Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

@Kepler007 I don't know then it very rarely happens to me,and I don't recall a complaint by anyone for that hopefully waxen or somebody can clear that up for you.

As far as the immersion issue goes maybe waxen can put "rape as a crime" back in, if enough ppl are interested or maybe some kind of effect that allows you to kill an npc after they rape you without it being a crime.(perhaps while they have the "rapers calm effect")

Actually I kind of like that idea. I have no idea how hard it would be to implement though.

edit: the more I think about it the more I like that idea I think others would too, The ability to kill someone after they rape you with no penalty would add a lot of immersion. I find this mod to be pretty complete as is but this is something to think about in the future.

edit: I didn't want to make another post for this, but having the npc go to jail or something after rape,besides the fact I think it would be difficult to do It just wouldn't make sense for someone like the Jarl to go to jail for raping you (I think he could get away with it)and the way "rape as a crime" was before the guards and other npc's would just attack the rapist, so I think most would not use that(breaks quest etc.)

@Kepler007 I don't know then it very rarely happens to me' date='and I don't recall a complaint by anyone for that hopefully waxen or somebody can clear that up for you.

As far as the immersion issue goes maybe waxen can put "rape as a crime" back in, if enough ppl are interested or maybe some kind of effect that allows you to kill an npc after they rape you without it being a crime.(perhaps while they have the "rapers calm effect")

Actually I kind of like that idea. I have no idea how hard it would be to implement though.

[/quote']

it sucks hope someone gives me a proper answer.

yeah it would be a good idea the rape is considered as a crime because this mod tries to normalize the rape and it's a very bad thing. I don't need to kill him. imprison him is more than enough.

@Kepler007 I don't know then it very rarely happens to me' date='and I don't recall a complaint by anyone for that hopefully waxen or somebody can clear tAhat up for you.

As far as the immersion issue goes maybe waxen can put "rape as a crime" back in, if enough ppl are interested or maybe some kind of effect that allows you to kill an npc after they rape you without it being a crime.(perhaps while they have the "rapers calm aeffect")

[/quote']

it sucks hope someone gives me a proper answer.

yeah it would be a good idea the rape is considered as a crime because this mod tries to normalize the rape and it's a very bad thing. I don't need to kill him. imprison him is more than enough.

Well, actually it is not that easy to create immersion, you need to create scripts that remake behavior of agressive npc with checking of rape status effect. In other words you need to write quests that force npcs to do some custom actions, for example as you wanted "go to jail" or pay for a crime. For now this mod alongside with others is only in beta stage, so not all features are working as intended and main goal is to create stable version and then add new features. I played with scripts a bit and managed to change agression level during act, add stamina consumption and checking if it is greater than 0. If not, breaking act. Also added rape damage in %. Although i added all of them they are just raw code changes and do not deserve to be part of mod, before they are actually improved, added to options for customising them on user-level. Same goes to your suggested AI changes.

okay perhaps I will download this mod when it works properly. :X

just check back tomorrow to see if someone has posted a fix for your npc's getting stuck in sex animation problem issue, waxen is not usually on at this time and he always answers problems or you can look back though old post and see if it's been metioned before I need to do that anyway but not at 5 am (where I'm at) :)

if a problem like that was happening often there would be a lot of post about it(just read the first few pages of this thread when the animations were too short) I just don't remember reading about it and can't think of anything off the top of my head , I'm confidant there is a quick fix for this just be patient.

edit:if your reading this and want to help answer Kepler007's question read post 299 page 30 for the question

okay perhaps I will download this mod when it works properly. :X

just check back tomorrow to see if someone has posted a fix for your npc's getting stuck in sex animation problem issue' date=' waxen is not usually on at this time and he always answers problems or you can look back though old post and see if it's been metioned before I need to do that anyway but not at 5 am (where I'm at) :)

if a problem like that was happening often there would be a lot of post about it(just read the first few pages of this thread when the animations were too short) I just don't remember reading about it and can't think of anything off the top of my head , I'm confidant there is a quick fix for this just be patient.

edit:if your reading this and want to help answer Kepler007's question read post 299 page 30 for the question

[/quote']

I have currently 50+ mods installed not sure that's the reason so I disabled them all through mod manager and checked then the result was same. and thanks for helping me so far. ^.^

If someone is raped due to combat' date=' is there a way to set the script so that the victim is dead after the scene?

