LewdMarks (LooksMenu Overlays)

View File

Many thanks to @SavageDomain for giving me permission to convert these 75 tattoos to Fallout 4.

MAIN REQUIREMENTS

-F4SE

-LooksMenu

-CBBE or Fusion Girl

Brief tutorial

1-In third person, take off your clothes

2-Write "TFC" on the console.

3-Exit the console and you will see that you can move the camera around the character.

4-Adjust the angle you like and write "SLM 14" on the console.

5-Go to "Body", then "Overlays", and apply the tattoo you like.

6-When you finish and exit LooksMenu, rewrite "TFC" on the console, to return to the usual camera.

View File

35 minutes ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Is it possible to change the color ingame? Within the Overlay there is a option "X) TRANSFORM".

But I can t use that.

If you want to have them colored, you should modify the texture specifically to the desired color, and perform a process of adjustment of Materials, json files, translation files ... for each color... :cry:

Unfortunately changing color is not something simple and "automatic" as in Skyrim.  I looked at the tattoos and options they have in the Skyrim forum and, by God, it gave me enormous envy. The only good thing is that transforming those tattoos to Fallout is very fast... 

On 8/31/2019 at 2:45 PM, Bronz0h said:

Could we get an update that allows us to use the translation tools in the overlay menu? Being able to move it around and change it's size would be nice. If not then I'm still happy with them. Thanks for the mod!

Tattoos are already "accommodated" for specific areas of the body. For example, breast tattoos already have curvatures mapped so that they look right on the breasts. If they move to, say the belly, they will be distorted. And vice versa.

6 hours ago, JBpy said:

Tattoos are already "accommodated" for specific areas of the body. For example, breast tattoos already have curvatures mapped so that they look right on the breasts. If they move to, say the belly, they will be distorted. And vice versa.

Ah, I see. That makes sense. What I had in mind was just moving it down and making it smaller but if not then that's fine. It serves it's purpose just fine the way it is.

• 1 month later...

@Bronz0h

Now tattoos can be transformed. You can move them, enlarge them, shrink them. Look for the "Transform" option, once the overlay is applied. You won't see the option to transform if you don't apply the overlay first.

There may be a lot or little distortion, but it is not so much.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:27 AM, JBpy said:

@Bronz0h

Now tattoos can be transformed. You can move them, enlarge them, shrink them. Look for the "Transform" option, once the overlay is applied. You won't see the option to transform if you don't apply the overlay first.

There may be a lot or little distortion, but it is not so much.

OH, this is unexpected. Thank you for taking the time to do this. I'll check it out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you. For some some reason when I applied these marks on my Nanako character I don't felt like I suppose to felt when I saw in the adult manga or adult games. Maybe It lack of context like those things does. Lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Excellent set of focused inks. Been looking for something like this for a while. Link to the numbered pictures/list is super useful as well.

Working well on my Fusion Girl - Still a fully functional/working mod in 2024.