Im A gamer DAMNIT!

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

YEEEEEEEE knowww what's BULLL SHIT!

so i went to this forum not gonna say what site it is , and boy they hate female gamers they went like " oh so u had so many collection " and want to show off seriously? bitch i have hundreds of game more then you.

i'm making this thread realizing that some male gamers didn't respect female gamers because WE kick ass as hard as you do too!

so ok i post some screenshot of my collection trying to get along with the community and boy i got trolled hard lmao, i went bursting in laughing and it was worst then 4chan at least 4chan has awosome gamers who actually respect girls.

The worst thing i found out 98% were Twelve years old few of them were 30-20 years old and act like this wow huge face palmed on my eyeball like hardcore!.

im-a-gamer--11317.jpg

SO DO YOU FEEL PROUD being an asshole?

Take this loverslab has female gamers too , for the guys hear my plea seriously respect us , we had our own gaming discussion too , and that doesn't mean we had advantage on this website ,because usually guys know their games alot then i do so u know here's the only thing i asked , i hate bullies on the internet even worst i hate hypocrites!

Happy gaming!

This post is not about hate oh push sexism on other gender etc, this is awareness thread.

Don't care. The guild (and by default, my friends) and I do not care about your posture when relieving yourself. Or what door you go into for it.

To quote a great man, "You don't need to piss standing up to whoop ass" (Best said with heavy hillbilly dialect)

Impress us with your title, Elite equipment, or kill ranking, or get back on the porch.

Guest Lady Luck

You mad bro?

let me see how about filing complete series some of my collection that took me about 10 hours to list all of them is that going to answer your question just how many games i have this is why i got trolled lol , i literally lagged the forums lmaoo , i have to convert my list into pdf format so i can prove that asshole im not joking around.

he went like " oh that's just faking screenshot " im like " are u serious man.

i just hate opening my cabinet and piling crap out of my shit and try to proof something , its like idk its out of control , it's like some douchebag thinks like oh us guys is better then girls im like are u serious? , and someone had the nerve to say " i have the clit to say shit" is because i do , i have guts to say shit because i have my own initiative to defend myself, i don't want to make myself a retard is how i see how some male gamers didn't really respect on female gamers this just dumb site , i don't want to press that site name because i don't want to ruin their such call "fan base" i rather stayed at loverslab its way better then any site i been with totally the admin actually care.

and again i want to point its not all because i am touchy or someone says im a stuck up bitch because I'm more strait forward at what I'm trying to deliver here , the point is this thread isn't saying whose superior here it's more about asking a simple "Respect " i am sick and tired of guys making fun of other female reviewers i know that owned a site. the girl just trying to show her talent but its shame that other community plague by Textbook douchebaggry that hates this kind of stuff , if you feel like that especially I'm not pointing fingers this is how we felt, like really there's not a lot of girls hanging out on gaming sections why some afraid get criticized i got fires here and there but i manage to stand up to my definition its how i get along with LL , because i know my standards and at least try to see some errors here, just named name list of girls actually used this section very few of us some of us rather use skyrim related forum its how they be more accepting that way.

this lead to why some people think i'm annoying "BECAUSE IM NOT" i would say this if i heard another dumbass like that who fucking waste other people time just because of simple bullshit he didn't admit he suck at collecting shit is because hes too poor, don't joke about how huge your balls are you making me sick.

Guest Lady Luck

You complain about how people don't respect you for being female' date=' then you show a total disrespect for others by acting like you're hot shit because you have more games than most people.

[/quote']

You mad bro? , Since when i say i'm hot there's female out there that 10x time hotter then me, Seriously Get over it bacon , You saying is because you over used an arguement that i have less to care about its just who i am.

i see what you playing here " Keyboard warrior"

listen , i grew up with video games same as other guys that lives at my place do , So u trying to manipulate my words so i can just kneel down like oooh guys are better then us " no way dude thats not how i roll " you can hate me all u want man , but seriously if u keep like that u wont get far with that attitude.

u ether get along or get out - Facepunch.com quote

Given how poorly you use English, I'm going to assume it's not your first language, and thus you don't understand a phrase like hot shit. It has nothing to do with being attractive, it means you think you're special, awesome. Hence, when I say you act like you're hot shit because you own a lot of games, I mean you think you're special or awesome because you own more games than a lot of people.

