Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

7 hours ago, South8028 said:

Guys, can anyone know how to voice the clothes? Clothes in an additional slot, animated nif. The game does not see sound data from max.  Just need to add a looped sound that will play whenever the clothes are in the slot.

You can try add sound with script, on equip of this item

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wonder if anyone here could givgive me a hand. I am trying to use the utility onepiece over the pack5 bodysuit but it clips badly.  So I fallowed a YouTube video on how to increase mesh thickness to fix clipping, pulling the entire onepiece to the top. But when i load the game it doesnt seem to have done anything. 

received_449552969928067.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 4:36 PM, devilhunter89 said:

Wonder if anyone here could givgive me a hand. I am trying to use the utility onepiece over the pack5 bodysuit but it clips badly.  So I fallowed a YouTube video on how to increase mesh thickness to fix clipping, pulling the entire onepiece to the top. But when i load the game it doesnt seem to have done anything. 

received_449552969928067.jpeg

Close/reopen bodyslide and build the outfit with the tri morph checked.

Just for your info, to learn another technique, you can also combine delete the clipping undermeshes with the possibility of deflate/inflate

16 hours ago, brat175 said:

Close/reopen bodyslide and build the outfit with the tri morph checked.

Just for your info, to learn another technique, you can also combine delete the clipping undermeshes with the possibility of deflate/inflate

Thank you for the tip. I swore i updated this, i wonder if I updated the wrong thread....

The problem turned out being the export path was wrong.

received_2938727133107408.webp

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 3:36 PM, devilhunter89 said:

Bit late in answering this but make sure you are editing the body slide files and not the original armor files, then rebuild the body slide or just edit the body slide output files.

If you already did this, then you may well have to temporarily add a reference body to the utility onepiece, do all the usual body slide conversion stuff on it, then delete the reference body and re-save, then rebuild the item

Edited by Varithina
6 hours ago, DigitalP said:

Is it just me or does anyone use clothing/armour mods from any author other than Vtaw anymore?

:D

I used to yonks ago i loved the diverse outfits but since outfits changed with materials download mwaah! too cumbersome i now use DonEb14n from here on LL or nexus i still like to keep an eye on vtaw tho but as for downloading into game very very rare. if anything and this a personel opinion they have become a tad boring for me plus the deciding factor for me is my heroine wears heels with EVERYTHING lol and vt does not have heels that suit my tast (icestorms heels)

I sometimes make clothes myself (but mostly I just make meshes for the workshop). From my point of view, no one makes clothes better than vtaw. The disadvantage (this is only for me personally, but this is not critical) is the excessive hi-poly mesh. But I agree that the shoes are a little monotonous. I would have liked a thicker heel, or platform. I liked dos boots, regular (mirrored). They have a normal heel, not a stiletto heel. I'm also looking for landing jump boots. Ready-made, or which can be redone. Ideally, regular jump boots, but knee-length and with a ~ 2-inch sole.

2 hours ago, johnpage said:

I used to yonks ago i loved the diverse outfits but since outfits changed with materials download mwaah! too cumbersome i now use DonEb14n from here on LL or nexus i still like to keep an eye on vtaw tho but as for downloading into game very very rare. if anything and this a personel opinion they have become a tad boring for me plus the deciding factor for me is my heroine wears heels with EVERYTHING lol and vt does not have heels that suit my tast (icestorms heels)

I mean with the exception of a couple of things I've pretty much uninstalled everything and just run with VTAW. 

• 3 weeks later...