Lovers Creatures 2.5 cutting-edge releases (2.5.11)

52 minutes ago, TDA said:

In principle, do not be offended that now this little attention, a new generation has already grown, and they have not even heard about this game.  The mod needs to be done first of all for yourself, so that it will be interesting to you.

^This. Let's be honest here, Oblivion is pretty damn old, and even I think it's pretty unplayable by now, or at least a very noticeable downgrade from more recent games; the only reason I would even consider going back is the mods, because IMO some of them manage to rival even Skyrim (mainly pregnancy stuff, plus a handful more). While it's great to see the modding community is still alive, it simply won't be nearly as active as it was in the game's heyday. You should be working on it because you want to do so first and foremost, and not for other people only.

19 hours ago, TDA said:

57373840_p0.jpg

Oblivionmim.jpg

-----------------

mushrooms have all seen.

That's really hopefully amazing it can be added to this great mod with a little addition to fulfill the needs of the community to make everything super great with nothing being difficult at all,  We would all really love that TDA thank you for your great work I want to give you a virtual handshake and hope you have a great day.

16 hours ago, movomo said:
On 7/5/2019 at 11:05 PM, LongDukDong said:

Well... Working fairly FINE compared to the PM I sent to ya.

What are you talking about? What was wrong and what did you do?

Well, I guess you didn't see the PM message that the one linked in the 'ongoing PM' crashed when I used it, specifically the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp.  *SHRUGS*  It was a different version since there was no creature summon in that PM version afterall.  This one?  Just fine.

17 hours ago, movomo said:
23 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Actually, it appears to be built in as I didn't touch the INI file... except insofar as reading it.   I just installed this version and ran 'Summon Creature' and selected the Xivilai.  As the INI file has it set that genders are generated 50/50, I had a 50% chance of generating a female Xivilai. 

When I saw the Xivilai flash for a millisecond, I brought up the console and saw the following:

xLoversCreatureProc.walk_queue = [Lovers Creature Xivilai<FF000896>]

xLoversCreatureGetIsFemale:: Lovers Creature Xivilai<FF000896> roll=36

kwargs = <"hair.nif":: -1, "hair_Lcbf.nif":: 1, "xivilaiarmor.nif":: 0}

I interpret that the roll=36 was randomizing if the creature was female, anything below 50 being female.

So the next was doing the swap, but it only looks like the default hair was nuked (-1), the female hairdo was added (1) and the male endowed body kept (0)

Yes that's how to read the output. And it's working fine.

The xivilai must be a generic one to work. For xivilai_Lcbf.nif to be enabled, it must have a model with the base name of "xivilai", not "xivilaiarmor".

The summon spells could use some work. They still summon the old ones. Not even updated dicks. 

Yep... realized that about an hour after I signed out.  :P However, you might want to doublecheck your ESP and ESM files as they're set to use xivilaiarmor.nif rather than xivilai.nif.  Until updated, no gender change will appear. ;)

LIKEWISE... that LCWOMB file I made, using Creatures as a dependency has xivilaiarmor locked too.  To those using LCWOMB, change the mesh to xivilai and ... 'boom', no problems.

23 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Oh... and who d'ya think will prolly modify 'Lovers Genderbender' ;)  Well, once this gets worked out.

No sweat, sexchange spell is already done in 2.5.5, unless you were going to do something else there as well.

I figured that the moment I saw the xivilai hair change.   Hell, looks to be fuckin' easier than making NPCs change!

On 7/5/2019 at 11:05 PM, LongDukDong said:

Oh, and you were wondering about ensuring female creatures from LoversCreatures had wombs via Tamago???   Here's a tiny little patch.  It took all of 3 minutes.  Sorry, no cleaning of the Japanese text to English as yet.

If you would, consider updating TamagoClub itself instead. There have been several different variants derived from TC 1.15c made by different people. You could grab the best one and make changes there. (Ask Fejeena for the link) I don't even think I have the right esp right now.

TamagoClub needs some consolidation, and some translation fixes as well. 

