I have noticed a heap of errors (not just warnings, errors) in my papyrus logs for a heap of AAExtended quests.

[02/01/2021 - 10:44:39AM] Error: Property AmorAdvLoverFaction on script AmorAdvExBraithQstUtil attached to AmorAdvExBraith (9A025AF3) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (9A011AEC) is not the right type
[02/01/2021 - 10:44:39AM] Error: Property SexOptsFems on script AmorAdvExBraithQstUtil attached to AmorAdvExBraith (9A025AF3) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (9A016BC4) is not the right type
[02/01/2021 - 10:44:39AM] Error: Property AmorousAdvUseBlackScreens on script AmorAdvExBraithQstUtil attached to AmorAdvExBraith (9A025AF3) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (9A690D6B) is not the right type

These are repeated for the following quests/actors - ##25AF3 Braith, ##09F288 Uthgerd, ##071922 Delphine, ##00A673 Bride Saviing, ##04E1E4 Sorine AND ##002F9A Mara - so 18 lines each series.

The errors repeat periodically in the logs.

I have used the mod for ages, and when I actually looked at the log I am pretty sure I have never seen any AA dialogue for any of these NPCs, except Mara if that is the Dinya/Riften set which starts with the trip to Ivarstead.

• 1 month later...

I am having a problem that I just cant seem to figure out, so Amorous Adventures Extended will not show up. I have tried installing it several different ways but it never appears.

Everything seems to be installed correctly as far as loverslab and all the dependents. 

FNIS is installed

Sexlab is installed

Amorous Adventures for lovers lab is installed

ZAZ is installed

Please help if you have dealt with this before and know how to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 12:07 PM, Robbythepsycho said:

Half of the  quests  like recovering the passion(Talking to her before going to thalmor embassy)(romance with delphine) or More human less machine(Romance with Sorine) would not progress and they are stuck in journal.I read the quest text files and did as the texts file said.But still some quests wouldn't progress.I had to use console command to complete those quests.Pls fix this bug.Its a scripted mod,so i can't remove this mod in the mid gameplay either.

what's the console command if I may ask?

A new version of the Amorous Adventures Extended ESP file is available. I cleaned up the English and removed the functional but oddball, bare bones Bryling quest.  You don't want to use this if you've already triggered or done the Bryling quest....I'm guessing strange things could happen.

Also, I don't have enough experience to fix any issues with JackP's quests and objectives, so I can't "support" that part of the mod.  But if you find any typos or anything I missed English-wise, let me know and I'll get around to fixing it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/29/2020 at 1:35 PM, Randomdantz said:

I can't finish the True Braith because I already gave the sword back. What do I do now?

I'm sure you're already past this but for the benefit of others who may run into this issue I'm posting the following solution.

After talking with Saffir and getting to the quest stage where you're supposed to retrieve Amren's sword with her as a follower, execute the following commands in the console:

setobjectivecompleted AmorAdvExBraith 70 1
setobjectivedisplayed AmorAdvExBraith 75 1
setstage AmorAdvExBraith 75

You'll end up missing the dialogue you're supposed to have with Saffir after the sword has been retrieved but at least it will allow you to continue the quest and complete it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 7:07 PM, Robbythepsycho said:

Half of the  quests  like recovering the passion(Talking to her before going to thalmor embassy)(romance with delphine) or More human less machine(Romance with Sorine) would not progress and they are stuck in journal.I read the quest text files and did as the texts file said.But still some quests wouldn't progress.I had to use console command to complete those quests.Pls fix this bug.Its a scripted mod,so i can't remove this mod in the mid gameplay either.

I have the same problem with Sorine: completed the requirement of giving her a dwarven gyro (and not persuading her), and the AA Extended quest for her doesn't proceed. Currently this Extension mod might be broken.

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2021 at 11:31 AM, Thaladrius said:

I'm sure you're already past this but for the benefit of others who may run into this issue I'm posting the following solution.

After talking with Saffir and getting to the quest stage where you're supposed to retrieve Amren's sword with her as a follower, execute the following commands in the console:

setobjectivecompleted AmorAdvExBraith 70 1
setobjectivedisplayed AmorAdvExBraith 75 1
setstage AmorAdvExBraith 75

You'll end up missing the dialogue you're supposed to have with Saffir after the sword has been retrieved but at least it will allow you to continue the quest and complete it.

how did you find quest stages? I'm stuck at when I was supposed to take Saffir back home when Amren's not there, but everytime I go inside her house, I just got called out "You're not supposed to be in here" and can't do anything about it.