Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

not sure what is going on with this as i tried AP first and it was ok but lack luster in the grand scale for what i was hoping for then i saw this in a google search and said wth i will try it but seems that my animations get 'borked' when i try to change the position as my character is always the male if i initiate things and when i try to change with g key the get far away not to mention that when i try to change positions they get the default stand' date=' you know the Divinci stand arms to the side and such:idea::s

[/quote']

Using one of the "WASD" keys to move your player a short ways will bring the other character back to position for now. I know where I need to go in the code to eliminate that nonsense in the next release so that should go away with the next update.

When the characters stop moving and go into that "DaVinci" pose it's a sign that there is a missing animation file and thet you either failed to install the animations or they didn't get registered by running the FNIS generator program after the mod was installed.

Go back and check how you installed, a missed step can definitely cause you problems.

I think hooking into SexIS could be a good idea' date=' but it could also be a absolutely horrible idea if it is not handled well.

Main problem: SexIs is ONE MODDER's baby, not a group project. IF cmod gets hit with boredom or RL smack-downs, SexIs will die, and everything attached to it also dies. Along with the continued refinement of SA, would you consider joining with cmod to support that work too? Maybe get a few more skilled modders together and form a group that supports the SexIs framework before committing to hook into it.

[/quote']

SA is also one modders baby (albeit taken from yet another modders work). Look at the thread for SexIs though, you'll see that very early on in it's development and when he expressed his goals for the mod I challenged him very directly about his intentions and how he would handle a burn out situation and his response was good but more important he has followed through as he said he would.

Accordingly, as the one who threw up that challenge I am now in the position of needing to "put up or shut up" and that is one major reason why I am considering this change.

BTW, I intend to always release everything needed to maintain any mod I write so if I get tired and move on someone else will have what they need to develop them further.

What gets me excited in fact is the idea that someone can take a mod I have created and add their ideas to it or replace what I did with something new to to make yet another great mod that people can chose from.

Everyone' date=' please let me know what you think about this and if the divisions I propose make sense to you or not.[/size']

Diversification on separate mods is not bad, especially if they come in single package (rar archive) so you can further select what do you need and what you don't. The great thing about your mod is that every single option is in single menu, if you can keep it like that, breaking mod on parts is not bad. I am so skeptic about SexiS at the moment because you need to configure each plugin and it adds more spells, that clutter up spell menu. What is needed is plugin hierarchy, so all your separate mods have one centralized configuration menu. Here are pictures how it should be and how shouldn't.

mcm1d.jpg

mcm0.jpg

Having recently added the configuration options as a spell to this mod I was really intrigued by the SKYUI mod configuration add on because I can see it offers a lot better controls for settings.

I think I would like to implement those controls but not actually require SKYUI to be installed. I believe it's possible for my code to check for the presence of SKYUI and add the spell if it is not found, otherwise it would set up the MCM part of SKYUI and not add the configuration spell.

Going forward to using SexIs, I need to see which options should be passed on the SexIs and then perhaps make an "SA Options" mod that would maintain the options SexIs doesn't have. That mod could check which SA mods are loaded and only show the options for the loaded ones.

@jackbite69 you may want to make your own post for this so it doesn't get buried in this thread, also ppl may have questions pertaining to your addon voice pack and it would be easier to keep track of on its own thread I actually have a few questions about it but I don't want to take up a lot of space on this thread right now:)

@jackbite69 you may want to make your own post for this so it doesn't get buried in this thread' date=' also ppl may have questions pertaining to your addon voice pack and it would be easier to keep track of on its own thread I actually have a few questions about it but I don't want to take up a lot of space on this thread right now:)

[/quote']

Will do! thank you for the advice "http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15445"

@WaxenFigure:

Thanks for the information. No further concerns now.

I am in favor of hooking into SexIs. I look forward to whatever comes next.

I really appreciate the effort you put into this btw.

Just for back ground:

I'm not a big fan of the combat rape or random rape mods (anyone who's read my posts on my soRapist mod in the sexout section will know this). Logic seems to float out the window with them. I mean 15 guards/family members will stand around doing nothing while Jarl Layla (or is it Laila?) gets raped by a guard in the middle of the Great Hall? Not logical - but that's just my opinion on it. I will still use them every once in a while just for the hell of it.

In my last run through I noticed a fun result of having the combat rape turned on that I wanted to share. I am currently playing Dunmer (male) mage/thief PC that uses Illusion magic. I use the Fury spell quite effectively to thin the herd of lackeys when I run into bandits (or or other groups of baddies). Fun thing was I had 2 bandits nearby (M/F), so I cast Fury on the weak one. They began fighting, then all of the sudden, one initiated rape against the other. Nearly did a spit-take when I saw that. I had forgotten all about having combat rape turned on. Now I may keep it on permanently just for this use.

