Sex Droid

KainsChylde

So there's this new mod over on nexus. The basic premise of the mod is that Andrea is a sex droid re-purposed by the military for the war effort. Is it just me or is this just begging for a Sexout patch? I'd do it myself but my skills aren't that good, so I thought I'd throw the idea out there and see if anyone bites.

Its still in beta, but from the playthrough I've done so far she's pretty well made. A new Willow in the making, possibly.

It could use a bit of cleaning; there's a huge amount of dirty edits to the Utra-Luxe Bathhouse, a number of Room Markers, a random FormID List, but the only really bad thing it does it dirty edit three of the playable races, which will cause issues to anyone with cosmetic mods.

35KB of dirty edits. Could certainly be worse.

have looked at mod but not tryed it yet. does sound like a good oppotunity for sex plugin though, maybe even little quest to turn her sexbot sub routines back on :)and to gather any "accessories" she may have used as a sexbot but have been removed..

while on subject of sexbots im suprised no one has done anything with fisto, and the owner of atomic wrangler, as its so obviously for him if u do quest.

Well I completed Andrea's main quest, and she does strip down for a fade-to-black sex reward. If nothing else a patch like the one for Willow changing the FTB to a sexout call would be cool.

Also, the custom texture the author made for her gets removed if you try to initiate sex with her with any sexout plug in, so that instead of an android you're just humping an albino with a freaky neck tattoo.

Well I completed Andrea's main quest' date=' and she does strip down for a fade-to-black sex reward. If nothing else a patch like the one for Willow changing the FTB to a sexout call would be cool.

Also, the custom texture the author made for her gets removed if you try to initiate sex with her with any sexout plug in, so that instead of an android you're just humping an albino with a freaky neck tattoo.

[/quote']

Which is odd because she has a perfectly functioning nude body mesh that got used as a "naked" armor during the ftb sex scene with her (AAndroidNudeBody). The dressing/undressing isn't implemented very well in the code... redressing puts her default clothing back on (hat, body, gloves) and NOT the clothing you had her wearing prior to sex (though speaking to her or loading a new cell will give her the correct outfit back but not hat or glasses). So you'd have to add her nude body armor to a don't undress formlist or redo her code and race to use the nude body armor as her race's nude body.

Simply changing the racial female upperbody path to the same nif path as the nude body armor works just fine for Sexout. The only thing is she'll be bald as her "hair" is actually a helmet and all her hats include the hair in it as well.

Well that got an easy workaround at least- just mark them with 'do not unequip during sex' though I don't know if since they are not playable and something you could temporarily equip then use clothing eval to make it so you have to add them in to SRC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived