Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

yeah that's what I have mentioned imprison the rapist is a suitable option. then when a quest NPC rapes the character he will be thrown into the prison so meanwhile you can't do that particular quest involved aforesaid NPC. when he is released out you can proceed to the quest.

I'm not sure the guards would arrest anyone except the player. That's the problem with anything that could change a NPCs daily routine.

Be interesting to try but it might take a lot of work to arrest NPCs and force them to serve time. Probably easier to take them to a stock and have them whipped which would be a more fun option if I could manage it.

well it's cool to punish them like that way. but I am sure then you have work hard for making animations and sounds.

I'm new to this so i'll just give a run down of what i'm experiencing. At first' date=' whenever i tried to use the SA spell, the characters would unclothed and then the game would close. Then, i took of PCEA, ran FNIS for users, and tried again. This time, a guard raped me, and I'm assuming the ragdoll effect shows that the act is done. Ever since then, when anyone gets raped, the game closes on me.

Hope you can give me some advice on what to do. Until then, I'll keep trying different options until the mod works as it should

[/quote']

PCEA cause the game to crash if your char is in sex act (right after striping).

Question:

What is the difference between _SA_CombatRapeSwitch and _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch ? the name and descriptions indicate they both control the same function. Is that true, or is one not needed or used in the latest version; or ??.

FYI:

I am using a batch file (built from the page one command list) to set up SA instead of the spell menu since my choices alter most of the default settings. Just a lot faster that way.

I use the spell menu to set futa equip, and voice type

Question:

What is the difference between _SA_CombatRapeSwitch and _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch ? the name and descriptions indicate they both control the same function. Is that true' date=' or is one not needed or used in the latest version; or ??.

FYI:

I am using a batch file (built from the page one command list) to set up SA instead of the spell menu since my choices alter most of the default settings. Just a lot faster that way.

I use the spell menu to set futa equip, and voice type

[/quote']

_SA_CombatRapeSwitch turns the whole feature on or off, _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch indicates whether NPCs can rape the player and followers or not when Combat Rape is enabled.

The descriptions of both could be clearer on the first page.

@WaxenFigure;

Thank you for the quick reply;

BTW, my batch file also includes all relevant settings info with each switch, organized by type ie. core settings, combat rape settings, and so on (yeah, I am an aanaal documentarian lol). If you are interested, I could post it here - don't want to post without permission, since it is fairly long with all the added documentation.

@WaxenFigure;

Thank you for the quick reply;

BTW' date=' my batch file also includes all relevant settings info with each switch, organized by type ie. core settings, combat rape settings, and so on (yeah, I am an aanaal documentarian lol). If you are interested, I could post it here - don't want to post without permission, since it is fairly long with all the added documentation.

[/quote']

If you think others would benefit from it then go ahead and post it.

I'm new to this so i'll just give a run down of what i'm experiencing. At first' date=' whenever i tried to use the SA spell, the characters would unclothed and then the game would close. Then, i took of PCEA, ran FNIS for users, and tried again. This time, a guard raped me, and I'm assuming the ragdoll effect shows that the act is done. Ever since then, when anyone gets raped, the game closes on me.

Hope you can give me some advice on what to do. Until then, I'll keep trying different options until the mod works as it should

[/quote']

PCEA cause the game to crash if your char is in sex act (right after striping).

i've taken already off PCEA. It can go after the stripping part, but when the scene is finished, instead of the ragdoll, my game closes.

Last night, it seemed better. I was getting the ragdoll effect a few times (setting was on madness at this time to test npc on npc), but randomly, the game closed and i was unable to load that save for awhile. The only way i could get back to it was to load a later save, then load That save from there.

Would it help to also note that combat rape doesn't occur? left that setting as it was.

I am trying to make this mod and SexIs work "together"

I have disabled the combat rape in this mod and put the HP to initiate it quite low (as a precaution) and I have installed Sexis Defeated. the HP to initiate combat rape in Sexis is 30%. However, when my character reaches that HP amount, I see the "stager" animation (from SexIs) but when the rape initates, I hear the sounds from This mod, and I can change speed and position using the keys from this mod, Not SexIs..!

Any ideas please?

I am using AFT.

Aft prevents the followers from being undreased when they initiate random rape and mess up a bit the butcake texture. More specificaly, if a female rapes a male, the buttcake texture is applied on the male after the act. People without AFT said that for them the texture is aplyied always on the female as it supposed to be.

My female follower also wears the futa when raping someone throught the dialogue but I think that this is "normall".

Female NPS also wear the Fute when raping males or females with random rape too. :-S

We will need someone withoud UFO or AFT to confirm.

anyone?......

I am using AFT.

Aft prevents the followers from being undreased when they initiate random rape and mess up a bit the butcake texture. More specificaly' date=' if a female rapes a male, the buttcake texture is applied on the male after the act. People without AFT said that for them the texture is aplyied always on the female as it supposed to be.

My female follower also wears the futa when raping someone throught the dialogue but I think that this is "normall".

Female NPS also wear the Fute when raping males or females with random rape too. :-S

We will need someone withoud UFO or AFT to confirm.

anyone?......

[/quote']

I don't use UFO or AFT, but I do use Extensible Follower Framework by expired, I don't get the bukakke texture on males, it's on females correctly, and the futa seems to be applied correctly, though i did turn it off when i got an addon added strapons to an equip slot that SA did not un-equip so i haven't tested the futa option in a while.

