TDF Aroused Sexy Idles Plus

View File

More Aroused Idle Animation

This is a combination version  from two modder.

Sexy idle Animation by Kamo1

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396?tab=description

And

TDF SexLab Aroused Rape and Aroused Sexy Idles v3.2 by TheDriedFinger

Aroused Idle now have 7 idle animation.

4 Aroused Animation from  Kamo1

3 Horny animation from TheDriedFinger.

I tried to fit some animation based on arousal level... 

Aroused 1 40-60

Aroused 2 60-70

Aroused 3 70-80

Aroused 4 80-90

Horny 1     90-95

Horny 2     95-99

Horny 3     99-100

You Can change it manualy into MCM Setting.

** Need "TDF SexLab Aroused Rape and Aroused Sexy Idles v3.2 by TheDriedFinger" File, and Replace it with this modification mods.

This is my first time argued with script. looks like MCM setting didn't Show Well... Sorry about that.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/18/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    TDF Aroused Sexy Idles
  • Special Edition Compatible

2 hours ago, jalingon3011 said:

Hi, I only use TDF SexLab Aroused Sexy Idles v3.2 by TheDriedFinger, will it still work?

Actually I tried your file with TDF SexLab Aroused Sexy Idles v3.2 by TheDriedFinger, it doesn't work.

Thats A replacemet, That mean you still need TheDriedFinger. mods, after that replace with this one.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 2:09 PM, leighn said:

This mod doesn't work, just 3 animations are detected... I installed and replaced  both files from TheDriedFinger (with MO and fnis) and still broken.

Atfter install the original mods, replace it with this. You still need an original file. After that run fins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 10:56 AM, aaggii19 said:

There are some errors in the TDF Aroused Sexy Idles_ENGLISH.txt and in the BB_ArousedSexyIdlesConfigMenuScript.psc concerning threshold 7. You accidentally named threshold 7 a couple times threshold 6.
After I fixed those and ran FNIS everything worked.

Is about Event OnOptionSliderAccept? I checked the .psc after read your reply to topic. this is responsible for idles don't work? (the aroused level during tests was seated on max)

PS: Sorry for possibles grammatical errors, i'am not 100% fluent in english.

19 hours ago, HiddenOnBush said:

Is about Event OnOptionSliderAccept? I checked the .psc after read your reply to topic. this is responsible for idles don't work? (the aroused level during tests was seated on max)

PS: Sorry for possibles grammatical errors, i'am not 100% fluent in english.

Yes exactly

Hey, I've been having a heck of time trying to figure out why this worked at one point, and stopped later on.

After a couple of hours (keep in mind I had 0 experience in analyzing mod scripts for Papyrus up until now) I discovered that if your player is set as Male, and not Female in Sexlabs, then this entire mod doesn't function for your character, and you get spammed out the wazoo in papyrus because of this.

Can anyone assist me in figuring out how to make this mod not gender specific for your Player Character only. In papyrus when specifying a gender, how do I set it, so it will allow male or female?

I've narrowed down the issue to BB_ArousedSexyIdlesAliasScript.psc

Currently it is set as:

Function SetCustomAnimations()
    Actor thisActor = GetRef() as Actor
    if (thisActor != None)
        bool IsSexLabFemale = false
        if (SexLabUtil.GetGender(thisActor) == 1)
            IsSexLabFemale = true
        endif
        zadLibs myzadLibs = Quest.GetQuest("zadQuest") as zadLibs
        if (myzadLibs == None) || (myzadLibs.GetWornHeavyBondageInstance(thisActor) == None)
            int Arousal = thisActor.GetFactionRank(sla_Arousal)
            if IsSexLabMale && (Arousal > Threshold7.Value)
                thisActor.SetAnimationVariableInt("FNIS_NPC_SingleIdle", 1)
                FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(thisActor, "_mtidle", Mod.mtidle_base, 6, "ArousedSexyIdles", true)    
            elseif IsSexLabMale && (Arousal > Threshold6.Value)
                thisActor.SetAnimationVariableInt("FNIS_NPC_SingleIdle", 1)
                FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(thisActor, "_mtidle", Mod.mtidle_base, 5, "ArousedSexyIdles", true)

Etc..

What should I edit so that it will accept Male or Female. And if I change this to any, or Male, does that mean NPC Males will now also do these animations? Or this script only pertaining to PlayerCharacter?

Thank you for any help. Its appreciated!

EDIT: After Switching all IsSexLabFemale to IsSexLabMale, it doesn't work when set as Male in Sexlabs.

