Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

Hi WaxenFigure, nice to see fixes and changes in your mod.

A question about UI. Are you planning to move current options menu to Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) for Skyrim, featured in SkyUI? As far as i know Sexout for NV used original MCM, and it was very convenient. I think making options part of game UI is step closer to creating framework or something similar.

SexiS is going to be sex engine (as said in description), something big and complex that could give other modders API for easier development. Haven't seen code but for now your mod with so many options looks more promising as engine, well maybe not as engine but as starting point of development. You started with mini lovers alternative and solved so many problems, completely rewrote some scripts and added new features. I believe that some will start with Sex Addict and develop it further, like you did.

Compile the code' date=' save the update to the mod and the player will no longer be part of raper madness.

[/quote']

maybe I don't know what i'm doing, but every time i try to compile this i get multiple errors from things i didn't edit in the scrip, the errors are all the same "xxx is not a function or does not exist"

I've done some searches as to why this is happening, but I'm relativity new to modding and can't seem to find any real help, (aside from people saying that the function was not propperly defined, but since the script works pre edit and the functions that it says don't exist were not part of what i changed this makes little sence to me) pointers to the proper guides would be appriciated

WaxenFigure - I've been playing around with this mod for a few days. Many thanks for putting this "out there" and for all your hard work.

A few things.

I've noticed some issues with UFO that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread. After using the random rape mode for some time I notice that the value of the global variable PlayerFollowerCount has dropped. I had ten followers at this point all going at it' date=' my PlayerFollowerCount had dropped to 2. I have also noticed on occasion that followers freeze in place: I can access the various options but they no longer follow me when I move away.

I think there should be a value between "Seldom" and "Frequent" for the rape frequency. There's a big jump between 2 and 15, while "Madness" is at 25.

The rape spell caster should take the dominant position. Too often I find myself being "attacked" yet I'm the one doing all the work.

Is there a possibility of threesomes? If NPC #1 is on top and NPC #2 is lying down, it should be possible for a third NPC to come in and facesit/receive a BJ.

Would love to see a standing 69 animation. Would work for the women too - if they can throw those logs around at the sawmill like they do I'm sure they could lift a guy and hold him in position.

This mod is awesome though. Having a dozen followers and the random rape set to "Madness" in the middle of a town is... mesmerizing...

[/quote']

There's no point in my code where I make any changes to the PlayerFollowerCount field (or even reference it) so I think it's unlikely that my code would be changing it. Some other code may be running and adjusting it perhaps in response to what my code is doing but there's definitely no direct changes caused by my code.

I use UFO as well and have not had that problem so it's going to be some other code than UFO too I would say.

Hey Waxen' date=' I love your work here. I am having a small issue; the bukkake texture isn't working for me. Well, it applies... something, but the texture is broken for some reason. It turns the girl's entire body into a red, blue, green-dotted mess. Kind of like static on a TV screen.

[/quote']

Are you using a custom race or body replacer, all I can think that might be causing that is if you have an unusual body.

This was happening with UNPB as a basic Nord. No custom race, oddly enough.

There is an issue with textures with some PC's that cause a similiar problem normally has to do with not having enough ram to load the textures there is a lower resolution texture for it herehttp://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14933you can swap out the texture file(only the texture files) for that and see if that fixes it.

edit the file is under data/textures/_SA_/004.dds make sure you don't use the highres and just use the one in the data folder that comes with oil3d's mod.

Good idea, he might have machine that can't handle the high-res texture but it's good enough it doesn't CTD either.

IMHO the "Rape Spell" really needs to go. There shouldn't be a spell. Its nonsensical given the context. There is consensual sex' date=' ergo, an NPC likes you enough to agree to "hook up" (that really should be based on NPC relationship level though, seems at the moment that it is not.) and that is pretty much your "sex on demand" feature, so the sex spell is redundant script in and of itself. It has no actual purpose than other than to possibly initiate sex without the actual consequences of committing rape.

[/quote']

As a solo player you can use the rape spell in combination with the post-rape calming effect to literally screw your way through a dungeon without killing anyone. You may not want to play that way yourself but it exists as an option. In fact I added the "calming effect" to sex with the followers so you and your followers could "work together" on that. Otherwise there's no point to the calming effect either (which can be turned off anyway).

Thanks for the input though, I am always interested in how people perceive what is useful and what is not.

Hi WaxenFigure' date=' nice to see fixes and changes in your mod.

A question about UI. Are you planning to move current options menu to Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) for Skyrim, featured in SkyUI? As far as i know Sexout for NV used original MCM, and it was very convenient. I think making options part of game UI is step closer to creating framework or something similar.

SexiS is going to be sex engine (as said in description), something big and complex that could give other modders API for easier development. Haven't seen code but for now your mod with so many options looks more promising as engine, well maybe not as engine but as starting point of development. You started with mini lovers alternative and solved so many problems, completely rewrote some scripts and added new features. I believe that some will start with Sex Addict and develop it further, like you did.

