Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (07/11 November Update +25 Animations)

If you don't mind, could you make a vanilla-style textured version of these toilets you uploaded? I tend to like sticking to things that fit in with the base game's textures, and the toilet is actually a really nice design, so I'd want it to fit in nicely. 

toiletbox.png.45b90e5e3732052ee87d21b0694712c3.png

I really like how its designed lol

4 hours ago, fooob said:

If you don't mind, could you make a vanilla-style textured version of these toilets you uploaded? I tend to like sticking to things that fit in with the base game's textures, and the toilet is actually a really nice design, so I'd want it to fit in nicely. 

Hey, I'm not sure what you mean by vanilla-style texture. I actually used EA wood paneling textures to make those :P (from the sulani and spa day DLC pack If I'm not mistaken)

On 2/15/2021 at 9:29 AM, Fenrirrr said:

Question. Does your stuff have any edging @fouyaya?

No, though I have a few animations that could be considered tease and denial I guess.

but anyways that's a nice animation idea ?

I have 4 new animations in early access on my patreon

Spoiler

UnevenClosedTerrapin-small.gifFrozenHonoredAnura-small.gifMountainousUsableLadybird-small.gifBelatedFakeIcterinewarbler-small.gif

8 hours ago, kat1215 said:

Hey fouyaya, love your animations! I've been having issues with the snusnu animations. I make a sim that is as tall as I can make her, with Luumia's height slider, but when the animation starts she reverts to regular size.

Hey, you need to uncheck "height slider mod support" in WW settings -> sex settings -> sex interaction settings -> advanced sex interaction settings

however be aware that with luumia's height slider you cannot get the optimal height difference between sims, so it won't look as good as it should. (but you can kinda fix it with the new WW sex positioning tool) 

12 hours ago, Loser85 said:

Hello there. I have got the patreon animations but I can't see them in the animation lists. and they are enabled.

Hey, make sure that you have only one copy of my packages in your mod folder. also check that they're only 1 folder deep at most.

if you only can't see specific animations, check that you have all the required props. (all the props needed for my animations are in the first post)

On 3/1/2021 at 10:32 PM, fouyaya said:

Hey, make sure that you have only one copy of my packages in your mod folder. also check that they're only 1 folder deep at most.

if you only can't see specific animations, check that you have all the required props. (all the props needed for my animations are in the first post)

I have only got 1 copy of it, an also all the additional mods. and its still not showing as animations.

When I open wickedwhims and go to animations disabler they are all there, but they arent available to use. Is there a certain setting i need to enable or disable.

8 hours ago, Loser85 said:

I have only got 1 copy of it, an also all the additional mods. and its still not showing as animations.

When I open wickedwhims and go to animations disabler they are all there, but they arent available to use. Is there a certain setting i need to enable or disable.

well that's weird, make sure you have the latest WW and sims 4 updates, sometimes a WW version is buggy because it's not compatible with an older/newer version of the sims 4.

if you do, then you can maybe try to reset WW settings to defaults (setting controls -> reset settings)

Also, in sex settings -> sex interactions settings you can choose "categorize animation authors" which makes it easier to find all the animations of a specific creator.

15 hours ago, fouyaya said:

well that's weird, make sure you have the latest WW and sims 4 updates, sometimes a WW version is buggy because it's not compatible with an older/newer version of the sims 4.

if you do, then you can maybe try to reset WW settings to defaults (setting controls -> reset settings)

Also, in sex settings -> sex interactions settings you can choose "categorize animation authors" which makes it easier to find all the animations of a specific creator.

I have the recent updates, and also i did the sex settings and reset the settings and still not working the main animations are showing just not the early access ones

On 3/4/2021 at 12:31 PM, Loser85 said:

I have the recent updates, and also i did the sex settings and reset the settings and still not working the main animations are showing just not the early access ones

if you only can't see the early access animations then it's likely you have the wrong package(s) installed, I suggest downloading again the latest package updates from my patreon page and ERASE/REPLACE the existing ones.

On 3/5/2021 at 9:30 AM, waynewasanazi said:

Hey man, can you make the doublebed armpit animations available?

Soon :D

In other news, I uploaded the "alternative mischief interactions mod" on Loverslab, you can download it here

13 hours ago, fouyaya said:

if you only can't see the early access animations then it's likely you have the wrong package(s) installed, I suggest downloading again the latest package updates from my patreon page and ERASE/REPLACE the existing ones.

Soon :D

In other news, I uploaded the "alternative mischief interactions mod" on Loverslab, you can download it here

Still doesnt work

1 hour ago, Loser85 said:

Also it says sims gender or sex location not compatible. its showing in a animation playlist i just cant use them

Also what is B/M

oh then it seems you can't see those animation because of gender preferences, go to wicked whims settings -> sex settings -> gender settings and tweak those settings (probably check "recognize male as both" or "recognize female as both")

B/M means both gender can play that role with a preference for a male sim. My animations are mostly set up as B/F (both with a female pref) for the dom and B/M for the sub, tho some of my animations have a F/F (strictly female) for the dom and M/M (strictly male) for the sub. 

2 hours ago, fouyaya said:

oh then it seems you can't see those animation because of gender preferences, go to wicked whims settings -> sex settings -> gender settings and tweak those settings (probably check "recognize male as both" or "recognize female as both")

B/M means both gender can play that role with a preference for a male sim. My animations are mostly set up as B/F (both with a female pref) for the dom and B/M for the sub, tho some of my animations have a F/F (strictly female) for the dom and M/M (strictly male) for the sub. 

Still not working. or should i enable only 1 of the 2

On 3/8/2021 at 5:28 PM, Loser85 said:

Still not working. or should i enable only 1 of the 2

you can enable both at the same time, it allows male or female sims to play a role in an animation reserved to the other gender.

again if WickedWhims is working fine for you and the only issue is that you can't play only my early access animations then the most likely problem it that you have an older package of mine in your mod folder. so please make sure you have no duplicates in your mod folder and then, delete all my animation packages, download them again from my patreon page (pick the most recent ones) and put them back in your mod folder. 

If you have other issues with WickedWhims you can check this nifty troubleshooting page made by turbodriver to help you.

On 3/8/2021 at 2:53 PM, Alexander505 said:

Hi Fouyaya are you planning to work on more "pissing animations" in the future? Thanks for your work ?

yes of course ?

8 hours ago, fouyaya said:

you can enable both at the same time, it allows male or female sims to play a role in an animation reserved to the other gender.

again if WickedWhims is working fine for you and the only issue is that you can't play only my early access animations then the most likely problem it that you have an older package of mine in your mod folder. so please make sure you have no duplicates in your mod folder and then, delete all my animation packages, download them again from my patreon page (pick the most recent ones) and put them back in your mod folder. 

If you have other issues with WickedWhims you can check this nifty troubleshooting page made by turbodriver to help you.

yes of course ?

I literally did all that. but does it matter about the location because i think its the location issue.