And if you did, then way to go, you're trying to twist my words into some thinly veiled sexual meaning as a means to undermine what I'm saying.

I also like how you somehow think I look down on women because they're girls. That's not what this is about. This is about you being trolled by men, and then turning around and acting superior because you have a lot of games in your collection. Way to fucking go, you have more shit.

Being a gamer isn't about what you own, how good you are, what achievements you have, what guilds you belong to, what your in game stats and items are. It's not about gender. It's about enjoying the hobby, having fun and fuck everybody else if they can't get it, because it's special TO YOU.

So really, while it's bad when a guy talks shit about a woman who plays games, it's equally as bad to go "I have more games than you, so I'm more of a gamer!"

Guest Lady Luck

Given how poorly you use English' date=' I'm going to assume it's not your first language, and thus you don't understand a phrase like hot shit. It has nothing to do with being attractive, it means you think you're special, awesome. Hence, when I say you act like you're hot shit because you own a lot of games, I mean you think you're special or awesome because you own more games than a lot of people.

And if you did, then way to go, you're trying to twist my words into some thinly veiled sexual meaning as a means to undermine what I'm saying.

I also like how you somehow think I look down on women because they're girls. That's not what this is about. This is about you being trolled by men, and then turning around and acting superior because you have a lot of games in your collection. Way to fucking go, you have more shit.

Being a gamer isn't about what you own, how good you are, what achievements you have, what guilds you belong to, what your in game stats and items are. It's not about gender. It's about enjoying the hobby, having fun and fuck everybody else if they can't get it, because it's special TO YOU.

So really, while it's bad when a guy talks shit about a woman who plays games, it's equally as bad to go "I have more games than you, so I'm more of a gamer!"

[/quote']

^___How adorable , Playing Mr's Anderson now " ok Teacher i'm going to use My A Class English Grammar " .

Being a gamer isn't about what you own, how good you are, what achievements you have, what guilds you belong to, what your in game stats and items are. It's not about gender. It's about enjoying the hobby, having fun and fuck everybody else if they can't get it, because it's special TO YOU. - Bacon minion

How about this I Used To join Counterstrike 1998 Tournament in FRAG4 l Los Angeles With my own Computer with my own team although we didn't win at least admitting defeat, But You know i am good at it at least by 320 points far behind that Japanese gamer and hes a guy hes damn good with Assault RIFLE " Pointing out that being a gamer isn't what you own i'm an hardcore gamer and a long term collector of course i care both collecting and playing games its how i live , And FYI Mr.Bacon i'm an American , So you used Grammar Now oh wow [ Assuming i'm tired since last nite i been doing Research about Gaming , Trying to Cover Reviews for Classic games and other games that i co-write review on PC informer, That i got paid for a living best job in the world.] " +1 for being adorable Douchebag literally you are " Whats next I'm wearing Glasses that i look Retarded i hanged out guys like Fatal1ty back in the day and he even live not very far away from my place [ assuming fatality owned his business now and have his own place , rarely i seen him drive on street of LA ] where i lived at.

So really, while it's bad when a guy talks shit about a woman who plays games, it's equally as bad to go "I have more games than you, so I'm more of a gamer!" - Bacon

This had nothing to do with that , do u really see A "CLEAR " message what I'm pointing here that douche whos claiming hes bad ass at gaming and collecting and clearly he didn't play " GAMES " at all , this post is referring for fake dumbass who think he/she both if that makes you happy is a gamer , for me even i am a veteran gamer i never claimed i'm a pro gamer just a simple life geek who had passion games before i had 2nd job and i'm able to afford the kind of games that cost way too much sometimes but in the end it's worth to pay even i had to work two weeks to get it,sometimes game that can get pricey and i'm able to collect and pay its how much i enjoy playing games that's how i defined my life. how about you what you do sit all day in-front of the computer playing mrs anderson?

