Dwarven Devious Cuirass SSE

View File

This is a port of MaikCG's Dwarven Devious Cuirass with some slight modifications:

Originally, inspired by the Captured Dreams mod and books about the terrible Dwarven devices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD0GxyZVvvw

This was previously a standalone mod and was not originally a part of Devious Devices, it was only visual.

This is my version of a Devious-ification of the mod based on the current DD release.
MaikCG decided not to clutter the Skyrim world with another armor chest, so you'll need to get the armor through AddItemMenu:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17563

I included a non-DD clean version (no blood, but with lightning) of the Cuirass, as well as two sets of locking devices, using a custom key (also included). There is no blood or lightning on either DD set.

The two locking variations are a standard device version (blindfold, gag and most of the usual body restraint/chastity types), and a "Powered" version that provides enhancements like Stamina boost, Unarmed damage, Destruction fortify, Waterbreathing and Night-eye (where appropriate). They are set to BlockGeneric, in order to prevent most non-key removal methods (most of the time, anyways).

The CBBE HDT body is used as a base. Sorry, no UUNP version. Just generate them in BodySlide and you'll be good to go.

ENJOY

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/06/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices Assets, Devious Devices Integration, SexLab, Sexlab Aroused
  • Regular Edition Compatible

10 hours ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

Yes, the non-DD version is included alongside the DD version.

Like, within the same esp file? 

Sorry if I sound like an ungrateful retarded lazy prick but can we also get an esp with just the non-DD version, just like the LE version but with your edits? I'd edit the file myself to remove the master dependencies, but I'm worried I might break the file since idk what you did to make the file work with DD (plus I don't have any of the required files themselves).

6 hours ago, ffffuuuu said:

Like, within the same esp file? 

Sorry if I sound like an ungrateful retarded lazy prick but can we also get an esp with just the non-DD version, just like the LE version but with your edits? I'd edit the file myself to remove the master dependencies, but I'm worried I might break the file since idk what you did to make the file work with DD (plus I don't have any of the required files themselves).

I see.

Right then.

Here you are.

mcg Dwarven Devious Cuirass SE.zip

2 hours ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

uh thanks but the esp file still has the master dependencies. I tried to do the "empty esm and delete using CK" method but the SSEEdit error checking returned with a whole bunch of errors. If it ain't a bother to you, could you make an esp without the master dependencies (even if it means removing DD + sexlab features)? Yes, I'm aware that asking for a non-DD mod of a remade mod utilizing DD (that doesn't have DD mods in the first place) somewhat defeats the purpose, but there are people who don't want DD and sexlab installed in their system. (I tried sexlab. Wasn't my cup of tea, so to say). I'm also aware that I could port the LE version myself but it doesn't have the varied armor your version have. If it is a bother, is it safe for me to delete the error entries in the mod with SSEEdit without breaking the game (and will it unintentionally remove any certain effects by any chance)? 

6 hours ago, ffffuuuu said:

uh thanks but the esp file still has the master dependencies. I tried to do the "empty esm and delete using CK" method but the SSEEdit error checking returned with a whole bunch of errors. If it ain't a bother to you, could you make an esp without the master dependencies (even if it means removing DD + sexlab features)? Yes, I'm aware that asking for a non-DD mod of a remade mod utilizing DD (that doesn't have DD mods in the first place) somewhat defeats the purpose, but there are people who don't want DD and sexlab installed in their system. (I tried sexlab. Wasn't my cup of tea, so to say). I'm also aware that I could port the LE version myself but it doesn't have the varied armor your version have. If it is a bother, is it safe for me to delete the error entries in the mod with SSEEdit without breaking the game (and will it unintentionally remove any certain effects by any chance)? 

Huh, that's strange. This one should only be dependent on just base game and nothing else. I'll tinker around with it and see what up then get back to you as soon as I can.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 4:59 PM, TheQueenofTraps said:

Huh, that's strange. This one should only be dependent on just base game and nothing else. I'll tinker around with it and see what up then get back to you as soon as I can.

Bit of a thread necro, but I tried the adjusted file (I also don't have the dependencies) and it works just fine in game for me, and I got no notifications from my mod manager.

Does it work on Legendary Edition? Because I tried it, but only got missing texture error, and tried everything in my knowledge to fix it, but it didn't work. If it doesn't work with Legendary, can you make a port to it? Or just tell me, how to fix it myself. If it's supposed to work, then the problem is on my end.

Edit.: So I managed to fix it by replacing all of your texture, mesh and CalienteTools files with the ones from the original Dwarven Devious Cuirass (because those textures worked), but that one didn't have the Devious lockings.

• 3 months later...

Just in case anyone else has the same issue...this item includes its own plugs.  (They're not separate items, they're part of the main suit part.)  However, if you already have plugs inserted, it won''t give you an error like other DD items will, it'll just give you the normal equip dialog and then the suit will be invisible.  Remove your normal plugs and re-equip it and it'll work fine, or else use the non-DD suit with your other chosen plugs.

This really confused the hell out of me for about 20 minutes before I figured it out, so just a little PSA.

Anyhow, the armor is fantastic.  I'd love to see some sort of scenario where if you get too close to dwemer ruins it would take control and have some fun times happen for a bit before it lets you go.  Kinda ruins the whole "remote control" bit when all it does is standard soulgem plug stuff.  Still, it's an outstanding looking thing and a great way to incorporate DD items into an otherwise normal (i.e. actually fighting) playthrough, especially with the Powered version.  I love playing a spellsword anyway so I'm rocking a 1h Dwarven Katana (from Katana Crafting SSE) and lightning spells and it's wonderful.

• 4 months later...

It may be evil and cruel, but i always get such joy when a file says: CBBE only.

Well, i do have torture devices and rape mods in my game, so i guess its nothing personal.

But you should always put the Bodytype at the top, cuz when i spend 20 minutes reading description and comments till i find out if i even can use the mod its better my dreams get crushed at the start.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

so I dont have a key and can take off the dd verion, and the dd version seems invisible, the armor isnt there just normal body, when i click on the dd version it now shows on the body but there is no arrow to show its equipped so I dont know whats what

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/24/2020 at 4:17 PM, dr1zzt05 said:

so I dont have a key and can take off the dd verion, and the dd version seems invisible, the armor isnt there just normal body, when i click on the dd version it now shows on the body but there is no arrow to show its equipped so I dont know whats what

The arrow thing is a DD issue.  It removes the arrow when you try to unequip a device.  Close and reopen inventory and should come back.

As for the key, I can't find the custom key.  Note the text when you try to unlock it says it uses a standard key, but it doesn't.  What the name of the custom key is is anybody's guess.

3 minutes ago, aurreth said:

The arrow thing is a DD issue.  It removes the arrow when you try to unequip a device.  Close and reopen inventory and should come back.

As for the key, I can't find the custom key.  Note the text when you try to unlock it says it uses a standard key, but it doesn't.  What the name of the custom key is is anybody's guess.

Take that back, it's Dwarven Device Key.  Add using AddItemMenu or console.

I'm trying to figure out how to add this to the "living armor" category in MME so it acts as a milking device.  So far no joy, will let you know if I ever get any feedback from MME support (I'm sorry, I love that mod but it is incredibly poorly documented).

Oh, and this so needs to be added to a cursed chest.  In the Silent City Catacombs in Blackreach :)  Dig down that far and bad things happen....

• 3 weeks later...