyaya
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AgentSqueezer said:

I just downloaded the mods and it tells me in game that your animations have all loaded. This may seem stupid but how do I actually do them? The wicked options from wicked whims are all just the standard sex options, oral, vaginal etc. not yours.

The standard sex animations are the animations you downloaded. You should be able to click the sims having sex, change animation, select (random, sex category & animation, or select by Creator) 

Wicked whims will not work unless you have animations downloaded as they do not come with animations. So any animations you see are what you've downloaded. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, the only real bug i've encountered so far is a particularly annoying one. I've been using Witch Morphiate Toilet on the toilet that comes with the basic two bedroom house (Crick Cabana) in the willow creek world. and every single time, even with the animation tags set to male and female only, the gender roles to male/female only, The First Sim being female, AND sims tagged as top/bottom. the male is always the dominate one even if the animation starts properly with the female morphing the male into the toilet.

I would record, but I don't know where to upload the video. edit: is there a special couch I need for a threesome (two girl sitting on one guy) or will any large couch do?

Edited by WorldEnjoyer123
added another question
On 9/3/2023 at 2:42 PM, Red Pajama said:

I was wondering if you could make more buttjob animations for the extreme package

Buttjob + farting I guess? yeah sure, I'll try to make more.

On 9/28/2023 at 3:49 AM, rpg_ said:

great work! thank you so much!

On 10/1/2023 at 2:57 AM, WorldEnjoyer123 said:

So, the only real bug i've encountered so far is a particularly annoying one. I've been using Witch Morphiate Toilet on the toilet that comes with the basic two bedroom house (Crick Cabana) in the willow creek world. and every single time, even with the animation tags set to male and female only, the gender roles to male/female only, The First Sim being female, AND sims tagged as top/bottom. the male is always the dominate one even if the animation starts properly with the female morphing the male into the toilet.

I would record, but I don't know where to upload the video. edit: is there a special couch I need for a threesome (two girl sitting on one guy) or will any large couch do?

I've just checked and I tagged all the toilet domination animations as BOTH/MALE for the sub and Exclusively FEMALE for the dom while the WITCH one is tagged as BOTH/MALE and WITCH_BOTH/WITCH_FEMALE. I'm not sure why it's not working properly as only a female sim should have the dom role in the toilet dom sequence (unless, of course, you checked the "assume both genders" in the WW gender settings).

Anyway, you can actually retag the animations ingame now (although I've never tested it TBH) -> while an animation is playing, hold SHIFT + left click on a sim involved -> "Wicked" -> "Modify currently playing animation roles"

Note that you may have to enter "testingcheats true" in the console before to see the hidden Wicked menu. (to bring the console, just press and hold CTRL+SHIFT and the C key)

You don't need a special couch but the one that I mentioned in the main post "Size-Sensitive Sofa" would be best (no clipping).

On 10/3/2023 at 4:44 PM, fouyaya said:

(unless, of course, you checked the "assume both genders" in the WW gender settings).

hm, thanks. ironically after I posted this I found the 'use biological sex chosen at character creator screen' and it semi-fixed itself. now with the starter animation it does briefly swap to maledom, once it transititinos to another animation, it resumes being femdom yet the dom is now nude because she was briefly in the toilet. -_- modding games be wack.

also, thanks for the tip on how to access the testing thing.

On 10/6/2023 at 12:36 AM, Pipikaforum said:

Hey I was wondering if you could make femdom animations with the male sucking her hand and fingers, reverse missionary where she holds his legs during the job and pussy licking while she stands/he kneels?

Hey, thanks those are great ideas. I think I've already made that sort of dominant pussy licking action, or maybe it was just kissing, can't remember, anyway I'll check cuz if I didn't that's kind of an oversight.

12 hours ago, koszoruko said:

Hello, is there a way to use the QueeningChair package animations without the Get together expansion pack?

I'm sorry it's sadly not possible as the stool chair I used as a model comes from that DLC.

