[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

2 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Raiders: One time he spoke to you and you couldnt move - was it beatings, drugs or rapey time dialogue?

SuperMuties: Immobile after sex? Immobile after outcomes and couldnt run away?

1 - Beating. 

2 - The supermutant's dialogue ended and I was waiting for the rape scene, but it did not happen. I could not run, just turn the camera.

Ah, here's a happy user of Vortex, Loot and the Steam file verification tool :sweat_smile: I never had serious problems with your mods, I guess I'm lucky. But I will try a new game and with that file that you just uploaded.

New game. All my mods are activated. I did not download the new version that you just uploaded, I continue with the same 2.4.

Raiders. 

Everything is perfect with the raiders. I guess my previous saves are dirty. I do not suffer from immobility, I have been beaten and, when I spoke to the son of a bitch who gave me the beating, he put the collar of Raider Pet on me.

Now I'll go for the super mutants.

31 minutes ago, JBpy said:

1 - Beating. 

2 - The supermutant's dialogue ended and I was waiting for the rape scene, but it did not happen. I could not run, just turn the camera.

Ah, here's a happy user of Vortex, Loot and the Steam file verification tool :sweat_smile: I never had serious problems with your mods, I guess I'm lucky. But I will try a new game and with that file that you just uploaded.

1. Okay. Ive gone over the approach code and removed all of the player disable control function calls, just to be sure they don't stick. It could have been stacking and thus breaking.

2. Could you see if AAF was stuck in GATHERING phase at all? Because the dialogue directly calls the function to start sex. I cant see anything there that would break it. But I will go and test with a stack of Super Muties later to be sure.

And thanks for the pinpoints!

By the way @JBpy, you aren't using a dialogue altering mod are you? I am curious if mods like XDI or FDI break my mod - it has some RATHER complex scenes, replete with layers of packaging, scripting and conditional segments starts, and I kind of worry that these dialogue mods break that.

19 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

By the way @JBpy, you aren't using a dialogue altering mod are you? I am curious if mods like XDI or FDI break my mod - it has some RATHER complex scenes, replete with layers of packaging, scripting and conditional segments starts, and I kind of worry that these dialogue mods break that.

Dialog mods do not seem to be a problem

Have few mods sorted and it comes with almost every 3 times a sex animation without dialog mods to remove

but do not know what I can still move in the loading order

2 minutes ago, Schranza21 said:

Dialog mods do not seem to be a problem

Have few mods sorted and it comes with almost every 3 times a sex animation without dialog mods to remove

but do not know what I can still move in the loading order

I really wish I could tell you what the solution is.

Im a developer, not a player, not in any appreciable sense. My load order is the same as it has been for almost 1,5 years, barring the additions of AAF and animation packs, so Im not sure I would be a good person to advise on load order / mod related issues since I do not use anything relatively new. I can tell you that my active mod count is around 125 activated mods. None of which are necessarily script heavy - certainly nothing like Sim Settlements or the like. RSE Mods are likely my heaviest script mods, aside from my custom companion mod, which is the heaviest by far.

I really don't like that you, and others, are facing challenges getting this to run the same way it runs for me. I am sorry for that, but I just dont know how to resolve the issue for anyone when I don't see the issue on my end. :(

I rarely give up I usually always find a solution

But it takes
at raider pet it took 4 days to find a solution and it worked
There was also the problem that the sex animation was not triggered

and if it should not work it is not that bad there are still the old mods with almost the same function (RSE Elements Vol.5 and AAF Violate)

Nevertheless good job
Modding is no easy thing

So, for shits and giggles, I went into a different dev save. One I used for testing CSA v1.2. So, it should be what we consider a dirty save.

Loaded up, and it autoupdated CSA, which it does for everyone. I then when ahead and spawned a super mutant, because, they need to be tested.

As a note, my abduction actually failed to start because I had the MCM set to keep dungeon locations at player level, which for super mutants, there aren't any. So that is completely normal. My trace shows this to be true. When a location can't be found, none of the other reference aliases can populate, so all four are fail-state.

[07/11/2019 - 06:58:52PM] ---------------------------
[07/11/2019 - 06:58:52PM] RSE ABDUCTION TRACES
[07/11/2019 - 06:58:52PM] ---------------------------
[07/11/2019 - 06:58:52PM] ABDUCTION: No location was found.
[07/11/2019 - 06:58:52PM] ABDUCTION: No container was found.
[07/11/2019 - 06:58:52PM] ABDUCTION: No captive marker was found.
[07/11/2019 - 06:58:52PM] ABDUCTION: No boss was found.
[07/11/2019 - 06:58:52PM] -----------------------------------
[07/11/2019 - 06:58:52PM] RSE PLAYER ABDUCTION FAILED!
[07/11/2019 - 06:58:52PM] -----------------------------------

ScreenShot635.png.071f698e26214b6d290f03cf12a0745b.pngScreenShot636.png.77047d9210fa2e0c1967c94d01d666ef.png

ScreenShot637.png.f47ed30ab25cc9f251d09aaf8a772122.pngScreenShot638.png.480e2e52f0eb5c2e0441fca49335117b.png

ScreenShot639.png.7d9529e421bd697b4c65cf72eb6e9345.pngScreenShot640.png.ba262e226c22d7d408e73ab595a748d8.png

As a note - I had rounds set to 4 rapes. But I also had the SOLO toggle enabled, so this fellow only got to bust his nuts once.

ScreenShot641.png.d379f3155527427c4600a48adf5e8615.pngScreenShot642.png.e60f87fb76e4a6c82535e2a06dbdc5e2.png

ScreenShot643.png.016f2e22cbadb22cdc5cb32ee49d485e.pngScreenShot644.png.f0dfbbaf31a27cd1093a5adc9d43c0d9.png

ScreenShot645.png.58a5cf8c8f9dea4a2e212d6c362fc7af.png

And this is where my Abduction failed to start. But aside from that, every single aspect of surrendering to the mutant, to the approach, the dialogue, the AAF animation and everything that followed, the "plea" phase of the dialogue, leading into abduction, all of it worked. On a "dirty" save. And there was no lag, no delays, no sitting around waiting for anything to start.

So, I don't know what is going on for some of you. I really don't.

I guess I AM Todd Howard.

It just works.

#FML

13 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I played a lot the version of CSA 1.9 with Extended Dialogue Interface. Well, basically I played all versions of CSA II with Extended Dialogue Interface and I had no problems. I even think that the 2.4 dialogs are now more fluid than in other versions.

Super mutants

I have been kidnapped and beaten. I escaped. They recaptured me. I had 1 immobilization bug in the recapture. I reset with the hotkey and the recapture was a success.

I went back to try super mutants. This time they took my character inside a building. She was on her knees and I decided to use the wait option. I waited three hours in that position and at the end of the wait I had the immobilization bug. I reloaded the save. I got up from the original position and explored the place a bit. I heard super mutants fighting against an enemy. At the end of the fight, my character had the immobility bug despite not having participated in any fight. I heard a super mutant say something like "It was nothing ...", I also heard a turret turn off, and immediately my character was immobile.

So I started a new game with only 12 active mods, the basics. RSE Resources, CSA, AAF, themes, Caliente, looksmenu. I tried again with the raiders and my character was kidnapped at Camp Kendall. She slept in the sleeping bag near the campfire and when she woke up she was immobilized. This is weird because I tried exactly this with all my active mods and I had no problems. But now I did suffer from the immobilization bug.

By the way, in all my interactions, I always waited 30 seconds for the AAF scene to begin. I do not remember that I had to wait so long.

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

There is probably a reason that noone in the world makes Fallout mods as complex as I do...

Ya need to check out other mods more. hehehehe

Anyway.....

