SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Improved Oral Animations:

Ok fixed the camera problem where this position didn't take place in the center.

I scraped the old 69 and climax animations, and just made new ones. (I actually lost the old ones, but don't worry I like the new ones better) 

Pls let me know if the camera is fixed, should be centered like the rest.

Just replaces my old oral animations.

Yeah it is nearly centered could do with a little more but it is workable now.

Ok fixed the camera problem where this position didn't take place in the center.

I scraped the old 69 and climax animations, and just made new ones. (I actually lost the old ones, but don't worry I like the new ones better) 

Yeah it is nearly centered could do with a little more but it is workable now.

Yea I guess when they were trying to incorporate these MLA animations from overseas, they had to script them into position. But I animate my idles together now, so they are naturally paired and aligned. Now all the aligning done with scripts is making the animations I create out of alignment. 

Eventually I'll get a test position for my animations with no scripted alignment. But for now, I have to check the positions in skyrim before I replace one. And by check i mean log in a estimate with my eyes, and back and forth skyrim to 3dsmax until its acceptably aligned.

Good job, working fine for me.

Can some one kindly explain how to install Arroks replacer animations.

if you have NMM it makes it easy to install, just add the mod with the manager and overwrite when it asks you to, or you can open up the file with 7zip/winrar and see where it goes in your skyrim/data folder and just drag it over there and overwrite that way.

Mine just doesn't work at all... I have literally tried everything.

When I cast either of the spells, the characters just continue to do their normal thing. 

Only thing I can think of that might have messed up, is when I first loaded everything up, and casted the first spell, random messages popped up to do with FNIS asking me to choice an action, then another action to follow, then nothing. Since then I have never seen it, and it didn't do anything anyway. The options were like - c1, c3, b1 etc etc. 

I hope someone can help. :(

Is there a way to choose the animation the two NPC's use? They use missionary, unless its random.

Oh a little request :)

Can you make the animation so that they are moving their hips so much, so the penis isn't always coming out and in? And in the blowjob scenes the girls head moves to far back and forth again the penis goes in and out. Especially the one where the guy is laying flat and she is over him on her knee's her haed doesn't go down far enough, like she needs to bend down more. It will look much more realistic if the penis isn't always coming out all the way.

I notices most of the time the blowjobs don't line up, I see your option to move character forward and backwards which is awesome, but what about up and down? or side to side? Is my character to short? I try my hardest to get on lvl ground.

By the way, the mod is great, probably the best thing for skyrim :)

**Oh, I did edit my male mesh and made the penis a little longer and thinner so it looks more realistic, It still comes all the way out tho. The movement is to far up and down in and out.

What about the slamming motions during sex? the girl is always slamming down onto the guy,  can you make it more smooth please? :P

Is there a program that I can view these animations myself and try to adjust?

I just want to help :)

Is there a way to choose the animation the two NPC's use? They use missionary, unless its random.

Oh a little request :)

Can you make the animation so that they are moving their hips so much, so the penis isn't always coming out and in? And in the blowjob scenes the girls head moves to far back and forth again the penis goes in and out. Especially the one where the guy is laying flat and she is over him on her knee's her haed doesn't go down far enough, like she needs to bend down more. It will look much more realistic if the penis isn't always coming out all the way.

I notices most of the time the blowjobs don't line up, I see your option to move character forward and backwards which is awesome, but what about up and down? or side to side? Is my character to short? I try my hardest to get on lvl ground.

By the way, the mod is great, probably the best thing for skyrim :)

**Oh, I did edit my male mesh and made the penis a little longer and thinner so it looks more realistic, It still comes all the way out tho. The movement is to far up and down in and out.

What about the slamming motions during sex? the girl is always slamming down onto the guy,  can you make it more smooth please? :P

Is there a program that I can view these animations myself and try to adjust?

I just want to help :)

Sure I can probably make some edits for next weekend to support smaller penis meshes.  I know my mesh is bigger than what most people use, but I try to let mine clip so that the animations can support more meshes.  

Sometimes I forget though, like what I did the 69 and the 1st and last stage of the side positions.

You're welcome to use my mesh until I can make the edits, if you don't have a problem with it. Some people do. Which is why I try to keep that in mind when animating.

Male body mesh.rar

Am I allowed to post a nude image of the characters in this forum? Id show you what it looks like with mine. Ill check the rules real quick.

