(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's

35 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

That's what I see, the "basic" screen. I've selected to use the folder where I've placed all the .zip folders, and also where MO2 install the actual mod but still I don't see them     

image.png

image.png

image.png

because they are meant to be loose files, not in Zips

you meant to have files in different folders of the bodyslide app.

at the very least, that is how I understand it to be

Screenshot_032720_120804_AM.jpg

21 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

because they are meant to be loose files, not in Zips

you meant to have files in different folders of the bodyslide app.

at the very least, that is how I understand it to be

Screenshot_032720_120804_AM.jpg

I've selected also the folders where the files are, but still I can't see them in Bodyslide. I can't even open them with it, but I can do it with OutfitStudio (which doesn't help as I can't see the textures or the "sizes" of them)

7 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I've selected also the folders where the files are, but still I can't see them in Bodyslide. I can't even open them with it, but I can do it with OutfitStudio (which doesn't help as I can't see the textures or the "sizes" of them)

where are the files located?

18 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

They were in the MO2 folder, I've tried to move some into the same folder of Bodyslide and they "appeared" to be selected, but still I can't choose the preset to use, only the outfits.

there is more than just one folder to find

SliderCategories - which contain bodytypes (I am not sure)

SliderGroups - which contain grouped info

SliderPresets - which contain presets

ShapeData - which contain the meshes

also if you need more help with this area (look elsewhere, maybe in the bodyslide threads)

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

they should be recipes you can craft but I cannot remember if it is the Planned Parenthood(it should be in here) or chemistry workbench

By saying "in the Planned Parenthood" do you mean the option would be in the dialogue when you talk to a doctor during pregnancy?

I don't believe I've seen an option for FPE at the chem station.

28 minutes ago, Shioriæ ž said:

By saying "in the Planned Parenthood" do you mean the option would be in the dialogue when you talk to a doctor during pregnancy?

I don't believe I've seen an option for FPE at the chem station.

Planned Parenthood is a chemistry workbench that I made for the mod, it is located in the crafting menu

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Planned Parenthood is a chemistry workbench that I made for the mod, it is located in the crafting menu

oh... ok, I saw so very many mod stations in there that I don't have a clue about, that I have just been checking the FPE menu. Seriously I have like 8 mod stations and I don't recall reading about any in any mod descriptions.

6 hours ago, Shioriæ ž said:

oh... ok, I saw so very many mod stations in there that I don't have a clue about, that I have just been checking the FPE menu. Seriously I have like 8 mod stations and I don't recall reading about any in any mod descriptions.

It's there, maybe try to do a "slow search" and read each name. I've even found a "veterinary" one and I don't even know which mod added it, however I can't even place it. Maybe becouse I don't have all the "friendly animal" perks.

30 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

It's there, maybe try to do a "slow search" and read each name. I've even found a "veterinary" one and I don't even know which mod added it, however I can't even place it. Maybe becouse I don't have all the "friendly animal" perks.

Wasteland Veterinary is from my other mod More Creatures

5 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

But the requirements of it? Maybe I'm missing some textures or perk?

just local leader 2.

if you are missing the mesh, then install the latest version

I just tested my versions, I made sure that there were no loose files in my Data folder

and tested them one at a time and both of them work

5 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

just local leader 2.

if you are missing the mesh, then install the latest version

I just tested my versions, I made sure that there were no loose files in my Data folder

and tested them one at a time and both of them work

You mean the "FPEAIOCreatureAddon v1.5 - Batch.7z"? I've already installed it

just wondering, I was just reading about Skyrim's hentai pregnancy mod about soul gems so I know this is more bloat but... (btw I played Skyrim years ago and forgotten about that mod)

how does anyone feel about using pregnancies to gain resources and nothing else

such as birthing a...

Radioactive sac containing 100 nuclear material

Gooey sac containing 100 Adhesive

Acidic sac containing 100 Acid

Golden Egg containing 100 Gold

Crystal Egg containing 100 Crystal

and so on

just an idea

also just wondering, I was thinking about Evil Options for this mod.

Turning babies into food, by cooking them

such as Baby Soup, or Baby Roast or Baby Kebab or (edit-> I cannot believe I didn't think of this) Baby Back Ribs

just an really bad idea

25 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

just wondering, I was just reading about Skyrim's hentai pregnancy mod about soul gems so I know this is more bloat but... (btw I played Skyrim years ago and forgotten about that mod)

such as birthing a...

and so on

just an idea

such as Baby Soup, or Baby Roast or Baby Kebab

just an really bad idea

could be awesome if it be the result of sex with ghouls, mutants or being exposed to rads, so it give a chance to result on materials, sounds cool as a selectable chance of happening

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

such as birthing a...

and so on

just an idea

such as Baby Soup, or Baby Roast or Baby Kebab or (edit-> I cannot believe I didn't think of this) Baby Back Ribs

just an really bad idea

I think it will make pregnancies "more useful" and I like this idea

On 3/29/2020 at 12:31 PM, magnusx said:

could be awesome if it be the result of sex with ghouls, mutants or being exposed to rads, so it give a chance to result on materials, sounds cool as a selectable chance of happening

about this, This mod is designed to coexist with my other pregnancy mod More Creatures. (while nether is required for the other, they still coexist)

so your direct idea won't be used in the main mod (however I will make a baby addon addon that will contain those impregnation script quests)

more than likely, this will use the injectors(or syringes) to impregnate NPC's with the resources sac

edit->

I had a think about this and decided to make a new mod called FPE_Resources

instead of adding to Baby_Addons or More Creatures

On 3/29/2020 at 3:05 AM, Invictusblade said:

such as birthing a...

and so on

just an idea

just an really bad idea

I love that addon for skyrim and now I started to play fallout 4 with some mods I love that idea >.<

On 3/29/2020 at 1:37 PM, Invictusblade said:

about this, This mod is designed to coexist with my other pregnancy mod More Creatures. (while nether is required for the other, they still coexist)

so your direct idea won't be used in the main mod (however I will make a baby addon addon that will contain those impregnation script quests)

more than likely, this will use the injectors(or syringes) to impregnate NPC's with the resources sac

edit->

I had a think about this and decided to make a new mod called FPE_Resources

instead of adding to Baby_Addons or More Creatures

Well I'll wait for that mod then

1 minute ago, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

I've been thinking of when the condoms stated making my female character disappear and I think I know now. It was when the mod got updated so that you wouldn't find clean condoms in dressers but dusty ones, as well as clean condoms being labeled as Condom(CBBE) instead of just the name condom, which could be bought or made.

so I can only guess what is happening to your game.

download and load FO4Edit and load all files

search for following

7 (player)

d64 (naked armor)

d67 (naked torso)

and see if anything is overriding anything in those forms

and sent screenshots.

otherwise sent your load order