I was having the same issue as @Schranza21

After checking the logs I seen a crap ton of RSE errors relating to locations. (among others, but mostly locations)

Since it was freaking out on locations, it let me know that is was in direct conflict with Workshop Framework.
Disabling WSF allowed RSE work fairly well, but was still buggy as hell.

Sooo, if you want it to work like it should, you will have to start a new game, as a lot of stuff is baked into the save.

Oh, and do NOT try to clean your save of WSF! All you'll end up doing is corrupting it. ;)

4 hours ago, Schranza21 said:

Raider Pet is not installed

Your problem is that your animations aren't starting. This is an animation install issue and not CSA. I know this, because it happened to me at one point, and I had to fix my animation load up. Again, this has NOTHING to do with CSA. You'll be able to tell this by bringing up AAF admin screen and watching for errors. That is how I found out what was happening. Chances are, your animations in other mods aren't working either, but when the animation locks up with CSA, CSA can't continue.

I would suggest going to to the below mod/forum post if you use BodyTalk

Check out this setup. I went through the comprehensive guide that is out there and listed on numerous pages, and I kept having backwards erect problems or fail to load issues. The mod author is very patient and has helped numerous people. I would however, you try to setup your animations in the same manner he has his (he even provides his mod order) as the plugin order doesn't matter with his setup.

Hope you get it fixed, as CSA is far superior, in my opinion, to Violate.

11 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Ya need to check out other mods more. hehehehe

Anyway.....

I was having the same issue as @Schranza21

After checking the logs I seen a crap ton of RSE errors relating to locations. (among others, but mostly locations)

Since it was freaking out on locations, it let me know that is was in direct conflict with Workshop Framework.
Disabling WSF allowed RSE work fairly well, but was still buggy as hell.

Sooo, if you want it to work like it should, you will have to start a new game, as a lot of stuff is baked into the save.

Oh, and do NOT try to clean your save of WSF! All you'll end up doing is corrupting it. ;)

Now that is some good pointers for people using that mod - weird that it would affect anything, but mods do what mods do.

Thanks for sharing your findings and advice! :)

12 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I played a lot the version of CSA 1.9 with Extended Dialogue Interface. Well, basically I played all versions of CSA II with Extended Dialogue Interface and I had no problems. I even think that the 2.4 dialogs are now more fluid than in other versions.

Super mutants

I have been kidnapped and beaten. I escaped. They recaptured me. I had 1 immobilization bug in the recapture. I reset with the hotkey and the recapture was a success.

I went back to try super mutants. This time they took my character inside a building. She was on her knees and I decided to use the wait option. I waited three hours in that position and at the end of the wait I had the immobilization bug. I reloaded the save. I got up from the original position and explored the place a bit. I heard super mutants fighting against an enemy. At the end of the fight, my character had the immobility bug despite not having participated in any fight. I heard a super mutant say something like "It was nothing ...", I also heard a turret turn off, and immediately my character was immobile.

So I started a new game with only 12 active mods, the basics. RSE Resources, CSA, AAF, themes, Caliente, looksmenu. I tried again with the raiders and my character was kidnapped at Camp Kendall. She slept in the sleeping bag near the campfire and when she woke up she was immobilized. This is weird because I tried exactly this with all my active mods and I had no problems. But now I did suffer from the immobilization bug.

By the way, in all my interactions, I always waited 30 seconds for the AAF scene to begin. I do not remember that I had to wait so long.

When you get this immobilization bug, does the mod tell you that you're about to have a visitor? Either way, in my build, I removed the immobilization functions where I believe the breakpoint is. I'll push that out later as a complete solution, but, download this script and put it into DATA\SCRIPTS\RSEII_CSA and overwrite the existing one - you wont need to clean or anything, this script is NOT active unless you are in an abduction.

RSEII_PlayerAbductionScript.pex

Let me know how that works. I am going to do some more refining on the visitation mechanics where the immobilization was happening because you shouldnt be immobilized unless someone is coming to talk to you. But you never mentioned someone coming, so I think maybe the refalias might not be firing properly, so I'll be clamping that down a little tighter to ensure someone IS coming to you. Either way, the immobilization stuff is no longer there.

