Jump to content
Locuturus

[Starbound] Sexbound Defeat

Recommended Posts

[Starbound] Sexbound Defeat


There have been major bugs fixed in v1.3.0, but you must update to the latest version of Sexbound API again.

 

WARNING: Do not download and install this mod if you don't want to participate in having forced sex.

 

Sexbound Defeat v1.0.0-BETA is an add-on mod for the Sexbound API that enables NPCs and players to have sex with other defeated NPCs and players.
 

Required Mods

Please make sure you download and install the latest version of the Sexbound API.

 

sexbound-small.png

 

⁉️ Choose to download only one file: Pak or Unpak. The Pak version has better compression and loads faster, whereas the Unpak version is already unpacked for users who want to customize their experience.

 

Installation

Note: Sexbound Defeat v1 requires Sexbound API v2.10.x and up.

 

Installing the PAK version

1. Delete / Backup any previously installed version of Sexbound Defeat.
2. Extract the contents of the .zip file.
3. Move the .pak file directly into your Starbound mods directory.
4. Finished.

 

Installing the UNPAK version

1. Delete / Backup any previously installed version of the Sexbound Defeat.

2. Extract the contents of the .zip file.

3. Move the single extracted folder into your mods directory.

4. Finished.

 

About

Sexbound Defeat enables players and NPCs to fight one another with damaging weapons and effects. Upon delivering a killing blow, a defeated NPC or player will transform into a SexNode when it is possible. Otherwise, an NPC or player will die because there are still some edge cases that Sexbound API is having trouble to overcome. Players can customize their experience with this mod by editing the included sexbound-defeat.config file.

 

NPCs

  • A player who is defeated by an NPC will be fully healed.
  • NPCs who defeat an NPC or player will automatically move to the their defeated opponent to begin having sex.
  • NPCs can have sex with a defeated opponent for up to 30 seconds with a defeated opponent.
  • NPCs automatically beam out after they re-spawn from being a SexNode.
  • Choose to begin having sex in a random position.

 

Players

  • Players who defeat an NPC or another player can choose between having sex with an opponent or not.
  • Players can have sex with a defeated opponent for up to 60 seconds by default.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm clearly being a clueless. I tp'd to some planets without armor and allowed a few different forms of beasts to screw me up a bit, but didn't seem to trigger animations after they got me to the stun state? Am I missing things regarding things?

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Kelinas said:

I'm clearly being a clueless. I tp'd to some planets without armor and allowed a few different forms of beasts to screw me up a bit, but didn't seem to trigger animations after they got me to the stun state? Am I missing things regarding things?

Sorry, but many monsters aren't compatible. Every monster will need to have it's own set of artwork which is a massive undertaking.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Locuturus said:

Sorry, but many monsters aren't compatible. Every monster will need to have it's own set of artwork which is a massive undertaking.

It's understanding !
But ... maybe it'll be better to say/show which monsters/NPCs are able to screw you, no ?
It'll be legit, in my opinion !

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Galactakiller said:

It's understanding !
But ... maybe it'll be better to say/show which monsters/NPCs are able to screw you, no ?
It'll be legit, in my opinion !

I have to add the code to enable monsters to have the same behavior, but it'll be any monster that you can download a support mod such as Globaura.

Share this post


Link to post

Heyo,

When I defeat an npc, they turn invisible. I can still mount the node, but I also turn invisible. I'm not sure what's happening qwq
Nvm, found out it was a wider issue pertaining to an out of date Futanari mod.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Locuturus said:

I have to add the code to enable monsters to have the same behavior, but it'll be any monster that you can download a support mod such as Globaura.

So it'll be exactly like the Race Support Mods ? Interesting to know !
Thanks for the answer !

Share this post


Link to post

whenever i get stunned and the npc approaches me the moment the anim begins starbound crashes, seems to do the same when i try to aphro bow them but idk whats causing it

Share this post


Link to post

Could you make it so there is still a way to kill an NPC normally? I'm playing through with Frackin Universe and some enemies that need to die to proceed through a quest are incapable of dying normally. When I deal a killing blow they convert into a sex node (as expected), however once the 60 seconds run out they simply turn back to normal with minimal health (I assume it's 1 HP), with a further attack simply converting them back into a sex node.

