Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

Ok' date=' I have managed to get the two combat rapes to work.

I have combat rape enabled in SA but the Player disabled in enemy assault. Followers are combat raped normally

In SexIs Defeated I have placed the HP threshol a bit higher than SA just as a precaution and it is working fine..

However, It seems that when combat rape occurs to the player, SA is trying to force its own animations eventhough Player is disabled. SexIs is also trying to play its own animations and the result is the "couple" switching positions with every transition to climax. This is not nessesarily bad though. I think.

Anyway, I imagine that the two mods use the same way of "identifying" that sex is about to beggin, and both are trying to play their animation. Is there anyway to fix this?

[/quote']

I encountered this same issue last night. I wanted to use SexIs for player rape, but it doesn't support follower rape. So I tried to setup Sex Addicts to run in tandem with SexIs to have the NPCS rape the followers, but not the player.

I enabled both mods, and to test I set the HP threshold for SexIs to 0 (ie. no player rape), and for SA I enabled enemy assault, enabled follower rape, and disabled player rape. In testing it worked fine; the NPCS would rape the followers but they would not rape the player (ie. they would just continue attacking until the player died).

However, once I set the HP threshold for SexIs above 0, that is when the issue occurs. Even though player rape is disabled for SA, once SexIs hits the HP threshold, both rape events are triggered and both mods are fighting each other for the rape animation/sound. In addition, you can use SA's keys (Y, H, etc.) to change the animations.

I agree with Asmodan's suspicions that SexIs is calling the same script or event as SA when the rape is triggered. I will check the SexIs scripts to see if they can be uniquely called (although I have zero experience with modding :P).

I have combat rape enabled in SA but the Player disabled in enemy assault. Followers are combat raped normally

In SexIs Defeated I have placed the HP threshol a bit higher than SA just as a precaution and it is working fine..

However, It seems that when combat rape occurs to the player, SA is trying to force its own animations eventhough Player is disabled. SexIs is also trying to play its own animations and the result is the "couple" switching positions with every transition to climax. This is not nessesarily bad though. I think.

Anyway, I imagine that the two mods use the same way of "identifying" that sex is about to beggin, and both are trying to play their animation. Is there anyway to fix this?

[/quote']

I encountered this same issue last night. I wanted to use SexIs for player rape, but it doesn't support follower rape. So I tried to setup Sex Addicts to run in tandem with SexIs to have the NPCS rape the followers, but not the player.

I enabled both mods, and to test I set the HP threshold for SexIs to 0 (ie. no player rape), and for SA I enabled enemy assault, enabled follower rape, and disabled player rape. In testing it worked fine; the NPCS would rape the followers but they would not rape the player (ie. they would just continue attacking until the player died).

However, once I set the HP threshold for SexIs above 0, that is when the issue occurs. Even though player rape is disabled for SA, once SexIs hits the HP threshold, both rape events are triggered and both mods are fighting each other for the rape animation/sound. In addition, you can use SA's keys (Y, H, etc.) to change the animations.

I agree with Asmodan's suspicions that SexIs is calling the same script or event as SA when the rape is triggered. I will check the SexIs scripts to see if they can be uniquely called (although I have zero experience with modding :P).

Yup.. tested it again and disabled the player combat rape throught console in case the menu was glitched. the result was that on combat rape, the player was first raped using SA animations, then droped to the ground and raped again using Sexis animations.. :-)

Now to another issue. I have managed to "fix" AFT and now female follwers undress correctly. However when females rape males they still equip the futa and the buttcake is applied to the male..

any news on that?

[/quote']

Yup.. tested it again and disabled the player combat rape throught console in case the menu was glitched. the result was that on combat rape, the player was first raped using SA animations, then droped to the ground and raped again using Sexis animations.. :-)

Now to another issue. I have managed to "fix" AFT and now female follwers undress correctly. However when females rape males they still equip the futa and the buttcake is applied to the male..

any news on that?

I quickly checked the source files and in _SA_NPCSandbox.psc, I didn't even see any references to the RFollowerInvolved or RPlayerInvolved switches. I don't think it's even checking these. It seems to be only checking if CombatRapeSwitch and EnemyAssaultSwitch are on. Hmm... or I could be just missing something.

I quickly checked the source files and in _SA_NPCSandbox.psc' date=' I didn't even see any references to the RFollowerInvolved or RPlayerInvolved switches. I don't think it's even checking these. It seems to be only checking if CombatRapeSwitch and EnemyAssaultSwitch are on. Hmm... or I could be just missing something.