13 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

When you get this immobilization bug, does the mod tell you that you're about to have a visitor?

Thanks, I'll try now. I completely forgot, but on some occasions I did receive the notice that someone was coming to see me. The problem is that, in an immobile state, you can not read the messages that appear at the top left. I discovered it recently. Only if I put my Pip Boy can I see the messages

22 minutes ago, Plaguetard said:

Your problem is that your animations aren't starting. This is an animation install issue and not CSA. I know this, because it happened to me at one point, and I had to fix my animation load up. Again, this has NOTHING to do with CSA. You'll be able to tell this by bringing up AAF admin screen and watching for errors. That is how I found out what was happening. Chances are, your animations in other mods aren't working either, but when the animation locks up with CSA, CSA can't continue.

I would suggest going to to the below mod/forum post if you use BodyTalk

Check out this setup. I went through the comprehensive guide that is out there and listed on numerous pages, and I kept having backwards erect problems or fail to load issues. The mod author is very patient and has helped numerous people. I would however, you try to setup your animations in the same manner he has his (he even provides his mod order) as the plugin order doesn't matter with his setup.

Hope you get it fixed, as CSA is far superior, in my opinion, to Violate.

AAF animation works 100%

Screen from AAF Sex Em Up

20190712015627_1.jpg.df77d0838afe30249f410c9b93fd95e7.jpg

@Flashy (JoeR) So I had a big long post written with some testing results. Then during the course of writing it I decided to re-test some stuff and the new results completely contradicted everything I found before. So I'm not sure what's going on but there does seem to be a bug that is occasionally causing the mod to hang but it is weirdly inconsistent. Some times things will hang right off the bat, other time I'll have 1 or two assault phases and other times things go exactly as intended.

The only two things I can say for sure are:

1) Supermutants are working again with Extended Surrender types enabled.

2) My Companions are no longer following me to my Abductions site, and are being auto dismissed.

3) Companions are successfully being kidnapped.

I'll do some more testing a bit later, but for now I'm hungry so I'm getting some food.

In case anyone is curious, attached find my VERY disorganized load order. Its chaotic. But, it just works! ?

Seriously. everything above the AAF animation packs in this load order has BEEN that way for over a year and I just never have problems. I manually sorted based on conflict analysis in FO4Edit and once it was sorted, I left it the way you see it.

Maybe it'll help someone. Not sure how. But there it is...

