[mod] Sexy Male Xenos - WIP

Using dig sites can allow you to expand a bit more the lore and story, and if you suggest me, if you are looking for a crisis, if the Latexants are already spawned and they consider you "friendly or loyal", they can send some pops to your capital and you can't reject. After some that mid game year passed, the behaivor can change and spawn a crisis.

It will take:
Your empire capital
Planet that has 25% Latexant pop
All your planets with Latexant will be selected by force to create new pops

During the crisis, your spicies will start to change to Latexant pop and if you somehow do not beat them in time, your main spicies will be Latexant and you will be a slave state of the crisis until they absorb you.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bug about this, but I've found this mod conflicts with Lustful Void, specifically in casus belli. This mod makes the "breeding offensive" casus belli from Lustful Void nonfunctional and unselectable. I've tried merging this mod's smx_casus_belli.txt file with Lustful Void's to no avail. Are there any other files in this mod that affect casus belli that I need to be aware of? I'd like to find a way to make these two mods play nice with each other.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh I was wondering why there hadn't been an update in a while.  Really sorry to hear about your computer.  Hind sight is 20/20 they say but when ya rebuild, consider sticking a nice cheap 2-3 tera byte old school mechanical HD on your system for weekly back ups.  You would never want to actually play a game off it of course, but it will save you from exactly this sort of thing.  Solid state drives are rad, but their still relatively new tech.  Which means their prone to unexpected failures.  I love my Mdot2 drive, but I just don't trust it to have any staying power.  So I have a 3 tb Western Digital hd from an old system plugged in.

Anyway hope you don't give up on this mod, Im still waiting to finally be able to play through the latexants event line and find out if they end up being some kind of ultimately helpful addition to my empire, or just a scourge that absolutely must be purged (like those way too cute lizards on that shield planet that try to kill everyone if they ever get out)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...