Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

Ok, I have managed to get the two combat rapes to work.

I have combat rape enabled in SA but the Player disabled in enemy assault. Followers are combat raped normally

In SexIs Defeated I have placed the HP threshol a bit higher than SA just as a precaution and it is working fine..

However, It seems that when combat rape occurs to the player, SA is trying to force its own animations eventhough Player is disabled. SexIs is also trying to play its own animations and the result is the "couple" switching positions with every transition to climax. This is not nessesarily bad though. I think.

Anyway, I imagine that the two mods use the same way of "identifying" that sex is about to beggin, and both are trying to play their animation. Is there anyway to fix this?

WARNING: LONG

Here is a fully annotated batch file I use to setup SA without using the menu spell. I constantly make changes and forget what the different commands do.

Credit to WaxenFigure and permission to post from same (see post #335). I have edited,clarified, and suggested settings I copied from the instructions from post #1. Any errors are my fault.

to use: copy and paste into Notepad. EDIT ALL VALUES OR THIS WILL NOT WORK! (they are all 0 right now) Place it in your Skyrim directory. Activate console and type bat {your file name}

All set commands, notes, and headings will show in the console. You can use the page up/down keys to scroll through it if you need to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

;SEXADDICTS MOD SETUP

;

;--CORE SETTINGS--

;

;Set _SA_SoundSourceSwitch to 0

; 0 = Use simple in game sounds

; 1 = Enable additional sex sounds

; select VOICE TYPE with spell

;

Set _SA_UndressSwitch to 0

; 0 = Actors are not undressed for sex (use your imagination)

; 1 = Actors are stripped for sex (and dressed again after sex)

;

Set _SA_NotifyFlag to 0

;

; 0 = No notifications

; 1 = Tell me about what sex is going on

;

Set _SA_GalsOptions to 0

; 0 = Straight or Lesbian sex is ok

; 1 = Only straight sex for gals

; 2 = Only lesbian sex for gals

; 3 = No sex at all for gals

;

Set _SA_GuysOptions to 0

; 0 = Straight or Gay sex is ok

; 1 = Only straight sex for guys

; 2 = Only gay sex for guys

; 3 = No sex at all for guys

;

Set _SA_MinReps to 0

Set _SA_MaxReps to 0

; Option to adjust minimum and maximum length for the sex act. Each act has 4 phases and each "rep" is 1/2 second so with a _SA_MinReps value of 10 the

; minimum length of a sex act would be 4 * .5 * 10 for 20 seconds and a _SA_MaxReps setting of 40 would give a maximum sex act length 1 min 20 seconds.

; (Not quite true, the time it takes to run the script for each "rep" is not included in the totals)

;

;--BUFFS--

;

Set _SA_BuffSwitch to 0

;0 = No post sex buff action

;1 = Gives player Married and well rested buffs after sex (unless player was raped)

;

Set _SA_PimpSwitch to 0

; (Requires _SA_BuffSwitch = 0 to work. you only get one type of buff)

; 0 = Off

; 1 = NPC Submits to you

; If you satisfy the NPC well, they give you a copy of their house key and allow you into their home, if you visit their home before you satisfy 20 other NPCs.

;

;--COMBAT SETTINGS--

;

Set _SA_CombatRapeSwitch to 0

; (turns entire combat rape feature off or on)

; 0 = No combat rape will occur

; 1 = NPCs will perform rape during combat (controlled by _SA_RHealthPercentage)

;

Set _SA_RPercentChanceWillRape to 0

; (Suggested settings -- 33,50,67,75,100)

; By default once a NPC or the player is below the rape health threshold they will be raped by the next NPC that hits them.

; This exists so that you can tune in a lower chance of that rape occurring.

; Note that this is applied for every hit taken by a NPC while in a rapeable health situation so every additional hit leads to another chance to be raped.

;

Set _SA_RHealthPercentage to 0

; Default = 30. Used during combat rape, percentage of health remaining before a combat rape is allowed to occur.

