Use AAF to open vag/anus on sex animations

13 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Then Janebod Extended must already have these morphs to open the vagina and anus included. Nice.

Yeah JBE comes with VagMorphs. I have run into a problem getting this method to work Savage Cabbage animations thou. Its workin with Leito, BP70, Atomic Lust etc... just not Savage Cabbage for some reason. I noticed SC's xml animation format is a bit different than the others, and maybe I'm placing the VagMorph lines in the wrong places.. I'll show you what I mean below maybe you can help me.

So this is a xml line from BP70's that I added your method to & it works..

<animation id="FO4SA_Missionary_FM_02_S5" frames="800">
    <actor gender="F">
        <idle form="00000812" id="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_5f"/>
                <value path="morph" value="VaginaPenetrate" to="1.3"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="00000813" id="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_5m"/>
        <value path="morph" value="Erection Up" to="1"/>
    </actor>

And this is a xml line from Savage Cabbage's that I added your method to but doesn't work. Notice the different layout of SC's xml..  so am I adding your method in the wrong place?

<animation id="SC-FM-Human-Bed02-03Cowgirl" frames="500">
        <actor gender="F" idleForm="FEA">
        </actor>
        <actor gender="M" idleForm="FEB">
        </actor>

15 hours ago, A~Dark~Place said:

Yeah JBE comes with VagMorphs. I have run into a problem getting this method to work Savage Cabbage animations thou. Its workin with Leito, BP70, Atomic Lust etc... just not Savage Cabbage for some reason. I noticed SC's xml animation format is a bit different than the others, and maybe I'm placing the VagMorph lines in the wrong places.. I'll show you what I mean below maybe you can help me.

<actor gender="F">
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
    </actor>

And this is a xml line from Savage Cabbage's that I added your method to but doesn't work. Notice the different layout of SC's xml..  so am I adding your method in the wrong place?

</actor>
        </actor>

Try this:

<morph id="VaginaPenetrate" to="1.3"/>
        </actor>
        </actor>

Maybe the value path="morph" syntax is outdated and doesn't work if you don't list the idleform separately.

@dagobaking?

8 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Try this:

</actor>
        </actor>

Maybe the value path="morph" syntax is outdated and doesn't work if you don't list the idleform separately.

@dagobaking?

Yeah unfortunately that isn't working on SC either. 

9 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Try this:

</actor>
        </actor>

@dagobaking?

20 minutes ago, A~Dark~Place said:

Yeah unfortunately that isn't working on SC either. 

Yeah. I left support in there for the legacy format. But, I am not longer supporting or testing it. Some update in the future (or one already in the past) could break it.

In this case, it looks like you are mixing and matching. Using the old format for action nodes within updated actor nodes. That is unlikely to work.

Check out the wiki and follow what it shows there for the latest, correct formatting.

39 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Yeah. I left support in there for the legacy format. But, I am not longer supporting or testing it. Some update in the future (or one already in the past) could break it.

In this case, it looks like you are mixing and matching. Using the old format for action nodes within updated actor nodes. That is unlikely to work.

Check out the wiki and follow what it shows there for the latest, correct formatting.

After unpacking an older version of SC & taking a look at the xml's I've just noticed what you've said. So I'll just apply Bazinga's method to your older legacy version & settle there for now. Thanks I'll check out the Wiki also.

• 2 months later...
On 8/11/2019 at 5:55 AM, Bazinga said:

So about a week and a half ago I wanted to convert Animated Fannies to Fusion Girl, an endeavor that didn't sit well with one of the Fusion Girl authors.

So I deleted that mod ... the thread is still there though.

Now when I fiddled around with erection values in the AAF xmls I got an idea.

Why not use the morph sliders I made there and add them to the Fusion Girl body once again.

And then use the animationdata xmls for AAF to set these morphs to vagina or anus open at the start of the animation stages, wherever it makes sense.

