An Embarrassing AAF moment..

I have seen references and mentions to 'stats' when talking about AAF around the place for a long time.  In my ignorance I assumed this was part of AAF used by modders for debugging and such like because there are references to stats in vanilla AAF.  Yesterday I found @Halstrom's AAF_STATS + SSS & KSS and I was blow away.  I had no idea stats was separate mod.  ?

I have to say I am really impressed with the detail that has gone into these.  They create a lot of possibilities.  I think the future is bright for FO4 modding.

Putting it out there because I doubt I am the only one that missed this.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/6/2019 at 1:04 AM, dagobaking said:

I am at a marketing disadvantage for the mod because I don't make any content (that could demonstrate new features). I just add the features and cross fingers that someone will see them in the changelog notes and use them.

Doesn't change that your framework is a blessing. :)

• 3 months later...
On 7/6/2019 at 3:04 AM, dagobaking said:

I am at a marketing disadvantage for the mod because I don't make any content (that could demonstrate new features). I just add the features and cross fingers that someone will see them in the changelog notes and use them.

I am looking for Idle stretching animations.  Any clues?

• 5 months later...
On 5/19/2020 at 4:49 AM, asiacream said:

yes, I find it too difficult for me to run AAF. made it work before, but there is no animation after conversation now after some updates have been done,

Sorry for my confusion but whats so hard about doing a basic install of AAF?

Simple basic setup.

update game, enable modding, install mod manager, install FSE, LooksMenu, AAF, AAF theme's, Pose mod or animation mod. Start a fresh clean save, test in game. Job done....