;

Set _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch to 0

; (if Combat Rape is enabled, npc will not rape player and-or follower when set to 0. Player and followers can still rape npc)

; 0 = No combat rape

; 1 = Combat rape is enabled

;

Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved to 0

; (Combat rape only, does not affect Raper Madness)

; 0 = Followers are not raped in combat (player will not be raped either)

; 1 = Followers can be raped during combat

;

Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 0

; 0 = Player is not raped in combat (followers may still be raped)

; 1 = Player can be raped during combat (SA RFollowerInvolved must be set to 1 also, or this will not work)

;

Set _SA_FollowersCombatRape to 0

; 0 = Followers will not initiate combat rape

; 1 = Followers will rape enemy combatants

;

;--OTHER RAPE SETTINGS--

;

Set _SA_RQPercentage to 0

; RANDOM rape setting

; 0 = Off

; 2 = Seldom

; 15 = Always

; 25 = Raper madness

; changing to 1 recommended if random rape is wanted, default of 2 seems too frequent to me

; SET ALWAYS & RAPER MADNESS BY SPELL Only!

;

Set _SA_RRapistHealthPercentage to 0

; If the NPCs health drops below this level they are too weak to rape others. Suggested values: 30 50

;

Set _SA_RapeCalmOption to 0

; 0 = No calming effect, fighting will resume after the rape

; 1 = NPCs raped by the player or who rape the player will be calmed

; 2 = NPCs raped by the player or followers or who rape the player or followers will be calmed

;

;

;SELECT STRAPON - FUTA - VOICE BY SPELL

;ALTER THESE SETTINGS BY SPELL IF DESIRED

--------------------------------------------------

Hope this is of some help.

Here is a fully annotated batch file I use to setup SA without using the menu spell. I constantly make changes and forget what the different commands do.

Credit to WaxenFigure and permission to post from same (see post #335). I have edited,clarified, and suggested settings I copied from the instructions from post #1. Any errors are my fault.

to use: copy and paste into Notepad. EDIT ALL VALUES OR THIS WILL NOT WORK! (they are all 0 right now) Place it in your Skyrim directory. Activate console and type bat {your file name}

All set commands, notes, and headings will show in the console. You can use the page up/down keys to scroll through it if you need to.

;SEXADDICTS MOD SETUP

;

;--CORE SETTINGS--

;

;Set _SA_SoundSourceSwitch to 0

; 0 = Use simple in game sounds

; 1 = Enable additional sex sounds

; select VOICE TYPE with spell

;

Set _SA_UndressSwitch to 0

; 0 = Actors are not undressed for sex (use your imagination)

; 1 = Actors are stripped for sex (and dressed again after sex)

;

Set _SA_NotifyFlag to 0

;

; 0 = No notifications

; 1 = Tell me about what sex is going on

;

Set _SA_GalsOptions to 0

; 0 = Straight or Lesbian sex is ok

; 1 = Only straight sex for gals

; 2 = Only lesbian sex for gals

; 3 = No sex at all for gals

;

Set _SA_GuysOptions to 0

; 0 = Straight or Gay sex is ok

; 1 = Only straight sex for guys

; 2 = Only gay sex for guys

; 3 = No sex at all for guys

;

Set _SA_MinReps to 0

Set _SA_MaxReps to 0

; Option to adjust minimum and maximum length for the sex act. Each act has 4 phases and each "rep" is 1/2 second so with a _SA_MinReps value of 10 the

; minimum length of a sex act would be 4 * .5 * 10 for 20 seconds and a _SA_MaxReps setting of 40 would give a maximum sex act length 1 min 20 seconds.

; (Not quite true, the time it takes to run the script for each "rep" is not included in the totals)

;

;--BUFFS--

;

Set _SA_BuffSwitch to 0

;0 = No post sex buff action

;1 = Gives player Married and well rested buffs after sex (unless player was raped)

;

Set _SA_PimpSwitch to 0

; (Requires _SA_BuffSwitch = 0 to work. you only get one type of buff)

; 0 = Off

; 1 = NPC Submits to you

; If you satisfy the NPC well, they give you a copy of their house key and allow you into their home, if you visit their home before you satisfy 20 other NPCs.

;

;--COMBAT SETTINGS--

;

Set _SA_CombatRapeSwitch to 0

; (turns entire combat rape feature off or on)

; 0 = No combat rape will occur

; 1 = NPCs will perform rape during combat (controlled by _SA_RHealthPercentage)

;

Set _SA_RPercentChanceWillRape to 0

; (Suggested settings -- 33,50,67,75,100)

; By default once a NPC or the player is below the rape health threshold they will be raped by the next NPC that hits them.

; This exists so that you can tune in a lower chance of that rape occurring.

; Note that this is applied for every hit taken by a NPC while in a rapeable health situation so every additional hit leads to another chance to be raped.

;

Set _SA_RHealthPercentage to 0

; Default = 30. Used during combat rape, percentage of health remaining before a combat rape is allowed to occur.