Take for example the cowgirl 3 animation from Leito, which was added to the pool of female on female animations by the Leito Staged Plus Erection Fix:

<animation id="Leito_FF_Cowgirl_3_S1" frames="350" offset="0,0,1,0:0,0,0,0">
        <actor gender="F" idleForm="63DF">
            <action id="CustomMoans01 Action" target="0" loop="true" from="1" to="0" frames="8.555"/>
            <morph id="VaginaPenetrate" to="1.2"/>
        </actor>
        <actor gender="F" idleForm="63E3">
            <action id="FF_activity"/>
            <morph id="Down" to="0.5"/>
            <morph id="Erection Down" to="0.5"/>            
        </actor>
    </animation>

Now if the body you're using has that VaginaPenetrate morph then the vagina will be open at the start of the animation. And unlike Animated Fannies it will stay open during that stage, so no more dick-biting vaginas, yay.

Reveal hidden contents

leito ff cowgirl 3.jpg

And the best thing is, there are no compatibility issues with animation mods that add their own vagina and anus animations, because you can just skip them when adding these entries to the xmls.

Here's the modified body:

Vagina & Anus Morphs for Fusion Girl 1.45.7z 2.81 MB · 2,591 downloads

Build with Bodyslide (body: ZEX-FusionGirl-VagMod) and then add the morph values to the animdata xmls. I'll probably upload modified xmls too but atm there is too much parallel patching and modding happening with xmls, so any work I do on that front is likely to go to waste. So I'll wait for a few days.

edit:

A closer look at that picture tells me that I still have to add these morphs to my LE piercings conversion. ^^

edit 2: updated to Fusion Girl 1.45

edit 3: update for FG 1.75 added (Bodyslide body: FusionGirl-VagAnusMod)

Fusion Girl 1.75 - VagAnusMorphs.7z 2.84 MB · 435 downloads

edit 4: changed the example xml text in this post, the old one had outdated syntax

looks good, but couldn't get it to work

On 8/11/2019 at 5:55 AM, Bazinga said:

So about a week and a half ago I wanted to convert Animated Fannies to Fusion Girl, an endeavor that didn't sit well with one of the Fusion Girl authors.

So I deleted that mod ... the thread is still there though.

Now when I fiddled around with erection values in the AAF xmls I got an idea.

Why not use the morph sliders I made there and add them to the Fusion Girl body once again.

And then use the animationdata xmls for AAF to set these morphs to vagina or anus open at the start of the animation stages, wherever it makes sense.

Take for example the cowgirl 3 animation from Leito, which was added to the pool of female on female animations by the Leito Staged Plus Erection Fix:

<animation id="Leito_FF_Cowgirl_3_S1" frames="350" offset="0,0,1,0:0,0,0,0">
        <actor gender="F" idleForm="63DF">
            <action id="CustomMoans01 Action" target="0" loop="true" from="1" to="0" frames="8.555"/>
            <morph id="VaginaPenetrate" to="1.2"/>
        </actor>
        <actor gender="F" idleForm="63E3">
            <action id="FF_activity"/>
            <morph id="Down" to="0.5"/>
            <morph id="Erection Down" to="0.5"/>            
        </actor>
    </animation>

Now if the body you're using has that VaginaPenetrate morph then the vagina will be open at the start of the animation. And unlike Animated Fannies it will stay open during that stage, so no more dick-biting vaginas, yay.

Hide contents

leito ff cowgirl 3.jpg

And the best thing is, there are no compatibility issues with animation mods that add their own vagina and anus animations, because you can just skip them when adding these entries to the xmls.

Here's the modified body:

Vagina & Anus Morphs for Fusion Girl 1.45.7z 2.81 MB · 2,594 downloads

Build with Bodyslide (body: ZEX-FusionGirl-VagMod) and then add the morph values to the animdata xmls. I'll probably upload modified xmls too but atm there is too much parallel patching and modding happening with xmls, so any work I do on that front is likely to go to waste. So I'll wait for a few days.

edit:

A closer look at that picture tells me that I still have to add these morphs to my LE piercings conversion. ^^

edit 2: updated to Fusion Girl 1.45

edit 3: update for FG 1.75 added (Bodyslide body: FusionGirl-VagAnusMod)

Fusion Girl 1.75 - VagAnusMorphs.7z 2.84 MB · 438 downloads

edit 4: changed the example xml text in this post, the old one had outdated syntax

I like this, but new to modding, so fucked up, it worked once, now never can get it to "morph", any ideas what conflicts with it, annimatefannies work, but as you mention, it's no good

