My Flame-Atronachs Are Walking

Forrim

My FlameAtronach are walking, I also noticed that the FlameAtronach is using the same idles as my Player Character.

What i want to know is... Which files are responsible for providing the animation for the FlameAtronach. I will delete those files and have skyrim use its original files from its .BSA

If anyone have a better solution than mine, please share with me.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

20190610081716000.jpg.b985a662ffef9b696163157139a7dfaf.jpg20190610081706000.jpg.d898a5b0371d2e099827578e62fecaef.jpg

1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

The issue isn't the animations, its that you used an atronach replacer that turned it into a human-form actor.  Probably whatever gave her the perky tits.

I honestly dont know which mod is doing that,

because i didnt download any mod with intent of adding perky tits. 

I booted up my skyrim,...and poof!, they walking.!

The only mod i can possibly think of that may caused this is "Enemy Equipment LE". I believe that mod treated/Changed the FlameAtronach as a human NPC in order to equip non vanilla armor to the model.

Do you know how i can revert these changes...?

Enemy Equipment; The last version i had was 0.9.0

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96262?tab=files

13 minutes ago, Forrim said:

I honestly dont know which mod is doing that,

because i didnt download any mod with intent of adding perky tits. 

I booted up my skyrim,...and poof!, they walking.!

The only mod i can possibly think of that may caused this is "Enemy Equipment LE". I believe that mod treated/Changed the FlameAtronach as a human NPC in order to equip non vanilla armor to the model.

Do you know how i can revert these changes...?

Enemy Equipment; The last version i had was 0.9.0

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96262?tab=files

It probably isn't that mod.  Since you aren't providing any information on what you have installed, and you clearly have no clue what you are installing, I guess we have to end it there.

1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

It probably isn't that mod.  Since you aren't providing any information on what you have installed, and you clearly have no clue what you are installing, I guess we have to end it there.

I do know what am doing...Am just unable to recall installing a mod the altered the FlameAtronach, so i assumed it was caused by "Enemy Equipment" because the first time i noticed the issue was exactly after installing Enemy Equipment..... but its Ok.... i figured it out.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Look at the mods you have installed and see which one (or more) alter or affect atronachs. Uninstall that or those mods.

I did something similar

am using Vortex Mod Manager....

Vortex was able to show me which mods altered files in all directory pertaining to FlameAtronach, and am working on fixing it atm....

thanks for help anyways...! 

10 hours ago, RohZima said:

Ooh fancy, I might give it a try in future 

well, its not a feature 

What i did was... Moved the "AtronachFlame" Folder outside of the Skyrim directory to another (eg. Desktop), Then i opened Vortex and Re-deployed the mods, then Vortex gave me a list of mods that are missing files from the "AtronachFlame" folder.

On 6/10/2019 at 1:06 PM, Grey Cloud said:

If you have figured it out then delete this thread - it is totally pointless.

turned out i didn't figure it out, Been working on it myself for a couple days now...but i haven't figure it out

I would still appreciate the help if any available,

Here is a copy of my Load-Order from LOOT. If there is anything else needed from me, I will provide

LoadOrder.txt

Find an atronach.

Open the console and click on the atronach.

On the right side of the screen you should see some info about the atronach including something like 'last base change' and the name of a mod.

Open up TESVEdit and find an atronach and see which mods are handling them.

General points:

That load order is a mess. If you use LOOT then let LOOT sort the plug-ins.

This tells me you are using an old version of MNC. Go to the MNC and see the instructions there.

44 2c     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 45 2d     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 46 2e     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - High.esp
 64 40     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
           dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
           dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp

You were supposed to choose one of these. You don't really need the mod as XPMSE skeleton does rag-dolling.

50 32     Bijin AIO.esp
 51 33     Bijin NPCs.esp
 52 34     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 53 35     Bijin Wives.esp

Similar with these. The AiO is the only one you need.

You have several SL animation packs installed but not the SL Animation Loader as far as I can see.