@WaxenFigure: Playing with the random rape turned on, I noticed that "seldom" setting still seems a bit too much. I go into the marketplace for Riften or Whiterun, and within 5-10 seconds, 3 couples are going at it. I would think seldom would be 1 couple at a time, maybe 2 in rare circumstances. I haven't tried setting "_SA_RQPercentage" to 1 to see if that reduces it (according to info in the OP, "seldom" is set to 2). I'll try that when I get home. Also noticed that the housecarls get a bit insistent when I'm home - they will rape my PC 3 times in rapid succession sometime, again with the "seldom" setting. Not that I'm complaining :D , but it can get a bit annoying when I'm trying to create potions or enchant armor, and Lydia rips my clothes off and... (the things she makes me do :s ...) I would suggest either a setting that stops housecarls from raping the PC (preference always, of course), or maybe a way to prevent them from attempting the rape while using something like the enchanter, alchemy stand, or cooking pot. Although I can understand Lydia getting hot and bothered by my PC bending over a hot pot...

Also, I noticed that SA got a little interference issue with the Vamps in Volikhar (sp?) in the DG DLC. Got converted to a vamp, Harkon went through his usual spiel about how to be a vamp. During that time Gareth (sp?) was raped by Serana (she's a horny little thing - raped my PC 3-4 before leaving Dimhollow...) Harkon finished his stuff and told me to go to Gareth (about the Blood Chalice), however the Quest never appeared, so I could not talk to Gareth to advance the quest. Tried 3 times to do this (loading a save from before even entering the Castle/Keep), every time getting the same result. Again, setting was set to "seldom" and there were 3 rapes going on in the background while talking to Harkon. Never seemed to notice with other quest givers that got interrupted by rapes. Maybe just got lucky - like they did :P . I know this can be an issue with random rape scenarios where anybody can get it at any time (Brutal Rapers in Sexout had similar interference issue with other SO mods, interfering with quest sometimes if unlucky), so this is more of a warning for those using random rapes - if you run into an issue, manually advance the stage, go back to a previous save and try again, or temporarily disable random rapes until the affected quest is assigned/advanced, then turn it back on.

Thanks again for the work put into this mod, and I would mind seeing you port this over to SexIS as well (although having multiple similar mods can also create a little healthy competition keeping things from getting stagnant).

Overall, good improvements, only thing I dislike is, your partner gets dressed, wish that would stay naked, till I told em to get dressed or I zoned. Like Mini's does, also I noticed when action starts, I don't remove my cloak! So I see nothing! Could you fix that? :)

Overall' date=' good improvements, only thing I dislike is, your partner gets dressed, wish that would stay naked, till I told em to get dressed or I zoned. Like Mini's does, also I noticed when action starts, I don't remove my cloak! So I see nothing! Could you fix that? :)

[/quote']

If you have the CK uncomment line 1076 of the _SA_RapeEffect.PSC script:

UnNamed03 = PlayerRef.GetWornForm(Armor.GetMaskForSlot(45)) as Armor

And line 1125:

RemoveItemFromActor(Who,45,UnNamed03)

And lines 1200 to 1202:

If UnNamed03

PlayerRef.equipitem ( UnNamed03, False, True )

EndIF

That will remove the cape if they used the right slot. I will go ahead and make the code remove that in the next version.

Everyone' date=' please let me know what you think about this and if the divisions I propose make sense to you or not.[/size']

Diversification on separate mods is not bad, especially if they come in single package (rar archive) so you can further select what do you need and what you don't. The great thing about your mod is that every single option is in single menu, if you can keep it like that, breaking mod on parts is not bad. I am so skeptic about SexiS at the moment because you need to configure each plugin and it adds more spells, that clutter up spell menu. What is needed is plugin hierarchy, so all your separate mods have one centralized configuration menu. Here are pictures how it should be and how shouldn't.

mcm1d.jpg

mcm0.jpg

Having recently added the configuration options as a spell to this mod I was really intrigued by the SKYUI mod configuration add on because I can see it offers a lot better controls for settings.

I think I would like to implement those controls but not actually require SKYUI to be installed. I believe it's possible for my code to check for the presence of SKYUI and add the spell if it is not found, otherwise it would set up the MCM part of SKYUI and not add the configuration spell.

Going forward to using SexIs, I need to see which options should be passed on the SexIs and then perhaps make an "SA Options" mod that would maintain the options SexIs doesn't have. That mod could check which SA mods are loaded and only show the options for the loaded ones.

You could use something like the following.

; 0x00000820 = SKI_ConfigMenuInstance Quest RefID

Bool bSKYUILoaded = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000820, "SkiUI.esp")

But I think SkyUI already does this detection for MCM.

You could use something like the following.

; 0x00000820 = SKI_ConfigMenuInstance Quest RefID

Bool bSKYUILoaded = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000820' date=' "SkiUI.esp")

But I think SkyUI already does this detection for MCM.

