Refining existing lovers animations 1.3 u

Yep. You have installed Estrus v19.5 and it is messing with lovers. You need to go into your estrus settings and turn off the nude shy thing.

havent tried this animations project yet' date=' but also didnt know about those settings...

are they in the ini?

[/quote']

It should be in the Estrus configuration scroll that can be found in your inventory.

Thanks a lot Nusbie for your hard work on those animations :D. I'm using all of them and just can't stop being amazed by how smooth they are :). I think I'll start working on Blender animations myself soon enough (been doing BBB and modelling so far :)).

If I find any alignment issues still persisting I'll notify you.

That's new creature animation are looking good' date=' but when i trying it there's a lot of glitch on the animation, the creature and the victim are not in the same position, in the first stage the victim fall down then next to stage 2 are starting to rape but still glitch, it need to be rework or being fixed, some of the animation are really pure of Rape i like it

its contain Bear, dog, gatekeeper, goblin, imp, minotaur, mudcrab, murkdweller, ogre, rat, scamp, spiderdaedra, troll, and zombie

[/quote']

A lot of the glitches seem fixed with 1.5. Alignments are still off, but you can change those yourself. Only problem is the Gatekeeper, which has the Y-Axis messed up (don't think you can adjust that with the ini).

Love how the Troll animation is actually a "troll" animation. It beats the crap out of you :P.

EDIT: Gatekeeper works perfectly if you setscale it to 0.65

EDIT2: Anyone know what that change would be for editing the actual creature data in TESC? Gatekeeper's base scale is 2.0.

When i look the lovers motion NT video in the modder's site

http://leileifou.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-58.html

there's no glitch on the creature animation' date=' or its still beta version cant wait to see it fixed

[/quote']

Do you have to sign up for 4shared to download? I want those anims but I do't want to pay.

4shared sign up does not cost anything. Just do the free registration.

I find three interesting anims...

I find these poses very interesting' date=' especially the first one, looks quite unique, im gonna give it a try if it's not exist yet. I can imagine that pose with it's 3 speed level variations.

Edit: This will looks like something like this:

post-653-13597876852505_thumb.jpg

Will be a real challenge, to align. I hope i can make it.

Starting slowly and gets faster each stage, i just have no idea what should i do with the final cumming one.

I find three interesting anims...

I find these poses very interesting' date=' especially the first one, looks quite unique, im gonna give it a try if it's not exist yet. I can imagine that pose with it's 3 speed level variations.

Edit: This will looks like something like this:

Will be a real challenge, to align. I hope i can make it.

Starting slowly and gets faster each stage, i just have no idea what should i do with the final cumming one.

[/quote']

Problem with these animations are that there is currently no penis bone in the most used skeletons, so it's aligned according to the rotation of the pelvis. Making that pose would be quite impossible

That is not a problem, because in this situation penis itself cannot be seen, because of thigh, and there is a way to insert relaxed cock for it, i've seen it before at other anims.

I finished it yesterday, but as usual, inside 3DSmax it looks cool and awesome but when i insert it into the game, a complete chaos breaks loose. Everything turns upside down, and tons of alignment problems kicks in. Im still sitting on it, but this one is much harder than before, no matter how i align them in 3DSmax, inside the game looks the same, only the most stupid rotates works but there is no point, somehow it is just a piece of shit without logic. I also tried to solve it in NifSkope, but it is just ended as an unknown error, making modified files useless.

Too bad, because the animating itself is really entertaining, but the rest is just a pain in the ass.

That is not a problem' date=' because in this situation penis itself cannot be seen, because of thigh, and there is a way to insert relaxed cock for it, i've seen it before at other anims.

I finished it yesterday, but as usual, inside 3DSmax it looks cool and awesome but when i insert it into the game, a complete chaos breaks loose. Everything turns upside down, and tons of alignment problems kicks in. Im still sitting on it, but this one is much harder than before, no matter how i align them in 3DSmax, inside the game looks the same, only the most stupid rotates works but there is no point, somehow it is just a piece of shit without logic. I also tried to solve it in NifSkope, but it is just ended as an unknown error, making modified files useless.

Too bad, because the animating itself is really entertaining, but the rest is just a pain in the ass.

[/quote']

Upload the .kf files and let me have a look at it

That is not a problem' date=' because in this situation penis itself cannot be seen, because of thigh, and there is a way to insert relaxed cock for it, i've seen it before at other anims.

[/quote']

Here you are, i also included the Max file for you, with all the characters and their animation.

As you can see, the kf animations are totally differs from the 3DSmax file. And i did nothing to them, just exported them out.

I guess i really should learn how to use Blender if i will not be able to figure out whats going on. My last animation was a pain too, i don't want to spend a week to figure out whats wrong with every picece of animation :@

[/quote']

Here you are, i also included the Max file for you, with all the characters and their animation.

As you can see, the kf animations are totally differs from the 3DSmax file. And i did nothing to them, just exported them out.

I guess i really should learn how to use Blender if i will not be able to figure out whats going on. My last animation was a pain too, i don't want to spend a week to figure out whats wrong with every picece of animation :@

I know your pain - 3ds Max was the cause of all my pain as well. Though with me it was getting the hips to move forward and back - cause in 3ds Max once you export a file, hip movement only works North and South, but needs to be aligned East and West for lovers, arg!

Maybe one of these days I will learn blender.

Eric

Hi there, Sammy...

Just grab "refAnim project v1.3 NusBie.7z" about mid-page of the first post, then add in both new motion zips under that. "New "On Top" animation. #33", and "New "From Behind" animation. #92", inside the spoilers... Just install them and overwrite the stuff in your data folder (including Nusbie's v1.3) and you will have all that is currently available here :)

Hey Nusbie, thank you man! These animations are great! Awesome work, cheers :D

-Merctime

Hi there' date=' Sammy...

Just grab "refAnim project v1.3 NusBie.7z" about mid-page of the first post, then add in both new motion zips under that. "New "On Top" animation. #33", and "New "From Behind" animation. #92", inside the spoilers...

-Merctime

[/quote']

how is it possible that these three files a total of 4 mb could be everything that is currently done when the last time i downloaded a pack from nusibe it was almost 50mb?

how is it possible that these three files a total of 4 mb could be everything that is currently done when the last time i downloaded a pack from nusibe it was almost 50mb?

That was probably the soundpack I made. Animations are just .kf files and .ini files and does not take up a lot of space.