14 hours ago, asdffdsacoco said:

Can this mod use with tale of nine tails? I think the portrait cannot be seen when using LF and tale of nine tails together.

The base mod does not edit kitsune portraits. I believe ToNT's portraits override Luxuria Fantasia portraits.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi first of all thanks for the mod.

Sorry for the ignorance, but what do you mean by console? The game console?

For what I understood when reading the tutorial, that option is to add our own custom portraits, besides the ones on the mod. But is there any way to make the button (of random assign) to acknowledge all current portraits in the mod, disregarding race? It would give a lot of variety already. If there is I didn't find it on the menu.

Sorry again if the question above seems a bit stupid, but I don't know what console is meant to be.

On 4/17/2020 at 1:22 PM, 1tomadeira said:

Sorry for the ignorance, but what do you mean by console? The game console?

If you hit the ` key (in the top left corner of your keyboard), it opens up a little window with a typing prompt.  That's what people mean by 'console' in games like this.  You can put in a lot of cheat codes or developer commands that let you do things like get any amount of money, kill a character, see hidden flags, add or remove traits, and so on.

42 minutes ago, Abraxis00 said:

If you hit the ` key (in the top left corner of your keyboard), it opens up a little window with a typing prompt.  That's what people mean by 'console' in games like this.  You can put in a lot of cheat codes or developer commands that let you do things like get any amount of money, kill a character, see hidden flags, add or remove traits, and so on.

Thank you for the fast response.

Ye I understood what it meant after searching a little bit more. My only issue is that to be able to use it properly it forces you to go to console to set on each character.

I know I'm asking too much, but an option to have all race portraits mixed would be nice. I say this because, if you end up having a decent amount of women on court (even children) you may end up having the same portrait for 2 girls on the same court easily.

Don't get me wrong, I love the art and mod, but it takes quite a while to see asian and african portraits for example. If that isn't applied isn't in future I'm still using it, as I said I like them and are fun. I would just like to decrease the percentage of having 2 daughters looking the same without the need to change it. Be it on the button or an option at game start (have no idea which one of them would be easier to do, sorry not used to this console) would be fine.

Please don't take my opinion as thankless dude, just wanted to give my sincere opinion in terms of gameplay. I understand it's impossible to please everyone, as well it takes time and effort. But since I liked the addition just wanted to give my 2 cents :) 

• 4 months later...

Sorry for my ignorance, I tried to find on the files where I should change but I'm not sure. If I want to decide which portraits I want on my culture (playing with Tentacle Dreams wouldn't make much difference to me, just want the ones I prefer imo), would be enough to change the list on cheri_portrait_events.txt? And if yes, where can I see the portrait list to see which ones correspond to the list? Would be possible to know, since I can't open the gfx files to know the order?

I know I can try by console trying to change all the daughters, but if I could avoid doing it one by one would be nice. Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...