If you're interested in that kind of BDSM device, I've been planning for a while to create another smotherbox sort of object and it will not require any DLC. I'll probably release it in the coming months

On 10/16/2023 at 10:57 AM, fouyaya said:

I'm sorry it's sadly not possible as the stool chair I used as a model comes from that DLC.

If you're interested in that kind of BDSM device, I've been planning for a while to create another smotherbox sort of object and it will not require any DLC. I'll probably release it in the coming months

Many thanks!

Hello dear  fouyaya ❤️

Thank you for fulfilling my long-standing request to bury the sim in the sand.

You are the only author of such good content. There are already over 11,000 animations in fashion, but they are all exactly the same.
Sex vaginal, Sex anal, nothing outstanding, monotony.

There are very few BDSM themes, especially toilet themes.

Another author of [Kritical] made a rather interesting device, a urinal made of a person, into which, according to the script sims use on location long time.

I would like to request or ask. 

You have poop/scat animations, but they are mostly only between two sims. Is it possible to create a long animation where one Sim will be used as a toilet by two or more Sims. 
CLIMAX FFFF (Piss) / FFFF(Poop)

For example, a Sim is lying in a toilet box or just on the floor. Sims stand nearby and take turns pooping or peeing, or pooping and peeing in mouth a Sim.

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

Human Yoga Mat                              YOGA_MAT, FLOOR                       TEASING
Ball Busting (Devour Dick                 FLOOR                                                  ORALJOB
Facesitting 3                                    SOFA, LOVESEAT, CHAIR_LIVING          HANDJOB
Facesitting Climax                            SOFA, LOVESEAT, CHAIR_LIVING          CLIMAX
Human Chair 6 (Spanking)                  FLOOR                                              TEASING
WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Ass Attack)  FLOOR                                 TEASING
WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Ass Crush)   FLOOR                                 TEASING
Ass Pillow                                DOUBLE_BED                                               TEASING
Footrest 3 (Stomp)                        CHAIR_DINING, CHAIR_LIVING            FOOTJOB
Footrest 4 (Ignored)                      CHAIR_DINING, CHAIR_LIVING            FOOTJOB
Footrest 5 (Sniffing                      CHAIR_DINING, CHAIR_LIVING            FOOTJOB
Pussy Licking And Rimming (Stage1)        FLOOR                                 ORALJOB        3some
Pussy Licking And Rimming (Stage2)        FLOOR                                 ORALJOB        3some
Human Yoga Mat (Stretching)               YOGA_MAT, FLOOR                  TEASING
Facesitting 3 (Female Sub)                SOFA, LOVESEAT, CHAIR_LIVING    HANDJOB
JackOPose                                 FLOOR                                                 TEASING
Ball Busting (Handjob And Slap)           FLOOR                                     HANDJOB
Ball Busting (Motorboat and Knee to the Groin)FLOOR                       TEASING
Sole Licker                               FLOOR                                                   FOOTJOB
Nipple Licking                            SOFA                                                  ORALJOB
Facesitting 5 (Bouncing)                  FLOOR                                          TEASING
Foot Cleaning (Female Sub)                BATHTUB                               FOOTJOB
Foot Cleaning (Male Sub)                  BATHTUB                               FOOTJOB
Feet Cleaning (FFM)                       BATHTUB                                      FOOTJOB        3some
Footjob And Ballbusting (Male Sub)        BATHTUB                               FOOTJOB

Hello, I've finally updated the package. Sorry, I completely forgot about it. Anyway, it's a big update, I added 25 animations in the standard package. Changelog above. Enjoy :D

On 10/19/2023 at 9:26 PM, lanara12 said:

I would like to request or ask. 

You have poop/scat animations, but they are mostly only between two sims. Is it possible to create a long animation where one Sim will be used as a toilet by two or more Sims. 
CLIMAX FFFF (Piss) / FFFF(Poop)

For example, a Sim is lying in a toilet box or just on the floor. Sims stand nearby and take turns pooping or peeing, or pooping and peeing in mouth a Sim.

Hello, as much as I'd like to make this kind of animation (a line of doms waiting to "use" a sub in any way), making it properly would require a lot of time and dedication. I'll consider it but no promises.