A bit of tips/helps.

Japanese guys use XEO or some non LL variant of FFhead.

1. Sliders

2. More sliders

3. Tweak until happy

4. Photoshop/Paintnet/gimp for unique details.

Thats essentially same as skyrim overlays but you have to do them as no one is making texture presets.

sounds harsh but thats about it.

Yeah I saw that picture on Nexus. You'll find more cheers in a grave. Although in your particular case, had you asked the guy directly, he might have been just a cool guy and told you everything.

Because to my eyes the guy hasn't got much of anything to hide. The race is just miqote from MBP. Miqote uses plain renhead which is just a slightly tweaked vanilla head, and I don't see any custom head asset other than perhaps the eyes and maybe the hair texture as well (possibly a wig).

Tweaking a Miqote to an acceptable level such as in the picture is a bit of work, mind you. Work worth of several hours. Otherwise she will look like a granny.

That is definitely one of Try_wat's FF races, can recognize that texture from a mile away, pming Hareriya (the author of the shot) for a link, might not be a bad idea

Apart, from that, patience with the facegen sliders and coffee (or whatever it is that keeps you rolling), lots of it.

Archived