On 10/22/2020 at 4:26 AM, A~Dark~Place said:

Yooooo this actually works,. I got it working with Janebod Extended. :D All I had to do is manually add the penetration lines to every xml which took me all night but shit it's definitely workin

how do you add those lines, i have absolutely no idea what i'm supposed to do to get it to work properly

2 hours ago, iccarus75 said:

how do you add those lines, i have absolutely no idea what i'm supposed to do to get it to work properly

You can use my patch where such thing already implemented, but with changed morphs name (to avoid conflict with cbbe vag morphs)

Also latest Fusion girl have something like auto vag collision ( have not tried it yet myself, also it will be enchanced later as far as I heared)

18 hours ago, Indarello said:

You can use my patch where such thing already implemented, but with changed morphs name (to avoid conflict with cbbe vag morphs)

Also latest Fusion girl have something like auto vag collision ( have not tried it yet myself, also it will be enchanced later as far as I heared)

So have to use Fusion Girl 1.75 - VagAnusMorphs and Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75 at the same time, along with Fusion Girl-37268-1-80-1606350391?

I've done all that, even removed the annimated fannies, still not working, and even when removing and reinstall the fannies, that stopped working too.

I'm sure it's more simpler than i think it is, but modding is new to me, i can't get the slider or body set to work either, wouldn't know what to do once i do.

I thought vortex allowed it to be like plug and play, where you can play and plug, but was wrong, thinking of deleted all and restarting from scratch with a fresh game.

14 minutes ago, iccarus75 said:

So have to use Fusion Girl 1.75 - VagAnusMorphs and Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75 at the same time, along with Fusion Girl-37268-1-80-1606350391?

I've done all that, even removed the annimated fannies, still not working, and even when removing and reinstall the fannies, that stopped working too.

I'm sure it's more simpler than i think it is, but modding is new to me, i can't get the slider or body set to work either, wouldn't know what to do once i do.

I thought vortex allowed it to be like plug and play, where you can play and plug, but was wrong, thinking of deleted all and restarting from scratch with a fresh game.

Only Fusion girl and Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75 overwriting it

you dont need annimated fannies

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Only Fusion girl and Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75 overwriting it

you dont need annimated fannies

This got the file to be on body, but not to morph "open", looking through what's installed that might be stopping it, any ideas, or should i give a list?

1 hour ago, iccarus75 said:

This got the file to be on body, but not to morph "open", looking through what's installed that might be stopping it, any ideas, or should i give a list?

Dont understand what you mean here, if you are talking about watching it in action - I already said that it is used in my patch, exactly for Leito anims

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Dont understand what you mean here, if you are talking about watching it in action - I already said that it is used in my patch, exactly for Leito anims

I started typing out all of the mods to post, then i found another, i had the wrong janebod file, i neeeded https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32442?tab=files

Still get limp dicks in it, and they're not always in alignment, but it's a start.

But got it working properly now, thanks, great work, wish i knew how this stuff really works, programming and such

14 hours ago, Indarello said:

spoke too soon, though your mod is deployed, it doesn't appear in the managed mods list, even removed them and tried animated fannies, no joy. going to start from scratch, bugger.

• 3 months later...
On 10/22/2020 at 5:42 PM, A~Dark~Place said:

<actor gender="F">
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
    </actor>

</actor>
        </actor>

BTW, if you use an older version of AAF, from before the big reorganization, this can still work for Leito's, or so far as I've tested. I couldn't get the version that needs all the new shit like Buffout 4, Leito Staged Fix etc. to work, so I'm using an older version, and this xml edit seems to work in the couple I've tested!

Ola,

is this also working for braveAnimations ?

because the xml has another structure

<animation id="SupermutantKissToMissionary" frames="170">
        <actor>
            <idle form="010044cd" id="BRAVEFemMutKissToMisF"/>
        </actor>
        <actor skeleton="Supermutant">
            <idle form="010044d3" id="BRAVEFemMutKissToMisM"/>
            <morph id="Erection" to="1.0000000000001"/>
        </actor>
    </animation>

so is it workin when I change the line

"<value path="morph" value="VaginaPenetrate" to="1.3"/>