(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's

16 hours ago, Hanaxar said:

Nice mod. But it lacks animation and holding E all the time while walking just killed my mood, I decided not to download it...

Anyways while I was reading posts of that mod, I learned that people carrying dead raider head for avoiding encumbrance... They put all the loot on a dead body, shoot it until it explodes, then hold E and carry the head... People are resourceful... I'm amazed, how they come up with those ideas??

But not immersive enuf!!!! XD

I started working on another update.

Breast Implants - Increases the size of NPC's breasts in four different stages (Low, Medium, High and Extreme)

Butt Implants - Increases the size of NPC's butts in four different stages (Low, Medium, High and Extreme)

as well as removal items

so I have a couple of questions for everyone

what other morphs should I work on? (I am thinking of adding Male Muscles implants and penis size Implants for TBOS)

should I separated my mod into smaller mods for players who don't want one particular item? (what to remove?)

edit-> while it does work, the morphs are a bit wrong at the moment so it may take a while to fix

new edit-> I fixed most of the issues, and came up with an idea to rewrite this idea so that you can repeat the process to increase the breast /butt size to a desired size. (this is different than before because the older idea was absolute numbers(bp = 1) while the new one is a progressive count(bp = bp + 1)

20 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

should I separated my mod into smaller mods for players who don't want one particular item? (what to remove?)

A full implant system could easily be its own mod and keeping them separate would reduce feature creep for people who just want the family planning stuff or for people who just want implants.

38 minutes ago, moltobenis said:

It might be better to build it as a framework for morphs like the Skyrim Inflation Framework.

btw When is the bloatfly gun comming out?

first part, maybe (I don't really know yet)

second part, syringes are working great, the eggs not so much (standard FPE timings takes too long and I cannot get my scripting to work) also I have to find an effect to stop NPC's(most likely modified Lock Joint syringe)

also I am trying to get it independent from More Creatures

here is my beta version of FPE_Syringer, it requires Zaz Particles for the visual Effects for the birth part.

and requires Family Planning Enhanced

and it doesn't require More Creatures (too many versions at the moment)

so basically this is a lock joint syringe combined with an egg implanter.

you shoot someone, they fall down and become pregnant and they give birth to 1 or 2 eggs (basic and advance egg syringes)

after a short amount of time (depending on your FPE settings) they should hatch.

it does requires a few things to craft in the beta version. Dirty Water, Lock Joint syringe, Jet and Meat of its creature

it covers the following creatures (one friendly and one hostile)

Bloatfly

Bloodbug

Deathclaw (most likely this will be removed)

Stingwing

for the final version, I will be adding ESL's for More Creatures so you can craft the syringes using creature cum

let me know if it doesn't work

edit-> I just tested it again, and it does need a few touches but I am pretty happy with it

FPE_Syringer - Main.ba2 FPE_Syringer.esp

On 1/17/2020 at 6:20 PM, Invictaxe said:

I started working on another update.

Breast Implants - Increases the size of NPC's breasts in four different stages (Low, Medium, High and Extreme)

Butt Implants - Increases the size of NPC's butts in four different stages (Low, Medium, High and Extreme)

as well as removal items

so I have a couple of questions for everyone

what other morphs should I work on? (I am thinking of adding Male Muscles implants and penis size Implants for TBOS)

edit-> while it does work, the morphs are a bit wrong at the moment so it may take a while to fix

new edit-> I fixed most of the issues, and came up with an idea to rewrite this idea so that you can repeat the process to increase the breast /butt size to a desired size. (this is different than before because the older idea was absolute numbers(bp = 1) while the new one is a progressive count(bp = bp + 1)

I have an idea why not exploding implants like if you die you go out with a bang. or

Fast growth implants so the baby grows faster like every month is skipped if you feed the baby with the implants on.

4 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

here is my beta version of FPE_Syringer, it requires Zaz Particles for the visual Effects for the birth part.

and requires Family Planning Enhanced

and it doesn't require More Creatures (too many versions at the moment)

so basically this is a lock joint syringe combined with an egg implanter.

you shoot someone, they fall down and become pregnant and they give birth to 1 or 2 eggs (basic and advance egg syringes)

after a short amount of time (depending on your FPE settings) they should hatch.

it does requires a few things to craft in the beta version. Dirty Water, Lock Joint syringe, Jet and Meat of its creature

it covers the following creatures (one friendly and one hostile)

Bloatfly

Bloodbug

Deathclaw (most likely this will be removed)

Stingwing

for the final version, I will be adding ESL's for More Creatures so you can craft the syringes using creature cum

let me know if it doesn't work

edit-> I just tested it again, and it does need a few touches but I am pretty happy with it

FPE_Syringer - Main.ba2 1.79 kB · 1 download FPE_Syringer.esp 13.26 kB · 1 download

Thx a lot for this intersting mod, after i testing it everything work as intend and even dead raider could give birth to bloatfly lol. Now we just need someone could create some birth animation like in FNV for final touch btw ^_^.

10 hours ago, tod howard said:

A full implant system could easily be its own mod and keeping them separate would reduce feature creep for people who just want the family planning stuff or for people who just want implants.

