Smutty Space Ponies

Header.png.bd03431a0a9b76c156f8ba494055c146.png

https://discord.gg/x3TxX5x

Come visit the Discord!

You can see exactly what I'm doing for the next updates there, as well as throw suggestions at me, for portraits, technologies, whatever!

Smutty Space Ponies (SSP) adds in two new portrait groups, the first one being Anthro Equestrians which is listed below.

• United Ponies (163 Total Portraits.) (48 Ruler Portraits.) (90 Pony Portraits.) (18 Zebra Portraits)
  • Changelings (47 Total Portraits.)
  • Griffons (11 Total Portraits.)
  • Zebra (35 Total Portraits.)
  • Diamond Dogs (16 Total Portraits.)

And the second portrait group is Feral Equestrians.

• United Feral Ponies (83 Total Portraits.) (14 Ruler Portraits.) (69 (Nice) Pony Potraits.)
  • Feral Zebra (11 Total Portraits.)

New portraits are added whenever I happen upon something that looks good enough, but if you want to suggest some, feel free to!

My patreon if you wish to support my lewd horse endeavours.
https://www.patreon.com/bigdeeter

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently working on expanding this mod even further, including events, more traits, civics, and even some more portraits.  What's next on my list at the moment is adding some male portraits and some basic species traits dealing with magic, need to find some inspiration for the magic traits though.

Anyways! If anyone wants to help, or if you just have some suggestions or just want a particular portrait added, please do send 'em my way! Feel free to yell at me for any mistakes, still learning how to properly mod Stellaris. 

Here's some Best Pony Chrysalis for your troubles

yeehaw.png.f5312ea596d651b38628d745d2d0908e.png

10 minutes ago, kiargo said:

How make magic traits or civics in a sci-fi game... perhaps... mixing magic and technology?

Magitech is one way, yes. There's already one mod that adds magic to the game called Arcane Heritage on the steam workshop. I'll most likely be doing something like that, adding in special jobs and traits and such. I'm still planning it at the moment, so I could really just go any different way with it.

7 minutes ago, kiargo said:

I know you are starting to moding, but you should make the civics (specially for hive mind or gestailt conciencunes) be blocked and unable to select or quit that civics when the game is ongoing

Ah, I'll fix that in the next update.

Well, unless you wanted that freature, is good too. I check out a bit the civics and are quite good. The Changeling Hive is an interesting concept, your pops are free but serve an inmortal ruler, is like an Imperial Cult empire, and the 3 civics are made for beeig Authoritarian ethic entirerly, and oh dear, the Changeling Swarm make me laugh when I noticed it also work for Machine empires, specially for an space pony machine empire idea.

2nd edit: It seems the mod ignores the name and portrait of the ruler you set and makes one random, is only when you enable the mod

On 5/10/2019 at 10:04 PM, Orichalum said:

I'm currently working on expanding this mod even further, including events, more traits, civics, and even some more portraits.  What's next on my list at the moment is adding some male portraits and some basic species traits dealing with magic, need to find some inspiration for the magic traits though.

Anyways! If anyone wants to help, or if you just have some suggestions or just want a particular portrait added, please do send 'em my way! Feel free to yell at me for any mistakes, still learning how to properly mod Stellaris. 

Here's some Best Pony Chrysalis for your troubles

yeehaw.png.f5312ea596d651b38628d745d2d0908e.png

Males? YEAH! When will it be ready?

17 hours ago, Orichalum said:

Probably soon? Don't quote me on that though, i'm having a bit of difficulty finding decent male portraits that I can shove into the game at the moment. I am working on it though.

That is enough to know for me, thank you, I will wait patiently.

1 hour ago, Anonyshadow said:

Well I use both LV and SSX, they work fine together. This mod works fairly well into the mix as well, the only issue is whenever I want to play a male dominant species, this mod kinda converts all males to females lol.

Thanks for bringing that to me. I'll have it fixed for the next update.

• 3 weeks later...

Admittedly disabling the anthro portraits, partially because I'm rather fond of using the ones from SSX and don't want to overflow the galaxy generation with ponies too much, and partially because I'm not into futa and there's a lot of it in the sets.

Also, the feral pegasus portraits don't properly include #11 through #16. Instead there's a duplicate line of 6 - 9 and a triplicate of portrait 10 in the portraits coding.

38 minutes ago, Raana said:

Admittedly disabling the anthro portraits, partially because I'm rather fond of using the ones from SSX and don't want to overflow the galaxy generation with ponies too much, and partially because I'm not into futa and there's a lot of it in the sets.

Also, the feral pegasus portraits don't properly include #11 through #16. Instead there's a duplicate line of 6 - 9 and a triplicate of portrait 10 in the portraits coding.

Oh, my bad. I'll fix that in the next update. Thanks for lettin' me know. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wurmsrus said:

How does the magic system work? my race has pony power but I haven't seen any way to get magic crystals

It's a bit finnicky at the moment, I'm still working on it and tweaking it. You should be able to find 'em naturally, and you should also start with a deposit on your homeworld that lets you build magic crystal mines.

I've actually been wondering about it as well. Nearing mid-game with my empire's secondary species having pony power, but I haven't had access to anything beyond that yet.

There wasn't a deposit in my home system, though that may be due to it being either the Sol system (Earth starts with special tailored deposits in the vanilla game) a custom tweaked Sol starting cluster or both, and while I've found deposits in other systems the research to exploit them has never shown up. Even used the research_all_technologies console code which gives all techs you qualify for and it still wasn't on the completed lists.