• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, P250 said:

Question for something older: is the obedient lamp from a certain pack? It does not show up in base game.

Yeah its from the Holiday Celebration Pack. I made it before I knew you should make everything from basegame stuff. You would think the tutorials would mention that tidbit of information ?

Anyway, it should be a free pack. I got it for free, anyway.

8 minutes ago, Kritical said:

Yeah its from the Holiday Celebration Pack. I made it before I knew you should make everything from basegame stuff. You would think the tutorials would mention that tidbit of information ?

Anyway, it should be a free pack. I got it for free, anyway.

It appears that the lamp it was made from got removed from the pack? I might need confirmation on that because it doesn't show up in CAS even after downloading. I feel like Holiday Celebration is a pain in the ass that keeps changing up the build mode stuff.

New LL Release - Harness Set 2

Spoiler

harness2template.gif

New LL Release - Fuckdoll Suit

Spoiler

fuckdollSuitPres.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Animation Set 1

Spoiler

animSet1Pres.gif.0a988f11ad6fedfbad0c7f2363816158.gif

---

11 hours ago, P250 said:

It appears that the lamp it was made from got removed from the pack?

I dont see why they would do that. Anyway its made from this.

image.png.34044d26fbb4c19bb1c5a7465b650088.png

2 hours ago, AnnaFedosova said:

Здраствуйте, не все предметы отображаются, хотя скачала все

Ok ... unless you tell me what items, I cant really try to help you.

1 hour ago, NoJoker said:

Man, really not like EVE mesh, too many incompatibility with other mods, I would pledge patreon if EA default version is available.

Where we goin, we dont need any clothes ? . Well, you can at least use the furniture, thats pretty universal.

Нету кровати с клеткой) если правильно описала, dungeon furniture если правильно название поняла) cage bed. ствол из стволов, мебель. fist stang / bed mediatel, оков, клетки на ножке, всяких этих плетей)надеюсь верно все опесала))

7 minutes ago, AnnaFedosova said:

Нету кровати с клеткой) если правильно описала, dungeon furniture если правильно название поняла) cage bed. ствол из стволов, мебель. fist stang / bed mediatel, оков, клетки на ножке, всяких этих плетей)надеюсь верно все опесала))

All of those items are made from basegame items, and therefore should be visible no matter what content you own. What is your game version?

3 minutes ago, AnnaFedosova said:

последняя версия, а можно ссылки на их скачивание может я что то пропустила?

Keep in mind that not everything is released on LL at the moment, there is a list of timed-exclusives for my patrons on the bottom of the download page. The things you mentioned are not available here yet, so give it a bit of time. But dont worry, all of it is coming here eventually.

ну я так поняла что часть из того что я сказала выпущена? где на них найти ссылку? просто у меня они не отображаются, а у других вижу есть, а как стать покровителем что бы все таки получить тогда ссылки на эти вещи?))

1 hour ago, AnnaFedosova said:

ну я так поняла что часть из того что я сказала выпущена? где на них найти ссылку? просто у меня они не отображаются, а у других вижу есть, а как стать покровителем что бы все таки получить тогда ссылки на эти вещи?))

Not sure what you mean (sorry google translate is a bit shaky). You can see the list on the LL download page (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9123-kritical´s-naughty-collection-ll-update-2803/) just scroll down. If you downloaded it somewhere else, well ... I am not surprised they wouldnt have the info as I only upload stuff here and on my dropbox for patrons.

If you want to check out my patreon and consider joining, you would get access to my dropbox where you can download everything I made so far, downloadable in one click over here https://www.patreon.com/KrNC

Again, sorry if I misunderstand you, but google translate is doing its best :)

any chance you can make an all in one package, you have so much in your collection  it takes forever to down load that. remember there is a 10 second timer everytime u download.   thank you

New Patreon Teaser - Mystery Box

Spoiler

boxPres.gif.463439640d11b451f535febeb55c1762.gif

Whats in the boooooox??

---

23 hours ago, jbradhl said:

any chance you can make an all in one package, you have so much in your collection  it takes forever to down load that. remember there is a 10 second timer everytime u download.   thank you

I am aware of the inconvenience, but no, sorry. I have no plans to do that.

If a year of my free time is not worth five minutes of yours and a tiny bit of annoyance, I am doing my work wrong anyway :D

You can save time by looking at what you want to download and download just that, I try to provide reasonable screenshots so that you can only get what you really want.