Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

@Fore

It's not actually a problem with 3.4 itself per se' date=' but the originating mod Sex Addicts is based on, Mini Lovers Alternate.

It had an issue in it's supplied behaviour file that caused some animations not to run correctly after the FNIS for users tool was run and needed a patch installed.

Pendragon very adeptly made one, and it simply needs to be reapplied by the user every time they update their Fnis to a new version.

FNIS itself is doing exactly what it is supposed to do.

[/quote']

Now I see. You guys need to talk with me. What I don't know, I cant't fix. And I know very well where many of my most active users are. :D

I want to get rid of that file as a whole, but as long as ASX is out there I can as well support those 5 names. With the next FNIS fix it will be included. Good enough?

thanks

I noticed that combat rape spell doesn't work for me (male pc female npc), the scene starts but npc freezes in that "no animation" pose.

note however that everything else works fine (initiating through dialogue or with the same spell OUTSIDE of combat).

on the other hand, the ML rape spell triggers the animations correctly, but doesn't strip the pc or npc.

Also the scene never triggers through hitting the npc (the setting is on).

Here's a link to the Papyrus log. I have no idea what to make of it other than it is 67.5 MB in size...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xo7dzevzzbrx7q2/Papyrus.0.log

A quick look at the log shows a hideous number of errors going on from a number of mods (including SexAddicts). Since a number of those also show scripts aborting I can definitely see why you are getting save game bloat.

I'll be looking at the script more closely later and will hopefully be able to give you some instructions on how to get rid of the bloat problem.

Just commenting now so you know you're not being ignored.

Thanks for all your hard work Waxen! I wonder if you will be writing in a script to save each positions X/Y settings as just because motion 1 lines up doesn't mean motion 4 will hehehe

This would be wonderful! I change the height of my characters and they tend not to line up at some point. Let's not forget about orcs! Tall as they are' date=' A short character has little hope of seeing a decent line up, and a Children of the Sky chacter has NO hope of seeing a decent line up in any situation, except the traditional missionary position, not that I'm into child rape scenes or anything, but I test EVERYTHING with EVERY mod EVERY day!I'm up to orcs, Nords, Imperials, Sky children, Redgaurds, and Lovergirls. So far the only one with horrible line ups are the Children of the Sky, but even I know that would be an ass pain to fix. Saving the X and Z positions would be the best fix I can think of. That would temporarily erase the need to fix the initial line up for Sky kids and short or very tall character rape scenes. (wish I could do more than test these mods but I still can't figure animating out...yet. I WILL FIGURE THIS OUT!!!! :exclamation:)

[/quote']

I would like to be able to get and store:

Race A on Race B sex act C positions X,Y,Z

Race B on Race A sex act C positions X,Y,Z

New races would need new sets of values but once a few races are in new races would often be able to use a clone of an existing race unless they dramatically alter the height (like Children of the Sky) or change the body proportions significantly (with extremely long or short legs for example).

Switching to using SexIs means I may have to write that and pass it to Cmod as a script update.

... as the newer mods are supposed to use it instead of relying on the antique animation links that I suspect Fore would like to get rid of.

Exactly :)

But what is the trouble with 3.4? That should not change anything with old animations and names. And I don't know of anything broken which worked in 3.3.x.

I'm not exactly sure but someone noted that using the Pendragon's fix from the Minilovers/MLA mod seemed to fix it.

Frankly I got most of the animations set up now per your requirements though a couple of them seem to not work (I probably messed up the links to them) and I hope to get them all smoothed out so this never becomes a problem again in the future. Added a few new animations too that I will include if I get the positions worked out.

It was much easier than I expected so now I'm somewhat disappointed that I didn't try it sooner. Not having to include the Minilovers mod will make everything simpler.

Can someone please explain me this: ????

(body is UNP BBP)

You have installed RaceMenu.esp and RaceMenuPlugin.esp and the values for head size, left and right biceps size, left and right breast size, left and right buttock size all seem to be defaulting to 0.

To fix, open the console and use the SHOWRACEMENU command to bring up the race menu where you can set all those values to reasonable figures.