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Endless Warfare.esm=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
RSE_II_Resources.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
CBBE.esp=1
HoloTime.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
PCDugWedges.esp=1
Northland Diggers New.esp=1
aesammocraftingworkbenchdlcnolocalleader.esp=1
TurretStands.esp=1
CleanSettlement.esp=1
SSEX.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack.esp=1
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
MiscHairstyle.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp=1
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp=1
AzarHolsteredWeapons.esp=1
Female Tactical Armor.esp=1
DPAssaultCarbine.esp=1
M1Garand.esp=1
TacticalMods.esp=1
DOOMGlock.esp=1
DOOMSCARLK.esp=1
3dscopes.esp=1
3dscopes-AddToSpawnList.esp=1
3dscopes-framework.esp=1
3dscopes-FarHarbor.esp=1
3dscopes-NukaWorld.esp=1
P90.esp=1
P90NPC.esp=1
P90 Compact.esp=1
NightstrikerCreatureMod.esp=1
CommonwealthChooksAndBunnies.esp=1
DynamicInteriorFogRemoval.esp=1
FogOut - Exterior - All DLC - Darker Nights - Level 2 - Dark Sky - No24-7.esp=1
peterhicks upgrade to crafting.esp=1
CTHColoredFriendliesSneakingAndOrWeaponDrawn.esp=1
Scouter_V1.1_by_Ruddy88.esp=1
Scouter_AWKCR.esp=1
DarkerNights.esp=1
DarkerNightsDetection.esp=1
BetterNightVision.esp=1
Tracers - Light em up.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
UniqueFollowers.esp=1
Unique Followers - UF4 Patch.esp=1
CurieNewLook.esp=1
FarHarborAmmo_Commonwealth.esp=1
Crimsomrider's Tomb Raider Accessories.esp=1
stealthgear.esp=1
TeleportGrenade.esp=1
Toggle Stealth Boy.esp=1
SmokeGrenade.esp=1
Gentec_Weapons.esp=1
Wall Oil Lamps.esp=1
Better Workshop Street Oil Lamps.esp=1
Campsite.esp=1
BuildableBurningCampfires.esp=1
SummonCompanions.esp=1
AA Better Companions - No Conflicts.esp=1
MonnoBikini.esp=1
aes_rendeco.esp=1
Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp=1
Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp=1
Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp=1
SkjAlert_All_DLC.esp=1
Colored Workshop Lights.esp=1
TimerPowerSwitch.esp=1
CommonwealthCritters - Nuka World.esp=1
Squirrels_of_the_Commonwealth.esp=1
Crazy Safari.esp=1
SlowTime.esp=1
BoS Pilot Uniform.esp=1
Animated_Fannies.esp=1
PlayerMarriage.esp=1
el_precursorsuit.esp=1
This is MY Bed (Extended).esp=1
RadiantBirdsv05.esp=1
DA Lingerie Set black.esp=1
VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp=1
ImmersiveLoversEmbrace.esp=1
Lacy Underwear.esp=1
TNR Shoulder Lamp.esp=1
TNR Shoulder Lamp - Settings.esp=1
HN66-SiriusArmor.esp=1
No More Fake Puddles - Nuka World 1-0.esp=1
FemsheppingsSkyrimConversions_PetrovichJewelry.esp=1
jdmSofaSurfer.esp=1
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp=1
Sporty Underwear.esp=1
Nuka World Bottle Fix.esp=1
overgrowth.esp=1
SexyEveningDress.esp=1
MilkThatBrahmin.esp=1
BetterSettlers.esp=1
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp=1
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp=1
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp=1
FrenchMaidFO4-CBBE.esp=1
TheKite_Railroad_Handmaiden.esp=1
TheKite_CaitSet.esp=1
Cait Bandolier Standalone.esp=1
Cait Bandolier Craftable - Chem Station.esp=1
RU556.esp=1
RU556AWKCR.esp=1
AK74M.esp=1
R91AssaultRifle.esp=1
DOOMLK05.esp=1
Skibs-IF54Redux.esp=1
G36Complex.esp=1
snipersofcommonwealth.esp=1
BalconySupports.esp=1
THBrows.esp=1
Tough and Deadly Piper.esp=1
VKCustom_Piper_V1.esp=1
PushAwayCompanions.esp=1
CompanionTracker.esp=1
DLCWeaponsinCW.esp=1
CabinInTheWoods.esp=1
SLR.esp=1
Insignificant Object Remover.esp=1
NoTwigs.esp=1
Cel Respawn Timer  24.esp=1
Rusty Face Fix.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
Rufgt's Animations.esp=1
rxl_bp70_animations.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1
RSE_II_CSA.esp=1
RealHandcuffs.esp=1
Flashy_CompanionLana.esp=1
RSE_II_AdvancedNeeds.esp=1
RSE_II_AdvancedNeeds_DLCPatch.esp=1
Flashy_ASS.esp=1

39 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Thanks, I'll try now. I completely forgot, but on some occasions I did receive the notice that someone was coming to see me. The problem is that, in an immobile state, you can not read the messages that appear at the top left. I discovered it recently. Only if I put my Pip Boy can I see the messages

Thats the enableinputlayer() doing that. Its also what causes the AAF menus to disappear during CSA scenes. Unfortunately, the only way to freeze the player and allow the camera to spin, so you can pick up on weird angle dialogue, is to use the inputlayer(), but that has its own can of worms, like hiding notices and the UI in general...  and I am suspecting, it can stack, causing it to become stuck.