[/quote']

Actually since I see SexIs has just added the animations from AP I think it may be time to transition this mod from stand alone to being a series of add-on mods using the SexIs framework.

I was thinking of three separate mods, one for the random rape, one for the combat rape (much like the defeated mod with SexIs but including followers as this mod does) and one for the conversation initiated sex.

Everyone, please let me know what you think about this and if the divisions I propose make sense to you or not.

Then I could go on writing additional add-on mods that people have wanted like a mod to have the inhabitants of a house have sex when you're trying to sneak through. Some of those bar maids also ought to be able to serve more than just food and drinks so a simple mod there could liven up those pubs some, especially if the bar maids didn't serve only the player.

As separate mods each of them would also be simpler for others to take and customize to their own personal tastes and desires and they could install and activate only the parts they want.

When I use MLA rape spell .Player and NPC not unequip cloth and have no sound :huh:.Previously I used mini lover and it work fine

sorry for my english

Don't activate the Minilovers.ESP file and you won't have the wrong spell as an option (Minilovers.ESM is required but not Minilovers.ESP).

As noted above the spell you want to use is now named "SA Rape Spell", I renamed the spell to eliminate all the conflicts I could with the original mod.

I think think those will be the plugins I would like to see in Sexis,I do like the way the defeated plugin works with one attacker after another taking turns with the character, but I would like to have the option of a "calm Effect" because I often died at lower levels when I was using this and follower participation is always welcome.

Looking forward to the plugins and you both have made a lot of progress in the last few weeks thank you.

edit: This may be too much work and that's ok if it is but I liked the female taking the lead when raping a male in V8 I think it was if possible I would like to see that again as an option. I know there were a lot of complaints but you always get more post with things ppl don't like than features they do.

I think think those will be the plugins I would like to see in Sexis' date='I do like the way the defeated plugin works with one attacker after another taking turns with the character, but I would like to have the option of a "calm Effect" because I often died at lower levels when I was using this and follower participation is always welcome.

Looking forward to the plugins and you both have made a lot of progress in the last few weeks thank you.

edit: This may be too much work and that's ok if it is but I liked the female taking the lead when raping a male in V8 I think it was if possible I would like to see that again as an option. I know there were a lot of complaints but you always get more post with things ppl don't like than features they do.

[/quote']

I originally wanted to make the mod so that all the bandits you were fighting would get their "turn" on you and if you are working solo (no followers) it does pretty much work that way, they will all take their turn on you and leave with that "outer" glow that says pacified. I was trying to implement a queueing mechanism but that was before I even completely understood how to reference variables in other quests so I abandoned that idea.

It might be nice to bring it back though once SexIs adds some masturbation animations. I thought it would be cool to have the bandits lined up and masturbating as they each waited for their turn at you.

Also, if I get this split into multiple add-ons for SexIs someone can take any of them and make one of them into a new variant and make it available more readily than trying to support this whole monolithic mod I have right now. I know people like to take this mod and make their own custom changes and that's one reason why I added so many comments to the code.

Just because I can, here's a thought I've had for my own take on Sanguine's Debauchery. If you are defeated all the bandits you were fighting get a "turn" on you not just the one who struck the "lucky" blow. Then you and all your belongings (minus 10% of your gold) are turned over to a "professional" who takes you (and your followers if any) to their own custom dungeon where you (and your followers) are supposed to be prepped for your subsequent life as brothel slaves. Your job would still be to escape but with a custom location several methods of escape could be devised and built into the dungeon including regaining access to the gear removed from you and your followers.

By having the initial bandits turn you over to a custom NPC we can get around all the default behavior problems that have made the work on SD so hard.

My thought was that several different custom NPCs could be made ranging from an easy going almost completely negligent master for the first time you get enslaved to a hard as nails, hyper vigilant, hyper lustful master who only lets you got free because he (or she) died of an aneurism during his fifth rape of your character on the Xth day of enslavement where X is a larger number each time you get enslaved by the last master.

Mix in a few different custom dungeons that could be mixed and matched with the custom masters and a good variety of situations could be created to keep the whole thing fresh.

I may never get around to writing such a mod but it does have some appeal.

Hi WaxenFigure' date=' nice to see fixes and changes in your mod.

[/quote']

Actually since I see SexIs has just added the animations from AP I think it may be time to transition this mod from stand alone to being a series of add-on mods using the SexIs framework.

I was thinking of three separate mods, one for the random rape, one for the combat rape (much like the defeated mod with SexIs but including followers as this mod does) and one for the conversation initiated sex.

Everyone, please let me know what you think about this and if the divisions I propose make sense to you or not.