;

Set _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch to 0

; (if Combat Rape is enabled, npc will not rape player and-or follower when set to 0. Player and followers can still rape npc)

; 0 = No combat rape

; 1 = Combat rape is enabled

;

Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved to 0

; 0 = Followers are not raped in combat (player will not be raped either)

; 1 = Followers can be raped during combat

;

Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 0

; 0 = Player is not raped in combat (followers may still be raped)

; 1 = Player can be raped during combat (SA RFollowerInvolved must be set to 1 also, or this will not work)

;

Set _SA_FollowersCombatRape to 0

; 0 = Followers will not initiate combat rape

; 1 = Followers will rape enemy combatants

;

;--OTHER RAPE SETTINGS--

;

Set _SA_RQPercentage to 0

; RANDOM rape setting

; 0 = Off

; 2 = Seldom

; 15 = Always

; 25 = Raper madness

; changing to 1 recommended if random rape is wanted, default of 2 seems too frequent to me

; SET ALWAYS & RAPER MADNESS BY SPELL Only!

;

Set _SA_RRapistHealthPercentage to 0

; If the NPCs health drops below this level they are too weak to rape others. Suggested values: 30 50

;

Set _SA_RapeCalmOption to 0

; 0 = No calming effect, fighting will resume after the rape

; 1 = NPCs raped by the player or who rape the player will be calmed

; 2 = NPCs raped by the player or followers or who rape the player or followers will be calmed

;

;

;SELECT STRAPON - FUTA - VOICE BY SPELL

;ALTER THESE SETTINGS BY SPELL IF DESIRED

Hope this is of some help.

Ok' date=' I have managed to get the two combat rapes to work.

I have combat rape enabled in SA but the Player disabled in enemy assault. Followers are combat raped normally

In SexIs Defeated I have placed the HP threshol a bit higher than SA just as a precaution and it is working fine..

However, It seems that when combat rape occurs to the player, SA is trying to force its own animations eventhough Player is disabled. SexIs is also trying to play its own animations and the result is the "couple" switching positions with every transition to climax. This is not nessesarily bad though. I think.

Anyway, I imagine that the two mods use the same way of "identifying" that sex is about to beggin, and both are trying to play their animation. Is there anyway to fix this?

[/quote']

The major problem however is the fact that SexAddicts animations have 3 stages while SexIs animations have 4. so you can imagine what happens at the end of stage 3 :-S

Just thought I should share this funny moment where SA just made me about fall out of my chair laughing. So I have the random rape set to seldom so my character is not getting raped every 5 seconds and to make it more surprising. I come across the random encounter where 2 Al'ikr warriors are harrassing a random redguard woman and as the woman says "You better leave me alone before I do something drastic!" she moves over and commences to rape my character all the while continuing the conversation with the Al'ikr. I about died with the thought that her drastic action was to rape a total stranger just watching the conversation and to end it all after she was done she had to nerve to say "Foriegners....no courtesy"

Just thought I should share this funny moment where SA just made me about fall out of my chair laughing. So I have the random rape set to seldom so my character is not getting raped every 5 seconds and to make it more surprising. I come across the random encounter where 2 Al'ikr warriors are harrassing a random redguard woman and as the woman says "You better leave me alone before I do something drastic!" she moves over and commences to rape my character all the while continuing the conversation with the Al'ikr. I about died with the thought that her drastic action was to rape a total stranger just watching the conversation and to end it all after she was done she had to nerve to say "Foriegners....no courtesy"

LOL nice one xD

So far, I've read every word of this thread, and all I've seen are problems. Also, at no point in the whole thread have I seen an update or newer version. Are we still using the download from page 1? I have mini-lovers active, and have for a long time. I have always had an issue where if someone random rapes someone (not my character), they will get naked, then the sounds begin, then they start walking aroumd like they forgot what they were doing. The rapist will then follow the victim wherever they go (both naked), but they will be "tethered" to them, meaning if the vic turns left, and the rapist wants to go right, the rapist will sort of twitch while trying to do there own thing, but inevitably have to follow the vic. They cannot get a certain distance from each other until the scene completes. You know the scene is completed when they both rag doll fall to the ground and get back up. WEAK! Does this mod have that issue? Also, when I use those cupid arrows, I hit one NPC, then the other, which should make them screw, but they just get naked and stare at each other. When I try to "get involved", the animation gets really glitchy, and sometimes does nothing at all. Why?

Could I ask for a quick listing of the keys we can press and their functions during sex?