45 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Let me know how that works. I am going to do some more refining on the visitation mechanics where the immobilization was happening because you shouldnt be immobilized unless someone is coming to talk to you. But you never mentioned someone coming, so I think maybe the refalias might not be firing properly, so I'll be clamping that down a little tighter to ensure someone IS coming to you. Either way, the immobilization stuff is no longer there.

Hey, I'm having a lot of luck or you've really fixed it ha ha :classic_laugh: I'm only suffering from immobilizations when they recapture me. Once I get up from my position, I can not move.

3 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

v2.4 can now be downloaded as a .BA2 archive.

I find it interesting that the non-ba2 archive is ~3.5x larger. Is the compression for ba2 files really *that* much better?

15 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

In case anyone is curious, attached find my VERY disorganized load order. Its chaotic. But, it just works! ?

Seriously. everything above the AAF animation packs in this load order has BEEN that way for over a year and I just never have problems. I manually sorted based on conflict analysis in FO4Edit and once it was sorted, I left it the way you see it.

What is your mods manager? I'm about to send Vortex to hell. I just want a healthy kidnapping.:joy:

21 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Hide contents

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Endless Warfare.esm=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
RSE_II_Resources.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
CBBE.esp=1
HoloTime.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
PCDugWedges.esp=1
Northland Diggers New.esp=1
aesammocraftingworkbenchdlcnolocalleader.esp=1
TurretStands.esp=1
CleanSettlement.esp=1
SSEX.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack.esp=1
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
MiscHairstyle.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp=1
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp=1
AzarHolsteredWeapons.esp=1
Female Tactical Armor.esp=1
DPAssaultCarbine.esp=1
M1Garand.esp=1
TacticalMods.esp=1
DOOMGlock.esp=1
DOOMSCARLK.esp=1
3dscopes.esp=1
3dscopes-AddToSpawnList.esp=1
3dscopes-framework.esp=1
3dscopes-FarHarbor.esp=1
3dscopes-NukaWorld.esp=1
P90.esp=1
P90NPC.esp=1
P90 Compact.esp=1
NightstrikerCreatureMod.esp=1
CommonwealthChooksAndBunnies.esp=1
DynamicInteriorFogRemoval.esp=1
FogOut - Exterior - All DLC - Darker Nights - Level 2 - Dark Sky - No24-7.esp=1
peterhicks upgrade to crafting.esp=1
CTHColoredFriendliesSneakingAndOrWeaponDrawn.esp=1
Scouter_V1.1_by_Ruddy88.esp=1
Scouter_AWKCR.esp=1
DarkerNights.esp=1
DarkerNightsDetection.esp=1
BetterNightVision.esp=1
Tracers - Light em up.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
UniqueFollowers.esp=1
Unique Followers - UF4 Patch.esp=1
CurieNewLook.esp=1
FarHarborAmmo_Commonwealth.esp=1
Crimsomrider's Tomb Raider Accessories.esp=1
stealthgear.esp=1
TeleportGrenade.esp=1
Toggle Stealth Boy.esp=1
SmokeGrenade.esp=1
Gentec_Weapons.esp=1
Wall Oil Lamps.esp=1
Better Workshop Street Oil Lamps.esp=1
Campsite.esp=1
BuildableBurningCampfires.esp=1
SummonCompanions.esp=1
AA Better Companions - No Conflicts.esp=1
MonnoBikini.esp=1
aes_rendeco.esp=1
Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp=1
Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp=1
Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp=1
SkjAlert_All_DLC.esp=1
Colored Workshop Lights.esp=1
TimerPowerSwitch.esp=1
CommonwealthCritters - Nuka World.esp=1
Squirrels_of_the_Commonwealth.esp=1
Crazy Safari.esp=1
SlowTime.esp=1
BoS Pilot Uniform.esp=1
Animated_Fannies.esp=1
PlayerMarriage.esp=1
el_precursorsuit.esp=1
This is MY Bed (Extended).esp=1
RadiantBirdsv05.esp=1
DA Lingerie Set black.esp=1
VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp=1
ImmersiveLoversEmbrace.esp=1
Lacy Underwear.esp=1
TNR Shoulder Lamp.esp=1
TNR Shoulder Lamp - Settings.esp=1
HN66-SiriusArmor.esp=1
No More Fake Puddles - Nuka World 1-0.esp=1
FemsheppingsSkyrimConversions_PetrovichJewelry.esp=1
jdmSofaSurfer.esp=1
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp=1
Sporty Underwear.esp=1
Nuka World Bottle Fix.esp=1
overgrowth.esp=1
SexyEveningDress.esp=1
MilkThatBrahmin.esp=1
BetterSettlers.esp=1
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp=1
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp=1
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp=1
FrenchMaidFO4-CBBE.esp=1
TheKite_Railroad_Handmaiden.esp=1
TheKite_CaitSet.esp=1
Cait Bandolier Standalone.esp=1
Cait Bandolier Craftable - Chem Station.esp=1
RU556.esp=1
RU556AWKCR.esp=1
AK74M.esp=1
R91AssaultRifle.esp=1
DOOMLK05.esp=1
Skibs-IF54Redux.esp=1
G36Complex.esp=1
snipersofcommonwealth.esp=1
BalconySupports.esp=1
THBrows.esp=1
Tough and Deadly Piper.esp=1
VKCustom_Piper_V1.esp=1
PushAwayCompanions.esp=1
CompanionTracker.esp=1
DLCWeaponsinCW.esp=1
CabinInTheWoods.esp=1
SLR.esp=1
Insignificant Object Remover.esp=1
NoTwigs.esp=1
Cel Respawn Timer  24.esp=1
Rusty Face Fix.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
Rufgt's Animations.esp=1
rxl_bp70_animations.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1
RSE_II_CSA.esp=1
RealHandcuffs.esp=1
Flashy_CompanionLana.esp=1
RSE_II_AdvancedNeeds.esp=1
RSE_II_AdvancedNeeds_DLCPatch.esp=1
Flashy_ASS.esp=1

