Why is google flagging loverslab?

Windbrand

No idea why you'd still be getting it. The site did have a malware attack a couple weeks ago but it's been cleaned out and everything is fine now. Majority of people are getting now warnings.

Here's an image from Google's Webmaster page for LoversLab, taken just now, as proof:

Capture.PNG

If you could do me a favor to help me maybe figure out why. View Source on a page your getting the warning, copy all the HTML code there, and paste it all onto http://pastebin.com/ and send me the link of the paste. I'll check and see if something is sticking out at me that might be making you still get a warning.

Anybody whose still getting a warning please do this.

For the past month or so google has been flagging loverslab as an attack site and I'm unable to access it unless I choose to ignore the warning. Anyone else getting this?

I think the problem goes away by itself. last week i had this warning for sometime and this week everything seems fine :s

Done it.

I haven't cleaned my browser settings. I did tested it with other browser but (don't laugh) I got distracted and... I forget if I had warning or not...

Anyway I on first glance I don't seen anything wrong with code. And I have to add that google flag "usually" is taken off about week from last google bot clean scan.

Ps

Ah and I'm blocking adverts.

Still getting it too and no i don't want to clean out any browser stuff as i most of the time lose login info and i have to relogging on like 10 sites. (whine whine :P )

Will try and get the code (You want it off the warning page itself or after it cause iam getting it on each page)

And by that if i open up Firefox go here i sometimes get it while opening the frontpage and sometimes if i click on a thread so...

Trying to view the source on one of those attack warning pages brings up the attack warning too' date=' so you can't see it. At least in my case.

[/quote']

I confirm the above. I can't view source code when page has google's warning.

I was unable to access Loverslab starting from Dec 21 (day before yesterday). As of today (Dec 23) I'm still unable to access it (unless I choose to ignore the scary warning) with Firefox. However, I am able to access the site with Internet Explorer. I think it either means:

- Firefox is being paranoid and flagging more than it should

or

- Firefox is able to detect malware attacks better than IE

Screenshot from Dec 23:

KJPut.jpg

Screenshot of Google's analysis if I click "why was this page blocked":

gIH4N.jpg

It's perfectly safe to ignore the warning if your still getting it. Vast majority of people aren't getting the warning anymore, don't know why some people are, I'm sure it'll go away on it's own eventually. But even the warning you are getting says it's safe, it says Google's visited the site recently, and then goes on to say it hasn't found anything suspicious at all since th e 16th.

It's perfectly safe to ignore the warning if your still getting it. Vast majority of people aren't getting the warning anymore' date=' don't know why some people are, I'm sure it'll go away on it's own eventually. But even the warning you are getting says it's safe, it says Google's visited the site recently, and then goes on to say it hasn't found anything suspicious at all since th e 16th.

[/quote']

My guess is another site that also used cloudflare shared a box or a datacenter or something with wherever LL is hosted, resulting in the false positive.

It's perfectly safe to ignore the warning if your still getting it. Vast majority of people aren't getting the warning anymore' date=' don't know why some people are, I'm sure it'll go away on it's own eventually. But even the warning you are getting says it's safe, it says Google's visited the site recently, and then goes on to say it hasn't found anything suspicious at all since th e 16th.

[/quote']

My guess is another site that also used cloudflare shared a box or a datacenter or something with wherever LL is hosted, resulting in the false positive.

Wouldn't matter, results are stored by domain to prevent such cross over like that. It's just some peoples browsers being overly cautious and warning because of the recentness of the attack.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 3 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-18, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS13335 (CLOUDFLARENET).

I'd suggest ditching cloudflare, it sucks ass.

Yea i been getting that stupid warning also..im running firefox 17.0.1..

Wait! Please don't visit that site right now!

Google detected badware on the site you were visiting. Firefox uses Google's blacklist to warn you about "Reported attack sites." We understand that you may know and trust this site, but it's possible for good sites to be infected with badware without the site owners' knowledge or permission.

Firefox uses Google's blacklist to warn you about "Reported attack sites."

Well that's false because I am using the latest Firefox and I have not received one message. The site is clean and has been for quite a while now. The Firefox reports are wrong because Google has LoversLab blacklisted as a false positive.

I ran the search to see if this site was blacklisted. it came back clean.

http://www.stopbadware.org/clearinghouse/search?url=www.loverslab.com

Archived