(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's

The prices on some of the items are a bit much, such as Breast Milk with a base price of 100 caps, which makes it hard to sell to traders. You could set it to 20 or 15 caps. Also I am using BodyTalk for my male body and have erections set to max, but the extractors on males do not match with the erect penis.

19 minutes ago, 666Sextant666 said:

The prices on some of the items are a bit much, such as Breast Milk with a base price of 100 caps, which makes it hard to sell to traders. You could set it to 20 or 15 caps. Also I am using BodyTalk for my male body and have erections set to max, but the extractors on males do not match with the erect penis.

about the male extractors, I don't know how to add a rotation slide to objects in outfitstudio.

I may tweak the prices

4 hours ago, A~Dark~Place said:

Having a problem where when I equip the bottle breast pasties on my companion it automatically unequips when I exit her inventory. This happens with the Survival & Repeating breast pasties, the One & Done one's stay equipped. Is there a fix for this?

I will have a look

which companion?

Well I tested the repeating milk machine on Ivy, and it seems to work

but I did mess up the script for the survival version (so I will fix this soon)

(I will change it anyway)

1 hour ago, A~Dark~Place said:

It's Cait. I read on page 13 of this thread that the Bottle Pasties unequip when they're full then re-equip when necessary, does that apply to this?

which mode is the milk machine? Massaging or Extracting or just normal?

extracting does unequip the machine when there is no breast size

massaging does unequip the machine when the breasts reach maximum size.

maybe I should just scale down the concept

remove Extractions edit-> Repairing now does this job

remove Massaging

remove community(I still have no idea if this even works)

in Survival mode, only use one default milk bottle (instead of the extra stuff) edit-> the old bottles takes more time

have normal milking increase the size of the breasts by a tiny amount (such as 0.025)

remove the massive breast size limits (to a max of 200%)

Add Messaging ("Ivy has been milked")

edit-> Repairing - adds a number of milks to the inventory when used (but it takes a while)

what do people think of this?

On 3/19/2020 at 5:54 PM, Invictusblade said:

which mode is the milk machine? Massaging or Extracting or just normal?

extracting does unequip the machine when there is no breast size

massaging does unequip the machine when the breasts reach maximum size.

maybe I should just scale down the concept

remove Extractions edit-> Repairing now does this job

remove Massaging

remove community(I still have no idea if this even works)

in Survival mode, only use one default milk bottle (instead of the extra stuff) edit-> the old bottles takes more time

have normal milking increase the size of the breasts by a tiny amount (such as 0.025)

remove the massive breast size limits (to a max of 200%)

Add Messaging ("Ivy has been milked")

edit-> Repairing - adds a number of milks to the inventory when used (but it takes a while)

what do people think of this?

Hmm.. you mentioned alot of things I'm not aware of, like the Milk Machine & Massaging & Extracting, I haven't even seen any options about Massaging & Extracting. I mean, I built a Milk Machine in the FPE Workbench but didn't know what to do with it. I placed it in Cait's inventory once, I don't think it can be equipped on her or can it? And how do I choose the mode of the Milk Machine, thru the Armor Workbench? Also about Survival Mode breasts pasties, should those only be used when you're playing the game on Survival Mode or? Because I'm not playing on Survival Mode if thats the case. But yeah, thanks for you help. this is a great mod.

*After tinkering around a bit I figured it out. Got the Milk Machine working with it's options.

I'm also struggling to come to an understanding on all of the different options. I appreciate all the updates and work you've done with this mod, but perhaps you could take some time to update the mod description to give players a better understanding of all the different options, or better in-game descriptions. 

I'm a little confused about the alteration of the milk extractors, ie the difference between normal, aggressive and tantric water massage. Also some more clarity on the one and done, survival, repeating and tissue repair options. And finally what is the difference exactly between feeding and no feeding, does this mean either automatic or manual feeding, or the need to fed entirely (like a somewhat cheat)? 

Another thing I am wondering is what happens when if you have multiple babies in your inventory, but only one equipped? Atm I have 3 babies in my inventory, two are set to 'no feeding' and the one I have equipped is set to feeding. So far the ones in my inventory have not been turned to dying babies yet, so is it because they only remain unequipped or because they are set to 'no feeding'? 

9 minutes ago, Slapy7 said:

I'm also struggling to come to an understanding on all of the different options. I appreciate all the updates and work you've done with this mod, but perhaps you could take some time to update the mod description to give players a better understanding of all the different options, or better in-game descriptions. 

I'm a little confused about the alteration of the milk extractors, ie the difference between normal, aggressive and tantric water massage. Also some more clarity on the one and done, survival, repeating and tissue repair options. And finally what is the difference exactly between feeding and no feeding, does this mean either automatic or manual feeding, or the need to fed entirely (like a somewhat cheat)? 