[/quote']

After reviewing the source code a bit more, I'm becoming more and more convinced that RFollowerInvolved and RPlayerInvolved don't do anything. I'm going to try to add this code to the source file and compile it when I get home. If anyone wants to try it themselves and let me know if it works, please go ahead (don't forget to declare them as global values too).

if (_SA_RFollowerInvolved.getValue() == 0 && victim.IsInFaction(PlayerFollowerFaction))
	debug.trace("Followers cannot be raped")
	return	; Player's followers cannot be raped
endif
if (_SA_RPlayerInvolved.getValue() == 0 && victim == PlayerRef)
	debug.trace("Player cannot be raped")
	return	; Player cannot be raped
endif

Thanks for the mod' date=' but I have a couple of problems.

None of the controls seem to work at all.

I only have one animation that cycles endlessly.

I admit i'm not entirely sure how to use the mod.

[/quote']

Did you set up the configurations? the controls take a second to recognize also. To set up the intial configuration simply create a notepad document or something to that effect and remove the identifying part of the file name (.doc, .txt, ect ect) Then open up the file windows will ask you what to use to open it use the notepad. Then enter in your configurations. Here is an example of what I used for starting configuration.

Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved to 1

Set _SA_CombatRapeSwitch to 1

Set _SA_BuffSwitch to 1

Set _SA_NecroSwitch to 1

Set _SA_UndressSwitch to 1

Set _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch to 1

Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 1

Set _SA_GuysOptions to 1

Set _SA_SoundSourceSwitch to 1

Set _SA_PimpSwitch to 1

Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 1

Set _SA_RQPercentage to 8

Set _SA_NotifyFlag to 1

Set _SA_GalsOptions to 0

Set _SA_RapeCalmOption to 1

Set _SA_MinReps to 20

Set _SA_MaxReps to 35

To make the file easy to remember I just named it sex then when I entered my game with everything turned on I opened up the console (using the ~ key if you have never opened the console before) and typed BAT Sex

Then all my configurations were preloaded and ready to go

Well I've done what you said and the configurations were implemented correctly but nothing has changed.

When I mention controls I'm referring to these:

B = Cancel current sex act involving the player

G = Reverse positions between the player and the NPC

H = Move to the next phase of the sex act

Shift H = Move to the previous phase of the sex act (Cannot reverse once the last phase has started though)

X = Move the player closer to the NPC

Shift X = Move the player further from the NPC

Y = Switch to the next sex animation

Z = Move the player up (vertically) vs. the NPC

Shift Z = Move the player down vs. the NPC

Nothing happens after pressing these keys, It's just one looping animation that I can only stop by either reloading or hitting space bar to jump. Oh and I can move using WASD during the animation.

WaxenFigure: I have every sex mod you can think of active all at once' date=' and have throughout my whole game. I'm "close" to beating it, and only have the cupid spells issue (just stare at each other instead of freakin) and the following instead of freakin issue from mini-lovers. And yes I know what mods they were from, yes I always run the Fores generator, yes I use the SKSE loader, and yes I used a clean save every time I installed a new sex mod. I just recently (2 hours ago) installed SexAddicts and was pleasantly suprised to see all of the animations work perfectly! :) That answers one question. BTW, my gameplay is fast as can be with no lag or glitching. Your response to my earlier post had me worried, about bloating my save, and lag and stuff, but I may be quite lucky. Honestly, I wanted to see if it would work. Kinda did. Oh, and yeah, I have papyrus. Thank you for the response. Are there 2 sex mods that will work together with no issues? A mod I can use with Sanguine's Debauchery? (love that mod)

[/quote']

You must have one of the nicer newer machines that can keep up with this game. I am running a 5 year old system that was once a player but is now a plodder. Fast machines don't fall into the timing window holes or have the problems that the slower machines will see.

My mod should work well with SD (I love it too) as long as you don't let the player get raped (keep _SA_PlayerInvolved = 0) because SD will take care of that.

My intention now is to switch to using SexIs as the underlying sex framework and splitting the various features of this mod into separate mods that can be added or removed as desired from the play.

That way someone could run my version of combat rape or the defeated mod from Sexis. Even running under the same framework I think they would conflict with each other and you'd only want to run one at a time.

I do have to say I wonder if you could add some of the sexual positions from SexIS to SA as it seems to have quite a few more including scissoring' date=' fisting, standing sex, ect ect

[/quote']

As mentioned further back in the thread I am working on switching SA to use SexIs as it's underlying sex framework so all the animations and features it has will be available in SA.

What is taking a while is that I also want to preserve all the features SA already has and may or may not be supported by SexIs so one item that will have to be made is a mod that just keeps track of those general settings (like the sexual preferences settings).