Squirrels of the Commonwealth.... that explains a lot!  :)

15 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I find it interesting that the non-ba2 archive is ~3.5x larger. Is the compression for ba2 files really *that* much better?

I really shouldnt think so. But I looked at what the CK was adding into the BA2 and nothing was missing between it and the loose file version. So maybe it just does a better compression, I just don't know.

11 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Squirrels of the Commonwealth.... that explains a lot!  :)

Ya. I always had a problem eating squirrel bits knowing it was in-game slang for human meat. Plus, it adds, you know, SQUIRRELS!!!!

19 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Hey, I'm having a lot of luck or you've really fixed it ha ha :classic_laugh: I'm only suffering from immobilizations when they recapture me. Once I get up from my position, I can not move.

I'll look into this one too. Thanks for the testing and feedback! :)

30 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I found the problem and its not with the abduction.

Its in the CSAScript. When you surrender, your controls are taken away. And if you are about to be "recaptured", it starts up the dialogue for that, right inside the surrender function, at the end of which it send you to the abduction script again. BUT. It doesn't release the controls. So I have gone in and fixed that. In order to fix all of this stuff, generally, I need to release a new build, fuck my actual life.

These are serious break points that I cant just sit on. So... be back in a few with a new release. :/

9 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I found the problem and its not with the abduction.

Its in the CSAScript. When you surrender, your controls are taken away. And if you are about to be "recaptured", it starts up the dialogue for that, right inside the surrender function, at the end of which it send you to the abduction script again. BUT. It doesn't release the controls. So I have gone in and fixed that. In order to fix all of this stuff, generally, I need to release a new build, fuck my actual life.

These are serious break points that I cant just sit on. So... be back in a few with a new release. :/

Yay.  Smile buddy!  2.5, 2.6. Ha 3.0 :)

we do love ya, ya know.