Share this post


Link to post

It appears that, when being SxB stunned and being forced to sex by an NPC, you can remove the ground below you. This will make you invisible and the hostile NPC gets free trying to shoot you while you heal up being invincible and invisible.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Rumir said:

It appears that, when being SxB stunned and being forced to sex by an NPC, you can remove the ground below you. This will make you invisible and the hostile NPC gets free trying to shoot you while you heal up being invincible and invisible.

Defeat doesn't prevent several actions from taking place, you can even Press E on yourself... and, well, fuck yourself.

I don't know if there's a way to completely prevent the player from having control, without... some magic. I can think of a couple ways, but sadly, its a lot of work.

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you for this mod! It's great!

Though, it makes the base game a little difficult when you can no longer kill enemies. This group of bandits endlessly get back up and continue shooting me ^-^"

 

Edit: Oh, never mind. I tried another group and apparently... sexed them to death?

Too hot to handle (-~-_)

Share this post


Link to post

Is there a way to change if you're on top/bottom? It's a bit odd (though enjoyable) being beaten only to have dudes sit on my dick.

Share this post


Link to post

Um, I start using this mod and it cause all my weapons deal no damage, only the poison effect still sticks. Any help?

Share this post


Link to post

For some reason whenever an enemy kills me, I never get put into the stun stage, instead I have 0 Health and 0 Energy and cant be hit for 30 secs.

 

Share this post


Link to post

1.3.1 seems to have broken combat, my energy bar never replenishes, I can't hit enemies and enemies can't hit me, then they randomly stop detecting the player and act as if the player doesn't exist

Share this post


Link to post

This mod is causing some problems with the latest version of Starbound.

The mod prevents you to apprehend Captain Ignoble (as part of the bounty hunting quests) and prioritizes raping him(/her) instead.
I happen to have impregnated Ignoble and is now unkillable because of this.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, hahafuckno said:

For some reason whenever an enemy kills me, I never get put into the stun stage, instead I have 0 Health and 0 Energy and cant be hit for 30 secs.

 

Lucky, i don't even get a defeat effect, always just die.

 

58 minutes ago, som_dogg said:

1.3.1 seems to have broken combat, my energy bar never replenishes, I can't hit enemies and enemies can't hit me, then they randomly stop detecting the player and act as if the player doesn't exist

That is a status-effect problem, i believe, please provide logs if possible.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for working on this, only tried it after 1.4 and never seemed to work. Just went invuln for 30 sec.

 

Good luck getting it updated, hope you find time to get it working the way you would like o/

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Magmahunter said:

This mod is causing some problems with the latest version of Starbound.

The mod prevents you to apprehend Captain Ignoble (as part of the bounty hunting quests) and prioritizes raping him(/her) instead.
I happen to have impregnated Ignoble and is now unkillable because of this.

Never sex bounty npcs, you have to wait for them to get out of the "defeat" phase which then allows you to capture them like normal.
 

 

10 hours ago, som_dogg said:

1.3.1 seems to have broken combat, my energy bar never replenishes, I can't hit enemies and enemies can't hit me, then they randomly stop detecting the player and act as if the player doesn't exist

Unlike the other sexbound mods defeat doesn't seem to play well with some other mods, I would always crash when killing a bandit npc (and some other npc types) with the "suppers combat overhaul" enabled.

So far in a vanilla game with only sexbound mods everything has worked like it's supposed to for me, except only monsters "defeat" me when I accidentally fall in a hole so most of the time my character just stands around. Anybody playing with any kind of combat overhaul or difficulty mod that hasn't had any issues yet? I forgot how easy vanilla starbound was.😴

Share this post


Link to post

Right im an idiot, apparently dungeon NPCs are completely different from normal ones so the mod actually doesnt work in Dungeons...

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...