SKSE 1.65 doesn't support the scripts used by that mod but SKSE 1.66 does which is why you only see the problem with SKSE 1.66 installed.

An NPC in riften is stuck. standing there making the sound as if he is involved in an animation. Minilovers rape spell works on him but the dialogue option and SA rape spell dont. Is there any way to unstack him?

Look at your spells, cast the "ML Sound Manger Control" spell. Click all of the "Release" options (you'll have to cast the spell once for each of the three options) and that should clear out the sex sounds for that NPC.

Do that only when no other sex acts are in progress.

I noticed that combat rape spell doesn't work for me (male pc female npc)' date=' the scene starts but npc freezes in that "no animation" pose.

note however that everything else works fine (initiating through dialogue or with the same spell OUTSIDE of combat).

on the other hand, the ML rape spell triggers the animations correctly, but doesn't strip the pc or npc.

Also the scene never triggers through hitting the npc (the setting is on).

[/quote']

Is that NPC some custom race or is it any random NPC?

Are you running the PC Exclusive animation paths Mod?

The code that performs the sex act is the same code no matter how it gets started so having the sex act work when started one way but not when started another way is highly puzzling.

More specifically, the conversation option simply casts the same "rape" spell behind the scenes.

Can someone please explain me this: ????

(body is UNP BBP)

You have installed RaceMenu.esp and RaceMenuPlugin.esp and the values for head size' date=' left and right biceps size, left and right breast size, left and right buttock size all seem to be defaulting to 0.

To fix, open the console and use the SHOWRACEMENU command to bring up the race menu where you can set all those values to reasonable figures.

SKSE 1.65 doesn't support the scripts used by that mod but SKSE 1.66 does which is why you only see the problem with SKSE 1.66 installed.

[/quote']

You are either psychic or very well informed !!.. Yes I do have that mod (I didn't find the breast sliders though but I do remember the bicept sliders.) I will try it :-)

Edit..

Yup.. 9 times out of 10 "showracemenu" CTDs for me but no worries... To Riften.. I know someone who can help ;-)

Edit2

I did run the showracemenu again But I can not see any sliders for head, breasts and buttocs. Do you know how can I correct that?

Here's a link to the Papyrus log. I have no idea what to make of it other than it is 67.5 MB in size...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xo7dzevzzbrx7q2/Papyrus.0.log

A quick look at the log shows a hideous number of errors going on from a number of mods (including SexAddicts). Since a number of those also show scripts aborting I can definitely see why you are getting save game bloat.

I'll be looking at the script more closely later and will hopefully be able to give you some instructions on how to get rid of the bloat problem.

Just commenting now so you know you're not being ignored.

Thanks a lot. I'm trying this mod with many other mods uninstalled to see if it helps any. So far, no dice.

@Waxen.

If and when you make the jump to SexIS, will the sound directory of SA remain as it is? I'm working on a large sound addon for this mod and I'd hate for it to be made obsolete because of the limited SexIS sound system.

Also, Is there any way to make stage 4 (The orgasm stage) a little longer, say an extra 5 seconds?

It seems to end rather fast for me, sometimes in less than 2 seconds.

You are either psychic or very well informed !!.. Yes I do have that mod (I didn't find the breast sliders though but I do remember the bicept sliders.) I will try it :-)

Edit..

Yup.. 9 times out of 10 "showracemenu" CTDs for me but no worries... To Riften.. I know someone who can help ;-)

Edit2

I did run the showracemenu again But I can not see any sliders for head' date=' breasts and buttocs. Do you know how can I correct that?

[/quote']

I have seen those exact effect by playing with the sliders, that's how I knew that mod was in place.

Did you not install SkyUI as well? RaceMenu requires that and it gives you a whole lot more options than the standard race menu and some options are found in more than one place but without SkyUI you've got the old RaceMenu with the new code which might explain why all those values got set to zero as well.

Thanks for all your hard work Waxen! I wonder if you will be writing in a script to save each positions X/Y settings as just because motion 1 lines up doesn't mean motion 4 will hehehe

This would be awesome but it's not a big deal to me' date=' I pretty much only have to hit the alignment keys once or twice for each position.