Well I've done what you said and the configurations were implemented correctly but nothing has changed.

When I mention controls I'm referring to these:

B = Cancel current sex act involving the player

G = Reverse positions between the player and the NPC

H = Move to the next phase of the sex act

Shift H = Move to the previous phase of the sex act (Cannot reverse once the last phase has started though)

X = Move the player closer to the NPC

Shift X = Move the player further from the NPC

Y = Switch to the next sex animation

Z = Move the player up (vertically) vs. the NPC

Shift Z = Move the player down vs. the NPC

Nothing happens after pressing these keys' date=' It's just one looping animation that I can only stop by either reloading or hitting space bar to jump. Oh and I can move using WASD during the animation.

[/quote']

I know what your issue is then you are using the ML spell. I had that issue as well don't use it, either use the SA rape spell or just talk to the NPC and choose the wanna hook up option and that will fix it

Hi,

I've recently tried SexIS and AP and I've come back to this mod because frankly, I found it superior.

There were only a couple of features from the aforementioned mods that I would want in SexAddicts, namely:

From SexIS

- the option to customise what armor slots are stripped

- the option to use a bed

From AP

- the option to "go somewhere private"

- the option to pimp your companion (although I didn't get this to work)

Ultimately, if these features could be added to SexAddicts, that would be great, but I am just thankful that this mod exists in this form.

Hi' date='

I've recently tried SexIS and AP and I've come back to this mod because frankly, I found it superior.

There were only a couple of features from the aforementioned mods that I would want in SexAddicts, namely:

From SexIS

From AP

Ultimately, if these features could be added to SexAddicts, that would be great, but I am just thankful that this mod exists in this form.

[/quote']

SA does have an option to use a bed you just have to be nearby one when you do the "Wanna hook up" conversation option. I also found that there were alot of superior positions and animations in SexIS though never tried AP whatever that is.

WaxenFigure: I have every sex mod you can think of active all at once' date=' and have throughout my whole game. I'm "close" to beating it, and only have the cupid spells issue (just stare at each other instead of freakin) and the following instead of freakin issue from mini-lovers. And yes I know what mods they were from, yes I always run the Fores generator, yes I use the SKSE loader, and yes I used a clean save every time I installed a new sex mod. I just recently (2 hours ago) installed SexAddicts and was pleasantly suprised to see all of the animations work perfectly! :) That answers one question. BTW, my gameplay is fast as can be with no lag or glitching. Your response to my earlier post had me worried, about bloating my save, and lag and stuff, but I may be quite lucky. Honestly, I wanted to see if it would work. Kinda did. Oh, and yeah, I have papyrus. Thank you for the response. Are there 2 sex mods that will work together with no issues? A mod I can use with Sanguine's Debauchery? (love that mod)

[/quote']

You must have one of the nicer newer machines that can keep up with this game. I am running a 5 year old system that was once a player but is now a plodder. Fast machines don't fall into the timing window holes or have the problems that the slower machines will see.

My mod should work well with SD (I love it too) as long as you don't let the player get raped (keep _SA_PlayerInvolved = 0) because SD will take care of that.

My intention now is to switch to using SexIs as the underlying sex framework and splitting the various features of this mod into separate mods that can be added or removed as desired from the play.

That way someone could run my version of combat rape or the defeated mod from Sexis. Even running under the same framework I think they would conflict with each other and you'd only want to run one at a time.

Dammit, I wish I could help with this project!! I tried my ass off to learn how to make mods, but I got my VERY FIRST computer 4 months ago, so I'm spankin new to anything and everything involving a computer (including forums and posting. Hijacked a thread by accident and got yelled at, kinda). All I do is research modding and watch tutorials, and especially troubleshoot mod conflicts. I only wish I had half your knowledge of modding, as you seem to have it down to a science (thanks a ton for your long, tedious hours of work!). Anyway, I have an Alienware I-7, so yeah, it's a nice new machine. :cool: You were right about those warnings, btw. I deactivated Sanguine's D. (in mod config in J menu, then swept up all files from data dir), and all other sex mods (except Anim. Prost. and ASX), because enslavement suddenly stopped working. I would just be killed (boooring). When I did my clean un/re-install of SD, I saw something that sucked. Now, Sang's Deb won't stop showing me a small list of info in the upper left corner of my screen. It said (repeatedly):

Preparing to uninstall Sanguine's Debauchery

Please opt to wait 2 in-game hours

It said something else too, but I forget what, and I already uninstalled it (again). It said this when I clicked "Unintall", and after un/reinstallation. No matter what measure I take, it always says these things, even after a clean as hell un/reinstallation, you know, the whole wait three game days, then reinstall thing. Do I have to start ANOTHER new game to get SD and/or SA to work? And if so, is there any risk to keeping one or both of these active throughout the whole game?

ps. Really sorry for posting such a huge post, and I'm ALWAYS open to mod and scripting lessons! (just sayin, I'm dying to learn and help out). Again, excellent work on fixing mini-lovers' many issues! ;)

Hi' date='

From SexIS

From AP

[/quote']

SA does have an option to use a bed you just have to be nearby one when you do the "Wanna hook up" conversation option. I also found that there were alot of superior positions and animations in SexIS though never tried AP whatever that is.

