(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's

new update, selectable body type

this allows you to select your body type in the armor workbench and it should work

therefore because people has been asking for different body types. (and I AM NOT GOING TO CHASE BODY TYPES AROUND)

so if you want a certain body type in this mod or my other recent morphing mod.

this is what you do

1. Name of Body Type (such as CBBE)

2a. Slider name 01

2b. Slider name 02

2c. Slider name 03

2d. Slider name 04

I would prefer it if you can post something like this (Located here \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderCategories)

<Slider name="Boobs Yuge" displayname="Breast Size (Larger)" />

Here is an example

1. Fusion Girl

2a. <Slider name="Boobs Yuge" displayname="Breast Size (Larger)" />"

2b. <Slider name="Bum Chubby" displayname="Butt Fatness" />

2c. "" (they don't have to be filled)

2d. ""

and I AM NOT GOING TO CHASE BODY TYPES AROUND the internet

10 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I was thinking about the first part but not the second part

Dunno, can be otional, but i preffer there be a side offect of having too much sex, unprotected sex XD as my character sometimes falls in some disgracefull situation as i like she falls ( u can see it here) and can be an awesome random uncontrolled feature that adds up to the play, just saying, thnx to u have had one of the best playtru i ever had, tyvm for ur mod. 

7 hours ago, 666Sextant666 said:

When I open the "FPE Infusions" menu in the Family Planning crafting station I can't get out of the crafting menu and I get stuck.

I will have a look at it

I had a look and it is to do with Milk Pack infection recipe (it might be about the name of it)

I will be fixing it soon

but here is a quick fix for it

FPE_BabyAddon_infect_Fix.esp

29 minutes ago, 666Sextant666 said:

Now I have another problem. When I try to change the Milkers' extraction at the armor workbench my game crashes. The other mods are fine but I can't change the extraction without my game crashing.

did you install Oppai Milk Pasties?

but nevertheless I will have a look

I feel baby perks are quite useful, my nora is carrying it every time but feel it have to be a con, dunno if it is on the posibilities, what about the baby cry every now and then so u have to milk the player or another npc in order to have milk bottles to not be detected, becuz naw i had piper giving me her child for the times i need the carrying effect and the one of nora  for the enemy detection wa is super awesome, i wish we could give items to the kiddos when they grow so they can have hacking, lockpicking perks to have a reason to make thhem followers and bring them along, reasons to have the babies are super awesome naw XD ty for ur mod

1 hour ago, 666Sextant666 said:

I still get stuck in the Infusions menu sometimes. The Extractions are fixed, so thanks for that.

I just tried my game, and it seems to work alright at the moment.

so could you post a screenshot of the affected menu, so I can match your items for additional tests

1 hour ago, magnusx said:

I feel baby perks are quite useful, my nora is carrying it every time but feel it have to be a con, dunno if it is on the posibilities, what about the baby cry every now and then so u have to milk the player or another npc in order to have milk bottles to not be detected, becuz naw i had piper giving me her child for the times i need the carrying effect and the one of nora  for the enemy detection wa is super awesome, i wish we could give items to the kiddos when they grow so they can have hacking, lockpicking perks to have a reason to make thhem followers and bring them along, reasons to have the babies are super awesome naw XD ty for ur mod

it is possible to do some of what you wanted (others not so much) but I will have to think about how to add it properly

so I have idea of a script

so while the baby is equipped

it waits 10 minutes (give or take)

if there is a breast milk in your inventory then a breast milk gets removed then wait x amount of time

if there is no breast milk then add a +1 to int X and then repeat the process

if X reaches 3 then the living baby get replaced by a dying baby and the timer is reset for the baby

7 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

it is possible to do some of what you wanted (others not so much) but I will have to think about how to add it properly

so I have idea of a script

so while the baby is equipped

it waits 10 minutes (give or take)

if there is a breast milk in your inventory then a breast milk gets removed then wait x amount of time

if there is no breast milk then add a +1 to int X and then repeat the process

if X reaches 3 then the living baby get replaced by a dying baby and the timer is reset for the baby

I did the script and it seem to work so far (more testing to come)

the wait time is in between 5 minutes and 10 minutes between feedings (I might increase the timing a bit more)

but it works the same way in the quote above

20 minutes ago, 666Sextant666 said:

This is the menu, the same "FPE Infusions" that I had a problem with before. Also, how does the "size" thing on the extractors work?

Screenshot (120).png

the size limits the size of the breasts to 200%-300%-400%-500%-600% of zero slider

I did notice that certain body types go to extreme sizes on 200%