(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's

6 hours ago, TheNewDude said:

ah, I just found a dog womb on a corpse? What can I do with that?

you need 1x stimpak, 2x Mongrel Dog Meat, 1x Jet and the dogs womb

you need these perks - Animal Friend 01 & Science 01

go into "Reviving" in Wasteland Vet

you should be able to craft "[Womb] Revived Baby Dog..."

drop it in a crib or keep that on yourself

I should be releasing the new version on Good Friday

I have been trying to reduce the amount of crap is this mod

so I made another two milk objects,

Ice Cold Breast Milk (crafting requires Breast Milk and a cryo cell) sleeps(?) a baby when used

Boiling Hot Breast Milk (crafting requires Breast Milk and a flamer fuel) wakes a baby when used

so it freezes (and defrosts) the babies in a linear fashion(can't explain it yet) so for example

00. Cait Clone Baby

40. White Male Vault 81 Baby

now this will be found in Wasteland Dairy workbench(& mod) (because it is going to work with more creatures as well)

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, Кевлар said:

I got 20 followers of the “clones” and I can’t get rid of them all, they are not recognized by the mechanics of the workshops as someone who can be relocated to one of the settlements. What am I doing wrong ? Version 0.4

I am not sure, I recently added a number of switches (armor piece and syringe) that will change the follower into a settler and vice versa

this was done in the Wasteland Dairy Framework Pack

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

So first I want to apologize if this was discussed/solved already in the 16 pages I would otherwise need to sift through to maybe, or maybe not, find the answer I am looking for...

More to the point though... NPCs refuse to hold the baby backpack(s) that ARE in my inventory. Even with the syringer's "baby equipper" or w/e its called it says this everytime: "there is no baby in your inventory", or something to that effect... 

I only got Preston to finally agree to holding the child when I handed him the "MISC baby", then MY modded (agility addition in this case) appears in his arms for litterally only a few brief seconds then promptly vanishes disappearing entirely from the game. Then upon reopening his inventory there's a new baby backpack that I did not hand him with a randomly selected holding method (front, back, holding, etc).

Not handing him/any npc the "MISC baby" ends the same way only no auto-replaced baby backpack...

In short... how do you get NPCs to hold the baby backpack w/o the syringer or placing it in their inventory then equipping it?

7 hours ago, sion8833 said:

So first I want to apologize if this was discussed/solved already in the 16 pages I would otherwise need to sift through to maybe, or maybe not, find the answer I am looking for...

More to the point though... NPCs refuse to hold the baby backpack(s) that ARE in my inventory. Even with the syringer's "baby equipper" or w/e its called it says this everytime: "there is no baby in your inventory", or something to that effect... 

I only got Preston to finally agree to holding the child when I handed him the "MISC baby", then MY modded (agility addition in this case) appears in his arms for litterally only a few brief seconds then promptly vanishes disappearing entirely from the game. Then upon reopening his inventory there's a new baby backpack that I did not hand him with a randomly selected holding method (front, back, holding, etc).

Not handing him/any npc the "MISC baby" ends the same way only no auto-replaced baby backpack...

In short... how do you get NPCs to hold the baby backpack w/o the syringer or placing it in their inventory then equipping it?

why are you posting here?

post here unless you ARE USING the OLD version of Baby Addons->