Then I could go on writing additional add-on mods that people have wanted like a mod to have the inhabitants of a house have sex when you're trying to sneak through. Some of those bar maids also ought to be able to serve more than just food and drinks so a simple mod there could liven up those pubs some, especially if the bar maids didn't serve only the player.

As separate mods each of them would also be simpler for others to take and customize to their own personal tastes and desires and they could install and activate only the parts they want.

i think its a nice idea. i would love to see sexis wrking with your plugins as i love sexis combat rape but for the other hand i love the follower combat rape from yours. also the random sex its one of the things that should be on sexis. with the new animations now that will be amazing.

Just because I can' date=' here's a thought I've had for my own take on Sanguine's Debauchery. If you are defeated all the bandits you were fighting get a "turn" on you not just the one who struck the "lucky" blow. Then you and all your belongings (minus 10% of your gold) are turned over to a "professional" who takes you (and your followers if any) to their own custom dungeon where you (and your followers) are supposed to be prepped for your subsequent life as brothel slaves. Your job would still be to escape but with a custom location several methods of escape could be devised and built into the dungeon including regaining access to the gear removed from you and your followers.

By having the initial bandits turn you over to a custom NPC we can get around all the default behavior problems that have made the work on SD so hard.

My thought was that several different custom NPCs could be made ranging from an easy going almost completely negligent master for the first time you get enslaved to a hard as nails, hyper vigilant, hyper lustful master who only lets you got free because he (or she) died of an aneurism during his fifth rape of your character on the Xth day of enslavement where X is a larger number each time you get enslaved by the last master.

Mix in a few different custom dungeons that could be mixed and matched with the custom masters and a good variety of situations could be created to keep the whole thing fresh.

I may never get around to writing such a mod but it does have some appeal.

[/quote']

i really hope you can do that. i love sanguines d but i prefer a dungeon owned by the master and then you could try to escape, instead of a master in the wilderness just walking and doing nothing but dying fighting trolls. i just watched "Sucker Punch" movie and then read your post and many ideas went on my mind. anyway...

in another topic, we should have a plugin for sexis that adds a rape criminal in jail. everytime you get arrested, that bastard (he or she) would most likely abuse your character and become a temporally master until released (or if you win a fist fight then he/she will become your slave-bitch). in oblivion existed a similar mod, i cant remember the name.

i would love to see your future work waxen. thanks.

I like it but we need a random rape plugin on Sexis before you get too ambitious on other projects(joking, sort of, do what ever keeps you interested)It sounds good I would actually prefer a random chance of enslavement rather than an alternitive to death similiar to sewer slave for sexout I guess, I have mine at 3% chance @70% health rarely happens but when it does I'm really caught off guard anyway everybody has diff taste can't please us all sounds good if you get around to doing it.

@polluxvul I was working on a populated prison type mod soon after I downloaded v7 extended but I couldn't keep the damn inmates in the cells, the way Bethesda seems to do it is to disable the jail cell doors, I figuered that might be a problem for players who like to break out of jail so I abondend that idea anyway I would like to see it done also.I think in about of year maybe less most of what we were used to in oblivion will be here now that we have a frame work.

I was thinking of three separate mods' date=' one for the random rape, one for the combat rape (much like the defeated mod with SexIs but including followers as this mod does) and one for the conversation initiated sex.

[b']Everyone, please let me know what you think about this and if the divisions I propose make sense to you or not.[/b]

I support adapting these features to the SexiS framework. I agree with the reasons you mentioned (simplicity, customization), but I also think that in doing so it'll give a little more momentum to an already-promising framework, which benefits everyone here. It'll also save on the tedium of maintaining feature-parity (since you won't need to get permission for something twice).

That said, I want to thank you for your effort so far on MLA/SA and your many posts in this thread. A lot of ideas on LL fizzle out because of pie-in-the-sky fantasies and a lack of serious effort or ability in the implementation. You've worked wonders so far for all of us who want to see Skyrim characters get it on, and I appreciate it very much.

The one thing I don't like about SesIS though is that you have to use that cupid spell which breaks immersion for me, I like this mod because you can just use dialogue. I've edited my download so that I only get dialogue when an NPC gets to relationshiprank 2.

Because I have AP installed also I use the 'sex for free' feature to improve my relation with an NPC until they get to 2 (confidant) at which stage I then have the dialogue options for SA in order to do more with them.

I haven't checked the new version of SexIS though but the last time I did that cupid spell shit really put me off.

I know this mod is mostly focused on combat rape and such but I play it for the consensual sex because the animations and this mod in general is rock solid and I would really like you to continue with it.

If I'm reading this wrong or worrying over nothing please feel free to correct me.

I haven't checked the new version of SexIS though but the last time I did that cupid spell shit really put me off.

I know this mod is mostly focused on combat rape and such but I play it for the consensual sex because the animations and this mod in general is rock solid and I would really like you to continue with it.