AP is Animated Prostitution. It's from Nexus. If you havn't tried it yet, I recommend checking it out. It's the only sex mod I've seen that gives you the option to "make love" to your wife, and the only one I've seen that specifically gives you the option (the RIGHT!) to say "I want to fuck you in the ass". Not sure I've seen anal sex in any of the other mods, unless of course you're a male PC and get raped by a dude. I'd rather they killed me, personally, but to each their own. :)

[/quote']

Dammit, I wish I could help with this project!! I tried my ass off to learn how to make mods, but I got my VERY FIRST computer 4 months ago, so I'm spankin new to anything and everything involving a computer (including forums and posting. Hijacked a thread by accident and got yelled at, kinda). All I do is research modding and watch tutorials, and especially troubleshoot mod conflicts. I only wish I had half your knowledge of modding, as you seem to have it down to a science (thanks a ton for your long, tedious hours of work!). Anyway, I have an Alienware I-7, so yeah, it's a nice new machine. :cool: You were right about those warnings, btw. I deactivated Sanguine's D. (in mod config in J menu, then swept up all files from data dir), and all other sex mods (except Anim. Prost. and ASX), because enslavement suddenly stopped working. I would just be killed (boooring). When I did my clean un/re-install of SD, I saw something that sucked. Now, Sang's Deb won't stop showing me a small list of info in the upper left corner of my screen. It said (repeatedly):

Preparing to uninstall Sanguine's Debauchery

Please opt to wait 2 in-game hours

It said something else too, but I forget what, and I already uninstalled it (again). It said this when I clicked "Unintall", and after un/reinstallation. No matter what measure I take, it always says these things, even after a clean as hell un/reinstallation, you know, the whole wait three game days, then reinstall thing. Do I have to start ANOTHER new game to get SD and/or SA to work? And if so, is there any risk to keeping one or both of these active throughout the whole game?

ps. Really sorry for posting such a huge post, and I'm ALWAYS open to mod and scripting lessons! (just sayin, I'm dying to learn and help out). Again, excellent work on fixing mini-lovers' many issues! ;)

It is ok that you dont know much about moding. you can still help a lot even by just trying out the mod and identifying problems and solutions. Me personaly I used to program little games on an Amstrad 6128 when I was 13. But when I saw this Creation Kit...No damn way I can figure anything out.

Regarding the problem you hav by unsitalling SD and re-installing it I assume you do this in order to make a "clean save" without SD. I can suggest this:

Instead of uninstalling it, just unselect it from the .esp list of your mod manager or the data files list from skyrim launcher. This way the manager does not remove the mods but does not load it either. I found a case yesterday that this method worked, and uninstalling the mod didn't.

Well azmodan22, I actually kinda wanted to play through the game for a few quests and try to reinstall it later, but I think I'm just gonna start a new game without having EVERY SINGLE SEX MOD active. But yeah, I deactivated it from the manager, but forgot to deactivate the plugin. Guess I just assumed it would deactivate like everything else. And about helping out, I work 3 days a week, but incredibly LONG BORING hours, so I'm ready any other time to help any way I can. I am online endlessly when not working, but I still wanna learn modding, scripting, so I may end up multi-tasking between modding and testing, if I ever figure this damned Creation Kit out! Even the tutorials confuse the daylights outta me! Just occured to me that this is probly a bad place to post stuff like this, so e-mail or pm and I'll talk business. :idea:

I have a problem I think someone too has experienced it in the past. The keys to change position in this mod, as well as the keys for SexIs and convinient horses have a veeeeery long lag. I press them and I have to wait around 5 seconds for the charachter to respond..

Any ideas?

I did not have this problem in the past. the only new mods are

Sexis

Updated (actually installed correctly AFT)

Hello' date=' i apologize if someone has already answered this question but are there any known conflicts with Dawnguard that may potentially break this mod? Id appreciate any help in this matter.

[/quote']

Nope. Got raped like a hundred times by Serana. lol I have tried every sex mod with Dawngaurd, and they all work fine. :)