Vtaw

Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

10 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Thanks but they 're not exactly the same. You can only change the color in armor workbench

I admit that I am often lost in the Vtaw's mods. : ) I too would like to know exactly which one.

I ask the question about Nexus

6 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Please stop spaming video. Merge it into one post if you can.

This is VTAW's thread and you are in no position to issue directions on what can or can't be posted here.  So knock it off.

5 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Yeah, but he is posting multiple youtube video to advertising his channel. I don't know that is allowed here. Chill out. No need to be rude.

Sorry for that I didn't want to bother, I think Vtaw does a great job and just wanted to share my clothing combinations. It is true that a little advertising for my poor Youtube channel would have given me a little comfort (note that I also advertise Vtaw because I always quote it with its sources), but I assure you that does not not walking, very few views ...
If you wish, I wouldn't add any personal content anymore, it doesn't change anything for me, I have a ghost channel that doesn't interest anyone. I apologize for participating, sincerely. There you go, I deleted everything, hope you are happy...

3 hours ago, aviatorA4 said:

Sorry for that I didn't want to bother, I think Vtaw does a great job and just wanted to share my clothing combinations. It is true that a little advertising for my poor Youtube channel would have given me a little comfort (note that I also advertise Vtaw because I always quote it with its sources), but I assure you that does not not walking, very few views ...
If you wish, I wouldn't add any personal content anymore, it doesn't change anything for me, I have a ghost channel that doesn't interest anyone. I apologize for participating, sincerely. There you go, I deleted everything, hope you are happy...

Now you making me feel like a big meanie :(. You don't have to delete anything.  Post it again. I will subscribe.
I just think that since this is vtaw mod collection thread and if everyone is spam their video then this thread will be fill with youtube video and make it hard to track content.  If you post multiple video at once maybe use spoiler tag or something. But since the moderator is fine with it then just do whatever the hell you want.

3 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Now you making me feel like a big meanie :(. You don't have to delete anything.  Post it again. I will subscribe.
I just think that since this is vtaw mod collection thread and if everyone is spam their video then this thread will be fill with youtube video and make it hard to track content.  If you post multiple video at once maybe use spoiler tag or something. But since the moderator is fine with it then just do whatever the hell you want.

Yes I understand, thank you for your message, it's nice. here is the link of my channel, good continuation

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPCbkk_PeDNQ3S9MoDOG4jA

On 7/31/2020 at 4:29 PM, assassin394 said:

Anyone know what mod this one leg ripped stocking is from?

12d24.jpg

I want to know too tho 😮