On 1/17/2021 at 8:57 PM, SomeNewfy said:

having a problem where textures do no load, body from neck down does not load.

1.  Load mod using MO2 or NMM

2.  Run Bodyslide, build meshes (select group Dwarven Devious Cuirass, select preferred body preset, make sure Build Morphs is checked, click on Batch Build)

3.  Deploy mod (again) to make sure meshes get picked up by the game.

If things don't appear (invisible body) or you get strange shooting black lines all over the place, that is a missing mesh.  Missing textures cause things to be sort of a blank blue color (the default texture).

• 3 months later...

good thing, works just fine on my character, but I did something very stupid and used simple outfit manager to put this on one of the innkeepers, right now she won't change this outfit and it's not in her inventory either, is there someway to fix this?

this whole thing is just me being dumb, I'm sure she's good with stuck in that forever anyway

• 1 year later...

Having trouble adding the locking ones and key to inventory have tried the additem menu mod  and when I use search add item after I enter words and hit enter graphics freeze but when I hit back button everything goes back to normal does anyone have console comand to add them if so could some one give me the comand code for them

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...