Another thing I am wondering is what happens when if you have multiple babies in your inventory, but only one equipped? Atm I have 3 babies in my inventory, two are set to 'no feeding' and the one I have equipped is set to feeding. So far the ones in my inventory have not been turned to dying babies yet, so is it because they only remain unequipped or because they are set to 'no feeding'? 

it did kinda spiral out of control, sorry about that.

milk machines (all of this is changing in the next update)

normal - gets milk, nothing more and nothing less (new update - grows the breasts slowly)

tantric(!! gone) - grows breasts but gives no milk

aggressive(!! gone) - shrinks breasts and give double the amount of milk

one and done - this is the cheapest option which after one milk cycle, this removes itself and puts a broken version in your inventory

repeating - this is the most costly option which gives unlimited milk cycles

survival - this is the middle choice which is unlimited provided if you have enough milk bottles in your inventory

tissue repair - this repairs the morphs from tantric and aggressive

about the baby feeding, I designed it to only work as a wearable baby on the player and it is designed for more hardcore players who wants to feed the baby

(basically, if a npc is holding a feeding baby then the script won't work and the baby will grow up fine)

Awesome, thank you for clarifying some of my queries - that really helps in making an accurate decision on which set-up would best suit my style of game-play. 

I am still a little unsure about my last question regarding having multiple babies in my inventory though. So just to clarify, a baby will only be fed if it is equipped/being held? For example, if i have multiple in my inventory, only the one equipped will need to be fed?

And also, do the 'feeding' and 'no-feeding' toggles in the armor bench effect if the baby needs to be fed entirely, or does it have to with automatic or manual feeding perhaps?  

Thanks

32 minutes ago, Slapy7 said:

Awesome, thank you for clarifying some of my queries - that really helps in making an accurate decision on which set-up would best suit my style of game-play. 

I am still a little unsure about my last question regarding having multiple babies in my inventory though. So just to clarify, a baby will only be fed if it is equipped/being held? For example, if i have multiple in my inventory, only the one equipped will need to be fed?

And also, do the 'feeding' and 'no-feeding' toggles in the armor bench effect if the baby needs to be fed entirely, or does it have to with automatic or manual feeding perhaps?  

Thanks

yes, only the one equipped gets feed, I might attached the script to the enhancements (SPECIAL, Life detect) so those require constant feeding (I don't know)

feeding turns on the feeding, (Equipped baby need milk to survive)

no feeding turns off the feeding. (Equipped baby doesn't require anything)

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

yes, only the one equipped gets feed, I might attached the script to the enhancements (SPECIAL, Life detect) so those require constant feeding (I don't know)

feeding turns on the feeding, (Equipped baby need milk to survive)

no feeding turns off the feeding. (Equipped baby doesn't require anything)

Thank you again, that's everything sorted out. Really appreciate everything you've done on this mod :) 

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

There are armor or clothes that can be used during the pregnancy, without "losing the pregnancy appear"? Something like the "Maternity Clothes" for Fallout New Vegas, as I don't like so much to use the "vanilla" ones and I prefer to use some "skimpy" clothes/armours

Practically all the armors that can be built on Bodyslide can have belly with pregnancy even the VTAW series

42 minutes ago, magnusx said:

Practically all the armors that can be built on Bodyslide can have belly with pregnancy even the VTAW series

I tried the VTAW, but none of them seems to works without clipping. I guess I'd have to modify them but I don't know how to do it

I tried the VTAW, but none of them seems to works without clipping. I guess I'd have to modify them but I don't know how to do it

Install the mod VTAW, then run the Bodyslide from this  mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25

u need to follow all the instructions, need to check the requirements and all, so select a body type, click build morphs, then batch build, select from the list all the outfits and stuff u need to build, wait and enjoy

How do I run it?

here is an example of what you need to do

so load bodyslide

find a body clothes (because there are different types which have different options so a bit of caution here)

find your preset (the game will treat it like a zero regardless of your options)

tick Build Morphs

either press build for a single mesh

or batch build for many (then select your preferences in the popup then build)

BS_Example.png

4 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

and about VTAW (and other mods such as Niero's), remember to wear the boots with the clothes because of subtle changes between meshes and mods

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

so load bodyslide

find a body clothes (because there are different types which have different options so a bit of caution here)

find your preset (the game will treat it like a zero regardless of your options)

tick Build Morphs

BS_Example.png

Allright I'll try it, I've never used it... Honestly, I've just unzipped the content

On 3/8/2020 at 8:57 PM, Invictusblade said:

here is a quick recipe ESP to quickly change your babies skin colour via Planned Parenthood (this does reset the timer)

FPE_BabyAddon_SkinRecipes.esp 21 kB · 5 downloads

I am not seeing the option to change the baby's skin in family planning. Am I supposed to use the debug register option? I didn't wanna click that unless I knew I was supposed to just cuz I didn't wanna mess anything up.

11 minutes ago, Shiori栞 said:

I am not seeing the option to change the baby's skin in family planning. Am I supposed to use the debug register option? I didn't wanna click that unless I knew I was supposed to just cuz I didn't wanna mess anything up.

they should be recipes you can craft but I cannot remember if it is the Planned Parenthood(it should be in here) or chemistry workbench

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so load bodyslide

tick Build Morphs

BS_Example.png

I've "started" the Bodyslide.exe, loaded the folder where I have all the mods but I can't find any of them in the menus, they both are empty

4 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

take a screenshot and post it.

can you see anything at all?

That's what I see, the "basic" screen. I've selected to use the folder where I've placed all the .zip folders, and also where MO2 install the actual mod but still I don't see them     

image.png

image.png

image.png