If I'm reading this wrong or worrying over nothing please feel free to correct me.

The thing about a framework is that you only use the parts you want. When I tried out SexiS, I didn't even use the Cupid plugin at all and only used Defeated; I also think the spell is dumb and never bothered with it. From what WaxenFigure said in the post of his that I quoted, he wanted to divide up the functionality of SA into 3 modules-- one for random rape, one for combat rape, and one for consensual sex. So in that case, you could just pick his sex-through-dialog module and never use Cupid at all. If you weren't interested in combat rape or random rape either, you could just leave those out too, no harm, no foul.

Everyone' date=' please let me know what you think about this and if the divisions I propose make sense to you or not.[/size']

Diversification on separate mods is not bad, especially if they come in single package (rar archive) so you can further select what do you need and what you don't. The great thing about your mod is that every single option is in single menu, if you can keep it like that, breaking mod on parts is not bad. I am so skeptic about SexiS at the moment because you need to configure each plugin and it adds more spells, that clutter up spell menu. What is needed is plugin hierarchy, so all your separate mods have one centralized configuration menu. Here are pictures how it should be and how shouldn't.

mcm1d.jpg

mcm0.jpg

not sure what is going on with this as i tried AP first and it was ok but lack luster in the grand scale for what i was hoping for then i saw this in a google search and said wth i will try it but seems that my animations get 'borked' when i try to change the position as my character is always the male if i initiate things and when i try to change with g key the get far away not to mention that when i try to change positions they get the default stand, you know the Divinci stand arms to the side and such:idea::s

The key is sustainability for me, if we go down to 1 "main" sex mod, then it all hinges on if that mod author stays active and updating/improving that mod, which can be hit and miss. I have seen great mods slowly die because the author isn't updating anymore. I hope that doesn't happen here if we go to 1 sex mod.

About adding plug-ins to Sexis I like that idea, as that mod author has said things like conversations are not a high priority, which i think are important and add to immersion, so I applaud that you are willing to do things, like a 2nd defeated plug in so players can pick and choose which plug in's they like better.

I just hope some of your "base" game things go over to Sexis if you do abandon this mod, like the voice files, etc. As there are elements of your mod I really like.

Cheers!

I think the question.. and the answer to it is pretty simple.

The installation of the mod has absolutely no importance to me. I dont care if I have to install on mode or five of them as long as i get the effects ant options i have now. (I use NMM so instead of ading on file I will just add 5, no difference)

So I think that the important question is this:

With witch framework will it be easier to add more animations and content in the future?

If the answer is SexIs, then go for that, if the answer is SA, stay there. Pretty simple.

Of corse, any way chosen must be able to keep the mod(s) running as smooth as the one mod runs now.

I think hooking into SexIS could be a good idea, but it could also be a absolutely horrible idea if it is not handled well.

Main problem: SexIs is ONE MODDER's baby, not a group project. IF cmod gets hit with boredom or RL smack-downs, SexIs will die, and everything attached to it also dies. Along with the continued refinement of SA, would you consider joining with cmod to support that work too? Maybe get a few more skilled modders together and form a group that supports the SexIs framework before committing to hook into it.

The thing about a framework is that you only use the parts you want. When I tried out SexiS' date=' I didn't even use the Cupid plugin at all and only used Defeated; I also think the spell is dumb and never bothered with it. From what WaxenFigure said in the post of his that I quoted, he wanted to divide up the functionality of SA into 3 modules-- one for random rape, one for combat rape, and one for consensual sex. So in that case, you could just pick his sex-through-dialog module and never use Cupid at all. If you weren't interested in combat rape or random rape either, you could just leave those out too, no harm, no foul.

[/quote']

If this is indeed the plan then I'm all for it.

The thing about a framework is that you only use the parts you want. When I tried out SexiS' date=' I didn't even use the Cupid plugin at all and only used Defeated; I also think the spell is dumb and never bothered with it. From what WaxenFigure said in the post of his that I quoted, he wanted to divide up the functionality of SA into 3 modules-- one for random rape, one for combat rape, and one for consensual sex. So in that case, you could just pick his sex-through-dialog module and never use Cupid at all. If you weren't interested in combat rape or random rape either, you could just leave those out too, no harm, no foul.

[/quote']

If this is indeed the plan then I'm all for it.

Me too. :D

The one thing I don't like about SesIS though is that you have to use that cupid spell which breaks immersion for me' date=' I like this mod because you can just use dialogue. I've edited my download so that I only get dialogue when an NPC gets to relationshiprank 2.

Because I have AP installed also I use the 'sex for free' feature to improve my relation with an NPC until they get to 2 (confidant) at which stage I then have the dialogue options for SA in order to do more with them.

[/quote']

You would not have to load the Cupid mod, only if you wanted it. A different mod that allowed you to set up sex via conversations wouldn't be hard to write.