Actually @Gray User, this should be the last tweaks needed for a bit. Double-checked the position data cause I thought I was missing a few individual anims from the AAF wizard, and went through solving all of those, so they should all now be listed properly. :D

Again, lovin the animations. I think with BT2 vs CBBE the hip region on males is a bit far forward compared to where the knees/thighs are, but A: minor, B: you did make it for CBBE, so just glad it works with such minor issues.
And the gagged ones have the timing down pretty well too, not mismatched between sound and movement :D

Release_50Shades_v01_04.zip

3 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Where do the gags come from and if downloaded, will they just auto place themselves in appropriate animations?

DD's the only one I know of, at the moment, and nah, need to be equipped beforehand.

To avoid doubled-gagged noises, delete the DD_Effect_GagMoan.pex from DD once installed, and you should be good.
Ball-gags from it fit pretty fucking well with the open-mouth position Gray left the face in :D

These animations are fantastic. The combination of sounds and animations are 5 stars. Let me just give one suggestion! Adding the Orgasmic Particles and cum shot, by Zaz would be perfect.

Particle Effects

So far, my favorite animations have been "FO4 Animations by Bed" and he added this effect at the end of each consensual animation, at the time of orgasm.

The 50 Shades, would still be more amazing with that.

3 hours ago, marmax said:

These animations are fantastic. The combination of sounds and animations are 5 stars. Let me just give one suggestion! Adding the Orgasmic Particles and cum shot, by Zaz would be perfect.

Particle Effects

So far, my favorite animations have been "FO4 Animations by Bed" and he added this effect at the end of each consensual animation, at the time of orgasm.

Good idea. If I get around to it, I'll add those to the final stages for the Doggy and Missionary animations...

Update: Done. I've uploaded a patch that adds fluid effects to the final stages of those 4 animations sequences. I may go back and play around with something for the spanking and bondage masturbation scenes, but I need to work on something else for a while.

17 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Actually @Gray User, this should be the last tweaks needed for a bit. Double-checked the position data cause I thought I was missing a few individual anims from the AAF wizard, and went through solving all of those, so they should all now be listed properly. :D

Again, lovin the animations. I think with BT2 vs CBBE the hip region on males is a bit far forward compared to where the knees/thighs are, but A: minor, B: you did make it for CBBE, so just glad it works with such minor issues.
And the gagged ones have the timing down pretty well too, not mismatched between sound and movement :D

Release_50Shades_v01_04.zip 3.6 MB · 23 downloads

Great! I've uploaded this as the latest version. Thanks for the help!

8 hours ago, Gray User said:

Good idea. If I get around to it, I'll add those to the final stages for the Doggy and Missionary animations...

Update: Done. I've uploaded a patch that adds fluid effects to the final stages of those 4 animations sequences. I may go back and play around with something for the spanking and bondage masturbation scenes, but I need to work on something else for a while.

It became spectacular, with Zaz particles .... disturbing!  =͟͟͞͞( •̀д•́)))  

I'm glad I liked the idea and put it into practice so quickly. Thank you!

11 hours ago, marmax said:

Particle Effects

That has to be what is in Leito's staged animation poses. I totally love the effect and we could use some patch other than the overlay one for a real dynamic cum effect..

Hey @Gray User, is it possibe, in a pretty please kind of way, for you to update your XML that has the tags in it (Graymod_positionData.xml) in this download (and others that may have spanking) so that spanking animations have the SPANKING tag?

Im pimping the aggressive and bound tagged animations in this pack for use with CSA's Abductions, but spanking kind of feels out of place in this regard and I want to exclude spanking anims from outcomes within abduction visitations from captors. I've added them to my own personal copy of the XML, but others may want the same thing.

Possible?

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Hey @Gray User, is it possibe, in a pretty please kind of way, for you to update your XML that has the tags in it (Graymod_positionData.xml) in this download (and others that may have spanking) so that spanking animations have the SPANKING tag?

Im pimping the aggressive and bound tagged animations in this pack for use with CSA's Abductions, but spanking kind of feels out of place in this regard and I want to exclude spanking anims from outcomes within abduction visitations from captors. I've added them to my own personal copy of the XML, but others may want the same thing.

Possible?

No problem. Done - v1.05 now available for download to the masses.

19 minutes ago, Gray User said:

No problem. Done - v1.05 now available for download to the masses.

In the immortal words of Ashley J Williams, "Groovy".

Thanks! :)

@Gray User  First of all 'clap.. clap. clap clapclapClapCLapCLApCLAP' secondly I found an odd glitch that most don't know of.  Previous version. 

default_action_step             = 0.01   'cough' I wanted to see how smooth is smooth.  during missionary staged(way down the list or up if you go the opposite way)
it's like .. how do I say it ... 