I also agree with separate mod idea to avoid heavy script in one go and for implant parts may interfere with inflation framework in some mods in the future if you or anyone develope new mod that affect belly or breast parts like in Skyrim. So at least separate from the start then you don't need to come back to correct the script on FPE addon that not related to those implant parts.

4 hours ago, zeroke107 said:

Thx a lot for this intersting mod, after i testing it everything work as intend and even dead raider could give birth to bloatfly lol. Now we just need someone could create some birth animation like in FNV for final touch btw ^_^.

I didn't know that it affects dead NPC's so I might add another script to deny that while altering the current one to explode the NPC when done.

btw I haven't really used the syringer in all of 1100 hours I have put into the game (I haven't even recruited Strong, yet)

so I looked over the syringer ammo wiki and saw the bloatfly syringe which is when a NPC dies, there is a chance of spawning a bloatfly.

so I was thinking I might rework that into this mod, so that you inject someone, they get pregnant(forever), and when they die, there is a creature left behind

instead of mucking around with scripts and the eggs

4 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I didn't know that it affects dead NPC's so I might add another script to deny that while altering the current one to explode the NPC when done.

btw I haven't really used the syringer in all of 1100 hours I have put into the game (I haven't even recruited Strong, yet)

so I looked over the syringer ammo wiki and saw the bloatfly syringe which is when a NPC dies, there is a chance of spawning a bloatfly.

so I was thinking I might rework that into this mod, so that you inject someone, they get pregnant(forever), and when they die, there is a creature left behind

instead of mucking around with scripts and the eggs

Like I mentioned in my previous post; many feature in this syringe ammo already implement in vanilla game, because you can combine decrease HP, slow down or  paralyse effects in one shot in vanilla game and for Bloatfly ammo also spawn bloatfly if NPC dead after get hit by Bloatfly ammo 1-2 hits, so I think trigger point for vanilla script may related to zero HP or death NPC that why I suggest about cripple stage and ballooning NPC or corpse explosion due to I think you can add on those line in Vanilla script for Bloatfly ammo or even change creature type that spawn for ammo as you like because some part of those script should already be in Vanilla syringe ammo but hard part may be how to link Lookmenus belly expansion effect and birth animation that is non Vanilla one due to time setting effect like you mention previously.

I also try to make this mod by myself in CK at first because I think I can copy and paste effect from Vanilla and modified some part as intend but due to I don't have any basic knowledge for CK even I look around on internet but the most that I can do is create simeple Esp file and copy and paste new syringe ammo but I can't find where I can modifed spell effect script in those ammo that I create T^T.

And Thx again for your mod, I think idea for this bloatfly syringe that you create a lot better than Vanilla one that you just need to hit NPC with bloatfly ammo (with no damage or effect occur -_-) and you need to kill NPC again with another weapon or combine with another syringe type ammo and let NPC die before bloatfly can spawn in Vanilla game.

so I started work on a radiation morphing thing. (and it more or less works now)

it is divided into three parts

1. increasing the morphs via radiation (by repeatably wearing the same armor)

2. decreasing the morphs via curing radiation (by repeatably wearing the same armor)

3. removing the armor and have it work by itself

all of the above are done now, I attached the script to the Pipboy so it is used by the player only (it does require an old game to remove and add a pipboy)

the only real problem I have now is that there is a morphing Problem in the early radiation period(nearly rad free) that the breasts are smaller than the default size.

also there may be scripting lag so I will test for it and then rework it

while there are a couple of things I would like to fix mainly the smaller than default breasts in the early stages of radiation.

but I am happy about this mod so far.

however I would like some beta testers to test the different factors (100Faster, 125, 150, 175, 200Slower) to find a sweet spot.

this uses the Pipboy so it should only effect the player. (however it may get overrided by other mods)

(if you are an old save, then do the following in console)

player.removeitem 21b3b

player.additem 21b3b

player.equipitem 21b3b

(this should start the script)

like always, let me know if there is any problems

Spoiler

20200119193209_1.jpg

20200119205730_1.jpg

20200119205724_1.jpg

20200119205716_1.jpg

FPE_RadMorphs.7z

13 minutes ago, zeroke107 said:

Just my suggestion if you base on pip-boy  this mod may also has some funny effect to vanilla game in vault 88 due to you need to give pip-boy to your settler too in that quest line ?

I had a quick look and I don't think so because the Vault 88 has their own pipboy, it is the same with Vault 81 with their own pipboy.

the one I selected is the one that you the player gets at the end of the Vault 111

(look, there may be some issue but let me know when a problem occurs)

2 hours ago, moltobenis said:

Could you add a version of the egg script to the actual bloatfly projectile without lockjoint? It would be fun to turn bloatflies form a bug into an infection.

Yeah, I was imagining getting hit with the bloatfly larva when a bloatfly is attacking, and that resulting in a parasitic implantation so that the character later has a bloatfly claw/gnaw/whatever its way out (with maybe a 50% hit to health in the process and/or perhaps leg crippling?). To balance the negatives, it could imprint on the character as a "friendly" bloatfly and follow until killed.