Y : next position (+Shift for reverse)

H : next stage in current possition (+Shift for reverse)

G : Passive/active role

B : End the happines

Thanks for that, wasn't quite sure how to reverse anything.

By the way, might I suggest a toggle option for the random rape to make it so your followers don't try to random rape anyone? Traveling places tends to get interrupted by one of them screwing you or another follower, and if you wait for them to finish your other followers tend to start going at it too, even with frequency set to Seldom.

I'm having CTD problem with Combat Rape. Doesn't matter if its me or my follower being abused. The action happens' date=' and when they start to get up... Crash. I tried the rape spell outside of combat and did not have the problem. Any ideas?

[/quote']

When they are trying to stand up they also try to reequip. to do that they need SKSE. so check that.

Other than that are you using any followers mods or any mods that make any changes to battle systems?

any chance to get a "very seldom" option? Like one around 5% or so?

Current "seldom", imo still seems to be a bit much. Would love to have the random rape be in, but not have it be "immersion breaking" It's kind of odd seeing someone get raped in every cell I load into if it's populated and I'm in there for more than a few seconds.

Otherwise, great mod, or mod *fix*.

I'm having CTD problem with Combat Rape. Doesn't matter if its me or my follower being abused. The action happens' date=' and when they start to get up... Crash. I tried the rape spell outside of combat and did not have the problem. Any ideas?

[/quote']

When they are trying to stand up they also try to reequip. to do that they need SKSE. so check that.

Other than that are you using any followers mods or any mods that make any changes to battle systems?

Thanks for your response. SKSE says its working. I do have UFO mod for followers. No major mods for battle systems... I do have ACE installed. I set the calm option on which probably shouldn't make a difference since I'm the one being used... but the last lines in my log say

[01/22/2013 - 02:02:27PM] Rape calm check

[01/22/2013 - 02:02:27PM] Rape calm check passed

[01/22/2013 - 02:02:27PM] Calm caster

[01/22/2013 - 02:02:27PM] Allow Elwin to resume healing

Prior to that there are allot of lines referencing soundmanager and whatnot.

So far I think that what happens is this.

The combat rape that plays is from SexIs because the position change. and this is a SexIs feature' date=' BUT... if you press any controll keys from this mod, (Y,H, maybe G) then you will be able to change the animations and you will be limited to the anims from this mod. (it sounds a bit crazy so I will need a bit more testing).

I would also like to note that during combat rape I have only seen animations that exist in this mod. (the 5 from MLA). SexIs has around 20.. the chances alone to see something else should be high.

[/quote']

Combat rape in SexIs only uses a few animations all of which are from Minilovers.

I think you need to run a Papyrus log of what happens (see first post for instructions). That will let you know which mod started and is controlling the animations.

So far' date=' I've read every word of this thread, and all I've seen are problems. Also, at no point in the whole thread have I seen an update or newer version. Are we still using the download from page 1? I have mini-lovers active, and have for a long time. I have always had an issue where if someone random rapes someone (not my character), they will get naked, then the sounds begin, then they start walking aroumd like they forgot what they were doing. The rapist will then follow the victim wherever they go (both naked), but they will be "tethered" to them, meaning if the vic turns left, and the rapist wants to go right, the rapist will sort of twitch while trying to do there own thing, but inevitably have to follow the vic. They cannot get a certain distance from each other until the scene completes. You know the scene is completed when they both rag doll fall to the ground and get back up. WEAK! Does this mod have that issue? Also, when I use those cupid arrows, I hit one NPC, then the other, which should make them screw, but they just get naked and stare at each other. When I try to "get involved", the animation gets really glitchy, and sometimes does nothing at all. Why?

[/quote']

The reason all you see is problems is because that is what most ppl post(compare to downloads) probably 50% or more of those problems are from improper installation,not understanding controls or how the features work.And almost all the questions have been answered on how to fix them so if read them all then you should be good to go.

And a properly supported mod will update the OP not randomly post versions in the threads so yes page 1 is where you will find the right version.

To answer your questions Waxen has fixed the issues you are discribing with MLA and many more(also added some features). I have used this for at least 15 hrs of gameplay without any game breaking issues. With Sexis it sounds like you dont have Fnis installed properly or are not running fnis for users for the problem your having with the actors just standing there.