Hehehe... I see you see my persistence in translations.  My 'headers' are not as ... detailed as yours (wow....), but they'll certainly be more helpful than reading the gibberish we're seeing..  It's a case of copying the gibberish text, converting it from ANSI WESTERN to JAPANESE SHIFT, and then Google Translate.

Oh... when a system ends up in the DOWNLOADS section, it seems to garner hella more hits. ?

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

You should be working on it because you want to do so first and foremost, and not for other people only.

Thanks for stopping by. By principle I have to agree.... but that can't mean I have to quit as soon as I can't enjoy it thorughly. My interest in any single mod doesn't last too long. It's always not long enough. I've always had a periodic burnout phase after some intensive working. The sole things that let me overcome it were others' support and appreciation. Otherwise I might not have gotten a single thing done to a release level. My private mods take literally years for a single change as I don't lift a finger for them unless I need something badly.

But in any case I think I'll stop now as I've made myself quite an attention whore by now. Modding is harder than ever now that I've grown older and got more things to attend to, then I suppose this applies to anyone else lingering here as well. I needed a sign if this thing's still worthy of some extra work or should be kept in the closet in peace.

1)  It needs a skeleton structure that matches one from Lovers Creatures current 2.5 package.  Let's say.. um... a Xivilai.

2) Both Male and Female meshes must work with this same single skeleton

3) Both better be hot or well defined ;)  Doublecheck penis entry position where applicable.

4) Naming the meshes.  Movomo has a specific naming convension for these.

5) The male mesh would generally have a name matching the creature.  The female mesh would be the same, except with the "_Lcbf" extension.*

* I'm assuming it means 'Lovers Creature Body Female'

THIS... I kinda gathered doing some tinkering.

35 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

1)  It needs a skeleton structure that matches one from Lovers Creatures current 2.5 package.  Let's say.. um... a Xivilai.

2) Both Male and Female meshes must work with this same single skeleton

3) Both better be hot or well defined ;)  Doublecheck penis entry position where applicable.

4) Naming the meshes.  Movomo has a specific naming convension for these.

5) The male mesh would generally have a name matching the creature.  The female mesh would be the same, except with the "_Lcbf" extension.*

* I'm assuming it means 'Lovers Creature Body Female'

THIS... I kinda gathered doing some tinkering.

Thing is I was able to do it myself earlier only problem now is getting the creature animations to work , the player animations work , it's just the creature.  Everything works in game and the ini just the animations won't play on the creature but. it seems to have the right skeleton....  Took me about 2-5 mins to get the these.

On 7/3/2019 at 2:49 AM, movomo said:

**2.5.6**

* Included the correct ``xLoversCreature.ini`` file that was supposed to be
  shipped with the version 2.5.5 package.
* Added sheep/ram gender override to the per-skeleton/model override list.
* Fixed Goblin Shaman's body turning invisible when having sex in the giving
  position.
* Fixed bug in GetIsFemale function where __local__ override was not applying
  correctly.
* SetFemale function now synchronizes the womb to the new gender.
  However, this feature will not actually function until the new version of
  TamagoClub comes out.
* (Documentation) Creators/credits page

Updated to 2.5.6

Known problems:

• Interacting with creatures via Lovers Slave Trade inventory spell may reset the creature's appearance. They'll sort themselves out after some time. Currently the only feasible fix is to modify LST esp file.
  • When there are too many creatures are in a single cell and you move between cells frequently (such as teleporting about), some creatures' looks may show out of sync with their gender. Again, this will be sorted out after a while, but if you find this too annoying, try setting the iCachePurgeThreshold value in the ini to a lower value (2 or 1).
On 7/9/2019 at 8:37 AM, movomo said:

Updated to 2.5.6

Known problems:

• Interacting with creatures via Lovers Slave Trade inventory spell may reset the creature's appearance. They'll sort themselves out after some time. Currently the only feasible fix is to modify LST esp file.
  • When there are too many creatures are in a single cell and you move between cells frequently (such as teleporting about), some creatures' looks may show out of sync with their gender. Again, this will be sorted out after a while, but if you find this too annoying, try setting the iCachePurgeThreshold value in the ini to a lower value (2 or 1).