How about next argument do u want to call me STOOPID because i had poor sense of grammar and poor sense of jokes , i haz lazurs beat it lol. that guy whoever the fuck he is a clear insult to gaming community he even got hated in several sites that he went into and keep trolling not just girls everybody that serious into gaming and collecting shit , that he claims he got stuff, turns out somebody finds out real info about him hes just poor little sad kid who cant afford shit. it's making me mad how a douche like that actually think he know shit when i ask what is the first game that ever made hes like Silent hill , are u fucking kidding me i'm like .. i'm done with that kid just embarrassing Stop patronizing your self when some of us are actually know what we talk about but this kid had the nerve to bullshit around girls that doesn't play games at all ? seriously?

I brought up language because, Jesus Christ, every post I have ever seen from you had a lot of garbled meanings and poorly used tenses to the point where it looks like English is, indeed, not your first language.

As for the rest, your first post really did come off as your attempt to use the fact that you have more games to counter some random forum idiots that were talking shit because you're female.

I'm not going to get into a debate with you.

Guest Lady Luck

I brought up language because' date=' Jesus Christ, every post I have ever seen from you had a lot of garbled meanings and poorly used tenses to the point where it looks like English is, indeed, not your first language.

As for the rest, your first post really did come off as your attempt to use the fact that you have more games to counter some random forum idiots that were talking shit because you're female.

I'm not going to get into a debate with you.

[/quote']

good that you realize that " i do it on purposes it's how i got trained by my mentor every-time you got a debate or argument that something you can't handle confusion is your only weapon to avoid bribes or manipulation that make your self look like an idiot its how i wrote my article like that , it's fun to seeing people get confused between hate and support." , this is why i like talking with you lmao , i have fun having a brawl with you seriously , but at least not as shit like that kid on that forum , u know there's a lesson i learn here there's things where you don't go too far even realizing sometimes u meet so many great people there's always a grey colored asshole trying to bite your life off!! its the truth.

"Excuse , my Egoistical part on that last reply that is legitimately anger, apologizing if i said something that offend you or other people at least i apologize lol."

Sometimes if you start seeing me using messed up grammar, trying to explain a point A and B , i'm avoiding "The" hate that's why ,this forum has rules that is why i covered up words alot so people think this thread is just another harmless submission , i know i'm sneaky sometimes being sneaky is good it's avoiding to break rules, but seriously all i'm asking that i just wish LL guys are way cooler then other sites i hate seeing other sites that struggles fight between Male and female gamer its just sad, another thing thats sad is stop faking your self if a big thread starting to grow talking about collecting don't talk crap like you know everything , there are other people who knows way more then you do so never think you totally hardcore gaming god like you do MR X.

Like a real biker would respect another real biker.

I don't know' date=' isn't there a lot of hate between bikers?

If I play a game with someone, the only thing that matters to me is how good you do your job (if it is a competitive game) and if it is fun playing with you. I don't care if the person is male or female, old or young. I wouldn't even really care if the person I am playing with would be a transsexual alien. Well obviously I would because [i']aliens [/i]but you get the point.

Oh what the fuck now?

Human being is egocentric. Strength of person is measured by how much he can resist it.

So every community have some sexist piece of shit in them. It is not about you being gamer but because that guy was a fuck.

So if you are gamer, forget about your sex and do not feed god damn trolls because you are feeding him and he is poisoning us all.

Such whining is a bullshit.

Sorry about strong worlds but I have read article recently in similar theme in mind. I was written by women who claimed that she love gaming but community hate her (because of opposed sex), but from what she wrote I haven't seen single bit of love to it - on other hand id had a lot of EMO whining. Further more I was driven mad by some sexist responses in comments.