You really should try reading the info on mod description pages.

I don't know what half your mods are but there is nothing that leaps out at me as affecting atronachs.

Thanks much for the help...Will do as you say

but this is the load order LOOT gave me, i heard it is not a dependable software, but its the best i could find.

And Vortex Mod Manager also uses LOOT to order the plugins.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

That load order is a mess. If you use LOOT then let LOOT sort the plug-ins.

This tells me you are using an old version of MNC. Go to the MNC and see the instructions there.

44 2c     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 45 2d     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 46 2e     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - High.esp
 64 40     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
           dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
           dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp

You were supposed to choose one of these. You don't really need the mod as XPMSE skeleton does rag-dolling.

Pertaining to MNC, i have the update... Just haven't installed yet, dont know what am waiting for.  Also a lot of the esp that may conflict (Realistic Ragdoll) Esp's are disabled except for the one am using.

And i do have SLAnimLoader, its there, thanks ?

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

50 32     Bijin AIO.esp
 51 33     Bijin NPCs.esp
 52 34     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 53 35     Bijin Wives.esp

Similar with these. The AiO is the only one you need.

And thanks for the heads-up for Bijin AIO, I haven't noticed that i have all esp's

46 minutes ago, Forrim said:

but this is the load order LOOT gave me, i heard it is not a dependable software, but its the best i could find.

And Vortex Mod Manager also uses LOOT to order the plugins.

There is nothing wrong with LOOT. I think your problem is that you do not have it installed correctly. It is supposed to be installed to run from your mod manager. You should not have LOOT and the LOOT that Vortex uses.

My advice:

Make sure you have LOOT properly set up to run via Vortex

Think about installing Alternate Start Live Another Life. It will make starting new games when trouble-shooting a lot less frustrating. And it is a good mod.

Sort out the Bijin mod

Uninstall Realistic RD

Uninstall MNC as per the instructions

Install version 11 of MNC (there is currently a problem with V12 and Crash Fixes) If you are not using Crash Fixes 12 you should be.

Make any other changes you feel necessary

Run LOOT

Run FNIS

Report back

74 4a     Immersive Monster Girls.esp

Would this have anything to do with the atronachs?

18 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

74 4a     Immersive Monster Girls.esp

Would this have anything to do with the atronachs?

No this adds new NPCs to the world, no conflicts

22 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

There is nothing wrong with LOOT. I think your problem is that you do not have it installed correctly. It is supposed to be installed to run from your mod manager. You should not have LOOT and the LOOT that Vortex uses.

Is this what you mean to have LOOT run through Vortex, If so already done

Spoiler

Capture.JPG.a10ab4a43676fd7b693f1e8feee83bd6.JPG

I will do as you say and report back when i can

14 minutes ago, Forrim said:

No this adds new NPCs to the world, no conflicts

It is not a 'conflict' it is a mod which is changing atronachs because that is what it is designed to do.

Is it this mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2871-immsersive-monster-girls-coc/

"Flame Atronach (replacer) - Now these "hot" ladies use human animations".

I don't use Vortex but that looks correct if you put it there, i.e. you pointed it to the LOOT exe. Your load order looks far too alphabetical.

11 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Your load order looks far too alphabetical.

? well that's on LOOT, but its more a coincident than it is an error with my load order,

My game runs smooth!!

I spend hours testing mods before i accept them into my play through

11 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

"Flame Atronach (replacer) - Now these "hot" ladies use human animations"

Waaw, yeah i see it, swore I read through that mod page thoroughly like i do with all my mods... Such a shame

my out most apologies to you for this inconvenience with such a simple solution, but thanks for the help..., such a great issue it was for me...

I figured this mod had nothing to do with vanilla Monsters, because it has its own unique Data folder directory.

and long..., long after i installed that mod, i encountered one of the monsters it added, and then long after again... seems that i've forgotten what exactly this mod did after a while.

again, sorry for the inconvenience, But much thanks for the help!

Archived