LE Margery follower

3 hours ago, bandygirl1 said:

Margery Follower UNPB.7z 19.05 MB · 4 downloads Margery Follower CBBE.7z 16.86 MB · 2 downloads

I can't remember what skin texture the author originally gave her. I can tell you that I replaced it in both files with Fair skin.

why bother, here it is. :classic_wink:

Margery Follower and Jordis Replacer

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/195

Spoiler

195-0-1479308390.jpg

Oops, my mistake, OP is looking for the original for Oldrim. :classic_smile:

• 2 months later...
On 5/22/2019 at 7:32 AM, bandygirl1 said:

Margery Follower UNPB.7z 19.05 MB · 39 downloads Margery Follower CBBE.7z 16.86 MB · 33 downloads

I can't remember what skin texture the author originally gave her. I can tell you that I replaced it in both files with Fair skin.

Noob question. its possible to rebuild her with SE version skin textures so it get back the textures the autor meant her to have?

BTW do you have Kristen and Ariente for oldrim? im missing these 2.

I have CBBE Kristen with the original textures. In the UNPB version, I replaced the textures with Fairskin. Regardless, you can replace them with whatever textures you want.

I'm almost positive I have Ariente on my laptop. Unfortunately, the GF took it with her and she won't be home for a few more weeks. 

Here's Kristen. I only have the no-warpaint versions.

Kristen Follower SRG ver2 (CBBE)-72655-2.7z Kristen Follower UNPB.7z

Archived