Like a real biker would respect another real biker.

I don't know' date=' isn't there a lot of hate between bikers?

[/quote']

While normal bikers don't think much of crotch rocket riders, we certainly do not hate them. The biker gang and other BS is all way in past or hollywood make believe. If you go to any bike rally from Sturgis to just the normal weekend gathering, you will find bikes of all makes and people from all income levels\walks of life. Believe me as I have been to many of the major rally's (Stugis included) and tons of the smaller ones. I have yet to see a single fight at one in 15 years.

Sorry for the Offtopicness............(is that even a word....????)

Guest Lady Luck
Posted by windpl - Today 07:27 AM

Oh what the fuck now?

Human being is egocentric. Strength of person is measured by how much he can resist it.

So every community have some sexist piece of shit in them. It is not about you being gamer but because that guy was a fuck.

So if you are gamer, forget about your sex and do not feed god damn trolls because you are feeding him and he is poisoning us all.

Such whining is a bullshit.

Sorry about strong worlds but I have read article recently in similar theme in mind. I was written by women who claimed that she love gaming but community hate her (because of opposed sex), but from what she wrote I haven't seen single bit of love to it - on other hand id had a lot of EMO whining. Further more I was driven mad by some sexist responses in comments.

You know, i agree with you on this one and the other hand people who had sexist habbit is just blech , making me sick like i can understand the hate but Faking.. like seriously can you just be honest what you do , people would look the other way sometimes being too honest isn't good but lying and faking at the same time now just bad its shows bad you are at the same time being a prick.

Posted by marky061 - Today 05:29 AM

I doubt that you actually have that many games judging from the infos you posted, you know, like the one you said you own a FF7 remake LOL.

Seriously just go away, its sad really i wanted to laugh at this one but i feel bad its sounds like yeah , REJECTED!

Posted by GrimReaper - Today 05:17 AM

(Today 04:11 AM)Siouliusn Wrote: Like a real biker would respect another real biker.

I don't know, isn't there a lot of hate between bikers?

If I play a game with someone, the only thing that matters to me is how good you do your job (if it is a competitive game) and if it is fun playing with you. I don't care if the person is male or female, old or young. I wouldn't even really care if the person I am playing with would be a transsexual alien. Well obviously I would because aliens but you get the point.

Obviously and i agree what you said " why cant we all just get along its bullshit, does this sounds right for ya " male vs male in video game hmmm yeah u got the idea , and here i am seeing tons of male making female mods more then male on skyrim " am i making that up no shit Even hentai females like " Really if a guy hates female that much then why the fuck so many female character been made lately thats just sad , why so many people can have at least say like this.

Quote " How to impress video game girls , and get laid with them - Gaming blog " [ Does this sounds right to you on a mainstream blog that actually post this article lol ]

This just sad but seeing as how you post the comments i am agreeing you with this one 100% if you refer " Getting along then i agree with you but if being sexist i just normally like blech .. seriously that just way too off "

and its so funny somestimes i see this couple both gamer, but the guy hates playing with his girlfriend seeing her "button mashing " on street fighter LOL! ugh really no strategy at all... XDDD

Posted by gregathit - Today 04:49 AM

Don't hate the player, hate the game(er). Tongue

too true mate XD , i am a gamer but you know ... the thing is that he doesn't know what i work as in real life , this guy on that forum have been pushing the A bomb and i'm a patient person usually when people make idiotic harmless comment, im just like " ugh go away seriously " , but this is what i can say greg Do you really wanted to defend hypocrites that dispise game and dont really play games At all Literally and then LIED if that's not enough let alone lying this asshole also claims hes a gaming god how about that.

Posted by gregathit - Today 12:06 PM

(Today 05:17 AM)GrimReaper Wrote:

(Today 04:11 AM)Siouliusn Wrote: Like a real biker would respect another real biker.

I don't know, isn't there a lot of hate between bikers?

