@Skottorp

I'm digging the mod. Everything works as I think it's intended so I have no bug reports. I like the tie-in with Radiant Prostitution since that's the prostitution mod I use the most.

Side note: Is anyone else having the problem of NPC's wearing the "tavern clothes" not working? In previous versions of RP it was hit or miss whether RP would trigger tavern clothes wearing NPC's but the latest version doesn't seem to work at all for me.

I have some suggestions for future updates.

1) I'd love to see a questline to open brothels in all the holds/cities as has already been suggested and you have said that might happen. I encourage it. Along those lines, there could be a tie-in with the Sisterhood of Dibella mod or the Thieves Guild. Yeah, what's-his-face tells Niruin that Brynjold would kick Niruin out for starting a brothel but Maven would override Brynjold. Afterall, she's covering for the skooma trade in Riften. 

2) I love that Timble sells the "tavern clothes." There are a few other immersive items that she might keep in stock or maybe there's another merchant...

Wedding Sandals

Dwemer oil

Honey

Troll Fat

Horker Tusks

Mammoth Tusks

Soul Gems (common, lesser and petty)

Wine, Ale, Mead etc.

Stamina potions

Falmer Blood Elixer

SLEN products: aphrodisiacs, aphrodisiac ingredients, "Creating Aphrodisiacs", Spell Tomes

Beeing Female products: Tampons, Contraceptives, Wash-out Fluids

SOS Potions

Devious Devices

Bathing in Skyrim Soaps

Strapons

Leather Strips

SLIA Books, Lusty Argonian Maid Books etc.

Apropos related ingredients (Spider and chaurus eggs)

DCL products: Frigid Wash and Lucky Charm necklaces especially

Skooma and Skooma Whore Products

3) Sexlab Sex Slaves by @fishburger67 has a hairstylist. Might be something to think about. Also, since you have a "whore tattoo" add-on, an immersive way to get tattoos would be cool.

I think that's all I have for now. Happy modding!

23 hours ago, pewp43 said:

@Skottorp

I'm digging the mod. Everything works as I think it's intended so I have no bug reports. I like the tie-in with Radiant Prostitution since that's the prostitution mod I use the most.

Side note: Is anyone else having the problem of NPC's wearing the "tavern clothes" not working? In previous versions of RP it was hit or miss whether RP would trigger tavern clothes wearing NPC's but the latest version doesn't seem to work at all for me.

1) I'd love to see a questline to open brothels in all the holds/cities as has already been suggested and you have said that might happen. I encourage it. Along those lines, there could be a tie-in with the Sisterhood of Dibella mod or the Thieves Guild. Yeah, what's-his-face tells Niruin that Brynjold would kick Niruin out for starting a brothel but Maven would override Brynjold. Afterall, she's covering for the skooma trade in Riften. 

2) I love that Timble sells the "tavern clothes." There are a few other immersive items that she might keep in stock or maybe there's another merchant...

Wedding Sandals

Dwemer oil

Honey

Troll Fat

Horker Tusks

Mammoth Tusks

Wine, Ale, Mead etc.

Stamina potions

Falmer Blood Elixer

SLEN products: aphrodisiacs, aphrodisiac ingredients, "Creating Aphrodisiacs", Spell Tomes

SOS Potions

Devious Devices

Bathing in Skyrim Soaps

Strapons

Leather Strips

3) Sexlab Sex Slaves by @fishburger67 has a hairstylist. Might be something to think about. Also, since you have a "whore tattoo" add-on, an immersive way to get tattoos would be cool.

Do not use the hairstylist as an example.  It does not work from one save to the next.

On 7/24/2019 at 1:19 AM, pewp43 said:

@Skottorp

Wedding Sandals

Dwemer oil

Honey

Troll Fat

Horker Tusks

Mammoth Tusks

Wine, Ale, Mead etc.

Stamina potions

Falmer Blood Elixer

SOS Potions

Devious Devices

Bathing in Skyrim Soaps

Strapons

Leather Strips

If you are looking for a hairstylist take a look at this:

its already adding a barber at Haelgas Bunkhouse.

Oh, and by the way, this is an amazing mod. Adding a lot of flair to Rifton. I like it a lot.

Im always expecting to meet a big guy in a dwarven armour (isn't Carrot living in a brothel?) and some shady guards in rags ...

• 1 year later...