There's a big lack of screenshots in this thread. I don't get an opportunity to download these moods or play Skrim very often, so can we see some screens and videos to tide people like me over until we can DL it? Thanks :3

I'll see if I can grab some screens and perhaps a short video later on.

Not sure where I'd upload the video though, I doubt Youtube would approve of such content.

Update on the mod. Have the animations working now without the Minilovers mod required. I think I will go ahead and take the time to remove the need for the Minilovers Sound mod as well. That was once a goal for this mod so I guess now is the right time to meet that goal.

I will have at least one new sex animation and possibly as many as five though a couple of them may never work because I'm having a lot of trouble getting them to position properly.

I found a way to fix the problem with using the "B" key to terminate the sex act (the NPC kept playing in the last sex position) and also fixed it so you don't get the "rape calm" or "pimp" effects when the sex is terminated prematurely.

I have yet to test if I can prevent combat rape with werewolves and vampire lords but I have one idea on how to test for those conditions (I believe both are held as "magic effects" that I can test for). Including a check for Vampire Lord would normally necessitate requiring the Dawnguard DLC but I think I know at least one way to test and yet avoid that requirement. If it works, I'll be sure to document it for use by everyone.

Is that NPC some custom race or is it any random NPC?

Are you running the PC Exclusive animation paths Mod?

The code that performs the sex act is the same code no matter how it gets started so having the sex act work when started one way but not when started another way is highly puzzling.

More specifically' date=' the conversation option simply casts the same "rape" spell behind the scenes.

[/quote']

I got it fixed, it was the custom skeleton for xp32/tbbp, reverting back to regular xp32 got rid of it.

Although I'm still curious about the option to initiate the scene through hitting a low hp npc rather than using the spell..how does it work cause it still never triggers

Edit..

Edit2

I did run the showracemenu again But I can not see any sliders for head' date=' breasts and buttocs. Do you know how can I correct that?

[/quote']

I have seen those exact effect by playing with the sliders, that's how I knew that mod was in place.

Did you not install SkyUI as well? RaceMenu requires that and it gives you a whole lot more options than the standard race menu and some options are found in more than one place but without SkyUI you've got the old RaceMenu with the new code which might explain why all those values got set to zero as well.

SkyUi?? oops.. hehe

Yup, installed and everything is fixed. Just a not. "showracemenu" CTDs for me if the character is naked. But it works if she dressed. So if you have a similar problem, just start the racemenu with the character dressed and then use the console command "unequipall".. :-)

It says the following"

"Allows the player to have sex with NPCs

If this text is to small to read

either your resolution is too high for

your screen, or you have been using

the spell too often"

:D :D :D..

Just kiding. I dont remember exactly but the first sentance is accurate ;)

Although I'm still curious about the option to initiate the scene through hitting a low hp npc rather than using the spell..how does it work cause it still never triggers

For the player the spell is currently the only option for combat rape' date=' adding a switch to ask or automatically initiate rape was one of the future enhancements I have considered adding but not yet done.

If you'd like it to work you could modify the _SA_NPCSandbox.psc code:

; >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>--------- Next "if" to be modifed to allow player to opt to automatically be messaged for opportunity to rape when health reaches "rapeable"

; Exits this function if the aggressor is not a NPC or is the player or somehow there's no actual victim (shouldn't happen but does anyway)

if (!akAggressor.hasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC) || akAggressor as Actor == Game.getPlayer() || victim == none)

debug.trace("Not NPC")

return

endIf

Just remove the colored part (and recompile the script - it's attached to the aliases of the _SA_Quest quest - Use the recompile all Papyrus Scripts button on the Quest Data tab) and the player should join in the rapes automatically.

It says the following"

"Allows the player to have sex with NPCs

If this text is to small to read

either your resolution is too high for

your screen' date=' or you have been using

the spell too often"

:D :D :D..

Just kiding. I dont remember exactly but the first sentance is accurate ;)

[/quote']

Not exactly, it could mean the masturbation option of AP was overused :)

(Just throwing some fun at the old tale that masturbation would make your eyes weak and your palms hairy).