]Oblivion 2019-06-01 22-46-42-258.jpg

https://yadi.sk/d/H5O2u1NLTgeDng

okay, here is an early vanilla version of the mod, where you can spank certain actors.

The actors are in the imperial prison near the wall. There is a female guard who sometimes slaps them.
(The name of the mod was born because of the last frame of the famous clip with the same pose against the wall)
-=======================
there are a few animations, because It takes a lot of time to do this, but besides I have other duties

======================

Since the sound is determined by the animation keys, I forgot to add it (it is from another mod)

ESPwithSound.zip

On 6/13/2019 at 7:27 AM, sunhawken said:

Thank You.

So what? Does it work for you normally or does something not work?

=============================================

The main problem for me, when building such mods, are dynamic packages (FF ID) of nps dialogs (when some actor wants to talk)  I don’t know completely whether it is possible to delete such a package and at what point.

Came across one minor issue. When I enter the prison from outside, the description of the door itself reads Wooden Door to some characters in gibberish. Maybe a language or load order issue, but so far I have tried placing the esp at the very end after the bashed bash and also right before the bashed patch. I would take a screenshot, but since I use Oblivion Reloaded, nothing related to UI elements at all will show up.

The cell "ICImperialLegionHQTheBastion"  is used in the Mod and so the cell name in the language of TDA's Oblvion version.  Бастион

In my german version the cell name should be "Die Bastion"

Use TES4Edit and change the name to your Oblivion version.

Spoiler

Load the esp with TES4Edit.

Expand the IPSkoolTest.esp tree.

1) expand the cell tree

2)  until you see the ICImperialLegionHQTheBastion and click it

3) then you see in the right window the cell. You click and hold on the name in the OBLIVION.ESM  and drag the name into the IPSkoolTest.esp

That's all , done.

bastion.jpg

I could upload the esp with the german "Die Bastion" . . .   but then all the people with a english, japanese, french, ...  Oblivion version will say the name is wrong.

So everyone has to change it himself into the language he wants.

EDIT:  think the english cell name in "The Bastion"

Here the esp with cell name "The Bastion" the "normal" esp and the esp with sound.

translated esp.7z

• 3 months later...
22 minutes ago, dcp7010 said:

I love this little mod :D

I test with other animations but I can not change the distance between the PC and the NPC ... how can I do ? is it possible ?

thank you

No, there is no such possibility. Since no one had problems with this, and I am too lazy to write extra code, then I did not add this, although it is not difficult.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:25 PM, dcp7010 said:

I have no problem with the mod. I just wanted to customize a little with new animations ;)

I can do it, but fejena has already translated the into English, and if I save the mod, it will probably be saved with the Cyrillic alphabet.

17 minutes ago, TDA said:

I can do it, but fejena has already translated the into English, and if I save the mod, it will probably be saved with the Cyrillic alphabet.

with esm/esp translator and DeepL I can easily translate :)

I translated most of the LL mod in french because my english is real average :tongue:

20 hours ago, dcp7010 said:

with esm/esp translator and DeepL I can easily translate :)

I translated most of the LL mod in french because my english is real average :tongue:

I did the distance adjustment, these are the keys num8 and num2. The only thing to remember is that in these animations there is no collision deactivation and the distance was chosen as the sum of the collision lengths of 2 actors plus a small margin, so they do not need to disable collisions in the default distance. (This is necessary so that the engine does not push the actors.)

IPSkoolTest.esp

• 3 years later...

hello , i ran into a slight problem , the character models seemed to be bugged and yellow triangle appears over the character ? why is this so ? looking into this forum it seems no one has ran into this problem yet ? i do have a few body modification mod but even disabling those didnt help. any suggestions?

yellow triangle  are the missing mesh sign of the game, when the game can not find a mesh you see the yellow sign.

Did you install the mod correctly?

First you download and unpack the IPDanceSkool.zip

You open the folder "IPDanceSkool" and copy the data folder.

Then you open your game folder and paste the data folder into your "Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion" folder. (Now you have all meshes and textures)

Then you download the ESPwithSound.zip in post 3. Unpack it open the Folder and copy the data folder and paste it into your "Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion" folder. ( Now you have the missing sound folder)

Then you download the IPSkoolTest.esp in TDAs post above, the one from September 30, 2019

Paste the IPSkoolTest.esp into your Oblivion/data folder. Let it overwrite the texisting esp !

Now you should not have any missing mesh signs.

Edited by fejeena
20 hours ago, fejeena said:

yellow triangle  are the missing mesh sign of the game, when the game can not find a mesh you see the yellow sign.

Did you install the mod correctly?

First you download and unpack the IPDanceSkool.zip

You open the folder "IPDanceSkool" and copy the data folder.

Then you open your game folder and paste the data folder into your "Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion" folder. (Now you have all meshes and textures)

Then you download the ESPwithSound.zip in post 3. Unpack it open the Folder and copy the data folder and paste it into your "Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion" folder. ( Now you have the missing sound folder)

Then you download the IPSkoolTest.esp in TDAs post above, the one from September 30, 2019

Paste the IPSkoolTest.esp into your Oblivion/data folder. Let it overwrite the texisting esp !

Now you should not have any missing mesh signs.

i extend my heartfelt thanks you for your solution. i was impatient so i just installed the esp with sound and forgot about the rest. i followed your instructions and got the result i wanted! again , thanks for the well detailed solution your provided.