• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I also can't get this to work. I installed "TDF SexLab Aroused Rape and Aroused Sexy Idles v3.2 by TheDriedFinger" via Mod Organizer 2. Then I installed this and set it below in the mod list. I also tried placing this in the folder of the original mod and letting it overwrite (and FNIS was run without errors). I set the timer to 15, and set her arousal level with SL Aroused Redux, but she always uses her default idle.

• 1 month later...

I have a rather wierd Bug...

I don't like the Horny3 Animation (She touches her things and bows back and fourth) I get locked too often in Chastity devices with plugs, so i have no way to decrease arousal.

So, i wanted to set the threshold for horny 3 to 101.

But that does not work sadly

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/13/2020 at 6:41 AM, Horologia said:

I have a rather wierd Bug...

I don't like the Horny3 Animation (She touches her things and bows back and fourth) I get locked too often in Chastity devices with plugs, so i have no way to decrease arousal.

So, i wanted to set the threshold for horny 3 to 101.

But that does not work sadly

The Slider in MCM menu is Less Than Equal. That Mean For The Last Animation You Can Set IT 99 or 100.

It Should Work With Max Arousal.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If anyone is interested, I converted this mod to SSE. I don't plan on supporting it, it works for me. I'm not a modder, I just dabble.

I swapped some files around and ran the assets through some conversion engines, such as cathedral assets optimizer. The original mod was missing some key files, such as the behavior file needed to generate the animations through fnis. In addition, I swapped horny animations 4 and 5, so the longer horny animation plays first. I copied some of the assets, mainly scripts and the fnis behavior file, from this mod here:

If anyone wants me to take the attached file down, just let me know. But it seems that permissions for unpaid distribution are open from what I can tell.

TDF Aroused Sexy Idles Plus SSE.7z

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2022 at 5:36 AM, jb136 said:

If anyone is interested, I converted this mod to SSE. I don't plan on supporting it, it works for me. I'm not a modder, I just dabble.

I swapped some files around and ran the assets through some conversion engines, such as cathedral assets optimizer. The original mod was missing some key files, such as the behavior file needed to generate the animations through fnis. In addition, I swapped horny animations 4 and 5, so the longer horny animation plays first. I copied some of the assets, mainly scripts and the fnis behavior file, from this mod here:

If anyone wants me to take the attached file down, just let me know. But it seems that permissions for unpaid distribution are open from what I can tell.

TDF Aroused Sexy Idles Plus SSE.7z 185.77 kB · 10 downloads

Thank you for helping out the scrubs like me who can barely get our modded games stable let alone do conversions! Much apprecio

• 2 months later...