I have disabled the combat rape in this mod and put the HP to initiate it quite low (as a precaution) and I have installed Sexis Defeated. the HP to initiate combat rape in Sexis is 30%. However' date=' when my character reaches that HP amount, I see the "stager" animation (from SexIs) but when the rape initates, I hear the sounds from This mod, and I can change speed and position using the keys from this mod, Not SexIs..!

Any ideas please?

[/quote']

Are you sure you disabled Combat Rape in this mod? (Help _SA_CombatRapeSwitch - should return 0 as it's value).

If you can control the animations using my mod's controls then the animation had to be playing from my mod. (Unless you also have Minilovers Alternative installed and enabled in which case it was that mod).

I have disabled the combat rape in this mod and put the HP to initiate it quite low (as a precaution) and I have installed Sexis Defeated. the HP to initiate combat rape in Sexis is 30%. However' date=' when my character reaches that HP amount, I see the "stager" animation (from SexIs) but when the rape initates, I hear the sounds from This mod, and I can change speed and position using the keys from this mod, Not SexIs..!

Any ideas please?

[/quote']

Are you sure you disabled Combat Rape in this mod? (Help _SA_CombatRapeSwitch - should return 0 as it's value).

If you can control the animations using my mod's controls then the animation had to be playing from my mod. (Unless you also have Minilovers Alternative installed and enabled in which case it was that mod).

So far I think that what happens is this.

The combat rape that plays is from SexIs because the position change. and this is a SexIs feature, BUT... if you press any controll keys from this mod, (Y,H, maybe G) then you will be able to change the animations and you will be limited to the anims from this mod. (it sounds a bit crazy so I will need a bit more testing).

I would also like to note that during combat rape I have only seen animations that exist in this mod. (the 5 from MLA). SexIs has around 20.. the chances alone to see something else should be high.

I think trying to script some kind of punishment for NPC activity caused by the mod could easily lead to all sorts of brokenness, perhaps even the odd CTD as scripts begin fighting each other. (Note, I'm talking about the NPCs, not the player character.)

It is probably something that's better left to another mod, or a sub-mod to this one (if splitting SA happens) in which the mod itself creates NPCs that will violate the game's (scripted) laws.

As for the main SA mod, think of it this way: The NPC is actually walking up to the PC and using their "Let's hook up" dialog option. We as players just don't see the dialog from our side of the screen. The actual player has given tact permission for this to happen to the PC via setting the random setting above "none" as well as the other SA options. :)

And now on to other things...

A futa script question

Would it be possible to have all females equip futa (or strap-ons, for the other option) regardless of position? If someone will point me to the right script section, I'll change it in mine and test it out.

A silly amount of futa

Waxen, not sure if its any use to you or not, but I added armor and crafting options to the futa equippable mod.

Crashing after Zoning

I've been using Mad Companion System for my followers. I tested zoning while they were "having fun" this morning. The only time I could cause a CTD is if I moved too far too quickly after changing zone (and even then at least four of the companions were engaged in animations). If I waited a few seconds for all six of my current followers to appear (quick, count their eyes and divide by two!), I could move away and play as normal. Depending on how other companion scripts function, just waiting a bit may work for most people.

-w

I think trying to script some kind of punishment for NPC activity caused by the mod could easily lead to all sorts of brokenness' date=' perhaps even the odd CTD as scripts begin fighting each other. (Note, I'm talking about the NPCs, not the player character.)

It is probably something that's better left to another mod, or a sub-mod to this one (if splitting SA happens) in which the mod itself creates NPCs that will violate the game's (scripted) laws.

As for the main SA mod, think of it this way: The NPC is actually walking up to the PC and using their "Let's hook up" dialog option. We as players just don't see the dialog from our side of the screen. The actual player has given tact permission for this to happen to the PC via setting the random setting above "none" as well as the other SA options. :)

And now on to other things...

[b']A futa script question[/b]

Would it be possible to have all females equip futa (or strap-ons, for the other option) regardless of position? If someone will point me to the right script section, I'll change it in mine and test it out.

A silly amount of futa

Waxen, not sure if its any use to you or not, but I added armor and crafting options to the futa equippable mod.

Crashing after Zoning

I've been using Mad Companion System for my followers. I tested zoning while they were "having fun" this morning. The only time I could cause a CTD is if I moved too far too quickly after changing zone (and even then at least four of the companions were engaged in animations). If I waited a few seconds for all six of my current followers to appear (quick, count their eyes and divide by two!), I could move away and play as normal. Depending on how other companion scripts function, just waiting a bit may work for most people.

-w

Find this code in _SA_RapeEffectScript.PSC:

; Now we can properly undress and dress the actors (except stowed weapons and quivers which is really annoying)
if (_SA_UndressSwitch.getValue())
	FOSEStrip(target)
	FOSEStrip(caster)
	; If the caster is raping and female or this is female on female , equip a double ended strapon for the caster
	if ((casterBase.getSex() == 1) && (IsRape || targetBase.getSex() == 1) && _SA_FemaleOptions.getValue() > 0)
		AddSelectedFemaleOption(true,false)
	endif
endIf

Remove this: && (IsRape || targetBase.getSex() == 1)

and that should make the FUTA equip all the time.

Is there anyway of making it so my character isn't always doggy styling someone when she says Wanna hook up with me?

If you use the Y key to change the animation and G key to change the position' date=' it should remember for the next time. Doggy style is position 0.

[spoiler=That reminds me....']

Three pregnant women were talking in a doctor's waiting room. The brunette says, "I know I'm going to have a boy because we did it missionary style."

The redhead says, "I know I'm going to have a girl since we did it standing up."

The blonde suddenly bursts into tears. "I'm going to have PUPPIES!"