So far' date=' I've read every word of this thread, and all I've seen are problems. Also, at no point in the whole thread have I seen an update or newer version. Are we still using the download from page 1? I have mini-lovers active, and have for a long time. I have always had an issue where if someone random rapes someone (not my character), they will get naked, then the sounds begin, then they start walking aroumd like they forgot what they were doing. The rapist will then follow the victim wherever they go (both naked), but they will be "tethered" to them, meaning if the vic turns left, and the rapist wants to go right, the rapist will sort of twitch while trying to do there own thing, but inevitably have to follow the vic. They cannot get a certain distance from each other until the scene completes. You know the scene is completed when they both rag doll fall to the ground and get back up. WEAK! Does this mod have that issue? Also, when I use those cupid arrows, I hit one NPC, then the other, which should make them screw, but they just get naked and stare at each other. When I try to "get involved", the animation gets really glitchy, and sometimes does nothing at all. Why?

[/quote']

When you talk about NPCs involved in sex moving off during the sex act you are describing one of the bugs in the original MiniLovers mod which means you used the Minilovers Rape spell and are therefore not using my mod.

When you talk about Cupid Arrows you are talking about the SexIs mod which uses the same animations as this mod but is at the current time completely unrelated.

When you mention the animations getting glitchy and the characters just standing around instead of getting it on I think your save game has probably bloated itself full of script problems and I wouldn't be surprised if you find the whole game is getting sluggish. That is a very bad sign which indicates your save game is very shortly going to be unusable.

What is abundantly clear is that you are unsure of what MOD you are running and confused about spell is used to invoke which mod. I suggest you do not ever have this mod, SexIs, Sanguines Debauchery, Minilovers, Minilovers Alternative, MLV or Animated Prostitution installed AND enabled for any mainline save for any character you are intending to run for the long term. (You can have these mods installed but not activated).

Activate them only one at a time to explore their content and capabilities and be sure to never continue your mainline run from any save where you had one of these mods active. Running more than one of these mods at the same time simply begs for one mod to accidentally interfere with another.

My mod lacks a good uninstall that would ensure that it's content is cleared but I note that even Sanguine's Debauchery which does include such an uninstall seems to still have a lot of problems because people fail to use the uninstall and just blindly update.

If you never include one of these mods in your mainline play you can always still activate any one of them at some point to see how a situation would play using that mod.

That is how I test this mod in fact, I have never used a save from a test of this mod to start the testing of a new version. I always revert to a clean save where this mod has never been run before. That's the only way I can be sure I am not getting behavior from and older version of the mod because Bethesda prefers to use the old version whenever it finds a conflict between a mod and a saved part of a mod.

I dare say if you enabled Papyrus logging (instructions in the first post) you would see a huge number of error messages right now.

I'm sorry to have to point out this bad news to you but the longer you wait the more you are going to lose when you inevitably have to revert to a clean save or a new game.

[/quote']

You have a video card which can't handle the high resolution bukkake texture that is included in the current version. The third post on the first page has a downloadable fix you can install.

any chance to get a "very seldom" option? Like one around 5% or so?

Current "seldom"' date=' imo still seems to be a bit much. Would love to have the random rape be in, but not have it be "immersion breaking" It's kind of odd seeing someone get raped in every cell I load into if it's populated and I'm in there for more than a few seconds.

Otherwise, great mod, or mod *fix*.

[/quote']

Open the console and enter:

Set _SA_RQpercentage to 0.5

That will reduce the rate to 1/4 the "Seldom" rate of 2%. Adjust higher or lower as you find comfortable for your play. The current menu setting of values leaves a lot to be desired for finer control.

[/quote']

You have a video card which can't handle the high resolution bukkake texture that is included in the current version. The third post on the first page has a downloadable fix you can install.

yeah... may be time for an upgrade. Thanks.

WaxenFigure: I have every sex mod you can think of active all at once, and have throughout my whole game. I'm "close" to beating it, and only have the cupid spells issue (just stare at each other instead of freakin) and the following instead of freakin issue from mini-lovers. And yes I know what mods they were from, yes I always run the Fores generator, yes I use the SKSE loader, and yes I used a clean save every time I installed a new sex mod. I just recently (2 hours ago) installed SexAddicts and was pleasantly suprised to see all of the animations work perfectly! :) That answers one question. BTW, my gameplay is fast as can be with no lag or glitching. Your response to my earlier post had me worried, about bloating my save, and lag and stuff, but I may be quite lucky. Honestly, I wanted to see if it would work. Kinda did. Oh, and yeah, I have papyrus. Thank you for the response. Are there 2 sex mods that will work together with no issues? A mod I can use with Sanguine's Debauchery? (love that mod)