Nice , winmerge comes in handy.

On 7/3/2019 at 2:49 AM, movomo said:

.. rubric:: 2.5.7

* Summoned creatures (summoned by the *Lovers Creatures Summon* spell) now have
  generic models instead of \*armor.nif model.
* Fixed bug in CompileINIStage69 where creature ``sPos`` string was not
  being concatenated properly when the same creature's entry already exists.

* New functions:

- :ref:`xLoversCreatureGetCompatibleCreatureDirs`
  - :ref:`xLoversCreatureGetSPosMap`

These two may be used to obtain the list of all possible ``sPos`` for a
  creature.

* (Documentation) Added xLoversCreatureQuestScript source code for reference.
* (Documentation) Added the Changelog section.
* (Documentation) Updated the copyright notice.

Updated to 2.5.7

Known problems:

• Creatures with effect shader (such as Dread Zombie) does not replay the shader after the update3D call.

Also, there's a patch (replacement) for LST that prevents the creatures' appearance from resetting after opening their inventory.

On 7/12/2019 at 9:03 AM, movomo said:

Also, there's a patch (replacement) for LST that prevents the creatures' appearance from resetting after opening their inventory.

I might decide to work on a v2 of LST to remedy a couple things there. ;) NOT just with LoversCreatures 25

I'll download this later, but I just wanna let you know I was in for a LAUGH-OUT-LOUD shock when playing BravilUnderground.  Sir Penwood was an Ogress. Bowyaaa!  :P

On 7/4/2019 at 10:13 PM, movomo said:

I guess that's simple enough to add in the next version.

People, I see some dozen of you have downloaded the new mod.

Is it working or not?

Someone reported a freeze that I've never experienced or even expected. How's it doing for you?

Is it doing anything at all?

Please don't be shy and come talk lest I might have to quit. I'm getting demotivated every passing day because this shit is extremely taxing. I can't write tens of thousands of lines just for a couple users.

Thank you for all your work. I am experiencing game freezes after 2 seconds of walking around when I enable v2.5+; when I switch back to the older version, which I think is 1-2a, it works fine. I did a manual installation and I can revert back to the older ones (that work for me) with no issues. I notice that the spells are added when I start the game, but as soon as I see the notification the game freezes. 

7 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Sir Penwood was an Ogress. Bowyaaa!  :P

Yes he always was a Ogre. I hope that's not what you want to change ! ! !

It also lives a goblin in the town, with his goblin servants or clan. Also one of your custzomers to buy a slave. ( They have problems with too "fragile" slaves ( two already lying dead in the house) and they need a new slave. )

-----------------------------------
I hope with LC2.5 it will be possible to use a female mushroom as trainer. With LC2 the LST trainer script force the trainer to use the off animations. I know in the LC2 scripts is a entry that checks female mushroom and hitode and reverses positions... but it seems not to work.
13 hours ago, sunhawken said:

Working Great.

That's comforting when someone else is saying it's not working.

6 hours ago, RustyEdges said:

Thank you for all your work. I am experiencing game freezes after 2 seconds of walking around when I enable v2.5+; when I switch back to the older version, which I think is 1-2a, it works fine. I did a manual installation and I can revert back to the older ones (that work for me) with no issues. I notice that the spells are added when I start the game, but as soon as I see the notification the game freezes. 

You install an alpha stage mod by hand? Well... ok, not my problem. Manual installation should work too.

Exactly what version is it, and what version was it... I don't think I know of any 1/2a version.

Try switching to the latest plugins if they aren't already.

If that doesn't work, try saving the game in another slot before it freezes up. Then load that one.

If that doesn't work, see if you can afford to do a fresh installation. According to other people, this one is guaranteed to work.

4 hours ago, fejeena said:
12 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Sir Penwood was an Ogress. Bowyaaa!  :P

Yes he always was a Ogre. I hope that's not what you want to change ! ! !

lol... he's saying that Sir Penwood was a lady Ogre by the whim of the Dice God.