[/quote']

In _SA_RapeEffectScript.pcs place this before each self.dispel()

If (IsRape && caster.isInCombat())
   target.kill()
EndIf

after it compile the script.

haven't tested, so i dont promise it will work.

no I meant when the X key is pressed the roleplay is finished.

my character gets up but still the NPC keeps doing the animation.

The X key is used to adjust the position of the characters during the sex act, if using it stops the act for you then you have another mod watching the X key and have a conflict going.

still doesn't work. this mod reduces the immersion of the game completely. additionally there is another thing. my character has just been raped by a random guy and after he done it he just walked away. really? I was like WTF. I attacked him then the guards came and they attacked me. so the victim is attacked for attacking the rapists? lol more like in Saudi Arabia.

At present there are zero consequences for rape, much discussion has occurred about adding health and stamina damage but none of that has been implemented yet. We have also discussed making sure "rape is a crime" is added but that also could have consequences for other quests and therefore has also not been added yet.

Attacking another character in town is still a crime however which you should remember.

If someone is raped due to combat' date=' is there a way to set the script so that the victim is dead after the scene?

[/quote']

Not currently. Random Rape feature could rapidly depopulate a town that way so I'm pretty certain that's not a great idea anyway not to mention how many quests can be broken by killing random characters.

no I meant when the X key is pressed the roleplay is finished.

my character gets up but still the NPC keeps doing the animation.

The X key is used to adjust the position of the characters during the sex act' date=' if using it stops the act for you then you have another mod watching the X key and have a conflict going.

[/quote']

sorry I meant "B" :sleepy:

it doesn't stop the animation. my character gets up but the NPC keeps doing the animation.

still doesn't work. this mod reduces the immersion of the game completely. additionally there is another thing. my character has just been raped by a random guy and after he done it he just walked away. really? I was like WTF. I attacked him then the guards came and they attacked me. so the victim is attacked for attacking the rapists? lol more like in Saudi Arabia.

At present there are zero consequences for rape' date=' much discussion has occurred about adding health and stamina damage but none of that has been implemented yet. We have also discussed making sure "rape is a crime" is added but that also could have consequences for other quests and therefore has also not been added yet.

Attacking another character in town is still a crime however which you should remember.

[/quote']

yeah that's what I have mentioned imprison the rapist is a suitable option. then when a quest NPC rapes the character he will be thrown into the prison so meanwhile you can't do that particular quest involved aforesaid NPC. when he is released out you can proceed to the quest.

So I am still running into an issue where followers stop following. It looks like this happens as a result of moving to a different worldspace (ie. ElderGleam to Skyrim) or from an interior cell to an exterior cell, or vice versa, while the follower in question is engaged in a random rape act. Symptoms are that the follower doesn't follow and instead just stands there. Also I noticed that casting the rape spell on them no longer works although casting the FNIS idle spell will make them run the animations.

I've seen this with all three of the multiple follower mods (started a new game in each case). Is anyone else seeing this?

On crime for rape: This is contingent upon being able to detect if any other NPCs have line of sight to the rape act. It would break immersion if NPC A random rapes NPC B right in front of half a dozen guards and other NPCs in the middle of Whiterun. This would put some severe restrictions on random rapes, as we wouldn't want the town to become deserted because everyone (guards included) is in prison.

I love the mod' date=' but when-ever I start rape with anyone, it never ends how do I stop it and change positions please someone help thanks

[/quote']

IF you start a rape BY YOUR WILL with anyone, you MUST use the "H" key on the keyborad to advance stage by stage until you both reach the climax and the ragdoll scene.

