Bestial Essence SE

34 minutes ago, Carabosse said:

That's a long time trying to sleep. You must be knackered.

Is it only beds in the Bestial Essence store or have you noticed any other beds having the issue? It's unlikely I would have scripted any thing with the other beds. Though my memory is hazy.

Yea just those two, my Campfire tents work, beds at inns, other random ones etc. Haven't found any others that don't work. I'm actually running The Brotherhood of Old so the Inn of Lost Souls is directly beside Yoanna's store lol

3 hours ago, CRAFTY x GAMER said:

thank you for the help but I am now having a bug related to angi's guest where she asks me to get a potato for her but wen I pick it up my game CTDs and I'm unable to find the cause

Spoiler alert but picking up the potato is probably the trigger to spawn the werewolf. There are compatibility issues related to werewolves that can cause crashes, at least there used to be (unrelated to Bestial Essence). That may be what's causing your problem. The good news is that I'm pretty sure it's fixable (the werewolf thing), the bad news is I don't remember the details.

12 minutes ago, Carabosse said:

Spoiler alert but picking up the potato is probably the trigger to spawn the werewolf. There are compatibility issues related to werewolves that can cause crashes, at least there used to be (unrelated to Bestial Essence). That may be what's causing your problem. The good news is that I'm pretty sure it's fixable (the werewolf thing), the bad news is I don't remember the details.

could something like creature sos or henti creatures cause that?

21 hours ago, CRAFTY x GAMER said:

could something like creature sos or henti creatures cause that?

ok so I fixed this problem one of my mods had a comparability patch for bestial essence werewolfs however I now have a new problem I've just completed the quest sisters of hircine and spoke to the 3 men stood at the portal stone but after they stop talking one bursts into sparks and the other 2 just stand around an nothing happens any idea what the problem might be?

Hey i seem to be having a issue i am not having and of the beastiality scences and fade to black is not on i have the required mods but still no scences any help would be great thanks. i am assuming there should be animations.

p.s i have creature framework as well as MoreNastyCritters if that is a issue of any kind also i have the run fnis and still nothing HELP PLEASE.

Edit: don't mind me i am a FUCKING idiot for some fucking reason sexlab reset on me and set it so creatues were not allowed for anyone else having the issue make sure in sexlab mcm creatures are allowed.

sorry if i wasted anyone's time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 5:54 AM, Firerescueman911 said:

So I have tried different stages of the mod, re downloaded Creature Framework, FNIS, SexLab, MoreNastyCritters, Aroused Creatures, Fuz Ro D-oh and even run Loot. But when ever I try to collect ''Semen'' from troll in basement he T poses for a sec then done. Now I am in the quest ''Lusty Hunter'' and stuck due to this issue. Anyone else have this issue? Also the Horse and stray dog scene worked well.

Im having the issue with the troll where it wont activate the "demostration" portion of that quest

Hey there, nice mod. I was sondering, does Radulf ever come back? Im currently at where i recruited Rillifina, havent managed to progress the quest fruther. I really wanted to patch things up with radulf and maybe even marry him. Does he come back later in the quest or should i use console commands+a mod to spawn and marry him manually?

On 6/30/2020 at 3:32 PM, Kingmerik said:

Hey there, nice mod. I was sondering, does Radulf ever come back? Im currently at where i recruited Rillifina, havent managed to progress the quest fruther. I really wanted to patch things up with radulf and maybe even marry him. Does he come back later in the quest or should i use console commands+a mod to spawn and marry him manually?

It wouldn't make much sense for the player to marry Radulf (but nothing is stopping you if you can edit or console it). He was going to come back after the player returned from Niflheim. Terminus is Radulf's lover cast in stone by virtue of Idun's dark magic. Terminus was what Idun held over him and why he continued to do such immoral acts. What's your excuse?

If you've met Rilli then you're at the end of Bestial Essence LE or SE. The bad news is that Yoana and Idun are returning in Essential Relief and their circle is missing a Witch.

• 1 month later...

Absolutely love the mod, playing through it I have been surprised to see how varied and interesting the quests and even sub quests are. However I'm unsure of the function of the tinctures, I'm aware that they calm the creature that there specific to, but is there any other additional function that I'm missing? 

Is it supposed to display a prompt on the creature or is it suppose to initiate immediately? At least for me the calming effect works perfectly but nothing more happens. Curious if anyone can shed some light on this. 

Treat tinctures as experimental. You get them very late, they were a bit of an unnecessary addon (it was my first mod). See how it's always the closest range animal of type that reacts. Encounters with the player should force an option via message when the target gets close enough to the player. Tinctures used skse added features so they may be more adversely affected by the port to SE.

I've learned my lesson. There are a vast amount of curatives, sub components of the cooking process and own brand refreshments in Essential Relief. But not one is possessed of the ability to affect the player.

Guest AthenaESIV
3 minutes ago, Carabosse said:

I've learned my lesson. There are a vast amount of curatives, sub components of the cooking process and own brand refreshments in Essential Relief. But not one is possessed of the ability to affect the player.

Still can't wait for Essential Relief to come out, looks like it is going to be such a good mod...

Btw, what is the B&W picture of the 3 witch looking ladies on your profile from? An old movie? is it any good?

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

Btw, what is the B&W picture of the 3 witch looking ladies on your profile from? An old movie? is it any good?

The weird sisters from Macbeth, if you like. There are always three.

It's a nod to the story bits of Essential Relief where despite the abilities of Yoana and Idun they're incomplete since Carabosse was lost. They'll accept temporary substitutes though. Are you busy?

Guest AthenaESIV
2 hours ago, Carabosse said:

The weird sisters from Macbeth, if you like. There are always three.

It's a nod to the story bits of Essential Relief where despite the abilities of Yoana and Idun they're incomplete since Carabosse was lost. They'll accept temporary substitutes though. Are you busy?

haha, the 1940s one, or the 1970s one?