@Nebuchadnezzer2 

"To avoid doubled-gagged noises, delete the DD_Effect_GagMoan.pex from DD once installed, and you should be good.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No do not do this!!
FUCK IT"S A PEX wait I got this, no need to open a .pex nor delete a .pex, nor alter a .pex

Please note the following before beginning - Keep all folders open and a note pad open to keep track of progress and number of files, duration of files, and the location of files as this is complicated.  I haven't had the chance to listen to the new 50 shades ball gag FX   Just did and what do you know those are already in there in a separate folder and that is why you are getting doubles... soooooooo this what you "should" do to not get double audio clips playing

Step one: create a new folder (ball gag FX swap) in your custom LL folder (make one if you haven't), make two new folders in there ; data>sound>FX>Gagsounds and data>sound>FX>Gray>Gagged

Step two: find them (file paths are in the name > is not allowed in folder names so use what you like to use), now open them,

Step three: replacement - now copy the gagsounds folder contents, paste in the proper folder in your LL custom files folder, delete those files from gagsounds, now find a sex sound file or blank sound file if you have one that is of similar duration (they are all mostly short so do your best) copy and paste into the gagsounds folder that the ball gag  sex sound file/s is from.  Go back to the custom LL folder with the original/s (remember keep all folders open 'points finger') click on one of them, rename, copy name, now back to gagsounds, click on replacement, rename, paste, and repeat for all ball gag sounds.

Now all gray user ball gag animations will have their proper singular FX playing AND when a ball gag FX sound file is triggered from wearing a DD ball gag you are going to get the FX audio clips that you hand picked as a replacement.

16 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

No do not do this!! FUCK IT"S A PEX wait I got this, no need to open a .pex nor delete a .pex, nor alter a .pex

I mean, open the .psc for it, since DD ships with them [props to Kimy/the rest for that].
Literally all it does is give the gags the moaning, and allow other mods to add the same to any of theirs.

I wouldn't advocate or suggest doing so otherwise.

Only downside from doing it is it then doesn't trigger elsewhere either, which is really up to the user if they care enough about that.

The other option is replace DD's FX files that it links to with short blank audio clips of the same name, which accomplishes basically the same thing, but with more script overhead.

Spoiler
26 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

@Gray User  First of all 'clap.. clap. clap clapclapClapCLapCLApCLAP' secondly I found an odd glitch that most don't know of.  Previous version. 

default_action_step             = 0.01   'cough' I wanted to see how smooth is smooth.  during missionary staged(way down the list or up if you go the opposite way)
it's like .. how do I say it ... 

@Nebuchadnezzer2 

"To avoid doubled-gagged noises, delete the DD_Effect_GagMoan.pex from DD once installed, and you should be good.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No do not do this!!
FUCK IT"S A PEX wait I got this, no need to open a .pex nor delete a .pex, nor alter a .pex

Please note the following before beginning - Keep all folders open and a note pad open to keep track of progress and number of files, duration of files, and the location of files as this is complicated.  I haven't had the chance to listen to the new 50 shades ball gag FX   Just did and what do you know those are already in there in a separate folder and that is why you are getting doubles... soooooooo this what you "should" do to not get double audio clips playing

Step one: create a new folder (ball gag FX swap) in your custom LL folder (make one if you haven't), make two new folders in there ; data>sound>FX>Gagsounds and data>sound>FX>Gray>Gagged

Step two: find them (file paths are in the name > is not allowed in folder names so use what you like to use), now open them,

Step three: replacement - now copy the gagsounds folder contents, paste in the proper folder in your LL custom files folder, delete those files from gagsounds, now find a sex sound file or blank sound file if you have one that is of similar duration (they are all mostly short so do your best) copy and paste into the gagsounds folder that the ball gag  sex sound file/s is from.  Go back to the custom LL folder with the original/s (remember keep all folders open 'points finger') click on one of them, rename, copy name, now back to gagsounds, click on replacement, rename, paste, and repeat for all ball gag sounds.

Now all gray user ball gag animations will have their proper singular FX playing AND when a ball gag FX sound file is triggered from wearing a DD ball gag you are going to get the FX audio clips that you hand picked as a replacement.

Woops my bad that animation is from BP70 not 50 shades lol.  I should have known based on the mouth alone 'face palm'

Tried to edit the previous post, but it wouldn't save

Spoiler
19 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

I mean, open the .psc for it, since DD ships with them [props to Kimy/the rest for that].
Literally all it does is give the gags the moaning, and allow other mods to add the same to any of theirs.

I wouldn't advocate or suggest doing so otherwise.

Only downside from doing it is it then doesn't trigger elsewhere either, which is really up to the user if they care enough about that.

The other option is replace DD's FX files that it links to with short blank audio clips of the same name, which accomplishes basically the same thing, but with more script overhead.

Well then there is two ways to do fix the problem. I personally want sound files to play when sound files should play..... like .. nothing like hearing that once in a while

FMA.wav

On 7/8/2019 at 7:38 PM, GoldenRain said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well then there is two ways to do fix the problem. I personally want sound files to play when sound files should play..... like .. nothing like hearing that once in a while

Your browser does not support the HTML5 audio tag.

FMA.wav 122.21 kB · 167 downloads

Where do you stick this (folder?)other than the ass??

10 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

VIS and VIS-G are similar enough that it'll probably still be an issue.

Hell, it could relate to an underlying issue with DEF_UI, that's otherwise rarely an issue.

I have no issues with def ui and valdicil. Vis-g causes ctd with aaf.