** ok I attatched a picture, I couldn't find any rules on the site about it, but there is nude ads here so... lol

As you can see the penis on my male is not small, its a little larger than realistic. I like it much better than the gigantor penis lol.

post-136801-0-11559000-1362987401_thumb.jpg

lol wow, your male mesh has a huge tool! No wonder she moves so much!

I much rather have the realistic one tho :(

If I knew how to edit the animations I would do my own to suit my needs. I read a little about it using the exe to convert the files. I guess I feel lazy at the moment.

Would it be easy to release animations for small, realistic, and huge penises?  Small edits in the animation files?  I think that would be awesome!

Small package

Realistic package

Huge dong package

people could choose the correct one for their male they like to use :) haha

There is 2 male mods most people use, the Better males version and the 4uDIKs Real body Male.

I prefer the 4uDIKs only the erect version because its more realistic. I did edit the mesh tho and make it a tiny bit bigger as you can see by my screenshots.

can we have a tiny update for 1.9.29 Patch & SKSE 1.6.11 please

it's saying update to 1.8 and yet the mod works perfect 

either that or a console command to turn off patch check :)

asking for support for a beta patch from a modder is kinda pointless, the skse team is the exception because alot of mods functionality depend on it, but as far as i know everyone else is just waiting for the official release before they update there mods. hey at least it works, im using 1.9 and the error msg is annoying but i can deal with it, there was a guy a couple of pages back that said he edited his sexis files to remove the error msg, you might try contacting him.

asking for support for a beta patch from a modder is kinda pointless, the skse team is the exception because alot of mods functionality depend on it, but as far as i know everyone else is just waiting for the official release before they update there mods. hey at least it works, im using 1.9 and the error msg is annoying but i can deal with it, there was a guy a couple of pages back that said he edited his sexis files to remove the error msg, you might try contacting him.

yes or just an updated script uploaded

it never was a big deal bubbledragon, i can handle the extra click :)

CMod, don't think I've seen this mentioned, so I'll bring it to your attention here as I don't see much in your framework source to support this.

This may be something for the future, but I've been considering the situation where a user has multiple SexiS based mods loaded. There's already two out there that people use together, and I've been playing around with an adaptation of WaxenFigure's excellent random rape mod to the SexiS framework. The problem is how to prevent each mod stepping on the other mods, in other words to figure out how to ensure that an NPC engaged in sex via one mod is not inadvertently assigned to a sexual act via another mod.

It's highly probable that you've already considered this so feel free to ignore if that is the case.

So onto the code. This should probably be its own script assigned to its own quest in order to ensure that only one instance is present across all mods. Firstly the data.

Int[] AttackerIdArray = NONE
Int[] VictimIdArray = NONE
Int ArrayCeiling = -1
Bool Locked = False
The first two are self-explanatory. The ArrayCeiling variable is an optimization that allows me to use RFind() on the portion of the attacker and victim ID arrays that are guaranteed to contain data (I can't see any possible situation where 128 couples are going at it).

Start off by initializing the arrays:

Event OnInit()
    AttackerIdArray = New Int[128]
    VictimIdArray = New Int[128]
    Int Index = 0

While (Index < AttackerIdArray.Length)
        AttackerIdArray[index] = 0
        VictimIdArray[index] = 0
        Index += 1
    EndWhile
EndEvent

Now onto functionality. I identified three requirements. Firstly I need to know if an NPC is engaged in sex via any other mod that has access to this data. Secondly I need to be able to add an attacker/victim pair to the arrays prior to starting up the sex act. Thirdly I need to be able to remove the attacker/victim pair from the arrays after the sex act has completed.

So let's see if an NPC is otherwise engaged. This makes use of the ArrayCeiling variable to limit the portion of the array that is searched.

Bool Function IsHavingSex(Int NPCFormID)
    While (Locked)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
    EndWhile

Locked = True
    Bool ReturnValue = ((AttackerIdArray.RFind(NPCFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0) || (VictimIdArray.RFind(NPCFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0))
    Locked = False
    Return ReturnValue
EndFunction

Note the locking code that is required to ensure that no array updates are in progress during the searches.

Now for the add. This manipulates the ArrayCeiling variable to optimize searches using RFind(). It also performs a sanity check to ensure that another mod has not added the attacker and/or victim to the arrays. For those that have played with the Sex Addicts random rape mod, you'll know that a quest is kicked off where the attacker sneaks up to the victim and casts a spell. I would need to perform the add prior to kicking off that quest.

