Anyone familar with the SetBody mod?

Pixie-K

I'm now getting errors that the body meshes are not found, and I know damn well I installed them >_<

Also, the thing with Wrye Bash is that you have to run it outside MO once every boot up of your PC. Weird, I know. 

Actually, that particular piece of error message is wrong. It doesn't even check if the files are there, my bad.

It's still strange that you have to do this, but

; Will hardly ever be zero if you query the value from the console
show BombshellQuest.hasInitialized

; Will be zero after you see the blue init message in the console
GetQuestRunning BombshellQuestLoadGame

If both are zero it will show this "[Set Body][ERROR] SET: xxx is not found!!!" message. Yes, wrong error message.

Normally they shouldn't be both zero if you wait for some 5 seconds after loading the game. Try using the spell after you've seen the blue initialization message.

19 minutes ago, Pixie-K said:

I'm now getting errors that the body meshes are not found, and I know damn well I installed them >_<

If you use the "Data" tab in MO (which allows you to see what the virtual Data folder will look like as far as the game will know), are the SetBody mesh folders in there? Do they have all the nifs in the proper paths? If you right-click and select "Open", do they load fine? (You will need NifSkope for this last bit).

19 minutes ago, Pixie-K said:

Also, the thing with Wrye Bash is that you have to run it outside MO once every boot up of your PC. Weird, I know. 

I've used Bash through MO2 for Oblivion and Skyrim and I've never had that issue. I always made sure to run it outside of MO the first time ever after (re)installing it, but that was it. I'm completely out of ideas on this one. :classic_wacko:

Only thing I can think of, but may not be related: did you install MO2 inside the "Oblivion" folder? As in, is the "modorganizer" folder in the same place as the game exe? Because that might cause some issues with the VFS sometimes. I had it that way myself for a long time without any bugs and I only moved it out of the game's folder as a "just in case" thing, but it's the only other possible source of issues that comes to mind.

Error in script 2f000807
Operator<- Failed to evaluate a valid script
        File: setbody.esp offset: 0x522 Command: <unknown>
Error in script 2f000807
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result
        File: setbody.esp offset: 0x522 Command: <unknown>
Error in script 2f000807
ForEach expression failed to return a value

Both commands you gave me movomo return a value of 0, no matter how long I wait.

Ah, this one again. I realized this one thanks to someone else's report and I still haven't got around to cumulate enough stuff to update the thing. I've been too lazy.

Try enabling Autosetbody in your ini. Though I think it's enabled by default.

21 minutes ago, movomo said:

Try enabling Autosetbody in your ini. Though I think it's enabled by default.

Last time I used it, it did not come enabled by default, I had to edit the ini myself to enable it. So if there's some bug in the code that prevents SB from working if AutoSetBody is disabled, that could be it.

18 minutes ago, Pixie-K said:

Ok.... Please explain to me like I am five how to fix it lol

If I got it right, movomo said the way to fix it is to enable AutoSetBody, which is an extra function in SetBody that automatically assigns a body from SB at random to all NPCs. Probably there's something in the main SB code that can get borked if ASB isn't running as well, but movomo would be the one to explain it.

Anyhow, if you check the main SetBody ini, there should be an option to enable AutoSetBody, which will be set to 0 by default (all options have explanation so it shouldn't be hard to find it). Change it to 1 and save the changes. That's it. Dunno if you will have to start a new game for the fix to take effect, but it would be a good idea to do it anyway. So start a new game and see if SetBody works now.

3 minutes ago, Pixie-K said:

I don't seem to be able to find this "Autosetbody.ini"

Not "AutoSetBody", but rather "SetBody.ini". The main INI for SetBody. Check the "ini" folder inside the MO SetBody install folder, it should be there.

4 minutes ago, Pixie-K said:

It's all working now, except for BBB bottoms. Those like to stretch off into the distance.

Sounds like you are missing the BBB bones. Did you install a skeleton replacer? You should really install one, or else you will have similar bugs with BBB-enabled bodies or outfits.

LAPF comes with its own skeleton, so you can just go for that if you intend to use LAPF. If you don't, you'll have to get a specific skeleton replacer mod from Nexus. No idea on what the most up-to-date skeleton replacer is, unfortunately, so I can't help there.

If you have buttom stretching but NO boobs stretching then you have installed the LAPF lowerbodies from Set Body reloaded.

The "normal" lowerbodies use the breast bones for the butt. But the LAPF lowerbodies use Butt bones. So you have a skeleton with breast bones but no butt bones.

You must install the LAPF skeleton ( Or  if you do not want to use sex Mods you can install the SetBody lowerbodies with breast bones )

Undpack LAPF  and copy the skeletons in you game folder.

Or install LAPF.

More infos about stretching read my yellow Link. Scroll down : problems during game play

Archived