These are the likes of the priceless moments we all love aren't they...

Fixing is easy enough either through ini or through BU plugin itself, though personally I wouldn't mind if his lordship turns out to be actually her ladyship. I'll probably laugh my head off just the same.

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

I hope with LC2.5 it will be possible to use a female mushroom as trainer. With LC2 the LST trainer script force the trainer to use the off animations. I know in the LC2 scripts is a entry that checks female mushroom and hitode and reverses positions... but it seems not to work.

I haven't done anything particular about it, so probably it's still not working. If they were forcing them to use an off animation, what were they doing and what are you doing to change it? I need to know where do I have to look at.

5 hours ago, movomo said:

That's comforting when someone else is saying it's not working.

You install an alpha stage mod by hand? Well... ok, not my problem. Manual installation should work too.

Exactly what version is it, and what version was it... I don't think I know of any 1/2a version.

Try switching to the latest plugins if they aren't already.

If that doesn't work, try saving the game in another slot before it freezes up. Then load that one.

If that doesn't work, see if you can afford to do a fresh installation. According to other people, this one is guaranteed to work.

Ahh, how strange. I did a fresh install and now it's all good. Thank you!

Shit I can not find the script.

But I remember it was not part of LoversCreatures.

When you start sex.... at the end of all the checks  a Lovers with PK script is called. ( xLoversMainSafeStart )

So it must be in a Lovers with PK or LoversIdleAnimsPriority .

In the script the model was checked  and if it was a female mushroom or hitode the position ( off - def ) was switched. ( If we now have many female creatures and can write female sex start scripts the script should check male and female and set female always to def and male always to off  )

Mushrooms and hitode are always male or female. There is no futa, so there can be no futa option.

You can fuck females but females can not fuck player/NPCs.  And male can fuck player/NPCs  but you can not fuck a male.  With wrong animations it just looks like shit.

So what I want is a mushroom and hitode check in the last script before sex starts. So if you use LoversRapers, Joburg or any other Lovers Mod male always get off position and female always def position.  Yes even if a female mushroom rape the player the mushroom must use the def position/animations.

And if the player use a rape creature spell on a male mushroom the player will NOT be in the off position during the rape, no, the player is def and the male mushroom off.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Mushrooms and hitode are always male or female. There is no futa, so there can be no futa option.

You can fuck females but females can not fuck player/NPCs.  And male can fuck player/NPCs  but you can not fuck a male.  With wrong animations it just looks like shit.

So what I want is a mushroom and hitode check in the last script before sex starts. So if you use LoversRapers, Joburg or any other Lovers Mod male always get off position and female always def position.  Yes even if a female mushroom rape the player the mushroom must use the def position/animations.

And if the player use a rape creature spell on a male mushroom the player will NOT be in the off position during the rape, no, the player is def and the male mushroom off.

I see. It can be done, actually it could be done in LC 2.0.

But the way how off/def is set must change. It must be done from LST. This cannot normally be done from LC.

There are a grand total of 2 animations for the mushroom.

"zzzloversmushroom:302=100,4950=100d"

302 for off only, 4950 for def only.

What LST must do is this: Make a special case for the mushroom trainer. Forget about actually who's the attacker. Always set male mushroom as off and female mushroom as def. And set human to the opposite.

@LongDukDong too might want to make a note about this, if he's going to expand the mod in the future, eh?

EDIT - The "correct" way to solve this problem is actually to make mushrooms opposite animation-friendly. Just like all the other creatures.

No no no . Not LST !!!

It must be in  Lovers with PK or LoversIdleAnimsPriority  ! 

It must work with all Lovers Mods. With Rapers, Joburg , LST or any other Mod. 

Every sex start script (or dialog result script) ends with call xLoversMainSafeStart.  So in that script ( if that is the last script before sex starts )  must be the mushroom / hitode check.

In absolutely all situations a mushroom with male body should use the off animations, and a female mushroom the def animations, regardless of the mod.