I guess this now more comes down to a request to the mod author. Can you make this work for Male/Female instead of just Female. So that Player Characters that are Female with Strap-on, or Futa based can still utilize this mod while still being able to use Male Animations within Sexlabs for other mod events?

This doesn't work with PSQ (PlayerSuccubusQuest). The moment you turn into a succubus, you no longer use the animations offered. And again Papyrus logs start to get spammed:

-

[10/09/2019 - 11:35:18AM] warning: Property Threshold7 on script BB_ArousedSexyIdlesAliasScript attached to alias myAlias17 on quest BB_ArousedSexyIdlesQuest (B7000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

-

The Property Threshold changes based on what Arousal State you are at. But this gets spammed constantly after you turn into a succubus via PSQ.

If you are Categorized as Male in Sexlabs instead you get spammed this:

-

[10/08/2019 - 10:39:05PM] warning: Property sla_Arousal on script BB_ArousedSexyIdlesAliasScript attached to alias myAlias on quest BB_ArousedSexyIdlesQuest (B7000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

-

Additionally sometimes this one appears:

-
[10/08/2019 - 10:39:05PM] warning: Property Mod on script BB_ArousedSexyIdlesAliasScript attached to alias myAlias on quest BB_ArousedSexyIdlesQuest (B7000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

-

I wonder if this too is caused by the script only looking for SexlabFemale? Not sure if the PSQ changes the state of what the Player Character is categorized as. Or this could be a completely different issue all together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 8:56 PM, aaggii19 said:

There are some errors in the TDF Aroused Sexy Idles_ENGLISH.txt and in the BB_ArousedSexyIdlesConfigMenuScript.psc concerning threshold 7. You accidentally named threshold 7 a couple times threshold 6.
After I fixed those and ran FNIS everything worked.

Thanks for info, I fixed it. hopefully working well now...

On 11/2/2019 at 5:41 AM, AlexTheFun said:

there a problem my character is lvl 100 aroused and nothing i guess there a bug EDIT the animation is that and not from sexy idle is it normal ? the problem i guess is when i reach the 40 lvl aroused there no animation and btw how my character can get horny ?

Reveal hidden contents

20191101215127_1.jpg.2458723d9bf2bc97d5cc45a96ce423ec.jpg

It Have.... Please Reset the Setting Via MCM. they have 7 Different Animation Depend on Arousal Level.... 

8 hours ago, Black714 said:

It Have.... Please Reset the Setting Via MCM. they have 7 Different Animation Depend on Arousal Level.... 

what how ? i only have the tdf aroused idle not the plus on mcm EDIT i removed the normal tdf idle and put your . idk how you mean to reset idk how but

i tried to put the first animation to 0 aroused nothing happen even if i put updtae time 15. the updtae time is on second ? it rarely work i want it to chang arousal like evry 30 sec something like that but nothing seems to work here my mcm. How the horny will work ? 

Spoiler

20191103094151_1.jpg.b392082ffe0f0def15c419dc933eedbf.jpg

9 hours ago, thexelx said:

right so aroused 1-3 work. after that it just doesn't change what so ever....i have both mods required and I ran Fnis...also horny 3 is only 99-100 only, nothing i do changes it with default and stuff. 

so your doesnt work like me somehow it work but after it doesnt work he should set it every 15 seconde or something like that

i still have it and I've waited so long I've even turned off auto-sex from other mods just so that my female character arousal rises over the limit i set for the horny limits in the TDF idle MCM menu and also the 4th aroused still nothing....I've tweaked with aroused MCM to give me the certain arousal needed to change idle animations..... nothing after 5 minutes with it set on 15 second update time.

When i get home I'm gonna try to only install the original idle mod run FNIS then install your plus and run the game and see if that did anything then if the animations are not there at all ill run FNIS after words again with your tweak installed.

6 hours ago, thexelx said:

i still have it and I've waited so long I've even turned off auto-sex from other mods just so that my female character arousal rises over the limit i set for the horny limits in the TDF idle MCM menu and also the 4th aroused still nothing....I've tweaked with aroused MCM to give me the certain arousal needed to change idle animations..... nothing after 5 minutes with it set on 15 second update time.

When i get home I'm gonna try to only install the original idle mod run FNIS then install your plus and run the game and see if that did anything then if the animations are not there at all ill run FNIS after words again with your tweak installed.

i am not the mod author but for me i get the animation but not all of them it work abit after it doesnt work even if i set it 15 second