[/quote']

Thank you, I will try that.

Hello there. I have a bit of a problem. I apologize in advance if this has already been posted somewhere.

Just started using this mod. Did a clean save (removed the old MLA mod, loaded a save, saved it, etc) and loaded this mod afterward. For some reason, only two of the Animations work: 0 and 1. Animation 2 only activates the "male" animation while the female animation stays as Animation 1. Animations 3-5 do the same thing.

I've tried everything I could think of: Installed MLA(and all its updates), then installed Sex Addict and deactivated MiniloversAlternative.esp so only the .esps associated with this mod were activated. Made sure they were in correct load order. Deactivated the mod and redid it (including FNIS patching with each step).

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.. Any help would be appreciated. if not, I'll have to revert back to the old, glitchy MLA.

Posting this just before I go to bed, so any replies will be answered in a few hours. Thanks in advance, and sorry again if the answer has already been posted.

Hello there. I have a bit of a problem. I apologize in advance if this has already been posted somewhere.

Just started using this mod. Did a clean save (removed the old MLA mod' date=' loaded a save, saved it, etc) and loaded this mod afterward. For some reason, only two of the Animations work: 0 and 1. Animation 2 only activates the "male" animation while the female animation stays as Animation 1. Animations 3-5 do the same thing.

I've tried everything I could think of: Installed MLA(and all its updates), then installed Sex Addict and deactivated MiniloversAlternative.esp so only the .esps associated with this mod were activated. Made sure they were in correct load order. Deactivated the mod and redid it (including FNIS patching with each step).

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.. Any help would be appreciated. if not, I'll have to revert back to the old, glitchy MLA.

Posting this just before I go to bed, so any replies will be answered in a few hours. Thanks in advance, and sorry again if the answer has already been posted.

[/quote']

Try http://www.mediafire.com/?wyv8aaxgc12bjq1

That patch is actually included withe the SA install but something else you've tried may have broken it.

How to stop the animation after the roleplay is done? It doesn't stop automatically. and the NPCs keep doing the animation like during the roleplay.

Use the "H" key to advance to the next stage of the sex act when the player is involved and is not the one being raped.

Just started using this mod. Did a clean save (removed the old MLA mod' date=' loaded a save, saved it, etc) and loaded this mod afterward. For some reason, only two of the Animations work: 0 and 1. Animation 2 only activates the "male" animation while the female animation stays as Animation 1. Animations 3-5 do the same thing.

[/quote']

Try http://www.mediafire.com/?wyv8aaxgc12bjq1

That patch is actually included withe the SA install but something else you've tried may have broken it.

Thanks, that worked. I remember reinstalling FNIS at some point - must've overwritten this patch.

Thanks again. :)

How to stop the animation after the roleplay is done? It doesn't stop automatically. and the NPCs keep doing the animation like during the roleplay.

Use the "H" key to advance to the next stage of the sex act when the player is involved and is not the one being raped.

no I meant when the X key is pressed the roleplay is finished.

my character gets up but still the NPC keeps doing the animation.

that happens to me every now and then if I end the act too quickly(on the first stage),just have sex with the npc again via the rape spell and let it last a little longer or at least advance it a few stages before ending it. That works for me maybe waxen or somebody has a better method.

I'm having two issues with this' date=' the first is that my characters breasts are looking distorted during the sex act, and the second is that the sex never progresses, even when Im pressing H. I think G and H aren't working for me somehow. Any ideas?

[/quote']

For the breast distorting issue post the body and skeleton your using and someone maybe able to help(I think tbbp has this problem) and for you keys not working it sounds like skse isn't installed correctly or your are not launching the game via skse. I'm going to shamelessly promote my post for detailed instructions on skse just look under utilities,skse near the top of the post FAQ and Guide for installing Sex Mods in skyrim

edit: I forgot to mention you need to hold down the key for a sec. for the script to recognize your input.

that happens to me every now and then if I end the act too quickly(on the first stage)' date='just have sex with the npc again via the rape spell and let it last a little longer or at least advance it a few stages before ending it. That works for me maybe waxen or somebody has a better method.

[/quote']

still doesn't work. this mod reduces the immersion of the game completely. additionally there is another thing. my character has just been raped by a random guy and after he done it he just walked away. really? I was like WTF. I attacked him then the guards came and they attacked me. so the victim is attacked for attacking the rapists? lol more like in Saudi Arabia.

I'm using unpb-bbp with xp32's skeletons i'm not having any body problems so far. also using ap and sex addicts mod also. i've installed chsbhc-bbp then unpb-bbp ver.2.4 and the unpb-bbp with standard fix then xp32 maximum skeleton then i'm using DSpSoB-Dual sheath and shield on back. but i've checked manually once nmm has installed the mods to make sure they are in the right path/folders too. and i'm using fnis 3.4