In the meanwhile:

shift+H go back on previous stage (doesn't work on the latest stage).

Y changes position

shift + Y change postion back to previous.

Please, read the first page. All istructions are there.

yeah that's what I have mentioned imprison the rapist is a suitable option. then when a quest NPC rapes the character he will be thrown into the prison so meanwhile you can't do that particular quest involved aforesaid NPC. when he is released out you can proceed to the quest.

I'm not sure the guards would arrest anyone except the player. That's the problem with anything that could change a NPCs daily routine.

Be interesting to try but it might take a lot of work to arrest NPCs and force them to serve time. Probably easier to take them to a stock and have them whipped which would be a more fun option if I could manage it.

I'm new to this so i'll just give a run down of what i'm experiencing. At first, whenever i tried to use the SA spell, the characters would unclothed and then the game would close. Then, i took of PCEA, ran FNIS for users, and tried again. This time, a guard raped me, and I'm assuming the ragdoll effect shows that the act is done. Ever since then, when anyone gets raped, the game closes on me.

Hope you can give me some advice on what to do. Until then, I'll keep trying different options until the mod works as it should

sorry I meant "B" :sleepy:

it doesn't stop the animation. my character gets up but the NPC keeps doing the animation.

I haven't tested the "B" command in a long time' date=' I guess I need to check and see how/why it wouldn't terminate properly.

[/quote']

If your unable to reproduce this or don't see anything in the code, I can make this happen pretty consistantly if my female PC is involved in random rape and I hit B on the first stage(for me cycling with H to the last stage then hitting B works fine). here is an active mod list I'm currently using in case maybe you think something is interfering and I use cbbebpp with xp32 skeleton.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

TravellersOfSkyrim.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

MiniLovers Idles.esm

MiniLoversSound.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePackFix.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

IceBreaker's Improved Reverb-v0.02-Cleaned.esp

SkyUI.esp

TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp

HeatWavev4.esp

Northern Bathhouses.esp

Cannabis.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp

HorsesGoneWild.esp

Taverns.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp

Kaw's Claws.esp

SkyHeels.esp

speedbuster.esp

DraugrSkirts.esp

SantaRobes.esp

Ghosu - Project Flintlock.esp

gun.esp

SnooSnoo.esp

creatureTest.esp

JessicaAlba.esp

Angelina Jolie.esp

ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp

AutoSwimsuit.esp

Meltdown.esp

WetandCold.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

Realistic Lighting.esp

Realistic Lighting Patcher.esp

Realistic Lighting - Addon.esp

ZaZAnimationPack.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

FNISspells.esp

MiniLovers.esp

MiniLoversSoundSpell.esp

SexAddict.esp

So I am still running into an issue where followers stop following. It looks like this happens as a result of moving to a different worldspace (ie. ElderGleam to Skyrim) or from an interior cell to an exterior cell' date=' or vice versa, while the follower in question is engaged in a random rape act. Symptoms are that the follower doesn't follow and instead just stands there. Also I noticed that casting the rape spell on them no longer works although casting the FNIS idle spell will make them run the animations.

I've seen this with all three of the multiple follower mods (started a new game in each case). Is anyone else seeing this?

[/quote']

I would think it would be a bad idea to fast travel or zone while your follower is in the middle of a sex act. It's going to abruptly interrupt the act so the follower can zone with you I can see that breaking something in the follower package.

not 100% on this but I always have a follower myself and haven't had this issue,but I always wait for them to be done before I zone.

@Shane - I agree, and these days I switch the random frequency to "Seldom" and wait for the various activities to cease before going through a door. "Seldom" instead of "None" as I've noticed another bug where switching from any random frequency to "None" can cause the action to loop:- two NPCs going at it, action ends (paralysis) then immediately NPC A casts the spell on NPC B and they're back at it. Endless loop. Using "Seldom" seems to fix this.