Fox collection/ fox merged CBBE bodyslide list

Here's a list of all of the Fox clothing and armor I've found so far that have a CBBE bodyslide conversion:

Almost all of them found on Sky TM and made by Loverslab users

Pictures by makakusaner and Dianne

I didn't do any of the work other than list them for convenience!

Also I haven't tested them all so pffft.

I'm sure there are more, so I'll add more when I find them.

Fox 16 - Shorts and tube top - HAS ERRORS

Fox 25 - Dress 1dress 2

Fox 28 - Bikini, dress, towel, shorts and vest

Fox 32 - Maid costume /lingerie

Fox 35 - Outfit 1, outfit 2, school uniformoveralls

Fox 36 - Outfit 1, outfit 2, outfit 3almost gone, gone

Fox 37 - Outfit 1, outfit 2, outfit 3

Fox 42 - Halloween witch dress and School sports clothing

Fox 46 - Fantasy bikinis/ fantasy hooded pant suite

Fox 48 - Orange racing bikini/ fantasy short dress

Fox 49 - Dress 1, dress 2

Fox 50 - Short denim overalls

Fox 53 - White bikini/ shorts and vest

Fox 56 - Leather Ninja clothing

Fox 58 - Bikinis - LINK NOT WORKING 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a pretty strange issue with fox 16.  When ever I open the preview window and select fox 16 from the drop down, bodyslide crashes.  I also tried with another armor and the preview was fine until I switched to fox 16 and crash again.  To be more specific bodyslide doesn't actually close but it freezes completely and I have to force close it.  Out of curiosity I tried with bodyslide x64 and got the same result.  I've let it sit for 10 minutes thinking it might just catch up and some outfits don't always show up immediately.  Only happens with fox 16.  Using the latest bodyslide on LE.

I know you haven't tested them or anything and this is more of a resource page but I figured someone might see this and know whats going on.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 4:52 PM, InfamousNate said:

I have a pretty strange issue with fox 16.  When ever I open the preview window and select fox 16 from the drop down, bodyslide crashes.  I also tried with another armor and the preview was fine until I switched to fox 16 and crash again.  To be more specific bodyslide doesn't actually close but it freezes completely and I have to force close it.  Out of curiosity I tried with bodyslide x64 and got the same result.  I've let it sit for 10 minutes thinking it might just catch up and some outfits don't always show up immediately.  Only happens with fox 16.  Using the latest bodyslide on LE.

I know you haven't tested them or anything and this is more of a resource page but I figured someone might see this and know whats going on.

Although it's true I haven't tested them it's really good of you to let me know, I'll update the list!

There are others as well, my archives have cbbe bodyslide files for  34, 41, 44, no idea where the hell I got them though as the dates on them are from 2015.  Also no idea just how good or bad they are but if people want I will post them here.

Just did a quick check on them and they are only the bodyslide files nothing else, so we would still need the main mod for them.

I might have some of the others depending on what they are actually called rather than just fox xx.  Because I do remember some of them were posted as actual named files rather than the fox name.

• 2 years later...