While normal bikers don't think much of crotch rocket riders, we certainly do not hate them. The biker gang and other BS is all way in past or hollywood make believe. If you go to any bike rally from Sturgis to just the normal weekend gathering, you will find bikes of all makes and people from all income levels\walks of life. Believe me as I have been to many of the major rally's (Stugis included) and tons of the smaller ones. I have yet to see a single fight at one in 15 years.

Sorry for the Offtopicness............(is that even a word....????)

lol Greg u always have funny comparison thought when you reply , and you know seriously right , Biker sucks they make too much noise , they think they owned the road but not really , they think the city its theirs and alienating people thats how biker is being an asshole but really " the fuck?" lmaoo thats just bad trolling [off topic response]

that is a word greg XDDD

if this doesn't pissed you off this guy made a perfect example of a biased Sexist.

Facebook link

Tell that to your girlfriend who loves video game and see her reaction on that picture.

You know' date=' i agree with you on this one and the other hand people who had sexist habbit is just blech , making me sick like i can understand the hate but Faking.. like seriously can you just be honest what you do , people would look the other way sometimes being too honest isn't good but lying and faking at the same time now just bad its shows bad you are at the same time being a prick.[/quote']

It is not about hiding/faking/lie about your sex, be yourself and ignore trolls. Sexism is serious issue and gaming/internet community is strongly vulnerable to it because: for some people this(gaming) is not a REAL hobby or something that ADULT people should do. Second thing that make shit afloat in gaming community is anonymity. When you play you just put a nick and use Live(god save, LIVE sux) to connect multi player match. And that is you are online, you can meet decent person or total prick that vents his frustrations in game without regards.

Until gaming wont become hobby that everyone will at least recognize - hobby for ADULT people. Until TITS in games make more FUSS than KILLING, we have to endure idiots and pricks.

Guest Lady Luck

You know' date=' i agree with you on this one and the other hand people who had sexist habbit is just blech , making me sick like i can understand the hate but Faking.. like seriously can you just be honest what you do , people would look the other way sometimes being too honest isn't good but lying and faking at the same time now just bad its shows bad you are at the same time being a prick.[/quote']

It is not about hiding/faking laying about your sex, be yourself and ignore trolls. Sexism is serious issue and gaming/internet community is strong vulnerable to it because: for some people this(gaming) is not a REAL hobby or something that ADULT people should do. Second thing that make shit afloat in gaming community is anonymity. When you play you just put a nick and use Live(god save, LIVE sux) to connect multi player match. And that is you are online, you can meet decent person or total prick that vents his frustrations in game without regards.

Until gaming wont become hobby that everyone will at least recognize - hobby for ADULT people. Until TITS in games make more FUSS then KILLING, we have to endure idiots and pricks.

True u know what windpl You my new best friend ,seriously you are , lmao , sigh i just wish alot of people can think like you did and normally i pick friends ,but in this case seeing how matured person actually make a comment and didn't care difference this is how a "REAL" community act its not how whose best and who isn't but the fact that you missing frendo " Gaming " is a real hobby now , there's so many people quit job because gaming and join MLG for profit that pays millions of dollars each year.

Don't hate the player' date=' hate the game(er). Tongue[/quote']

too true mate XD , i am a gamer but you know ... the thing is that he doesn't know what i work as in real life , this guy on that forum have been pushing the A bomb and i'm a patient person usually when people make idiotic harmless comment, im just like " ugh go away seriously " , but this is what i can say greg Do you really wanted to defend hypocrites that dispise game and dont really play games At all Literally and then LIED if that's not enough let alone lying this asshole also claims hes a gaming god how about that.

Actually I was just trolling a bit to try to lighten the tone in the thread. I was going for a twist on the "Haters gonna hate" and Don't hate the Player, hate the Game" :P

dont_hate_the_player_hate_the_game-p148094450997900438bfnq7_400.jpg

While normal bikers don't think much of crotch rocket riders' date=' we certainly do not hate them. The biker gang and other BS is all way in past or hollywood make believe. If you go to any bike rally from Sturgis to just the normal weekend gathering, you will find bikes of all makes and people from all income levels\walks of life. Believe me as I have been to many of the major rally's (Stugis included) and tons of the smaller ones. I have yet to see a single fight at one in 15 years.

