Gameplay Oriented Lovers Mods?

Hobbie Hobgoblin

Are there any Lovers mods that are designed to be integrated into gameplay? Ones with buffs, debuffs, stats and such? Something along the lines of M.C.Gs Lust and Wear in Fallout 4.

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread, and I'm really sorry if what I'm looking for is right in front of me and I didn't see it.

LoversRaperS damages the rape victim's attribs and stunts magicka. It also restores some of the raper's attrs.

I think LoversRapeSlave had similar mechanic that damages the victim's willpower or something.

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother grants various buffs/debuffs to the pregnant women depending on the race/species of the father.

LoversAphrodisia is player specific, but gives you various and configurable buffs and debuffs as your sexual desire grows/decreases.

These are what I can think of right now.

1 hour ago, Adventure! said:

Are there any Lovers mods that are designed to be integrated into gameplay? Ones with buffs, debuffs, stats and such? Something along the lines of M.C.Gs Lust and Wear in Fallout 4.

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread, and I'm really sorry if what I'm looking for is right in front of me and I didn't see it.

Lovers Penalty for one...

LoversSituations: Sex integrated into Oblivion quests.   No buffs or debuffs of skills, only in the game quests and events interated sex.

Some Oblivion side quests have sex rewards.

If you have high fame or high infamy you are invited by 2 women.

And there are many new tiny sex quests. ( most use Oblivion background infos about the NPCs: Arena visitor with betting debts, shopkeeper selling stolen goods, ...  )

----------------------

LoversSpermSplashEx add buffs and debuffs when you are covered in cum.

---------------------

With LoversMagic you can drain health and magic from the sex partner ( with health drain you can even kill, or get killed if the NPC/Creature is stronger )

And you can drain sex essence that you need to buy and use more Lover Magic spells from your succubus or incubus.

Archived