(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's

1 hour ago, 666Sextant666 said:

This is the menu, the same "FPE Infusions" that I had a problem with before. Also, how does the "size" thing on the extractors work?

Screenshot (120).png

I finally found the bug you found, (it requires you to craft something for the bug to bug out and I didn't craft the first few times I checked and I think I know what is causing it now)

so I have more or less fix-ish it (it allows you to exit the menu when you select one of the other items(I added the other transfusions to the recipe menu)

the next major update should be this or next week

FPE_BabyAddon_Recipe_Fix.esp

4 hours ago, 666Sextant666 said:

Sorry to have to constantly pester you about the mod, but why do the repeatable extractors unequip when the "% size" notification comes up and am unable to re-equip? Also one suggestion: could you make another variant to the milk and cum extractors that are just leaking milk and cum respectively?

it should unequip when it reaches its maximum size and stay unequipped until the size changes.

so both at the same time using the same device? no

but for the next update, I might change the slots so you can use both of them at the same time

49 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

it should unequip when it reaches its maximum size and stay unequipped until the size changes.

so both at the same time using the same device? no

but for the next update, I might change the slots so you can use both of them at the same time

No, I mean the milk and cum milkers both have different variants that look like leaking milk or cum. Also I just found out that the milkers unequip automatically at the size cap when using “Community” and “Tantric Water Massage” instead of “Normal Extraction”. I haven’t tried “Aggressive Extraction” though.

Also, could you add a caps price to breast milk and it’s different versions?

56 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

How do i place a baby in the crib? I've tried with 2 models (one with the toys on top and one without) but if I select "drop" from the Pip-Boy the baby just floats mid-air

they should work, which babies are you dropping?

btw the ones that would act like that would be the passive babies (Abandoned, bloody, frozen, dying)

14 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

they should work, which babies are you dropping?

btw the ones that would act like that would be the passive babies (Abandoned, bloody, frozen, dying)

Well, so I guess you already told me why. They're 2 bloody babies that I found, and I wanted to place in a pair of cribs

I guess I'll keep them with me then

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

new update has been released

v1.3(whatever)

added simple milk machines (cheaper but no body morphing)

added better naming

rename some recipes

remove debugging from script

added a couple of items

added survival values to food

reworked scripts

more than a few others (I really should kept notes)

Best way to update? I've just merged 1.3 with the previous version (1.25) I had, is that ok?

so Family Planning Enhanced_Baby Addon is the one mod to keep out of theses

so wasteland dairy is a standalone mod so you can get rid of that one

so Crime and Punishment baby Addon is for Crime and Punishment only

if you have Family Planning Enhanced installed then it won't use CAP's pregnancy system.

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so Family Planning Enhanced_Baby Addon is the one mod to keep out of theses

so wasteland dairy is a standalone mod so you can get rid of that one

so Crime and Punishment baby Addon is for Crime and Punishment only

if you have Family Planning Enhanced installed then it won't use CAP's pregnancy system.

Thank you, master:)

Is it safe to remove Wasteland dairy mid game?

Crime and punishment addon then not needed if I have FPE , CAP and your mod, right?

12 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Thank you, master:)

Is it safe to remove Wasteland dairy mid game?

Crime and punishment addon then not needed if I have FPE , CAP and your mod, right?

1. it depends on the items you have made using wasteland dairy (if none then it should be fine)

2. correct, at least according to flashy that pregnancy inside CAP should be deactivated if you are using FPE (also CAP_BabyAddon is a lighter version of FPE_BabyAddon)

FPE_BabyAddons

plus one of these (not both)

FPE_Impregnation_ArmorKeywords_CBBE

requires ArmorKeywords.esm

or

FPE_Impregnation_Vanilla_CBBE

doesn't requires ArmorKeywords.esm

both do the same thing (just different outfits)

so if you want some raiders and gunners to be visibly pregnant and holding a "bloody baby"

(this is a fake pregnancy so there is no timer to it)

btw if you have custom outfit for raiders or gunners then it won't work

so just wondering, so I am running out of ideas

so does anyone have any ideas that are achievable (so no brahmin girls)

so the latest update, I have made is three boxes of breast milk (0(empty) & 12 & 24)

when you activate an empty milk box and have 12 to 24 breasts milks in your inventory then it make a full milk box

so if you activate a full milk box then you get 12 or 24 milks

and I have finally fix the prices (had no idea that turning on (no auto-calc) would do that)

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so just wondering, so I am running out of ideas

so does anyone have any ideas that are achievable (so no brahmin girls)

so the latest update, I have made is three boxes of breast milk (0(empty) & 12 & 24)

when you activate an empty milk box and have 12 to 24 breasts milks in your inventory then it make a full milk box

so if you activate a full milk box then you get 12 or 24 milks

and I have finally fix the prices (had no idea that turning on (no auto-calc) would do that)

what about a probability of the baby dies of hunger if u dont equip or consume the milk u harvest? using the spoilage system of the food, dunno if is possible but will make necesary to breast milk harvesting, consume rattles or toys, to keep it good, the pregnancy system helps to immesively repopulate a settlement, i mean to make cribs or bassinettes that work as containers and place the baby on one with teddy bears milk and toys to activate a flag where it can tend to be a bloody baby or a normal baby so when they grow they spawn as a child raider or a normal child using this mod, deploy the baby at least once on its existance on said container makes him a good baby or deploy a bloody baby on one of those for a day makes them a good baby, hope somthing can be doable or helps u to get inspired, ur mod is necesary for the immersion of caring childs on fallout 4 really