Sorry for the Offtopicness............(is that even a word....????) [/quote']

lol Greg u always have funny comparison thought when you reply , and you know seriously right , Biker sucks they make too much noise , they think they owned the road but not really , they think the city its theirs and alienating people thats how biker is being an asshole but really " the fuck?" lmaoo thats just bad trolling [off topic response]

that is a word greg XDDD

ROFL...actually that is pretty far from the truth as you are no doubt aware (assuming that you were poking fun at me, like I was at you earlier). Bikers are both male and female and come from all ages, races and walks of life. Most are actually pretty cool folks. Just to prove a point, the crime rate at bike rally's is almost zero, regardless of the size of the crowd. The most that happens is a bit of speeding. Sure there are a few asshats among the biker crowd but for the vast majority they are really laid back folk...like me. :cool:

Now the Harleys and Big Dogs are quite loud, that I will grant you. However, I ride a Suzuki Marauder and it is actually quieter than my Nissan Titan.

Cheers.

Guest Lady Luck

Don't hate the player' date=' hate the game(er). Tongue[/quote']

Actually I was just trolling a bit to try to lighten the tone in the thread. I was going for a twist on the "Haters gonna hate" and Don't hate the Player, hate the Game" :P

dont_hate_the_player_hate_the_game-p148094450997900438bfnq7_400.jpg

While normal bikers don't think much of crotch rocket riders' date=' we certainly do not hate them. The biker gang and other BS is all way in past or hollywood make believe. If you go to any bike rally from Sturgis to just the normal weekend gathering, you will find bikes of all makes and people from all income levels\walks of life. Believe me as I have been to many of the major rally's (Stugis included) and tons of the smaller ones. I have yet to see a single fight at one in 15 years.

Sorry for the Offtopicness............(is that even a word....????) [/quote']

that is a word greg XDDD

ROFL...actually that is pretty far from the truth as you are no doubt aware (assuming that you were poking fun at me, like I was at you earlier). Bikers are both male and female and come from all ages, races and walks of life. Most are actually pretty cool folks. Just to prove a point, the crime rate at bike rally's is almost zero, regardless of the size of the crowd. The most that happens is a bit of speeding. Sure there are a few asshats among the biker crowd but for the vast majority they are really laid back folk...like me. :cool:

Now the Harleys and Big Dogs are quite loud, that I will grant you. However, I ride a Suzuki Marauder and it is actually quieter than my Nissan Titan.

Cheers.

Lmaooo omg i'm dying bursting in laughing oh god , why cant be trolls more like you greg XD omg .. easily the best joke i seen lol good show governor XD

Guest Lady Luck

Loving how a post about online' date=' inter-gamers disrespect... degenerates into a thread of... wait for it, online, inter-pornography gamers, disrespect.

I mean... what are the odds?

[/quote']

the odds.. actually if you ask me in common sense way " Nothing really " , lol originally i didn't plan this thread is going to be from worst to just totally disturbing , lol i just want to see and compare if this community has any worth your time to join more then other forums seeing as people how they handle gamers here .

like i said On There isn't any odds at all i know it's a weak reply " but geez d33ds why so serious! " lol

Gaming " is a real hobby now ' date=' there's so many people quit job because gaming and join MLG for profit that pays millions of dollars each year.

[/quote']

It is drop in middle of the sea. To some people playing computers games is so alien they they would believe that playing games makes people grow 3th hand. An exaggeration but not to far from truth.

Loving how a post about online' date=' inter-gamers disrespect... degenerates into a thread of... wait for it, online, inter-pornography gamers, disrespect.

I mean... what are the odds?

[/quote']

What where? ;o

Archived