16 hours ago, LucarioFucker said:

hoping there's non-anthro events, always nice to have some more ferals in my game :v

I have separate optional mods for loading screen and Lustful Void image replacements already set up. ?

Spoiler

FerLoadPrev.jpg.1e0cb7afa3a1d92150414277e9619e88.jpg

FerEvtPrev.jpg.562d274bddf2a164d94975bc69210648.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 7:52 PM, LucarioFucker said:

any updates so far?

Nothing significant. Took a short break after refining the portrait sets before starting on the buildings, but I haven't gotten too far on them. Had some trouble setting up the requirements so you could only build certain buildings if a species with a certain trait was present on the planet.

Aside from that I still need to set up the ritual system with new rituals, adjust some of the tech unlocks, set up a couple origins, and nail down some of the changeling mechanics.

• 7 months later...
On 4/11/2020 at 10:59 PM, Raana said:

Nothing significant. Took a short break after refining the portrait sets before starting on the buildings, but I haven't gotten too far on them. Had some trouble setting up the requirements so you could only build certain buildings if a species with a certain trait was present on the planet.

Aside from that I still need to set up the ritual system with new rituals, adjust some of the tech unlocks, set up a couple origins, and nail down some of the changeling mechanics.

has this been abandoned? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 2:05 PM, bunny_boi said:

has this been abandoned? 

Been more of a hiatus than anything. I chip away at bits of it here and there, but I haven't had much modding drive since the launcher update. Being unable to get my Workshop mods to properly update has been frustrating.

At most I'd be able to post a refined and expanded set of portraits, but the mechanical stuff still needs a bit of work.

On 12/5/2020 at 7:40 PM, Raana said:

Been more of a hiatus than anything. I chip away at bits of it here and there, but I haven't had much modding drive since the launcher update. Being unable to get my Workshop mods to properly update has been frustrating.

At most I'd be able to post a refined and expanded set of portraits, but the mechanical stuff still needs a bit of work.

understandable! i saw that this mod was more than just portraits so i was worried such an interesting mod had been lost to history due to updates, i'll be patient, however long that may take

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Unfortunately, this is incompatible with Gigastructural Engineering

GE adds a new crisis that eats up your galaxy step by step.... and for whatever reason, it spawned in as part of the ritual room "empire", which means closed borders with no diplomatic options and therefore effective invincibility for it.

If you plan on using both mods in the same game, either disable the compound crisis or (thanks to the mod dev for telling me this), select their main structure, open the console and type in "event compound_end.001"

compound_broken.png

On 11/10/2022 at 3:25 PM, MingCR said:

Unfortunately, this is incompatible with Gigastructural Engineering

GE adds a new crisis that eats up your galaxy step by step.... and for whatever reason, it spawned in as part of the ritual room "empire", which means closed borders with no diplomatic options and therefore effective invincibility for it.

If you plan on using both mods in the same game, either disable the compound crisis or (thanks to the mod dev for telling me this), select their main structure, open the console and type in "event compound_end.001"

compound_broken.png

Gonna be THAT guy and say.. did you not see when this was last updated.. back in 2019.. so.. yeah.. might not entirely be functional .3.

15 hours ago, Screws said:

Gonna be THAT guy and say.. did you not see when this was last updated.. back in 2019.. so.. yeah.. might not entirely be functional .3.

Yeah, but it being old is no reason not to use a mod. And it's honestly quite a shame that paradox doesn't care about backwards compatability.

I just ran into this issue, asked one of the GE devs how to fix it and just thought I'd put it here in case anybody else decides to use both mods, too.

Also, I like the lore implications of ponies merging with dark matter creatures to create a new crisis type that makes the unbidden look like a joke. Considering Midnight Sparkle from EG, this makes surprisingly much sense.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...