Something similar with bloodbug nymphs after getting sucked by a bloodbug could be cool too. Of course if you didn't mind requiring Greyuser's Creature Pack for it, then doing the same after intercourse with bloatflies and bloodbugs would also be great.

43 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yeah, I was imagining getting hit with the bloatfly larva when a bloatfly is attacking, and that resulting in a parasitic implantation so that the character later has a bloatfly claw/gnaw/whatever its way out (with maybe a 50% hit to health in the process and/or perhaps leg crippling?). To balance the negatives, it could imprint on the character as a "friendly" bloatfly and follow until killed.

Something similar with bloodbug nymphs after getting sucked by a bloodbug could be cool too. Of course if you didn't mind requiring Greyuser's Creature Pack for it, then doing the same after intercourse with bloatflies and bloodbugs would also be great.

For now there's a mod that uses vanilla AAF FPE

On 1/19/2020 at 9:09 PM, Invictaxe said:

while there are a couple of things I would like to fix mainly the smaller than default breasts in the early stages of radiation.

but I am happy about this mod so far.

however I would like some beta testers to test the different factors (100Faster, 125, 150, 175, 200Slower) to find a sweet spot.

this uses the Pipboy so it should only effect the player. (however it may get overrided by other mods)

(if you are an old save, then do the following in console)

player.removeitem 21b3b

player.additem 21b3b

player.equipitem 21b3b

(this should start the script)

like always, let me know if there is any problems

Reveal hidden contents

20200119193209_1.jpg

20200119205730_1.jpg

20200119205724_1.jpg

20200119205716_1.jpg

FPE_RadMorphs.7z 1.75 kB · 3 downloads

so I have been working on some of the details of this mod and I would like some feedback so a couple of questions.

so I work out the sizes of the files above (at the end of life) (btw this is addition to what you have set in bodyslide or bodygen)

100 - 1001%

125 - 800%

150 - 667%

175 - 572%

200 - 500%

what breast & butt size should be at the end stage (near death)  - 200% 300% 400%

should there be a delay of size increase the radiation gives you - (in other words, should the morphs start at 25% radiation or the start of getting radiation)

should there be a limit of size increase the radiation gives you - (in other words, should the morphs end at 75% radiation or til death)

On 1/20/2020 at 3:56 AM, moltobenis said:

For now there's a mod that uses vanilla AAF FPE

Oh, thanks! That's basically what I was looking for, though would benefit from a very rapid gestation period compared with FPE's default (or even the fastest its MCM will let you set for that matter). Ideally something like one in-game day to come to full term. Hopefully the variable gestation rate implementation which has been getting kicked around will make that possible.

1 hour ago, antoniut said:

Invictaxe

Hi, first of all, thans for sharing your mods. It would be possible to add a condition to milker that doesn't milk if the actor is not preggo?

Thanks

while it is possible, I doubt I will do that for a few reasons.

1. the script used for milking is also used for semen, blood and DNA and those are not influenced by pregnancy

2. the main way for the mod to know that you are pregnant is via a faction FPFP_Preggo that (I believe) it removes itself from a NPC after pregnancy.

3a. Lactation usually occurs after a pregnancy, not during. (I know it starts in the later stages but that would be hard to work out in a script)

3b. this is for the main player, Nora would be most likely to still be lactating during the game because Shaun was less than a year old.

also I should mention that I completely redesigned the entire milking mechanic. (I am working on really minor things at the moment so it is nearly finished)

I removed the timer, so the time is dictated by the size of the breasts and if you are milking one or two.

I added Morphs to the milking, so breasts will get bigger and smaller based on the options. (with pro's and con's on each)

and I am currently working on the community benefits mod for it, (provides benefits to the settlement but no milk) (not really sure if it works at the moment)

3 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

while it is possible, I doubt I will do that for a few reasons.

1. the script used for milking is also used for semen, blood and DNA and those are not influenced by pregnancy

2. the main way for the mod to know that you are pregnant is via a faction FPFP_Preggo that (I believe) it removes itself from a NPC after pregnancy.

3a. Lactation usually occurs after a pregnancy, not during. (I know it starts in the later stages but that would be hard to work out in a script)

3b. this is for the main player, Nora would be most likely to still be lactating during the game because Shaun was less than a year old.

also I should mention that I completely redesigned the entire milking mechanic. (I am working on really minor things at the moment so it is nearly finished)

I removed the timer, so the time is dictated by the size of the breasts and if you are milking one or two.

I added Morphs to the milking, so breasts will get bigger and smaller based on the options. (with pro's and con's on each)

and I am currently working on the community benefits mod for it, (provides benefits to the settlement but no milk) (not really sure if it works at the moment)

Ok, seems logical.

And another one, if is posible or you like the idea: some ease mechanics to "feed" mothers: via food, sugar, steaks, cum or so.

Benefits: bigger breasts or more milking, or baby born before...or…(Dunno if I'm wrong: it needs new mechanics in FP Ext?

Thanks