Bool Function AddNPCs(Int AttackerFormID, Int VictimFormID)
    While (Locked)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
    EndWhile

Locked = True

; Arrays already contains data (most common case)
    If (ArrayCeiling >= 0)
        ; Abort if either attacker or victim is in the array
        If ((AttackerIdArray.RFind(AttackerFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0) || (VictimIdArray.RFind(AttackerFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0) || (AttackerIdArray.RFind(VictimFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0) || (VictimIdArray.RFind(VictimFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0))
            Locked = False
            Return False
        EndIf

; Locate an available slot
        Int AvailableIndex = AttackerIdArray.RFind(0, ArrayCeiling)

If (AvailableIndex >= 0)
            AttackerIdArray[AvailableIndex] = AttackerFormID
            VictimIdArray[AvailableIndex] = VictimFormID
            Locked = False
            Return True
        EndIf

; Available slots taken, increment ceiling
        If ((ArrayCeiling + 1) < AttackerIdArray.Length)
            ArrayCeiling += 1
            AttackerIdArray[ArrayCeiling] = AttackerFormID
            VictimIdArray[ArrayCeiling] = VictimFormID
            Locked = False
            Return True
        EndIf

; Arrays are completely full
        Locked = False
        Return False
    EndIf

; Arrays are empty (first time through)
    AttackerIdArray[0] = AttackerFormID
    VictimIdArray[0] = VictimFormID
    ArrayCeiling = 0
    Locked = False
    Return True
EndFunction

Finally the remove code. Since the victim is at the same array index as the attacker, only the attacker form ID needs to be supplied.

Bool Function RemoveNPCs(Int AttackerFormID)
    While (Locked)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
    EndWhile

Locked = True
    Int AttackerIndex = AttackerIdArray.RFind(AttackerFormID, ArrayCeiling)

If (AttackerIndex < 0)
        Locked = False
        Return False
    EndIf

; Can reduce array ceiling if this is the last slot
    If (AttackerIndex == ArrayCeiling)
        ArrayCeiling -= 1
    EndIf

AttackerIdArray[AttackerIndex] = 0
    VictimIdArray[AttackerIndex] = 0
    Locked = False
    Return True
EndFunction

Note that I do not consider myself any kind of scripting expert (although I do program in Java for a living), so please feel free to critique this code.

I have one criticism of the code, it has two tables of users split into "attackers" and "victims" when only one table is needed (CurrentlyHavingSex). If the mod is extended to solo actions (masturbation) then is the person an attacker or a victim? Likewise if it is extended to contain some 3 actor actions is it two attackers and one victim or two victims and one attacker? Who's the attacker if it's consensual?

Just one table with everyone who is actively participating in a sex act should be sufficient and will allow far more flexibility for the future and there's really no need to stamp them with labels such as attacker and victim.

Yes, I know the code in SexAddict does that a lot but it really did start life as a "rape" mod. SexIs is supposed to be a generalized sex framework so labeling is not good.

You are, of course, completely correct that I haven't taken masturbation and/or group sex scenarios into account. Still, I have no plans to publicly release this, but I'll probably continue playing with the code as SexiS develops. Got the SkyUI MCM menus figured out last night...

Ok have a doubt...

Installed it, but just the Data and esm files...

I have also installed and working, Saddicts...

Run FNIS  after install no duplicates or conflicts...

This being explained, I have started the game, and upon stat a message pops out saying that SexS is mended for a newer version of skyrim that my version its older and that will not work with my current version a have to update for 1.83 or above????

Now this is the funny thing I have the latest beta Skyrim patch installed and also all DLC...

What is this message for ?

How should I confirm in game that the Mod is installed???

TY

Ok have a doubt...

This being explained, I have started the game, and upon stat a message pops out saying that SexS is mended for a newer version of skyrim that my version its older and that will not work with my current version a have to update for 1.83 or above????

Now this is the funny thing I have the latest beta Skyrim patch installed and also all DLC...

TY

it should still work, most mods aren't updated for 1.9 yet because its still in beta.

Ok have a doubt...

TY

it should still work, most mods aren't updated for 1.9 yet because its still in beta.

Ok I disabled Saddicts to check on this...and now I do not have both installed ???

It seems that both mods have something in common...and they CTD together...